Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

He smirks, he had pulled back just in time to see her reaction, picking up a small towel he brought to clean his face. He moves back up beside her, pulling out his phone to take a few pictures of her. “Well... What a show you put on... I don’t have to ask if you enjoyed yourself... It’s quite clear...” He looks up at her hands and frowns slightly “Hmm... This won’t do...” He gently removes her hands from the cuffs and rubs them softly, they were quite red.

He moves back down to between her legs now, looking up at her. “I know you must be tired... But your lessons aren’t quite done yet...” He looks her over, she wouldn’t be protesting, he smirks and spreads her legs wide. “Just look how wet you are... This should go nicely...” He drops his pants and boxers, stepping closer, again pushing her panties aside. “I’d say relax... But that’s about all you can do...” He steps closer and rocks against her, then slips inside her, rocking slowly. “Mmm... So tight, not had any dick in a while Roslyn?” He holds her hip with one hand and the other goes to softly tease her clit.

His words were misshapen noise to Roslyn, her ears unable to discern the syllables let alone any meaning deeper then that as the fucked silly expression on her face stayed all but glued, she didn't notice as he took pictures or continued to speak, as he reached over to undo her handcuffs her arms and hands simply fell limp within his own, even the nice feeling of having her sore wrists rubbed gently didn't leave much of an impact, what did merit a reaction was the feeling of his hands spreading her legs, pussy softly rubbed between her legs now suddenly parting and revealing her opening to him only hidden by some very soaked panties, her moans were quiet and pathetic as his hand pulled her panties aside.

But they certainly gained volume as his cock pressed against her before finding its way inside her tight body, her body spasmed and jiggled beneath his treatment, moans and momentary screams all the sound she could make as she lay there barely able to have a thought with one full word instead of simple broken noises, he was right though, it had been a long time since she had a boyfriend, at least a year and a half and his sexual fortitude was not something to write home about, foreplay often being enough to set him off and finish him for the night. It had been the reason they broke up in fact.

He watches her and laughs, she was basically a breathing sex doll at the moment. “Such a good look on you...” He pulls out his phone again and speeds up his thrusts, he starts to record her actions. His thumb rubs her clit a bit faster as well, he thrusts deeperand groans. She was tight and he was already getting close, he knew she was gonna pop again and he was gonna get it all on film.

If she had been capable at the moment she would have been thinking about how big he was compared to her last few boyfriends, how each thrust threatened to break new ground that even toys hadn't touched but all she could do make vague moaning noises and the occasional high pitch scream as his hard cock buried itself ever harder within her, she tensed again unable to hold back as he played with her clit on top of his thrusts and before long with no warning her entire body suddenly spasmed locked up, legs digging in with what muscle energy she could manage as that fucked silly look on her face deepened, eyes starting to move in different directions as her drooling worsened not to mention her body twitching beneath him, all that was missing was the victory signs held up on her fingers.

“Nnn... F-Fuck...” He thought he was ready for her, he barely held the phone still as she hit her peak. He managed to thrust deep once more and fill her tight cunt. Panting softly, he zooms in to get her face, she was quite lovely, that fucked silly look suiting her well. He slowly pulls from her and moves up to smile at her, such a beauty. He turns the phone off and smirks. “Maybe you’ll break a bit faster then I thought...”

Roslyn's pale form shook as she milked him for every last drop she could manage, her eyes rolling back as she still continued to cum right up until he pulled out from her and she was simply left a broken woman beneath him, no conscious thought left in her mind due to a mixture of her treatment and the drug.

He smirks again and rubs his fingers through her hair, he helps her lay on the bed a bit more so she wouldn’t hurt herself. “And I think that’s enough for tonight... Let’s have that sink into that puddle you call a brain... Nighty night Roslyn...” He turns the light out and locks her door from the outside, he’d check on her in the morning.

He cleans himself up and heads to his own room, smirking as he fell asleep.

Roslyn didn't answer him, or couldn't more to the point, at some point she simply drifted away to sleep, her sleep so deep she barely dreamt and what dreams she had were a complete mess of nonsense.

When she woke she sat up bolt upright, immediately realizing something was wrong before collapsing back to the bed, she had cum so hard last night she had worn out muscles she didn't know she had, that was when she realized she was in the wrong bed, looking down at herself she then saw she was naked. "What the fuck..." She whispered to herself as she tried to remember, tried not to make a sound as panic filled her mind and memories started to flood back in from the start to at one point the memories just cutting out like part of the reel was missing. Roslyn suddenly scanned the room for Jack, the man who had drugged her, had raped her, he wasn't there, she scrambled to find her clothes, they were nowhere to be found, her phone? No also missing, where had it all gone? Slowly and quietly she walked over to the door and tried the handle gently to try not to alert Jack.

"Locked?" She whispered again before starting to look for a window she could escape from, stepping back towards the center of the room as she looked. Her mind replaying what she could remember again and again, occasionally focusing more then she would like on the feelings of pleasure, her legs softly squeezing together when it did.

Jake had been up a little while, he was eating in the main room when he head he moving around. He looks up from his food and smirks, did she think she was quiet? He turns back to his food and works on finishing it, he’d go see her soon.

About 30 minutes later, he makes his way to her room, he unlocks it and enters, closing it behind him. He made sure to remove anything she could use against him, and clothes or sheets from the room. If she had managed to get out, it would be naked. “Well... Good morning Roslyn... Did you sleep well...” He grins at her, a silk scarf hidden in his pocket if he had to tie her again.

All the windows were out of reach, damn these cabins designers, as she attempted to devise some way to escape she looked around the room for anything that could help in her defence if he came barging in, she couldn't find anything, literally nothing, he must have stripped the room as much as he stripped her last night, after a while of attempting to climb up to the window as her only escape possibility Jake opened the door.

Roslyn turned, her pale, buxom body with a shine from the thin layer of sweat from her attempts, there was a part of her, deep down a part that she hated that remembered the feeling and was turned on by his appearance, but the rest of her knew how she should react, at first hiding her shame behind her hands, her large bosom surrounding her arm and hand as she looked at him with a glare. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you do this to someone?! Get out of my way now! O-or I'll..." Once again she looked around in panic trying to find something, just anything she could use. "I'll scream! Someone will hear me Jack! You can't get away with this!"

He watches her, trying to hide herself and laughs slightly, then a bit harder at her words. “Scream? Ok, Scream I dare you... This is a camp! In the middle of NOWHERE...” He crosses his arms and smirks at her “Besides... No one heard you last night...” He grins and pulls his phone out, pulling up her video, and showing her. “And you seemed to be having a wonderful time...”

In a different context she may have laughed along with him when he talked about her screaming out in a camp but when it came to this there was no joke, nothing funny even slightly about any of this. "People are coming here! Soon! What you think I'm going to remain silent while you do this?! You sick bastard!" Her heart sank as he commented about last night and even pulled out his phone, her body remembering why she made those sounds as she could feel a spot of wetness and even a bit of weakness in her legs but not enough to stop her running towards him, her arm drawn back to punch him. "You fucking monster!" Rage clouding her judgement.

He was watching her, and saw a slight shift in her thighs, was she remembering. He had seen her going to to run at him, and tosses his phone to the bed in time to catch her. He grabs her wrists and turns them, pinning her to the door, pressing her against it. “Hmm... fucking monster... I guess that would fit...” He grins at her and holds both wrists with one of his. “But then what would that make you... The sounds you made...” He trails his hand down between their bodies, then teases against her lips slowly. “You see... You enjoyed last night... Completely... Didn’t you...” Now finding her clit and tapping it lightly.

It all happened so fast, one moment she was throwing a punch in the next her body and face were pinned to the door, his hands held an iron grip on her wrists, she may have been a bit of a fitness freak at times but it was certainly all cardio. "You drugged me don't you dare act like I had some say in the m..." Her speech was interrupted by a meek and almost silent moan as his fingers teased her outer lips, her legs quivered and for just a moment she seemed to lose all her strength and when it returned it didn't return in full force as she attempted to fight him again and vanished again as he tapped her clit, she couldn't stop herself from making sounds...sounds that she should never make in this situation, her body wouldn't do what she demanded, it gave up the fight immediately as she attempted to wrestle him, her physical attempts at this point simply pathetic while mentally her strength was waning but at a much slower rate. "Stop this~" She tried to hide her moans between gritted teeth but it barely helped.

He chuckles softly “Aww... You don’t want me to do that... Not really...” He starts to circle her clit slowly, teasing her. He slowly pulls her from the door, his hand not stopping and leads her back to the bed slowly. Every time she tried to protest, he’d rub a bit harder, or pinch softly. Soon they were sitting on the edge of the bed, her straddling his lap. His fingers never stopping, halfway there, he had switched to just holding her single hand. “Tell me to stop again Roslyn...” He stares at her and circles it a bit faster again.

Why was her body betraying her like this? At the softest touch she was left fighting a battle with no army even now as he pulled her from the door, left himself open one hand focused on other things while the other seemed to loosen on holding her anyway and yet she simply couldn't muster any fight, not enough anyway as even when she did start to struggle, or bite back verbally it was quelled by him simply teasing her more, her now rock hard clit begging to be touched as her pussy moistened and even her nipples starting to harden, finally he pulled her onto the bed, even dropping his guard enough to let go of one hand and yet as she raised it he dropped it to her side again as Jack sped up. "S-stop, p...please stop you ca~" her voice breaking as he pinched her clit again, she couldn't look him in the eyes, why was she falling to pieces over this? Why couldn't she stop him like she wanted to? Her resolve was crumbling but wasn't gone.

“What was that sweety... Didn't quite catch that...” He looks at her, when she did look at him, he would reward her body by speeding up. “Try again... Maybe a bit louder...” Each time she looks at him and holds eye contact, he’ll speed up or squeeze her clit, rewarding the behaviour. “What was that...” She was still fighting slowly and it was beautiful, he was softly rubbing her hand now too. When she was finally staring at him, he slowly adds a few fingers inside of her. “Tell me again sweety... What do you want...”

Roslyn was obviously struggling to stay on message, memories of pleasure flowing through her mind far more then she would like as her body betrayed her, legs even opening and giving him both a better look and easier time reaching her. "S....stop...we....stop..." She bought her hands up, meaning to beat on his chest but her closed fist merely tapped against him before opening to grip his shirt, Roslyn bit down on her lip attempting to further suppress the sounds she threatened to make, it was the only thing stopping her moans from growing in volume as her body vocal cords tried their best to make the biggest sounds they could. When he added fingers she collapsed forward against him momentarily and struggled to right herself, still somehow remaining silent as her canines threatened to pinch through the skin on her lips.

He grins at her softly and doesn’t stop, when she sat back up, he rewards her body yet again by speeding up slightly. “No... I said tell me what you want...” He stares into her eyes, again rewarding her if she keeps eye contact. He could feel her shudder now and then, her body was growing close. “Tell me Roslyn... What do you... Want...” He speeds up a bit more, but keeps her on that edge, he could feel her starting to shake. “Tell me baby...” Speaking softy, even adding a nickname to make her feel special.

The pale beauty began to struggle less and less, her mind starting to give in as he forced pleasure on her even further, she was trying oh so hard and yet it felt like it made no difference as Jake flaunted his obvious superiority , he was trying to train her she could tell, each time she looked at him his fingers moving a bit deeper and faster, drawing her ever closer to something she felt she should be able to resist, her jaw began to ache simply from clamping it so hard for so long. "Cum!" The words coming out so fast and loud it surprised even her as for just a moment she experienced lucidity and threw herself away from him, landing on the floor and attempting to get to her feet, failing as one hand rushed towards her crotch.

He was only slightly surprised by her shout, what really surprised him was her pulling away. He was about to leave her there a moment, when he saw her hand move. “Ah Ah...” He was down on her quickly, pinning her hands abover her head again. “I didn't say you could have that...” He grins down at her, then, slowly trails one hand down between her thighs. He starts to tease her slowly again, only letting her get close, she would need to earn cumming this time.

"Nonono" Roslyn whimpered both from being pinned down and from having her hands moved away from her begging pussy, her head fell forward and her face placed on the cold ground as he spoke and his fingers began to work against her, her body answering him as she shook her ass back and forth both as an attempt to entice and just simple uncontrollable movement. "P-please...please~" She whimpered again before it broke down into a soft murmer.

“Please what... You were a naughty little girl... Why should I reward you...” He slowly pumps his fingers into her, again nowhere near what she needs. “I was going to take it easy on you Roslyn... But now...” He smirks and teases her clit again, he leans down to kiss over her back, along her neck. “I think you need a harder lesson...”

Roslyn's hands began to claw meekly at the floor boards, her hips gyrating on his fingers as she moaned in pleasure but groaned in frustration as he simply didn't do anything to get her close, reminders of her ex's simply not being able to perform reminding her just how much she hated this feeling albeit for very different reasons. "P...please no I don...don't need a lesson!" She yelled out, scratching hands now attempting to break out of his grip harder.

He chuckles and continues “Aww... Is somebody already used to being denied...” He soon turns her over and puts his hand back, teasing her clit as he stares at her. “But... How long have you been denied Roslyn... Couks you handle... Say... 24 hours...” He grins down at her, again slowly pumping his fingers into her, careful of her moving hips.

Back
Top Bottom