Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Jack slept normally and was up around his normal time, and was making breakfast when he heard Roslyn moving around. He walks over to her door and opens it up, looking at her and grins. “Sleep in... I’ll give the girls a free day... take your time getting up...” He walks over to her a s tips her chin up and kisses her. “I’ll come check on you later...”

Roslyn had awoken if you could call it that, her body suffering as she attempted to move, every part of her skin that rubbed against the surface of her bed sent a shock that couldn't decide whether it was pleasure or pain, just then she heard the door from somewhere behind her open, she didn't even know if she was covered at the moment, she didn't have the physical energy to cover herself and she didn't have the energy in general to even care, she didn't even open her eyes as Jack moved over to her and spoke before he tipped her chin up, a groan escaping her, his kiss making her tense which was a serious mistake as every muscle in her body begged to be put to death from the action, when he let go of her chin it simply flopped back onto the bed, another groan leaving her lips.

Jack chuckles and watches her “Yeah... You won’t be much help today... You sleep... I’ll take good care of the girls...” He watches her a few more moments before leaving her room and closing her door. He goes back to his breakfast, then goes out to meet the kitchen staff and the early rising girls.

A few of the girls were up and about already, Ash was certainly not one of them, exhausted from the night before still. He was clearly a boy of little stamina and even less of recovery. There were a few faces that Jack could pick out though, the temptress that was Tamara, eyeing him over playfully from a distance, shooting him a playful grin before she moved towards the mess hall, acting as if nothing happened, Ash and Olivia were all smiles, talking to each other happily, seemingly not noticing Jack approaching to head towards the kitchen. The four girls that Ash had caught on video all seemed to be bundled into a group now, seemingly bonded over the incident, or at the very least making sure none of the others would speak of it to anyone else.

Jack looks around at the early risers and again ignore the looks Tamara was sending him. He wanted to see how for she’d go to get his attention. He saw Ashlyn and Olivia heading in together and hides a grin with a fake yawn, he’d have to check her progress later. He saw the girls from the cabin he dosed, he still didn’t have the video from that. He might have to dose them again and set up his own camera.

He heads into the mess hall and moves to get his breakfast. He’d wait till more girls were up to tell them they had a free day as Roslyn was ‘sick’.

Tamara was confident, she knew her attempts would start to crack his armour, she assumed he wasn't getting any from anyone else, surely he would wear down and be unable to resist, she would make him desperate, needy and if he asked nicely she may quench his thirst, utterly unaware of the growing corruption around her.

Slowly the girls started to filter in, a good half of which were clearly not morning people, messy hair, some still in their PJs one girl even so motivated by hunger that despite looking as if she could fall asleep right this second struggled herself into a seat.

Jack ate slowly and watched the girls wonder in, some not even fully awake, but just mindlessly heading for food. He could wait until they were mindlessly heading for something else. When a little over half were in the room, jack stands up.

“Ok girls... As some of you may have noticed, counsellor Roslyn is not here this morning... She wasn’t feeling well this morning and is still in bed resting... As such, you have a free day today... If there is any equipment or instruction you need, please just ask me...”

The girls raised their heads, some very slowly to look in his direction as Jack began to speak, when he mentioned that Roslyn wasn't feeling well most of them seemed a little down, for a variety of reasons, one, Olivia seemed a little panicked about it but did her best not to show it but whispered to Ashlyn that she was just going to ask about Roslyn, make sure she was really okay. She stood up and walked over to Jack and spoke quietly. "Is she really okay? Is there anything I can do to help?" Her focus entirely on Rose despite the relationship between the two.

Jack didn't get much of a chance to speak before there was a sudden outcry from the majority of the group. "SWIMMING!" It was so loud and sudden that what few girls were still half awake, and those not paying attention jumped in surprise.

Jack was about to say more when he noticed Olivia walking up, he just heard her when there was a shout from the others. He chuckles and looks out to the girls. “Yes... You can go swimming... But I still have to supervise... Wait at least an hour after breakfast, that water is going to be too cold this early...”

He turns to Olivia after addressing everyone and smiles. “She’s fine... She just a bit over tired...” He lowers his voice “Come to my cabin after breakfast... And bring Ashlyn...” This was perfect, Olivia could check on Roslyn and he could have another session with Ashlyn.

His suggestion of waiting for after breakfast led to several grumbled complaints as the girls sat back down, beginning to eat.
Olivia sighed as the girls calmed back down, her worries still plain on her face but he said to come to his cabin, that would give her a chance to see Roslyn again, even if it did mean putting Ashlyn in his hands. "O...okay..." Olivia went back to her seat, putting on her acting face and played as if everything was okay with Ashlyn, explaining they could check up on Roslyn after breakfast.

Ash was one of the last of the group to finally arrive, He walked in looking like even more of a zombie then everyone else, he didn't say a word, look up or even acknowledge the existance of others as he began to eat.

Jack smiles at Olivia “See you later then...” He watches her go and sat back down to finish his food. He noticed Ash walking in about 5 minutes later, he looked like hell. He hides his grin behind his coffee and watches him slightly as he finishes eating.

“Everyone finish eating, then clean up the hall before going to change... I’ll meet you at the pool in about an hour...” He puts his dishes away and leaves the mess hall, going to check in Roslyn and get changed.

The girls all finished eating, apart from Ash who was barely half way through a decent sized meal as everyone slowly filtered out, leaving him alone, he didn't know where they went and being this exhausted he didn't really care.

Both Ashlyn and Olivia made a quick retreat towards the councillor's cabins, Olivia still with a knot in her gut as she realised she was throwing her girlfriend to the wolves but there was something to alluring about Roslyn...something irresistible...she cursed herself but didn't stop

Jack heads back to his cabin and checks on Roslyn a few moments before going to get his room ready for it’s own guest. He then moves to the main room to wait for the girls to arrive, He quickly checks his notes to remind him of Ashlyn’s trigger words. Rosyln was still sleeping and would be more then ready for Olivia to help her.

Roslyn had not even moved since Jack had left her there, she seemed dead to the world as even the movement around the cabin and sounds of the door didn't even make her twitch in her sleep, Finally the girls arrived and knocked at the door, both of them waiting patiently for someone to answer.

Most of the other girls were getting changed, a few making suggestive comments to each other, the 4 girls that made up the cabin that Ash had filmed making plans for the night, acting on their curiosity.

Hearing the knock, jack moves to the door and smiles at the girls. “Hey girls... Come in and have a seat, Roslyn will be ready in a minute for you Olivia...” He lets them in and closes the door, then turns to face them. “So how are you two enjoying camp so far...” He waits for them both to sit down before smiling at Ashlyn and stepping a bit closer. “Ashlyn Dear...”

Roslyn failed to move as she laid there in her deep sleep, without some vigourous actions taken to wake her up she certainly wasn't going to be moving.

"It's really fun! Lots of stuff to do and all the girls are really nice." Ashlyn spoke up immediately upon the question being asked.
"Yea-yeah its pretty awesome!" Olivia almost wanted to step between Ashlyn and Jack, knowing he was going to do something to her. "But I-" As Jack spoke the words he saw Ashlyn's expression shift, her eyes glaze over. "W-what did you do?!" Olivia moved to kneel in front of Ashlyn and see the empty look in the girls eyes. "What happened?!"

Jack smiles and takes a step back, letting Olivia fuss over her. “She’s just fine... It’s a little hypnosis...” He gently helps Olivia back up and turns her to face him. “Now... We have a deal... Your prize is in there...” Be tips her chin up and leans close “You have my word she won’t be harmed... Now go have your play time... While I have mine...” He turns her towards Roslyn’s room and lets her go, then looks to his little doll.

He waits until Olivia has done as told and he was alone with Ashlyn. He pulls a chair over and takes a seat in front of her, then pulls a small but powerful vibrator from his pocket. He smiles at her, then shifts closer to slip the toy into her panties, spreading her legs slightly to do so. Once in place, he sits back and watches her a moment, the control in his hand and the toy off.

“Hello again Ashlyn... Did you enjoy your dreams last night... Do you remember my voice...” He waits for her reaction, it was time to start her training.

Olivia didn't put up much of a fight as Jack helped her up, but it was clear there was some trepidation, she was worried about Ashlyn and the way he spoke about a deal, and her prize made her in all honesty feel a little sick. "I..." She attempted to speak but she had no words to use, before finally leaving she took one more look back at Ashlyn, starting to rethink her lot.

Ashlyn remained motionless, like a robot awaiting instruction even as he placed the vibrator in her panties, the toy pressed against her lips from the way she sat. "Yes...yes..." She said robotically, answering both questions.

Olivia entered the room, the scent of sex still filled the air, she found Roslyn passed out, dead to the world. "Roslyn..." She said quietly and shook her. "Roslyn!" She said again louder this time, the sight of the naked woman, even in this state, light little bruises dotting wrists and ankles, even a faint mark on her neck began to make her wet, she didn't know why but Roslyn was her weakness, her hands began to brush over the woman, meek little moans escaping whenever she grew near to a sensitive area, each sound only enticing Olivia more, even if she knew it was a little wrong.

Jack could hear Olivia in the other room, trying to wake up his pleasure overloaded toy and smirks, she would have her fun. He looks back to his doll after her responses and smirks a little, that just wouldn’t do. He reaches out and takes her hands, rubbing them softy and looks at her. “Very good… Now listen carefully Ashlyn… When I count to 3… You will be more awake, you will still be in your trance, and obey my voice…” He rubs her hands softly to give her another focus to keep her calm. “But you will react and respond as if awake… It will be like your dreams… Only my voice Ashlyn…” He looks at her, he wanted to have natural reactions, but still retain his complete control of her. “Ok… 1… 2… 3…”

Olivia couldn't stop her hands now, her skin covered in goosebumps as her fingers shakily explored the tall beauty, her wetness grew with every moan and before she knew it Olivia had climbed into the bed, hands gently spreading the woman's legs. "It's so wrong~" As she looked at Rose's naked snatch she let out a moan herself. Oh how she wanted to taste it, to worship at this font of the goddess and she found herself moving towards it, fingernails scratching along Rose's thighs causing her to ripple and shake with a long groan of pleasure, the moment Olivia's tongue brushed against those sensitive lips Rose made some very sudden and violent moves, legs wrapped around Olivia's head and slammed her into Rose's own soaking wetness, a loud gasp signalling her sudden waking state, she didn't even have a chance to understand that what she was staring at was the roof before Olivia's tongue began to move, sending ripples of pleasure that filled the room with uncontrolled moans.

Ashlyn listened, focused, not making a sound until the countdown ended, letting out a long sigh and visibly relaxing rather then being rigid and stiff while awaiting a command, her lips even relaxing into a gentle smile as she awaited the next command.

Jack watches her and grins “Ok Ashlyn… This is just like your dreams… You hear only my voice…” He waits a moment “You’ve been a very good girl for me Ashlyn, and good girls get rewards…” He presses the button on the control to turn the toy in her panties on, set to low for now. “This is my reward for you… Do you like it… How does it feel Ashlyn…”

Ashlyn was silent until the toy turned on, her entire body shuddering as the toy suddenly began buzzing and a gasp coming from her lips. "Y-yes I like it...ahh~" She moaned out, eyes still closed. "Alot, I like it alot~" She let out another moan and began to softly grind the air, the toy teasingly buzzing away. A similar sort of rush as she had felt before when Olivia had forced her to not wear panties at school for a whole day with a shorter skirt, she could feel her heart in her chest as the toy continued to buzz.

Jack grins and watches her enjoy it a moment “Wonderful… Very good Ashlyn…” He wanted her to focus on the feeling for now, so he didn’t have her open her eyes. “This is how I want you to feel when you think of me Ashlyn… This IS how I make you feel… When you hear my voice, you feel this…” He could give a comment later to have her turn the toy on herself when she would hear his voice. He leans in a little closer and looks at her “Now Ashlyn… I want you to open your eyes and tell me you understand…” He would keep her training speed to low for now, get her used to the toy and get her worked up.

After several minutes of letting her enjoy her toy, he does turn it off, she was worked up enough for now. “Alright my dear… Time for home work…” He has her looking at him, and was holding her hands gently to somewhat ground her. “This toy is now part of your clothing… It will be on you at all times… But you will forget it’s even there…” He hands her the control “You will unconsciously turn this on when you hear my voice, and SILENTLY enjoy how it makes you feel… Do you understand…” He gave her a few minutes to let her orders sink in.

Ashlyn's chest continued to heave with each shuddering breath as he spoke to her, she remained relatively quiet and focused apart from the occasional twitch and moan slipping from her lips until he told her to open her eyes and speak. She gently lifted her eyelids and revealed the emerald orbs beneath and spoke. "I und-" The girl shuddered and moaned out again before continuing. "I understand~ I will feel j-just like I do right now when I think of you~" The next few minutes would be torture for most but for the submissive Ashlyn she seemed to only grow more excited and eager even under her state of hypnosis, her panties were soaked with her juices and she was clearly ready for more. Olivia wouldn't be able to stop herself but perhaps Jack had more patience.

Finally when the toy was turned off she groaned in complaint, the first command already in effect as he pulled her focus to him and she all but melted onto the floor. "I understand~ I'll turn on the toy whenever you speak! I'll be a good girl!" Even through the state of hypnosis her submissive desire to please simply bubbled to the surface now, the girl was needy and she stared at him the only dullness in her eyes caused by the hypnosis keeping her from thinking any deep thoughts.

Jack grins at her response and actions, it seems her submissive nature was playing well into his new commands for her. “Excellent… Very well done…” He helps her back into the chair and holds her hands, rubbing them softly again to help her focus. “You are doing wonderful my little doll… And doing well earns rewards, so you must always do well for me…” He could see the pent up desire in her glossy eyes from his training and grins again. “So, before I wake you… You will feel a taste of how I will reward you…”

He could see the wetness she was leaving on the chair and knew it wouldn’t take much more. He lifts her hand with the control and stares into her eyes “Turn your toy on, you are to make yourself cum… Thinking only of me… But don’t be too loud, or your fun will stop…” He needed to make sure she wound stay somewhat quiet during their sessions so they wouldn’t get caught. He lets her hands go and sits back, for her to follow her command.

Back
Top Bottom