Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Jack was cleaning around the fire pit when his phone went off, he had turned on the over light so he could see. He pulls his phone out and glances at the screen and her message, he ignored when Olivia walked by to her cabin. He glances towards the store room, finishes up and turns the light out. He uses his phone light to find his footing and soon enters the room, he looks for her as he closes the door.

As Jack entered the storeroom and turned on his phone light Roslyn picked up a near empty bag of flour and threw it at him, it making a loud *POOF* as it hit him. "Your plans are going to give me a heart attack!" She yelled at him, still holding one hand to her heart as she tried to calm down, this time it wasn't so much her trying to be dominant or demanding her annoyance fueled simply by how bloody scared being in that situation she felt.

“Wha! Hey!” He coughs slightly and flips on the big light, wiping the dust from his face, he turns to her and glares slightly. “Are you crazy...” He moves over to her quickly and pins her to the wall, holding her arms tightly. He looks at her “That little brat has it for you bad... And if you ever want me to touch you again... You’ll apologize and do as you’re told... Do I make myself clear!” He reaches up with one hand and grips her throat, squeezing lightly.

Any sane person should have viewed this is as nothing but an attack, something she should scream abuse or rapist for and while he did honestly scare her a little as with no warning he picked her up and pinned her there was a part of her even now that took pleasure in this feeling of bondage, even as he talked sounding like an abusive spouse that part of her grew but as he reached for her throat and squeezed her legs clamped together tightly in a way that she could only feel embarrassed about, not scared. "S-sorry master. I...I'll be good~" She couldn't hide the sounds of pleasure that intermittently showed as she spoke as her free hand reached for his wrist, acting as if she was trying to remove it from her throat, he couldn't know that she enjoyed this...it was to much power for him to have.

He glares a bit more and squeezes a bit tighter “And when I ask you to flirt with that girl... What will you say...” He noticed her legs shifting, but didn’t put it together just yet, he moves a bit closer. “When I give you an order... Any order... What will you say...”

Roslyn began to struggle for a breath, her grip on his wrist tightening as panic started to set in despite how disturbingly pleasurable it was. "I...I'll...say...y-yes....master..." It was harder now to hear the pleasure in her voice as she tried to pull in a breath between each spoken word but her body truly began to betray her especially as her fingers and toes started to numb and blood began to pool in her face, her nipples stood rock hard, and despite the fact that now her legs both did their best to simply hold her up the stream of her juices that began to run down her thighs incriminated her vastly, her eyelids began to blink quickly as she looked at him, each second passing giving her a more and more dull look as she stared out at him.

He lets her go and steps back, “Good... Don’t forg...” He was looking her over and noticed the changes, her nipples and the wetness between her thighs. He looks st her, the only thing he had done to her was hold her there, and grip her... His eyes went a bit wider and he steps closer again. “Lie to me... And you get nothing from me...” He stares at her “Did enjoy my hand on your throat...” This would open a few more things to him if it was true.

As Jack let her go Roslyn fell to her knees, the drool that had pooled in her mouth while she was unable to swallow pouring as she gasped for air, she had at least a minute where she was trying to pull in the oxygen she needed before he finally stepped forward and making his presence once again the spotlight, she looked up to him, neck red and blood from her face finally starting to redistribute itself, a nervous expression covering her face as he spoke, very clearly and with intimidation as his tone but when he asked the question she froze, her mouth open as if to offer some form of rebuttal but nothing came for at least 10 long seconds. "I...I...I..." Was all that came at first before she looked to the floor, both terrified and aroused mixed with shame. "Yes..."

He watches her, he hadn’t squeezed that hard, but apparently it was enough to cut off her air supply. He continued to stare until he got his answer, he grins at her. “Very good...” He helps her stand after a few more minutes and heads back to their cabin, noticing most of the lights were out already. He takes her to her room and doesn’t wait, he removes her clothing himself. Then again unlocks the belt and removes it, he lays her back on the bed and spreads her legs. “You’re a slave... And your cunt belongs to your Master... Say it...” He starts to remove his own clothing, waiting for her, smirking. “Spread your lips and say it again...” He pulls out his phone and hits record, she would remember her place.

Roslyn was silent as they waited and as they walked back towards the cabin, her head down as she tried to figure out what would happen next, the fact that he removed her clothing wasn't shocking, would he be turning this into punishment or pleasure was the question, she suspected punishment, even as he removed her chastity belt and moved her into position, she almost jumped as he suddenly broke the silence. "I'm a slave...and my...my...cunt...belongs to my master." She hated that word, always had but managed to say it anyway despite her clear embarrassment. "I'm a slave and my...my cunt belongs to my master..."

He grins and turns his cell off, then tosses it on his clothes. He steps up and rocks his cock against her slowly. “That’s right... And if you want me to pleasure your pussy... You’ll remember your place... And do as told... Won’t you pet...” He slips into her slowly and starts a very teasing pace, his hands rubbing up her stomach to her chest and rubbing her hard nipples. He pinches them and pulls them slightly, he speeds up just a bit, watching her, he hadn’t let he move her hands yet.

He looks down at her “Tell me what you said to her... How she reacted...” He speeds up just a bit more.

At times like this she really did wonder how she wanted him so much, the way he treated her more as a thing for his amusement then anything else and yet she ached for him even now as his cock pressed against her, the walls crumbling around her as he slowly pushed in and his hands moved to her chest. "Ah~" Roslyn whimpered as she gave in, pleasure starting to fill her as fear and anger slipped away and she found herself thrusting as best she could back to meet him.

"I...I told her that it would be our secret...that she had to keep it hidden if she wanted us to play a-and I told her to go make sure her girlfriend didn't suspect us~" Roslyn let out a weak little moan as she tried to focus on recounting the story. "And I kissed her, just barely, s-she seemed utterly willing to submit~ T-to me~"

“Perfect pet... Just perfect... I’m proud of you...” He leans closer and kisses her softly, he speeds up, holding her hips. “Would you like a good fucking my pet... You’ve earned a large reward for this...” He holds her hips harder and starts to speed up more “Just remember our guests pet...” He moves one hand to slowly tease and pinch her clit.

The moment Jake's lips touched her own she pushed her tongue past them begging to get a taste of him before he pulled away to speak again. "Y-yes master~ Please break me~" Roslyn begged meekly, her arms reached up to wrap around his neck and her legs around his waist as his hand reached for her clit. "Ahhh~"

A loud noise like someone thudding against a thin sheet of metal rung out, not loud, definitely not loud enough to attract Roslyn's attention in the state she was in. "Shhh or they'll hear us." Olivia's voice spoke as her and Ashlyn snuck out of camp towards a clearing that Roslyn had pointed out on their nature walk.

Jack almost missed it, he was focused on Roslyn and her reward. “What was that...” He glances towards the door, but doesn’t stop his actions, it was best if she wasn’t thinking too well. He pinches and pulls her clit, rubbing it quickly as he thrusts harder, he looks at her, watching her eyes. “That’s a good girl... Just lose yourself...” He leans closer and licks at her breasts, the sucking a nipple and nipping it lightly with his teeth. He had to hurry with her if he wanted to catch who was out there.

Roslyn didn't care about what Jack thought he heard, one of her hands reaching up to turn his head back towards her as he suddenly dialed his attention up to 11, roughly pulling and playing with her as he thrust harder, she could already feel it building up in her, ready to blow even without the slow buildup. "M-master~" She yelled out before tightening around his hips and for just a moment pinning him inside before her legs let go and allowed him an exit while she recovered.

"Come on this way." Olivia spoke again, before pulling out a small keyring torch as they left the light of the camp, self-assured that they got away. "Don't worry I'll make it worth it."

Jack grins and moans softly as she clamped down on him, he thrust once more to fill her. Panting slightly, he pulls from her and lets her slowly slide to the ground. He tips her head up to look into her eyes and smirks. They were glossy and unfocused, he had time before she could move again. He stands and fixes himself, then turns out the light and leaves the shed. He slipped around the back of buildings to stay out of the light, then followed the small light through the trees. He was sure to stay back and careful of where he walked to not make a sound.

Despite her needing a moment to recover she did notice him leave, one hand reaching out in an attempt to pull him back before he actually left sadly to no avail as he slipped away and she was left huffing and puffing.

"See I told you we are almost there." Ashlyn remained silent, a little scared by the idea of wandering the woods in the dark but following Olivia regardless as they finally found the clearing, a little 3 seater bench on the side of it near the tree line was where the two ended up before a clearly riled up Olivia pulled Ashlyn down to her level, a hungry kiss shared between the two of them as Ashlyn melted against her. "Out here we don't have to be quiet~ So let's make some noise~" It was certainly far away enough from camp that the sound simply wouldn't carry, Olivia slowly pushed Ashlyn down to her knees, she didn't need any further orders, her head quickly ducking under Olivia's skirt and at first licking and teasing through her girlfriends panties, Olivia's hand resting at the base of her neck guiding her forward. "Pull them aside." The shorter girl commanded and Ashlyn followed, her tongue now dancing across the naked flesh before plunging deeper as both of them moaned in pleasure.

Jack hid behind a tree a few feet away from them, he grins and pulls out his phone, glad it had a night vision function. He starts to record the girls, zooming in to get a good view of Olivia’s face. So, little Olivia had quite the dominant side, she controlled her taller girlfriend with little effort. He couldn’t wait to see this girl on her own knees and begging him. He grins, he couldn’t wait to see her begging for a nice hard cock.

Despite her dominant command of Ashlyn, Olivia was thinking about being in an entirely different position with Roslyn, the two reversed with a begging Olivia on her knees as Roslyn took command but for now she would enjoy her girlfriends trained tongue that eagerly lapped at her. "T-thats it Ashlyn, deeper~" Olivia's hands gripped Ashlyn's hair and pulled her in tight, she was so close after her encounter with Roslyn driving her wild. "Here it cums!" Olivia lifted up one leg and twisted it around her girlfriend's head as she let out a scream, Ashlyn unable to escape the torrent that came, her tongue eagerly lapping up every drop she could but as Olivia pulled her leg away it was clear that her face got covered too.

"Oh god you came so much Olivia~" Ashlyn purred before being breathlessly told by Olivia to strip to which she immediately did while watching Olivia do the same.
"Bend over the seats." Olivia ordered and Ashlyn moved into position, her body exposed to the cold air even more now as her breasts hung and legs spread before Olivia knelt behind her and began to lick, occasionally slapping Ashlyn's soft ass.

Jack bit his lip to keep from making a sound, these two were hot, Olivia clearly had complete control over her girlfriend, he wondered how long that took. He reaches down to adjust himself, Roslyn would be getting quite the pounding when he got back. He moves silently to get a different angle, he wanted a good shot of Ashlyn’s face as well.

Olivia pulled back from her girlfriend this time leaning over her, with one hand she reached forward, grabbing a rough handful of her girlfriend's hair, forcing her to turn her head back towards Olivia while the other began to finger her hard and fast, at first 1 and then two fingers thrusting back and forth so quickly that it made the most depraved noise that only served to warm both the girls up further as Olivia planted a kiss on her girlfriend's lips, the two of them tasting each other as Ashlyn moaned and occasionally screamed into Olivia's mouth, the dominant girl pulled back a bit from the kiss. "I better hear you scream, don't hold back I don't care if they can hear~ Let me hear my baby scream~" This time Olivia leaned in and seemed to be going to kiss Ashlyn but instead suckled hard on her neck, without a doubt enough to leave a hickey that every person at camp would notice but Ashlyn was to far gone to think of stopping her as she screamed so loud that it echoed in the clearing, Olivia pulled her fingers from Ashlyn and stood back to watch as the girl all but wet herself with her juices. "We aren't done~ I know how much you love these tits, sit and I'll let you worship them~" Ashlyn breathlessly turned over and sat in the chair only for Olivia to straddle her, the taller girl seemed lost in heaven as she took in the massive mammaries that threatened to suffocate her, hands squeezing and exploring them, her lips kissing them, her tongue occasionally poking out to taste them before she found and carressed the nipples ever so softly, both of them clearly lost to this as Ashlyn truly worshipped the breasts of her girlfriend and Olivia enjoying the pleasure far more then any normal girl would, her breasts an obvious weak point.

He jumped slightly as the girl screamed, he wasn’t expecting her to be that loud, he had managed to record it though. “Wonderful...” He whispered silently, he shifts slightly again, he was getting quite excited. But he didn’t plan on leaving until they were done, who knew what he could get on this video. He glances around to see if anyone else was watching the two, he smirks when he finds fo one.

Ashlyn began to give more and more attention to Olivia's nipples, gently playing with them between her fingers before ever so softly kissing and licking them and finally she pressed Olivia's breasts together and gently suckled each of them much to Olivia's obvious pleasure, Olivia returned the favour as her hands reached between the two of them, one pulling gently on her partner's own nipples and the other fingering the now spread lips of her partner as they each grew closer, Olivia slowing down as they drew together, she wanted to milk this one and struggled to hold herself back but finally she thrust hard and fast and the two came, both of them screaming loud and proud in pleasure before Olivia collapsed against Ashlyn and the two sat still for a few minutes before getting up to re-dress and head back towards camp, both of them glowing and Ashlyn leaning on Olivia with a giant grin.

He managed to film it all, then as the girls were recovering, he quickly headed back to where he left his own toy. He slips into the shed again and waits for the girls to pass by before turning the light on again. “I hope you’ve recovered... Even if you haven’t...” He moves to lift her, sitting her up on a small table in the room. He opens his pants quickly and thrusts into her, groaning. “Fuck...” He starts a hard fast pace. “Those girls... I can’t wait to have them... Nnn... Especially that Olivia...” He looks at her and palms her breasts, soon pinching and lightly tugging her nipples. “Nnn... I’ll show you the video later...”

Back
Top Bottom