Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Jack smiles “Exactly... Just let me get the pot and the popcorn... Do you want to go and tell the others to start getting ready? Give them time to dry and change...” He smiles and goes to get the pot and popcorn as he said, but he also makes a stop at the cabin to grab the VR program. He smiles, tonight would be quite fun indeed.

"No problem!" Ashlyn said with a smile before heading off to the group of girls, most of whom were now wrapped in towels and simply laying down, clearly she got off easy compared to them and the aching muscles. "We are going to have popcorn as well as the movie guys, come on get changed, and bring out your blankets, its a movie night under the stars!" Ashlyn had considerably more energy then most of the girls who very slowly got up both to change and get prepared, the girls shuffled off like zombies, Roslyn guiding them each back to their cabins before heading back to her own to change.

"Blankets too hmm?" She asked Jack as she bumped into him in the cabin. "That's really cute." She said with an innocent smile.

Jack chuckles as Roslyn walks up to his “Thought it would be good after a long day...” He was setting the pot up over a small fire and adding some oil, letting it heat before he can add the popcorn. “I also have a surprise for you tonight... So dress light...” He chuckles again and goes back to his work.

Later when all the girls were settled and everyone had some popcorn, Jack had pulled Roslyn to the side and told her to keep her eyes shut if she wanted a reward. He hadn’t told Ash anything, he would pull him out one everyone was under, he didn’t want to cause suspicion.

"A surprise?" Roslyn grinned, her mind instantly moving to the dirtier side. "Is this my reward?" She asked with a sly grin before heading into her cabin to change, coming out in something rather rare to see her in, frilly knee length skirt and a v-neck top that gave a good view of her cleavage, she was sure this was the type of thing Jack meant but the moment she stepped outside she started to wish it wasn't as she felt the chill. She attempted to hide the shivering that started up as the girls all made their ways back to the area Jack and Ashlyn had set up. "H-hows this?" She asked, teeth slightly chattering.

He looks over her as he was getting ready to start his video. He smiles at her in the fading light “That's perfect... And don’t worry... I can help you warm up later...” He said softly enough that they weren’t overheard, he then smirks. “Now sit down and bundle up... And remember, eyes closed...” Once he was sure she wouldn’t cheat, he glances over the group of girls and starts up the movie. Then, once everyone was watching he switches the feeds, and his VR light show appears on the screen. Him and Ash would be the only ones watching that were unaffected, Roslyn’s eyes covered as she sat near him, waiting for his next command.

Last edited:
"I hope so-t-this is cold." She said as shakes began to come into play, Roslyn quickly knelt down and wrapped herself in the blanket hoping she would warm up fast. "Eyes c-closed? W-why?" Curiosity filling her, what could he possibly hide from her right now? They were all about to watch a movie. "W-what's happening?" She asked as soon after the 'movie' started the girls suddenly became very quiet.

Ash at first was focused on the screen but the dazzling array of colours only affected him by hurting his eyes when he focused on it, when he looked around he saw all of the girls frozen, all but lifeless as they stared up at the screen. "W-what the hell?!" He jumped up and looked around in a panic as all of them were like that. His frightened looks eventually scanned and found the only other moving person, Jack. "W-what did you do to them?!" He said while taking a full step backwards, away from Jack out of worry.

“Just trust me Roslyn... Hmm... Oh right...” He turns back to the group of girls and smirks. “Nothing but a simple form of hypnosis... They are all fine... Would you like to see how it works...” He steps from behind the table and helps Roslyn to her feet, keeping her eyes covered. He looks at Ash and smirks, then holds her before him and has her open her eyes. He then starts to whisper in her ear as she watches the screen. “Watch the lights Ros... Let them fill your mind... Relax...” Ash couldn’t hear what he was telling her.

Once she was under, he holds her arms at her sides “You are feeling very excited... And you want nothing more then to touch yourself... But you can’t move your arms...” He then leads her to the side, a bit away from the girls, but so she could still see the screen. “Come here Ash...”

"Hypnosis?!" Both Roslyn and Ash yelled at the same time, Ash only now looking at Roslyn and seeing that she also was unaffected, Both of them seemed a little freaked out by the idea although Roslyn was considerably less so, even as she was pulled up to stand and told to open her eyes, her body following the command before her brain could comprehend what that actually meant, by the time thought had caught up the lights had already taken their effect, her brain and body coming to a standstill even as he whispered in her ear, even placing a command that would come into effect the moment she looked away from the screen.

"I..." Ash didn't know what to say, Jack had gone from a perverse bastard to supervillain in seconds, he had all of the girls under a complete spell and yet...seeing them all slackjawed like puppets with their strings cut turned him on, his cock growing and forming a tent under his skirt as he couldn't help but allow a perverse curiosity make him follow Jack.

Jack smirks at him, then whispers to Roslyn again. “When you wake up, your body will obey my commands... And only my commands until I release you...” He then leads then a little further away, Roslyn soon losing sight of the screen. He lets her stand alone and moves closer to Ash, soon stepping behind him, resting his hands on his shoulders. “You wanted time with her... But it will happen under my rules... For now... You get to watch...” He looks up as Roslyn starts to come out of it.

Roslyn continued to follow the lead of Jack, slow and methodical steps beside him while her eyes remained focused on the screen. "Yes Jack..." She spoke robotically, not nodding like Ashlyn. As the screen finally vanished from her view the world started to come back into focus, regaining her senses however was not the positive thing it should have been, there was a painful, burning desire that grew within her, a fiery need that needed to be quenched, she needed to touch herself but found herself unable, it was as if the nerves had been cut to her arms, she couldn't move her fingers or arms so they stayed limply at her sides. "Oh god~" The command forced her to want to touch herself so when her eyes scanned over the man and girl before her she seemed entirely uninterested, instead thrusting out her hips and locking her legs together in a look of complete desperation. her body moved on its own as she fell to her knees, attempting to rub herself off on her own lower leg. "Oh god why?!"

Ash's cock stood hard as stone as he watched Roslyn suddenly snap out of it with a look of frenzied need, she wasn't a woman, she was an animal, thought coming as a distant second to need. "Fine I'll wait but don't you dare forget our deal!" He wanted to see just what else could happen, what power he could have over her.

Jack smirks again, and chuckles softly “Fine... But you can’t say a word to her...” He gently pushes Ash to kneel and stays behind him. As he was fixed on watching Roslyn try to please herself, Jack slips off his belt and ties Ash’s hand behind his back. “No touching...” He whispered to him.

He looks up to Roslyn and grins “Sit down Roslyn... And spread your legs...” He makes Ash spread his own legs, still on his knees. “Now lift your skirt Ros... And start to slowly tease yourself...” Her arms would work for him, her body now under his control. As she does as told, he also pulls up Ash’s skirt to show off his tented underwear. “Aw... Does seeing her excite you that much little Ash...”

"Fi-What are you doing?!" He whispered a shout at Jack as he was pushed down to kneel and had his hands forcefully tied behind him, the action enough to steal his attention away from the desperate Roslyn. "I wasn't going to anyway! Undo this!" He said but Jack didn't care instead he spoke a command to Roslyn, who seemed to without a thought to the contrary answer his call, the shaking ball of desire that was Roslyn eagerly spread her legs before forcing Ash to do the same, the next command allowed Roslyn to move her arms again although the command to slowly tease was clearly not enough for her as she looked out with endless need, despite her bodies attempts to fight the command, to truly play with herself she found herself unable, forced to follow.

Ash's eyes widened as he felt his own skirt lift to reveal the bulging cock that was tenting his underwear so uncomfortably a loud blush filling his features. "What are you doing?! This isn't what we agreed to! Leave me to have time with Roslyn you creep!"

Jack smirks “I agreed to allow you time with Roslyn... I didn’t say how you would be with her...” He looks to Roslyn and smirks “Come closer baby... Why don’t you tease our little friend here while you please yourself...” He gets comfortable against Ash’s back to hold him in place and to watch.

"That wasn't what it was about!" Ash began to fight against Jack's hold, the weak little teen barely making an impression on the considerably more physically capable Jack. "Let go of me!" Ash's thrashing grew but as Roslyn followed the command he seemed to momentarily forget about it, Roslyn closing the distance and reaching one hand out to ever so slowly tease up and down Ash's length, her tortured moans and the feeling of her hand on his actually quite impressive length was almost enough to set off the obviously pent up teen, pre cum oozing out and soaking the underwear covered crotch.

“Not yet I won’t...” He says softly, then smirks as he almost stops struggling when Roslyn starts to touch him. “That’s it sweety... Tease him and make yourself cum... Enjoy yourself...” He slips his hands down Ash’s sides and spreads his legs a bit more. “Free him Roslyn...” He’d let Roslyn work him up and get him close enough before he took over, when the boy wouldn’t notice or care.

"L-let go..." Ash's voice was obviously distracted as Roslyn's touch acted on the pent up cock, the uncomfortable twitching was constant as even now there was a threat that he would simply cum at a moment's notice especially as Roslyn's moans increased, her fingers thrusting harder and faster into herself now until she came, forcefully, the hand that had been teasing him gripping his member tightly, a little bit of pain that melted away into pleasure as she rode out the moment, her screams filling the air around them while her quivering body showed just how good it all felt.

"Yes master~" She moaned out before the hand that gripped him slid up to the band of his underwear and finally pulled it down, the impressive length springing out with enough force to make Ash ache.
"O-oh god..." His cock pulsed, Ash ached for release, each twitch releasing thicker bouts of precum. "L-let me go right now...Or else!"

Jack grins and watches as Roslyn brings herself over the edge, then frees Ash’s cock. He glances at him, he was quite a large boy, and he hid that everyday? He looks back to Roslyn as Ash starts protest again, he could see how close he was. “Roslyn... Sit back and spread your legs, make yourself cum again, no holding back...”

He continues to hold Ash in place and waits for Roslyn to start up again. After a few minutes of Ash just watching, jack slips his hand around him. “Isn’t she beautiful Ash...” He lightly grips the boys cock and starts to stroke him in time to Roslyn’s movements.

"Y-yes master~" Roslyn's hand eagerly began to move, not thrusting like an animal this time, building it up, pleasure playing on her mind not a painful need for release. She didn't even really noticed Ash's freed cock that stood tall and proud now, at least proud until Jack's fingers tightly enraptured it's length and began to stroke the poor sensitive boy finding himself unable to stop himself from moving, ever so slightly , thrusting into the hand. "Your a freak! Let go of me! I'm not gay!" Ash attempted once more to fight free, although the grip he was stuck in certainly offered him no assistance.

Jack chuckles slightly and continues “Neither am I... But you need to learn your place here little boy...” He teases over his tip and speeds up as Roslyn does, watching her himself. “You don’t get to give the orders... And if you want any chance with my girl... You’ll do as you’re told...” He could see Roslyn slowly building herself up and he brings Ash close, only to slow down. “Who’s in charge here little boy...” He slowly circles his head with his thumb and shifts to look at him, feeling his close he was and knowing Roslyn was going to pop soon. “Learn your place... And you can touch her next time...”

"Then let go of my dick!" The submissive little boy finally growing a spine from being forced into this situation, the idea of being turned into a man's plaything was not his idea of fun or pleasure despite the fact that pleasure was being forced upon him. "I...I don't want to be t-touched by you!" Ash continued to try to struggle amid Roslyn's quickly growing pleasure, her fingers picking up in speed and depth again, her moans growing more frequent and loud. Ash hated that he was close too, that in this situation, a situation that he utterly despised, he was going to cum, and as Jack slowed down he could feel his balls ache for the relief. "I gave you the ta-t-tape, I'm not your plaything!"

Jack smirks slightly “You’re not my plaything... She is... And the other girls... You... Your just a fun experiment...” He strokes him faster again, knowing he was close. “Now look at her and enjoy yourself...” He smirks and looks to Roslyn again.

Roslyn was getting close, just as Ash was despite his frustration at his situation, he continued to struggle again and again, each attempt growing weaker due to both the wear on his muscles and his rapidly approaching orgasm, both of them seemed to be synced, moaning in unison despite no attempt to, it wasn't until they each let out a sudden convulsion and scream of pleasure that it was obvious just how in sync, rope after rope fired from the young boy, reaching and covering the still cumming Roslyn, Ash collapsed back against Jack, his cock rapidly softening in the man's hand much to his personal embarrassment.

Jack smirks and soon pulls his hand away as Ash finishes, then looks to Roslyn, still stuck in her command. He also unties Ash’s hands, knowing he’d be too weak to do much at the moment. He lets Ash go and moves over to Roslyn, tipping her chin up and kissing her. “Well done sweety... Get cleaned up and return to the girls... Wait for me with them...” He whispers softly “I’ll reward you later...”

Ash was weak at the best of times so his thought that he wouldn't be able to put up a fight was undoubtedly correct, in fact being let go was enough to make him almost fall back to the ground due to the lack of energy forced upon him by his ejaculation, he had no stamina especially when compared to Jack.
Roslyn on the other hand was already ready to go again, when he moved over to her and planted a kiss on her she hungrily returned it, body and mind willing and begging. "B-but mast-ter~" She whined only for him to whisper about a reward, her mind immediately flooded with pleasure as she could only imagine what it would be. "Y-yes master." Roslyn began to slowly move back towards the girls, cleaning herself as she went, although once again she was stopped dead in her tracks when she was within view of the screen around the corner.

Ash slowly got to his feet. "Y-your a sick bastard..." His arm's felt heavy, the thrashing had done a number on what few muscles he had. "I'm not going to let you get away with this..." He threatened before turning around and taking a step back towards the screen.

Jack glances back at Ash as he gets himself to his feet, then grins. “Oh really... Then I guess you don’t want to see Roslyn again do you... Because just a few words from me and you’ll never exists to her...” He moves to follow them, moving to help Roslyn get back into her place. He looks over the group of girls and smirks, he could end all this waiting now, but he wouldn’t. The wait was half the fun, he smiles “Alright girls... Just relax and enjoy your movie...” He stops the recording and finally puts their movie on for them to watch.

Back
Top Bottom