Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

He looks at her, then to the clock on the wall, he looks back to her and smirks. “I think we have time for a quick one... But then you have a job to do... Right my pet...” He stands her up again and allows her to open his pants, and stroke him slightly. “Do you like your new life my pet...” He pulls her panties aside and steps even closer, he lifts her leg and rocks against her. “Or would you like to be how you were before...” He slips into her, staring into her eyes, then giving slow deep thrusts, cupping her cheek with his free hand. “Would you wish for this all to stop...” He spoke softly, and picked up speed, he was driving it into her head again that this was her life. He continues to stare into her eyes and smiles “Should I stop Roslyn... Never touch you again... Let you return to your life...” He was thrusting deep and grinding against her clit with each hard thrust.

Her entire body rippled with a moan as he so confidently moved into position, allowing her small hand to wrap around his member, god even touching it was enough to make her mind start to fade at the edges, she nodded to him as he spoke about her job and was about to open her lips to speak when he shifted her panties and lifted her leg so he could aim his cock at her entrance but she could only pant as he pushed into her and continued to speak, it was obvious what her answer was without a word being said as she stared into his eyes horny and hungry for more, she only wished to be abused like this all day, for him to have his way with her, to fuck her senseless like no other man ever had or could again. Her only answer to his question about whether he should stop, step away and let her taste her old life once more was her hands reaching up to roughly twist her own nipples, head rolling back with a groan of pleasure.

He never looks away and grins at her “That’s my good little slut...” He lifts her other leg and wraps them around his waist. He was now the only thing keeping her up, he starts to thrust harder and twists his hips to go deeper. “Nnn... You don’t question me again little slave... I give an order... You obey...” He grunts softy and gives her ass a firm smack, then squeeze. “Your body and mind belong to me... You obey... I reward you, always...” He pushes her to the wall more and reaches up to hold her chin. “And you will help me take each of those girls for my own... Happily... Say it slave... If you want to cum...” He slows down, holding her so she can’t help herself along.

Roslyn struggled to keep her voice low enough that she wasn't screaming for all the girls to hear, the way Jack pressed against her, thrusting hard and fast made her mind feel numb at the edges, she groaned as his confident voice made her position clear, punctuating it with a smack on her ass that she would surely feel for quite a while, her body tightened on him as he continued to speak, his hand even pinning her head by her chin. "I-I'll get all those girls for you! M-master! Anything for you master!" She answered him quickly after he slowed down, not wanting even for a moment for him to stop. "P-please!~"

He grins at her and speeds back up “You’re my happy little slut... Aren’t you slave...” He was thrusting harder and faster, one hand moving to her clit. “And good little slaves get rewards...” He grins at her “Now cum for me my little slut... Enjoy you’re reward...” He quickly holds a cloth over her mouth to muffle her scream, knowing she wouldn’t be able to hold back.

She didn't need to be told twice, the words more then enough to set her off and even the feeling of suddenly having something over her lips weren't enough to stop her as she screamed into the cloth, her eyes crossing as her pinned body shook, her finger's and toes curling and turning white from the strain before she all but collapsed against him panting for breath.

The quiet girl grinned to herself, she didn't see any of it directly but her phone's camera had caught everything through the edge of the curtain of the closed window and as they seemed to finish off she snuck away, hiding her smile.

Groaning as she tightened on him, he thrusts deep and fills her again, letting the cloth drop when she was quiet. “Nnn... Good girl...” He tips her chin up and kisses her softly, then carries her to the bed. He lets her fall to it gently and watches her a few moments as he cleans himself up. “Get yourself ready ASAP... You have work to do my little slave...” He leaves the room and heads out to see where the girls are at, it was time for morning exercises.

It took a moment for her to answer his kiss, her chest heaving as she took a breath after his lips pulled away, Roslyn saw the bed rush toward her as she fell onto it, letting out a weak groan as Jack told her to get ready,she closed her eyes for a moment before suddenly snapping awake, she had no idea how long she was asleep for, Roslyn quickly jumped to her feet and got dressed and headed outside to the rest of the group, thankfully she hadn't missed much, when she did rejoin the group she played along for a little while, exercising with them, trying to maintain her job, her cover at this point of being a councillor before grabbing a clipboard, acting as if she was reading the various tasks for today. "Okay I need someone to give me a hand....Olivia can I borrow you for a minute? You don't mind me stealing one of your campers for a little while Jack?" She asked already knowing the answer.

After everyone agreed and the two began to walk off she could tell Olivia was nervous. "Everything okay? Here have this." Roslyn politely offered the candy which Olivia happily took before they headed into the storage room. "I need help sorting all of this, it's a bit of a mess."
"O-oh...okay..." Olivia sounded disappointed but Roslyn was just giving the drug a chance to take effect, and as it finally did and she saw the girl relax and shiver Roslyn moved in.
Roslyn was spurred on by the look in Olivia's eyes, she looked desperate and soon she leaned in to plant a kiss on the young girl's lips.

"I lied...I want to spend a little time just with you..." She said whispering into her ear and taking her master's advice, pushing Olivia against the wall and pressing her body softly to the girl, their breasts pressed together and showing the large disparity, the younger girl having the much larger chest, Olivia was already panting. "So tell me...all about you, what do you like...what can't you resist?" Roslyn's hand began to drift slowly, rolling down from the girl's shoulder, playfully teasing over her large bosom.

Olivia's mind was going wild with what was happening, it had to be a dream, oh god this sexy woman, her every move focused entirely on her. "I...I like girls who know what they want...who make it theirs..." She moaned as Roslyn's hand continued to drift downwards. "Who look really fit...I really love the c-councillor thing...its really hot."
"Then what about your girlfriend...?" She whispered, hot breath playing over the girls neck and sending her into a shivering mess for a moment, a weakness...
"S-she is fun to play with...b-but it isn't the same...I like older girls...so m-much hotter~" She let out a whimper of desire as Roslyn's hand reached the band of her pants.
"Tell me about the things you can't resist...that simply make you drip~" She said before nibbling at the girls ear.

Jack looks over as Roslyn comes out of the cabin, sending her a smile and a wave. He has the girls doing simple excercises, push ups, sit ups and jumping jacks. When Roslyn asks to borrow Olivia, he smiles and nods. “Yeah... Go ahead...” He turns back to the girls “Ok, how about a short run, then we can get some snacks and drinks girls...” He leads them away from the store room and on a short run, letting Roslyn do her other job.

"I-i like it when people play w-with my neck~" She began to instantly spill, hoping that honesty would be the best policy with Roslyn as she inched her hand just ever so slightly under the band of her pants. "W-when they leave hickies~ I just can't help it...." Roslyn was tempted to lean in but realized it would arouse suspicion. "And....and being spanked...." There was a clear embarrassment unlike the other confessions and Roslyn's hand finally dipped low enough to rub against her lips, leading Olivia to gasp and push to her tip toes and rub against Roslyn.
"Already so wet...I think we are going to have lots of fun together..." Roslyn's fingers began to move, one pressing past her opening, spreading those lips, she couldn't deny she was getting turned on too playing with Olivia like this. "Tonight...after your girlfriend is asleep..." Roslyn began to thrust her finger in and out, her thumb pressing hard against Olivia's clit. "That clearing, you remember from our walk?" Olivia nodded fast, she was building quickly due to a mix of the drug and this situation. "Meet me there and we can have some real fun...now be a good girl and cum for me." Olivia listened intently to the command and felt her legs contract around Roslyn's hand, the teen recovered from her moment quickly and Roslyn slipped her fingers from her. "Don't be to late....wouldn't want to make me wait would you?" Roslyn planted a deep kiss on the fast breathing girl before pulling away. "Don't take to long to get back to the group, can't let your girlfriend get suspicious."

The girl assumed something was off when Olivia stepped away, the way she acted whenever Roslyn around wasn't hard to understand, the only disappointing thing was how she didn't get a chance to see for herself and instead had to go on this run, she looked ahead to Jack, he knew Roslyn was wrapped around his finger, doing his bidding, soon it would all come unravelled for him.

The run wasn’t too long, but but kept the girls away from Roslyn and her charge long enough. He was just leading the girls back to the mess hall when he saw the two heading back. “Get everything all cleaned up? That was fast...” He smiles and looks to Olivia “Go catch up to the other girls, I’m sure you’re thirsty too, lot of heavy lifting?” He smiles and looks to Roslyn as she walks off. “So... How’d it go...” He spoke softly, but all the girls were inside.

Olivia blushed as Jack talked to her, she was sure there was a layer of sweat adorning her skin as she quickly rushed to catch up to the group without saying a word.
"Well actually, I was expecting to panic but I didn't, I kicked ass and she will be there tonight, I'm sure of it!" Her smile beamed, "Let's talk later I need to make sure they don't make a mess." Roslyn moved towards the mess hall to supervise the group, she was sure that her reward for this would be astronomical and Jack would be riding a high right now.

The girl had noticed Roslyn step inside, this was her chance to see Jack alone. she quickly snuck out, not that it was difficult, it took a few minutes of wandering to find Jack, this was the chance she needed, blackmail Jack with video footage, ensuring they could do whatever they wanted without consequence, even with the help of their 'councillors' He reached for his phone and opened the video, not hitting play just yet. "So...Jack I have something I would like to discuss." She began before hitting play on the video. "Audio and video, of you two and your plans, drugging and raping girls it isnt right...is it?" She had attempted to seem nonchalant , even glancing down at her phone as she spoke but now as she looked up at Jack that same confidence seemed to drain away. "Y-you two are...are going to let me do w-whatever I want..." Her voice cracked into a high pitched squeal a few times as the video continued to play in the background. "And I g-get a night with...with Roslyn or I'm going...to call the p-p-p-police..." She attempted to stay confident, to stare down her rival but the taller, more muscular man was a figure of intimidation. "D-do you under...understand?"

Jack nods “Very good... We’ll talk more later... I’ll be in in a moment...” He watched her walk off and smirks to himself, this was going wonderfully. He was about to head in when he heard a voice. He turns to find one of the girls, the shy one he always saw at the back. He looks to the phone and was a bit shocked at first, he thought he had closed every window. He looks at the girl and listens to her, then noticed her brave front slipping. He smirks slightly and takes a step closer as she spoke more. He raises an eyebrow at the demand for a night with Roslyn, they had a third lesbian in the group?

Jack thinks a moment, then grins, he takes the girls arm and pulls her around the building, out of sight of the others came outside. He pins her to the wall, he didn’t move to take her phone. “Oh I understand Alright sweety... But it will take a bit more then a video and some stuttered threats to get to me...” He softly rubs her cheek “You were very brave though... To confront me like that...” He runs his fingers from her cheek, down her neck and over her arm slowly. “Now... Why have Roslyn... When I’m sure I can show you a much better time...” His hand was still going lower slowly.

Panic filled her eyes as Jack grabbed her arm and pulled her around to be hidden from sight, she didn't expect to find the man pinning her to a building, and definately didn't expect him to suddenly starting to put 'the moves' on her. "B-because I'm not gay!" She shouted out quickly. "I j-just dressed up as a girl...so I could sneak videos of them...So let go of me please!" He let out a sigh of relief as the hand stopped

Jack stilled and looked at ‘her’, looking him over and then back to his face. “You’re... Male... What!” He steps back but doesn’t let him lose, looking him over again. “What’s your name... We have files on all the girls here... I think I would have noticed if we had a male!” There were a few things he noticed now, but this boy looked too female. “How did you plan to hide that when they went swimming...” He would admit to himself that the boy was quite attractive as well, maybe he could find a way to use him.

He let out another sigh of relief as Jack stepped back. "Ash my name's Ash, on my sign in form too." Ash finally hit pause on the video as Jack continued to look him over, the skirt and puffy blouse did quite a bit to hide vaguely masculine physique but his body was quite feminine even without it, being curvier rather then angular like the boys his age. "I was just going to claim I had a phobia of swimming, no one pushes far past that..." Ash seemed to have calmed down for now, Jack's surprise putting him on the back foot enough that he could regain his confidence. "So a night with Roslyn, and you guys don't question anything I do or the police will get a hold of this video...why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, noticing a twinkle in Jack's eye and a grin starting to pull at his lips.

Jack grins and quickly snatched the phone “Aww... You see sweety... Ash was it... I have some big plans for the girls here...” He smirks at him “And I don’t really like to share... But...” He slips the phone into his pocket and watches him, stepping closer again. “But since you’ve been so nice... And we’re brave enough to confront me...” He leans closer and taps his nose. “I’m going to make you a deal... You dig a few things up for me on my next targets... And I’ll let you have a little fun of your own...” He smirks again and watches him, then steps back and lets him go. “Oh... One more thing... Try and tell anyone... And I let the girls know you’ve been spying on them...”

He keeps the phone and walks away, headed to find Roslyn. He was pretty sure he could get her to fuck the kid, he got her worked up enough she’s fuck anything. He grins, this was going to be fun.

"Wh-" Ash didn't even have a chance to think before the phone vanished from his hand, frustration filling his expression as he looked up at Jack, only to be replaced once again by doubt and uncertainty as Jack took a step towards him and Ash found himself backed against the wall with nowhere to go. "I...you..." Ash closed his eyes as Jack leaned in letting out a confused grunt as he felt the tap on his nose, for all his bluster of being in control it was all in the end for nought, Jack took his only footage, he should have made backups, he should have used his spycam instead of his phone and as Jack walked away, blackmail in hand and with commands of his own Ash fell to his knees, legs shaking and in shock from the situation he found himself in, how his plan had fallen apart, within seconds.

Roslyn was still watching over the group, most had finished eating and were now simply chatting, it was fun and relaxing, for a moment reminding her why she got into this job, it was nice to have a completely uncomplicated moment.

Jack walked into the mess hall and over to Roslyn, he smiles softly at her. “So... What’s up next for today... I know we have a bike planned later in the day... Then free time...” He made the decision to not tell Roslyn about his new informant, just yet. That kid may say he wasn’t gay, but he could have sworn he felt him shiver. He wasn’t normally one for guys, but this one didn’t look like normal guys.

He sits next to Roslyn and leans a bit closer “We also need to talk about before... And how tonight will go...”

It took Ash a few minutes before he found his feet and made his way back, defeat being worn on his face as he retook his seat and began to nibble at a few crackers, wholly aware that at this point Jack had his only bargaining chip...wait his spy cam...Jack didn't know about it. New confidence swelled in him and he tried to hide his smile just in case Jack looked over at him.

"I think up next we should do something a bit fun and out there for them, archery would be fun and I doubt many of them have ever done it." Roslyn relaxed enjoying the genuine chat, soon to be replaced by something else as Jack leaned in and mentioned before and the upcoming night, her nails that had been gently tapping at the desk now digging softly into it as she looked at him with desire hidden in the back of her mind. "W-when they are busy, to many of them could look at us right now, or possibly overhear."

Jack didn’t even acknowledge Ash coming back into the room, he was focused on Roslyn. He smiles at her again “Archery sounds great... They have to stay quite focused for that activity, we can talk a bit...” He looks back out over the girls “I may cut the hike short, and let them go swimming... Let them all relax a bit... Sound good?” He looks back at her and reaches down to rub her leg under the table, for just a moment.

"Yeah that WORKS for me!" Roslyn coughed, the sudden loud noise caused by Jack's touch. "O-okay lets get them started and t-then we can talk..." She quickly jumped to her feet and began to move everyone out towards the archery range. "Has anyone done archery before?" She asked the group, no one answering. "Okay well you'll need to listen loud and clear because we don't want any accidents, first and biggest rule, do not point your arrow at anyone, whether in or out of a bow, if we see you doing it you will be immediately pulled from this, We're here to have fun not get hurt, second you will all have 5 arrows each, once they are all fired and only once ALL are fired you can go and collect your arrows, you will wait patiently until everyone is done to avoid being hit." She got the girls to repeat each of the rules so far and continued explaining how a bow worked, where to knock the arrow and where to aim.

Each of the girls picked up a 20 pound bow while Roslyn's own was 50, which she pulled back with ease compared to most of the girls obviously struggling a little to get the bow fully drawn, then she fired and almost hit the target dead in the center. "Now remember, this is something I've been doing since I was little, it isn't easy, and requires lots of practice, but who knows, give it a go you may decide you love it, now just like I did, knock the arrow..." She waited until each of the girls did. "Pull back as you lift the bow..." Despite their struggles each of the girls followed the instruction. "Okay take a deep breath and then as you breathe out let go of the string." Roslyn actually enjoyed the sound of all the bows letting their tension go at once followed by alot of loud 'tinks as they made contact with the various pieces of material on their range. "Good job everyone, have a few practice shots before attempting to really focus on your target, get a feel for the bow, shout out if you need help okay?" All the girls shouted out almost in unison with a 'Yes' a few with other various affirmations before she took a step back to stand with Jack.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked, most of her attention focused on the class.

He chuckles softly at her reaction, then moves to follow her after a few minutes. He stood back as she explained, as he’d never shot a bow in his life, he listened. He watched the girls as they tried to pull back, a few struggling to do so before firing. He moves a bit further away, taking a seat at a nearby table, still close enough for them to watch over the girls.

He smiles at her “First off... How did she react to the candy... Every girl is a bit different...” He took out a small note book to write things down, in code of course. He looks at her “Did she respond to you like I said she would...” He glances over at the girls “Did you let her finish, or make her wait until tonight?..”

"S-she just sort of relaxed and I could see...looked horny..." Roslyn swallowed as she remembered it in vivid detail, the way she responded with ease to her. "Yes it didn't require much prodding after it took effect...I let her finish...once but she looked desperate for more." Roslyn scanned the girls as they each began to fire their third arrow now. "She told me a few things, she likes her neck being played with, and leaving hickies but something she seemed really embarrassed about was being spanked..." Roslyn thought over the thing that she had been just as embarrased about, being choked, so utterly humiliating to have it revealed to someone, let alone Jack now having that power over her without contest.

He smirks slightly “You enjoyed it too... Didn't you... Was it the control over her... Or her responses... Tell me and I’ll add to your reward...” He could see the look in her eye as she remembered it. “Tell me how you felt when you looked her in the eye... When she saw and wanted nothing but you...” He grins “Hiw did it make you feel my pet...” He smirks and watches her, the girls would be done their first round soon. She’s have to set them up again.

Back
Top Bottom