Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Roslyn had been waiting impatiently for Jack to return, she didn't want to finish with just her hands, or a toy after he promised so much but even her patience ran out, when he opened the door she had been laying on her back, her fingers working as much magic as they could but once he returned in an obvious state of lust she stopped immediately. "I hav-" She began to speak before he moved her into position and immediately started to use her, this wasn't just him teasing and playing with her, he was finally fucking her just how she wanted. "M-master~" She screamed in pleasure as he started thrusting so fast, Roslyn could tell she wouldn't be getting up after this, he was going to break her. "I-I'll get her for you master! I-I promise! Please just fuck me master!"

“Nnn... Keep it down...” He rolls his hips and thrusts deeper, he presses her breasts to his face and plays with both nipples at once. He licks and sucks them, then nips and pulls them with his teeth. “I want her... I want her begging on her knees... Begging for my cock to please her...” He moves his hands to her hips and grips them, fucking her harder now. “I want her drugged up and kept on edge... Knowing only I can please her...” He wanted that girl utterly broken to him, even more so then Roslyn. He wanted her to think of him and get wet, he groans and kisses her roughly, lifting her hips and fucking her as hard as he can, their skin slapping together.

Oh how she wanted to scream out his name as he sucked on her nipples, as he fucked her hard and fast, oh god the way his teeth scraped her sensitive nipples, she struggled to even think let alone answer his fantasies, all she could do was softly dig in her nails to his back while it only felt like he was speeding up, she moaned out in pleasure before his kiss muffled her almost rough enough to bruise her lips, oh god she hoped he wasn't going to finish when he came, she wanted him to continue to get rougher, tie her down and fuck her so hard she forgot her own name, but as he pinned her to the table with his thrusts into her begging pussy she couldn't help but get close, ready to cum on his command.

Panting softly, he sets her back down and looks at her, still rocking his hips into her. “Nnn... I feel you rippling...” He lifts one hand up and grips her throat, squeezing just enough to make her gasp. He was so worked up, he hoped she didn’t want to get any sleep. He grins and stares at her “Cum... Cum you worthless pet... Let go...”

She groaned pathetically as he pulled back and pointed out how she felt to him. "T-thats your fault for being so-" Her sentence broke as Jack grabbed her by the throat, both hands pulling back to hang onto his wrist, she choked lightly, just enough to be able to breathe enough but it would only come in gasps, she didn't get a chance to say anything about it, or pull his hand back as he gave her a command that made her crumble, the verbal abuse and hard thrusts paired with his grip on her throat made her scream out in pleasure although heavily muffled by his grip as her entire body shivered and shook as she came, squirting and covering both his and her stomach in her own juices as she looked up what could only be described as a depraved look on her face.

“Nnn...” He closes his eyes and moans as she hit her peak, but he wasn’t ready yet. He lets her throat go and grins down at her, he cups her cheek. “Mmm... You wanted broken pet... You’ll get broken...” He helps her from the table and has he bend over in front of him, her hands on the ground. He rubs over her ass, then smacks it once, rubbing softly. He doesn’t wait long and soon thrusts into her, he held her hips as he pounds into her from behind, keeping her up. “Nnn... Beg me pet...” He smacks and rubs her again, picking up speed, he tilts his head back and moans again.

Roslyn let out a violent gasp as she refilled her lungs. "Y-yes~" She moaned in answer to him telling her she would get broken, she followed his demands as best she could, crawling onto her hands and knees as shaky as each of them may have been, she quivered as he smacked her ass that warmth spreading over her cheek and running up her spine causing her to let out a weak little moan after a little hiss of pain. When he thrust into her she almost yelled out in pleasure, like before there was no waiting, no build up he went from 1 to 100, each thrust made a loud slap against her flesh as she moaned in depraved pleasure. "M-master please break me! F-fuck me and use me! Please don't stop until I can't feel my fingers! Or remember my name! Use me like your fuckdoll! PLEASE!" She screamed out in pleasure as he smacked her this time.

“Nnn... Needy little fuck doll...” He holds her hips and thrusts harder, then slips one hand down under her to tease her clit again. “You’re nothing but a tool for my pleasure...” He smacks her again and rubs lightly, his other hand pinching her clit lightly. “A little doll for me to command...” He groans, he was getting close.

Roslyn's hands balled into fists, her knuckles white as he truly began to pound her, each of his thrusts against her soft flesh eliciting a loud, wet slap as she eagerly answered with a moan of pleasure "Y-yes master! I'm a tool! A toy! Just for you!" She screamed out as Roslyn felt his hand land on her ass again, her pale flesh turning red as it bounced with each thrust. "Oh fuck!" Her arms beginning to waver as he pinched her clit, ready to collapse under her any moment.

“Nnn... Fuck!” He moans and thrusts hard once more, stilling as he fills her, then groans and lets her go. “Nnn... God that was good...” He leans back against the shelf and looks down at her in the floor. “So... Can you tell me who you are...” He was panting softly.

Roslyn felt the last hard slap to her ass as Jack buried in her, his cock twitching and with each twitch she felt a different warmth, the sensation was enough to make her arms shake and finally collapse under her as she came again from the treatment. "Master~" She whimpered as he leaned back and she moved forward just a little to let him slip from her before she slowly turned around, crawling back towards him. "I'm your pet...your toy...your slut~" A clearly still horny Roslyn said before leaning down and without a thought begin to suck on him, Oh god she wanted more, so much more~

Panting softly he watches her, then smirks and moans softly as she says her lines, then starts to suck on him. “Nnn... That’s right little slut... Mmm... You like that... Touch yourself...” He moans and lays a hand on her head, not guiding her yet, but grips her hair lightly. “Show me you can cum while sucking me...”

Roslyn felt compelled to follow his direction, her hand moving to pleasure herself while the other held her up, it ducked quickly away at first two slender fingers and then adding a third causing her to moan around his cock as she pushed further onto him, she should have been disgusted with herself but only pleasure reigned as her tongue began to dance over his cock and she moaned louder and more often, she was desperate for pleasure, something that had become so normal to her that it seemed like the new her.

He grins down at her as he moans softly “Fuck that’s good... Make me cum little slut and I may fuck you again...” He grips her hair again and guides her slightly to go a bit deeper, then let’s her go again. He glances out the small window, making sure no girls were walking around. Finding this would ruin his plans.

Roslyn did her best to push deeper, to bury herself on his length but she still had her limits, coughing and spluttering around him but it didn't seem to stop her, his words acting as motivation, as a promise of what could come next, it was all she could think about, her fingers even slowing as she poured her focus onto him, begging to taste that salty surprise in hopes of what would be next, of how he would fuck her, how he would break her.

“Nnn... That’s it slave... Fuck...” He moans louder as she works him deeper, he started to rock his hips slightly. “Nnn... Yessss...” He groans a few minutes later and holds her head still as he fills her throat again. He pulls her off him and pants a few moments, looking down at her. He doesn’t give her long to recover, soon flipping her into a doggy style pose and pushing into her. “Nnn... So tight!” He smacks her ass lightly and starts to pick up the pace, thrusting hard and deep. He wondered how she’d be tomorrow, she wasn’t really a morning person after breaking. He grins down at her as he continues “Mmm... You better be up tomorrow slut... You have work to do...” He smacks her ass again and rubs slightly “Because... You don’t do your job... I don’t fuck you again...” He reaches under her and finds her clit, he pinches it and rubs it quickly. He kept it up until he felt and heard her release, he held her still as he also filled her again. “Nnn...” He let her go to fall to the floor, he watches her as he cleans himself up.

Roslyn let out a squealing moan around his member as she felt him suddenly pin her in place which then caused her to cough and gag as he began to cum down her throat, she felt string after string of his seed flow before he finally pulled her away, she gasped weakly, attempting to pull in all the oxygen he deprived her of before he suddenly moved her into position. "Y-yes~" She let out a groan as he began to press in, the smack on her ass sending a chill up her spine that made her tighten around him as he picked up a quick pace that barely gave her a second to react, He wasn't going easy on her as Jack seemed to only speed up over time, each thrust almost making a sound equal to him smacking her ass, finally she could feel her body spool up, ready to blow in a tremendous fashion as her hands balled into fists while his fingers found her clit. "OH FUCK~" She screamed before cumming, her entire body shaking like there was a personal earthquake before her body suddenly collapsed beneath her, it didn't stop the almost fit-like shaking as she began to drool against the wood floor, tongue hanging from her lips as her unfocused eyes stayed barely open.

Jack watched her have her little ‘fit’, something she normally had after a hard fuck. He cleans himself up and lets her calm down slightly while he gets a blanket. He tosses it over her and picks her up, then turns out the main lights and heads to their cabin. He takes her to her room and lays her down, she could wash in the morning, he tucked her in and left to his room.

The next morning jack was up early and was making breakfast for them. The cook staff had already come to make breakfast and the food for the next few days. The girls were old enough to heat up theirs own food. He made coffee and oatmeal with fruit and brown sugar for Roslyn. He enters her room when he head some movement.

Roslyn slept like the dead, dreamless sleep taking her time until the morning when she started to groan and shift in her bed, she heard the creak of the door and suddenly bolted upright, eyes wide and confused, looking around before the memories of last night filled her mind and she immediately relaxed. "Hey." She said with a soft smile as the smell of coffee began to fill the room, the breakfast all but hidden under the intense smell. "Mmmm~ That smells so good." As he came closer with the assortment she realized just how hungry she was, her stomach softly growling at her.

"I'll happily take that." Roslyn said with a bit of a grin and took the tray from him, quickly digging in to fill that empty void in her.

Jack smirks and hands the tray over, then sits on the edge of her bed. “So you enjoyed last night my pet...” He takes her free hand and kisses it softly. “You’ll be working on that girl today... Are you ready...” He had a slight plan to get the two alone today, and wanted to see how it went. “And of course you’ll be rewarded nicely for a job well done...”

Roslyn swallowed a large mouthful of coffee after Jack spoke before replying with a soft "Yes..." A slight blush colouring her cheeks as she thought over the previous night, a gulp then filled the room as he spoke about what she would be doing today, she was still a little scared about the idea of being caught but knew also that punishment for either voicing or acting on those concerns would have more immediate repercussions. "What do you want me to do?" She asked with nerves filling her speech.

Jack smirks “I’ll gather the girls for a small workout, then tell them to get their swim stuff... You can politely ask Olivia to help you with some stuff in the store room or even our cabin...” He leans closer and kisses her neck softly “Give her the candy... It will take a few minutes to work... Then you have half an hour to question and tease her...” He takes the tray when she’s mostly finished and sets it aside. “Speaking of which... I need to show you how...” He stands her up and moves her to the wall. “She’ll already be quite turned on, so you won’t have to do much...” He ‘pins’ her to the wall, standing before her, then trails a hand down her chest to her waist. “You start asking questions, her wants, her weaknesses... All the while... slowly working your hand into her pants...” He stares into her eyes as he does just that “She won’t resist you... And you lightly touch her...” He softly and slowly circles her clit and rubs her lips. “You keep her on edge... Get your answers... And reward her...” He rubs and pinches her clit quickly. “When done... You promise her more tonight, after her girl is asleep... In the woods... And kiss her...” He then kisses her deeply, still rubbing her, then pulls back. “And she’ll do anything you say...”

"Okay." Roslyn nodded as he explained the first part of his plan, expecting him to simply tell her what to do and certainly not him leaning in to kiss her neck, an almost programmed response of which caused her to moan weakly as he explained the next part before getting her to stand. "S-sho-" She attempted to ask before he moved her to stand by the wall before beginning to mime his plan against her. "Ah~" She whimpered in pleasure as every motion he made began to work her up exactly in the same fashion he wanted Olivia to be, as his hands invaded her nethers she began to grind against him, her moans punctuating his every movement before she gasped as he pinched her clit and then kissed her before pulling away and leaving her completely warmed up for him, panting as she stared up at him, eager to please, begging for more of his touch, she had heard everything he said but it didn't distract her from how much each of his motions had forced her to desire him. "A-and what will we do in the woods?" She asked hoping it would lead to another miming session played on her.

He smirks as he watches her once he pulled away, he knew he hadn’t made her cum and she was very eager to gain her reward. “In the woods... We’ll drug her again... And tease her until she won’t care who makes her cum...” He tips her chin up and leans closer to lick and nip at her neck softly. “She’ll be completely at your command... Begging for your touch...” His hand slips back into her panties and rubs her clit again, licking her ear. “You work her up, with the new drug you’ll give her it won’t take long...” He thrusts a few fingers into her, his thumb on her clit, he stares at her. “She’ll beg... But you don’t let her cum... Bring her close, then let her rest... Kiss her...” He kisses her again, roughly, twisting their tongue together, sucking it, then pulling back again, his hand quickly working her pussy. “Keep pushing her... Then I’ll step in... And give her a much needed reward...” He grins “I’ll keep her looking at you until she’s on edge again, then make her stare at me as I give her the best orgasm she’s ever had...” He leans closer to her and whispers “Cum for me slave...”

Roslyn listened intently as he grew closer again, his hands reaching forward knowing there would be no rejection as his fingers slipped past her panties again and began to rub her begging clit as she moaned softly, her hands wrapping around his neck gently as he teased her neck and ear and continued to speak, giving her instructions on how to tease, how to wind up Olivia until she was begging just as Roslyn would only for Jack to step in and save the day, he wanted to break her just as intently as he wanted to break Roslyn originally it seemed. As he pulled away from the perverse kiss, her tongue still protruded from her lips, a line of saliva hanging from it before breaking and falling to the floor. "Y-yes~" She whispered as he gave her a command and her legs slamming together, hands suddenly falling to grip his wrist and ride his fingers while she let out a low and animalistic moan. "D-do we have time for more master?" She begged, licking her lips before her eyes moved to his crotch, and one hand gingerly reaching out for his hidden erection.

Back
Top Bottom