Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Roslyn's large bosom shook back and forth as she was suddenly turned over, her hands and arms unable to stop them spreading and giving Jack a view, Her head began to roll back as Roslyn arched her back. "P-please no! I can't just no nonono!" She whined for leniancy, it was torture, torture that she had already had to endure so many times with no release, left wanting as they got themselves off and simply rolled over in the bed to sleep. "I CAN'T!" She screamed as she thrust her hips towards him while simultaneously falling back to the ground as she attempted to wrap her legs around his hand.

He grins down at her “Then you have to be a good little girl... I know you can remember what I CAN give you... Behave and I’ll give you all you want...” He speeds up just a bit, allowing her to get closer, but not fall over. “Ask me like a good little girl... Tell me what you want...” While he waits on her answer, he leans down to suckle lightly at her nipples.

She certainly could remember, the way Jack treated her last night, the fact that she came multiple times in a single session, harder then she ever had even with toys, that part of her that wanted to fight seemed to have vanished, as now even as he teased her she simply seemed to give into his tyranny over her, unable and unwilling to lose the opportunity to gain pleasure, to cum like that again. Her body began to arch again as he sped up, his fingers thrusting faster into her begging wetness as her moans grew, her mouth opened to answer him, her speech immediately vanishing as a gasp came from her when his lips and tongue found her nipple and suckled on it before she tried t ofocus again. "Cum I want to cum please let me cum!"

He pulls from her breast with a soft pop and smirks at her. “That’s a good girl...” He rubs her clit quickly with his thumb and thrusts his fingers into her harder. “Behave... And you can have all you want... Obey me... And I won’t deny you...” Well, he would, she wasn’t done her training just yet, but it should be fun to watch her crumble.

There was a part deep in her that knew this was wrong, that Roslyn shouldn't want anything from this man, not like this anyway but it was utterly smothered as her nipple fell from his lips and his fingers began to fuck her, the thumb that focused so utterly on her clit was ready to drive her made as no man ever had before. every man before him had left her oh so wanting. "Ah! I'm g..." Her speech was interrupted as she suddenly thrust towards him, head thrown back so hard that it made a loud whack on the floor but not enough to do any damage as she screamed in pleasure, her single thrust turning into a second and third, each time spraying out a little more cum as she squirted before she finally collapsed back to the ground and for what felt like an eternity she was kept in a daze, eyes unfocused, head heavy as she twitched.

He slowed slightly as she came, but didn’t stop until she was truly finished, slowly removing his hand from her and cleaning it. He looks down at her and gently turns her unfocused gaze on him, rubbing her cheek softly. “See... See what behaving gets you...” He moves to pick her up and lays her on the bed again, his fingers move to lightly tease her again, watching her. “You liked it... Didn’t you...” Now, her real training would begin.

It felt like her entire body was surrounded by syrup it was so hard to move but the weight gradually lessened, it took her a couple of seconds to realize she had been picked up and yet more to understand she had been placed on the bed. Roslyn hadn't heard what he said before he picked her up but certainly did when his fingers pressed against her again, her dry throat struggled to produce an answer only a weak nod showing her understanding.

A couple of days passed and the Roslyn from before was shattered, Jake had forced her to wear degrading outfits while the two were indoors, while outdoors preparing for the campers she was allowed to dress properly but it wasn't uncommon for the pale beauty to be pinned to the wall, touched and played with at his discretion, he had even taken to forcing her to wear a toy beneath her outfit. Currently the toy she wore was quite obvious beneath her yoga pants, the vibrator quite obviously moving as she now was struggling to do even the most basic thing, she looked flustered and unfocused, but she had been told to behave herself otherwise pleasure would never come, her tank top was obviously not her size, once again something he had forced on her, the material stretched so thin that it was see through and her chest threatening to explode out of it at any time, her rock hard nipples ready to lead the way at a moments notice.

Jake has a wonderful time finishing her training, and she was surprisingly a quick learner. He had kept her on edge for hours at a time, sometimes even while tied, only to rewards her later with a hard fucking.

Today he had dosed her with a powerful aphrodisiac and made her wear a vibrator under her tight clothing. She wasn’t allowed to touch herself and had to complete at least most of her tasks. He enters the room where he left her and grins as he walks up to her. He looks around the room, things were mostly set up, he moves to hug her from behind. “Hello little doll... You’ve done well... Are you ready for your reward...” He was slowly teasing her nipples as he spoke into her ear.

Roslyn by the time Jake came to her was in quite the state, struggling to hold herself up, breaths coming in gasps both from the tightness of her top and how close she once again was, she had already cum from the toy a couple of times, after finishing most of her tasks she struggled to get back to the room they had been sharing, her head resting against the wall as it took every ounce of willpower she had to stop her hands from migrating downwards, her tongue had even peeked out past her lips and drops of drool dotted the cabin floor beneath her when his hands snaked around her stomach and found her nipples, the sudden sensation kicking her legs out from under her and she was forced down to her knees, she looked back to answer him. "Yes yes yes~ Please~" She answered with perverse fervour, turning quickly to face him, shaking hands reaching to grab fistfuls of his clothes, her jaw still hanging slightly slack, lines of drool running down from her lips and tongue as she begged for release.

Jake chuckles softly and grins down at her “Well you know the rules... When alone, what do you call me...” He takes her hands from his clothes and holds them, he helps her up and helps her to sit on the bed. “Come on Roslyn...” He takes the control from his pocket for her toy and turns it down to low. He smirks at her “You want the real thing... Who am I... And what are you...”

"Master!" She answered quickly, Roslyn obviously desperate, letting out a quiet cry as he easily pried her hands from his clothes and guided her to the bed, her shuffling legs bowed inwards as the toy continued, thankfully slightly alleviated as he turned it down. "Yes more then anything..." Another line of drool slipped from her mouth as she thought of what could come next, of the rewards she could receieve. "Your my master! And I'm your slave~" Roslyn reached one hand forward and for a moment gripped his top before her fingers softly began to scratch down his front while she leaped towards him, licking and nibbling softly at his neck to entice him, she was so needy, even more then she had been during her other portions of training.

He smirks, then gently but firmly pushes her back to the bed. “Very good...” He makes her lay back and he starts to pull off her pants, leaving the toy in place. “You’re quite needy today... Not cum as often while working...” It seemed medium was now almost not high enough to satisfy her. He then pushes her tight top up and reaches to massage and squeeze her breasts. “Such a beautiful slave I have...” He watches her, then slowly opens his pants and spreads her legs, then just as slowly, removes her toy.

Roslyn as she was pushed back to the bed began to grind the air especially as her crotch was now exposed to the air, the string of her underwear the only thing holding the toy in now. "P...please~" She whimpered again as he commented about her being needy, even the feeling of him squeezing her breasts sent shivers and shocks down her spine that forced her back to arch. "I cant..." Her self control was truly reaching its limits as he began to slowly remove his pants and even worse he teased her just as much with the toy despite it felt like an eon passed before the soft buzzing left her and then suffering a momentary lapse in judgement and control she leaped up towards him with such force that they both slid from the bed and she without a thought in her head in the confusion reached down and with a guiding hand slammed her hips onto his, his cock buried in her, she began to thrust like an animal uncontrolled against him.

“Yes you... Woah... Nnn...” He was quite caught off guard, she had been doing well, seems she had been pushed quite far today. He looks up at her and smirks, she wasn’t even really aware of what she was doing, her eyes glazed and her tongue hanging from her slack jaw. “Aww... What a nice slut...” He reaches up and takes hold of her hips, then takes control of her movements. He slows her down a moment, then starts a hard thrust up, starring at her. “I’m the Master... You’re the slave... I lead... Not you...” He smacks her hip lightly “Who are you Roslyn...”

Last edited:
She had been more then pleased as she was so closly approaching the release she craved and needed but as his hands gripped her hips and slowed her down, his stronger grip only allowing her to move how he wanted her too she couldn't help but whine and cry. "Nononono..." Her attention was focused on him as best it could be right now, eyes desperate and needy as the rest of her looked like a disappointed animal begging for a treat, Roslyn's hands moved up to grip his shoulders as he asked who she was. "S-slave I'm the slave for my master~ Please master~ I can't hold it in I just can't...let me cum please!" Her entire body was so pent up she felt she could collapse to its pressure at any second.

He smirks at her “Better...” He then takes her hips again and speeds up, making sure to thrust deep into her. “That’s it slave... You cum when Master allows it...” He grins at her and reaches between them with one hand, he rubs her clit slowly.

Roslyn began to scream out as he thrust deep inside her it felt so good, finally she could release it, at least until he snapped the last sentence on. only when he allowed it, something which had been enforced again and again, it wasn't worth the sudden lack of pleasure afterwards to steal some now and so the pale beauty bit her lip, her hands and feet curling as her fists turned her knuckles white, she let out a gasp and almost collapsed forward when his fingers found her clit but somehow she stayed upright, doing her best to match with his thrusts despite a struggle she was clearly losing.

He grins again “Very good... You passed...” He didn’t slow his actions “You can cum now slave... You’ve done well today...” He rubs her clit faster, she maybe be out for a while after this one. He knew he had to start cutting back soon, or she’d be no good to him with the other girls. He lays his head back and enjoyed her gripping around him, soon thrusting up again and filling her tight hole.

Roslyn for a moment looked at a loss, just for that split moment she didn't know what to do with the information he just gave her but as it passed so did that confusion, her fists uncoiling as she sunk her nails into his shoulders, her hips sped up whether he wanted them to or not, her back arched and she let out a scream that would let anyone within miles know exactly what was happening, her legs pinched into his sides suddenly as she came, squirting even further then the first night they had been together and after a few long moments she collapsed forward, breathing ragged and so sensitive even the slightest movement he made sent ripples through her entire body as she drooled against his chest, eyes spun into the top of her head.

“Nnn...” It was a bit rough, but he didn’t really mind, he chuckles softly as the act of pushing her off him, looked like it brought her close again. “Aww... A true pleasure overload... Wonderful...” He sits up to look over at her and reaches over to rub her clit again, he’d toss her over once more, for he planned to cut her off tomorrow. He’d see how she’d do going cold turkey, he’d forbid her from touching herself all day.

Roslyn all but dropped to the floor as a limp body, only the sudden twitching from her revealing that she was still in some way concious as a weak moan escaped her, her eyes were barely visible as they hid beneath drooped eye lids. There was no way she could expect his hand to find her far to sensitive clit right now and she looked like a girl possessed when it did. Her back arched towards him, thrusting her hips as she cried in pleasure , her formerly limp hands gripped his wrist and attempted to push him further as her eyes closed tightly.

He chuckles again “Ah ah... Cum for Master again slave... Then you can sleep...” He looks back to her face and continues, her grip doing nothing to stop him. She was quite a lovely girl, he was very pleased with how fast she submit to him.

Roslyn rode his hand for barely another minute before another orgasm was building within her, once again her nails dug into his arm as her legs clamped tightly on his hand her scream this time was closer to a whimper as she suddenly locked up and came again before with a long, beleaguered breath she collapsed again this time into actual unconsciousness.

He winced slightly as her nails dug into him, but brushed it off. He cleans up slightly with her shirt, then stands and picks her up, he lays her back on the bed. He moves to his suitecase and pulls out a pair of chasity panties. “Let’s see how you handle this sweety...” He slips them on her and locks them closed, she wouldn’t be able to touch herself in these. “Sweet dreams... See you in the morning...” He covers her and leaves to his own bed, he’d check on her come morning.

Roslyn awoke once or twice throughout the night, a bit dazed and confused before falling back to sleep, when she finally did actually wake up she found her body aching, she had really been put through the ringer yesterday not just due to how their sex went but simply being kept on the edge all day, she slowly stretched before feeling something weird around her waist, she didn't look down instead one hand simply reached for whatever it was, it took a few seconds before she could figure it out. "What is....padlock? Why is there a padlock on the bed?" She asked absent mindedly before sitting up, hair a mess and looking like she needed a caffeine drip before she looked down a few long, silent seconds were interrupted by a loud "HUH?" As her eyes suddenly opened and she leapt up while attempting to pry the panties off, they were to tight to slide from her wide hips and as she reached down to physically inspect the item she figured out what it was, a modern version of a chastity belt. "JACK!!!!" She screamed through the cabin.

Back
Top Bottom