Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Jack was awake, but he hadn’t gotten up to dress just yet, he was expecting her to sleep much longer. He was a bit startled by her scream and sighed before getting up. He pullson his boxers and heads to her room, opening the door. “What... I’m right next door...” He leans against the wall and crosses his arms, looking her over.

"What..." Roslyn was fuming, eyes burrowing through Jack. "Did..." As she watched him take his place, that ever flowing confidence and calm collection taking some of the wind out of her sails. "You put on..." Her voice quieted a bit further, her hard eyes starting to soften seeing his annoyed expression staring back at her. "M-me?" The last word came out as a bit of a squeak, her anger fading away as she now remembered what had happened in the past few days, what her new position was like and what would happen if he was annoyed by her.

He had raised an eyebrow at her angry tone and stared her down, not saying another word until she remembered her place. He slowly stands from the wall and walks over to her, he gently tips her chin up so she’s looking at him. “A special pair of panties... Slave...” He rubs her cheek and smirks “It’s almost time for my other student to arrive... And I need your pretty little head in the game...” He reaches up and cups her breast, softly massaging it. “So you’ll be cutting back on the orgasms...” He smirks “This... Will help with that... As you already guessed... You can’t touch yourself... Unless I feel you deserve a reward...” He pinches her nipple softly. “You’re going to help me teach those girls... Aren't you little slave... If you ever want to fell pleasure again...” He lets his hand drop from her breast and stares at her, taking a step back.

Roslyn visibly shrunk as he grew closer, a gulp filling the empty room with sound before he tipped her chin, the word slave uttered with such confidence with his...and her position that it made her squeak while he began to speak about his plan, her large bosom suddenly found in his hand as she shook a little, even though he wasn't that much taller then her Roslyn found herself feeling like she was a foot beneath him in height, like he towered over her the way he stood over her. She let out a loud gasp as he pinched her nipple and asked her a question, one he expected a very specific answer for. "Y-yes I'll help...I'll help you...teach those girls..." There was an obvious conflict, it may have been a one sided conflict but conflict nonetheless in her head, she knew it was wrong to release this man onto those unsuspecting girls, knowing what could and would happen to one or more of them but she found herself unable to not say yes...she had become such a pervert, so ingrained in her baser desires over the past few days that she would barely recognise herself if faced with herself from just a week ago.

He grins at her “That’s my girl...” He rubs her cheek softly “So the panties stay... And you don’t get to play today... I want to see how you’ll do...” He leans closer and kisses her softly, twisting their tongues slowly as a small reward. He steps back “You don’t have to dress if you stay in the cabin, but your in normal clothes outside... And I want a list of who will be arriving first and what you know about them... Ok Pet...” He lets her breast go softly.

"B-but..." She tried to speak before he kissed her, their tongues mingling and leaving her for a moment dumbfounded as he pulled away her hand raised up as if to make another statement but her expression looking like she barely understood what was happening at least until he made more rules, Roslyn's attention suddenly snapping to him with a soft nod. "I...I'll try but y...you know how they are when they start they barely notice us..." Roslyn looked around for the time before she realised how much later she had slept then planned. "Oh no!" Quickly Roslyn rushed to find her clothes, for a moment attempting to pull her panties up before realising there was no point and put them back aside before getting dressed in a fresh change of workout pants and and tight tank top. She only had a couple of hours before they showed up and she hadn't even had breakfast yet let alone finished set up on the welcome area.

By the time everything had been finished and she head eaten, Roslyn heard the bus pull up, she barely had a chance to think over the uncomfortable underwear she now wore between everything else. She jogged up towards the bus with clipboard in hand waiting for each of them to step off and guided each of the teenagers through the welcoming ceremony, explaining activities, group plans, sleeping arrangements and times that they would be expected to wake up as well as go to sleep, expecting each of them to obey a specific curfew. In between this practised speech she attempted to ferret out any information she could about the girls, most didn't give her much, ignoring her or simply giving her the most basic level of interaction they could. Two she did notice were much closer then the others, even sharing a subtle but certainly visible kiss, the taller and less...bosomly gifted of the two paid much more attention to the introduction then her partner who instead seemed to pay considerably more attention to Roslyn despite her partner sitting right next to her. Something which certainly took some mental note as she looked down at her chart at the seating, the taller one was named Ashlyn and the other...Olivia, certainly something Jack would like to be told about if he missed it.

Jack smirks as she scrambled around, she was the head counsellor so she had more duties then him anyway, even before he broke her. So he watched from a distance as she let the girls around, then moved to the small stage area. He watches the girls take their seats and smiles softly at them and nods to Roslyn, then starts his own speech. He was in charge of the physical activities at the camp, in more ways then one as they would soon find out. But he told them of the long hikes they would be taking into the woods, in small groups, and the exercises they would be doing everyday. “We will assemble every morning around 10 am to do a small exercise routine... Then you will have you breakfast and start your day... Roslyn will have your schedules in your cabins... I hope you have fun here this summer...” He steps down and moves to Roslyn as the girls start to talk among themselves. “Find anything out...” He asks softly and runs his fingers over her back softly, away from the girls eyes.

Roslyn continued to watch the crowd, both as to keep an eye out for troublemakers and to get any information she could, anything to earn that twisted pleasure that Jack offered and as he stepped down and allowed the girls to talk she did her best to remain composed although she did shiver as his fingers ran down her back. "There is....t..two girls who seem to already have a relationship but o..one seems a little more interested in me then h...her partner I think but I'm not sure. Ashlyn and Olivia, Olivia was the one with wandering eyes. I'll keep looking though..." Roslyn did her best to take deep breaths not showing the look of lust that had so clearly been her main expression the past few days before she retook the stage.

"Now everyone we are going to split you up into two groups based on what you would activities you would prefer..." Roslyn then proceeded to explain what the group activities for today were and divided up the large group, although she was sure it was by no means a coincidence Ashlyn and Olivia, led by the latter joined her group, they had a fairly even split for the others though. The kids were following her on a nice relaxed nature walk, Roslyn pointing out the unique fauna and flora and showing them a few beautiful observation points, she did spot Olivia at one point whispering in Ashlyn's ear before Ashlyn blushed like an apple, some of the other girls however actually did start to listen, one or two even piping up with questions about the area, an innocent respite between everything else that had been happening reminding her why she did this in the first place.

He glances over the group of girls as she spoke, trying to locate the girls she was talking about subtly. He smiles softly at her and glances at her before she head up to the stage. “Good... Keep an eye on them... They sound promising...” He gave her ass a small squeeze, then moves over to where his group would settle.

He smiles at his group “Alright ladies... Lets try out a simple exercise routine...” He slowly walks them through it first, then has them start. As most of the girls were fit already, they already knew most of the moves and did them without trouble.

Roslyn had been out with the girls for a bit over an hour and a half before they returned. Some of the girls were actually pretty worn out, they hadn't expected it to last quite that long, Roslyn still looked full of energy in fact the walk seemed to have invigorated her much to the annoyance of one or two of the following girls. "Okay girls time for a break lets rejoin the other group and have lunch." She said with a wide grin as they followed her back to the main area, for the past 30 minutes Olivia had been less of a perv, mostly due to being one of the girls struggling with the constant pace they had kept. Ashlyn however had kept up perfectly even sometimes helping her partner with a helping hand.

As the group all but collapsed in their seats Roslyn walked up to Jack. "Those two are definitely a couple, Olivia seems to be in charge and has her eyes on me, the other girls most of them seem to still not be opening up to much although some of them love nature so maybe one on one time with them could reveal something out on a walk or something?" She looked up to Jack expecting some sort of compliment, her legs squeezing together softly as her wide eyes stared into his own.

Jack steps off to the side to speak with her as the girls all take a small rest before eating lunch. “That’s good, I think we’ll focus on the young couple first... They will most likely talk to us one on one easier, I agree... We could do some special hikes, for those who want to lean more...” He smiles at her softly “My activity didn’t all for much talking, so I don’t have anything to add... But you might have earned a reward tonight...” He smirks at her and walks away to check on the girls, then leading them to the mess hall to eat.

Roslyn whimpered quietly as he mentioned her possibly earning a reward and it took more then it should have for her to resist trying to slip her hand down either one of their pants but thankfully she did manage it and got back to her normal duties, not before one camper noticed her expression though, a quiet little wallflower who had been more buried in a book then in the activities and had managed to go unnoticed for the most part by either councillor even as they were all led in and seated for lunch, Roslyn came over to Jack after everyone was finally sat down and eating a healthy little meal. "Is everything ready for the campfire tonight?" She asked for a moment purely about camp buisness

He was sitting at a table off to the side, for the counsellors only, eating his own food. He glances at Roslyn as she comes to join him, he swallows his bite and nods. “Yeah... Just have to light it when it’s dark enough...” He eats a bit more before speaking again, softly.

“So... Olivia was it... The next time you see her eying you... I want you to flirt back...” He takes a drink and looks at her with a slight smirk. “And I have something for her when you get her alone...” He had grabbed a few things from his bag while they were getting off the bus. He hands her a small wrapped candy.

“It’s drugged... A mild aphrodisiac and a truth serum...” He takes her hand under the table and rests it on her leg. “I’ll teach you how to please her...” His hand was slowly running along her thigh, letting her know there would be a reward for this.

Roslyn didn't expect that command, her mouth hung slightly agape. "Y-you want me to...With other kids around flirt with her? Like now? Shes been eyeing me the entire time what if someone notices?" She spoke in a hissed whisper as she opened her hand for the candy. "Where did you even get this?" Another hissed whisper leaving her lips as she looked around for any eyes on the two of them, thankfully everyone was to busy eating to care.

He smirks at her again “From my bag when they got here... I brought a lot of... Toys... With me...” He squeezes her inner thigh softly and rubs her leg. “You can be deseret... Do it right and no one will notice...” He leans closer to her ear, he licks it softly “Do well... And I’ll make you scream...” He nips her lobe before pulling away, like he was just talking to her about nothing.

"B-but what if they do..." She bit her lip as he squeezed her thigh before leaning in and playing with her ear, it took far to much self-control to not react to what he whispered into her ear or the playful nip. "O...okay~" Roslyn let out a little cry. What she wouldn't do to earn that reward...She stepped away from the table with a shiver to continue her councillor duties, keeping an eye on her campers while trying to figure out the best and easiest way to either talk to Olivia alone or give some sort of flirtatious behaviour without anyone noticing.

After lunch was finished she realized there was a perfect way to do it she asked all but a couple of them to leave, Olivia and two other girls were selected to stay back and simply help collect the dishes, Olivia was given the table with the most and so took longer and as the other girls left Roslyn walked towards Olivia, with a nervous and jittery step to start with, the taller girl stood behind Olivia who suddenly gulped assuming she was in trouble but instead one of Roslyn's hands snaked over the younger girl's shoulder and brushed over her cheek. "You should be careful with your wandering eyes...people might notice..." Olivia's breathing suddenly picked up and colour filled her cheeks, her mouth opening as if to defend herself. "Shh shh shh~" Roslyn attempted as best she could to sound seductive. "If your not careful Ashlyn may find out and you wouldn't want this spoiled would you?" Olivia shook her head. quietly eyes staring straight forward. "Now finish up and be careful..." Roslyn held Olivia's cheek in her hand for a moment before slipping away with a sensuous brush along the shoulder and neck. Walking towards the exit as the young girl behind her rushed to finish her job. Surely that would have earned her the reward Jack promised...except she didn't ask questions...and forgot about the lolly...crap...Well it was to late to simply turn around now and add more to it! Damn it next time she thought to herself.

Jack had taken the other girls out of the mess hall, as there was nothing planned until the campfire, they were free to find their cabins and unpack their things. He noticed that Roslyn had kept a few girls, including her target, back to help clean up. He smirks slightly when he sees Roslyn exit the building, he walks over to her and just walks with her. “Well... Were you able to talk to her...” He noticed her rolling the candy in her hand “Good... It’s a bit to early for her to have that...” He smiles at her “We have a bit before the fire... Return to our cabin, you earned this...” He smirks, then walks away, headed to their cabin a different way.

"Yeah...sort of? It was one sided but I flirted with her though...she's definitely interested in me...alot." Roslyn was still sort of shaking, once again it was not something she had expected to do but as he told her to go back to their cabin, that she had earned something her legs quivered for another reason, and she made a quick beeline towards their cabin, doing her best to not look suspicious and draw attention but she wanted to get there quickly, to get her reward.

Jack made it back just before her and was waiting in her room, they rarely did anything in his, and she knew better then to poke around in it. He smirks at her and crooks his finger, silently calling her closer. “Lock the door... And close your window...” Once she’s done so, he pulls her into his lap and kisses her deeply, soon twisting their tongues as his one hand slips under her shirt and starts to massage her breast. He pulls back to look at her, gently pinching and pulling her nipple. “Tell me what you are Roslyn...” He whispers softly, staring at her, his other hand moves to runs his fingers over her inner thigh softly.

Roslyn's breathing quickened as he beckoned her closer. "Right right!" Roslyn jumped to lock the door and close her window before pulling down the blinds before finally, finally she was pulled to him, her moans filling their shared kiss as she looped her arms around his neck, she let out a cry as he found her nipple and pinched it between his fingers before giving a soft pull. "Your slave. I'm your slave~ P-please master take this off...There's so many things I want to do to you~"

“Mmm... Oh really... Tell me first pet...” He starts to open her panties, lifting her to remove them. He moves his hand between her thighs, not letting her move yet. “I want to hear what my pet wants to do...” He starts to slowly tease her clit, watching her closely.

Roslyn knew this game, it was as much about enticing Jack as it was about getting her own pleasure, so she did her best to start grinding herself against his leg like a dog in heat. "I want to taste you...feel you push into my throat b-before you pin me down beneath you, head down...ass up and you fuck me as hard as I can handle, my screams only muffled by the pillows and mattress~ I want to be used by you~ Oh please master~" Inevitably enticing Jack always ended up leaving her more horny anyway, sometimes to a detrimental effect if he left her wanting.

He grins and leans closer to lick at her breasts, enjoying her list, smirking slightly. “Such a lovely idea...” He smirks and pushes her back off him and onto her knees. “Here you go then...” He opens his his pants and pulls himself out, stroking slowly to show her how hard he was. “Tell me you want it...” He grins at her again.

Roslyn let out a little groan as he pushed her away and onto her knees before finally revealing his cock, her eyes crossed as she looked at the object of her desires right in front of her, her hands moving to start playing with herself slowly as she unconciously leaned in. "I want it master...I want it so much please let me have it~" That pathetic begging punctuated by her tongue poking past her lips not even an inch away from his cock as she waited for permission.

He grins down at her, a wanton little slut in just a few days. “Good... You know what to do then...” He let’s himself go to allow her access, he smirks at her when he sees her hands moving down. “I didn’t say you could touch there pet... That’s still off limits...” He grins again “Do you have to have your hands behind your back...”

Back
Top Bottom