Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

The music stopped as Belle was about to be pinned down. Putting up her hand in the way of the dragon, Belle took a firm stance, and spoke very clearly and loudly so that the dragon would hear.

"I don't know what types of floozies usually enter your domain, but I am not one to be pushed down and fucked by some dragon I don't know, regardless of how charming he may be. At least humor the concept of wining and dining me before ruthlessly fucking my holes."

Charisma: [2d6+2] = 7+2 = 9

"Wine and Dine? You break into my home, kill my servants, and plan to steal my treasure, and you want to be wined and dined? No, your lucky I don't kill you where you stand! Accept your punishment!" Belle would feel his claw rip aside a part of her clothing. Then a glistening and wet dragon cock fill her ass while she is lifted off the ground.

Belle's fate

That is a visual aid of what he is doing to bell right now. He ripped a hole in her clothes and is forcefully pounding her ass. Bell has the following Debilitations instead of HP Damage. Confused, Stunned, Shakey. She can make another defy danger cock to escape try to escape, or simply submit to the pounding. If she submits the dragon can no other action then to fuck her tight ass the next round.

"Come on then! Are stones all you can give me?"

Holone continued to push through, hacking and sundering anyone in her path. At some point, she felt the same surge of energy as before, which put more force in her blows. Her wounds seemed to stitch back together.

Although outnumbered, Holone had confidence in herself and her companions. A tide of cowardly thugs had no hope against her.

Hack & Slash
Attack:
2d6+2 = 11+2 = 13

Damage:
1d10+1d4 = 6+4 = 10

Weapon Tags:
Close, Reach, Sharp (+2 piercing), Precise.

Holone's HP: 18/23

The stones all miss Holone as she slays another 3 kobolds and wounds a fourth with effortless grace. At this point the kobolds would flee, but they are already in the heart of their lair.

Even as she cut down kobolds with ease there were plenty left to fill the gaps and hurl rocks her way all the same. The stones didn't deal much damage to her but they were annoying all the same. For now Chakka was saved but unfortunately two of her companions were in danger of getting fucked once more, Belle from the Dragon and Serah from the Kobolds. She didn't have much time to make a decision so her gut was to do what she could to protect Serah, to protect her pet who had already been on the receiving end once before.

With a throng of Kobolds still in her way Batul attempted to charge through with sheer muscle and rage alone to plow through the group and reach the halfling. "Rrrrraaaagh!!! Pet belong to Batul!" When she arrived she would be swinging with abandon, icy blue axe cutting through the air with an almost humming noise from the sheer speed the Orcess worked.

Defy Danger: (To charge through to Serah)
[2d6+2] = 9+2 = 11

Hack and Slash: (Choose to accept retaliation for +1d4 damage)
[2d6+2] = 11+2 = 13

Damage:
[1d10] = 1+[1d4] = 2 = 3 (Ugh, so disappointing)

Weapon Tags:
Close, Reach, Messy, Forceful, Sharp (+2 piercing)

Ganky was always left out. While Seraph was getting gang raped he was set to guard duty and assured he would get a turn. That was until Batul did a Xena warrior princess like somersault over half the kobold's then cut his head off in one perfect stroke. His blood splattered everything around him. The other kobolds dropped Seraph and fled back several paces then launched stones at Batul from the cover of furniture and treasure piles.

Kobolds deal 3 damage to Batul. She loses 2 hp.

Serah squirms backwards trying to get away but slips and lands on her back.

Roll(2d6)+0:
5,1,+0
Total:6

The bunny girl's ears perked up as her face had an expression of horror. She started to tremble remembering the chaos of the previous bath in the lake. "GET AWAY!!!!!"

She would raise her arms trying to cover herself as she struggled to keep the kobolts back.
Before the manhandling could really start, Seraph was dropped on the floor. She is 'CONFUSED' for one round on all that happened. But otherwise fine.

Only 10 kobolds left. They have a total of 29 HP. There is a chance they will flee the battle.

Holone's eyes went wide with horror at Belle's fate. The horror turned into fury. "Landing was a mistake, coward, as was touching her!" Holone abandoned the push towards the captives, and charged the dragon. She knew she'd have to be careful not to hit Belle with her strike, but this may have been her best chance at harming it. Still, she pulled her strikes, jabbing it with her sword whenever an opening was made.

Hack & Slash
Attack:
2d6+2 = 7+2 = 9

Damage:
1d10 = 2

Weapon Tags:

Batul felt the rush of satisfaction as she took the creature's head, and subsequently his life, but again it was cut short by another barrage of painful stones that were causing dark purplish bruises to appear on her otherwise green flesh. Still she had prevented Serah from getting raped again it seemed and that was a plus, while the kobold's numbers were dwindling down all the same.

As she whipped her head around though she noticed the bard being lifted and anally fucked by the rather angry dragon after they traded words and while again the scene was plenty arousing it only made her desire to tske care of things quickly with the kobolds as she was hoping to knock the dragon into place rather than simply kill it like the elf warrior seemed to be trying to do. "Get up and fight pet! Batul not do everything at same time." As she spoke another stone whizzed past her head and caused her to duck instinctually before tracing the path back to the thrower and stomping towards them with axe in hand.

Belle was getting fucked in a likely painful fashion but she wasn't at risk of death quite yet as Holone was aiding her escape. Right now she needed to keep the kobolds busy lest they come back for Serah, Chakka, or turn to add more chaos to the struggle against the big fire breathing lizard and to that she just kept swinging as best she could.

Hack And Slash:
[2d6+2] = 5+2 = 7

Damage:
[1d10] = 4

Weapon Tags:

Everything seemed to almost go in slow motion for Belle when the dragon ripped off her clothes and hoisted her into the air. The only thoughts going through her mind were that she was going to be killed, eaten alive by some overgrown lizard in a cave, never to be seen again. It filled her with unimaginable dread as she believed she was going to die.

A tide of both shock and relief washed over her, however, when the dragon decided he would instead just put his dick in her ass. Relieved that she wasn't going to die, Belle had a moment to relax before the sensation of the dragon's cock fully registered. Then it hit her like a bag of bricks.

"Oh fuck me!" Belle screamed as the dragon bottomed out. "Oh fuck~. You're a lot bigger than you look, you overgrown gecko~! I might even get hooked on this!"

Belle has submitted to the dragon's dong. The sass will likely remain, however.

At Batul's words Serah screamed then charged the kobolds and bashed the first one's skull in with a club then smacked a second kobold dead! Apparently she hated being called Goblin Layer.

Attack Roll 7
Damage Roll 6

The Kobolds Reply by hurling stones at the crazed hafling.

Damage 4. Serah loses 3 HP after Armor.
Serah's HP 15/18

Holone's eyes went wide with horror at Belle's fate. The horror turned into fury. "Landing was a mistake, coward, as was touching her!" Holone abandoned the push towards the captives, and charged the dragon. She knew she'd have to be careful not to hit Belle with her strike, but this may have been her best chance at harming it. Still, she pulled her strikes, jabbing it with her sword whenever an opening was made.

Hack & Slash
Attack:
2d6+2 = 7+2 = 9

Damage:
1d10 = 2

Weapon Tags:

The dragon was poked by Holon'e weapon. he snaps"Wait your turn!" and hits the elf with a blast of FIRE!

Damage 1d10+2 rolled 8+2 10 total. Holone loses 9 HP.

Dragon Whelp has 8 HP left.

Batul felt the rush of satisfaction as she took the creature's head, and subsequently his life, but again it was cut short by another barrage of painful stones that were causing dark purplish bruises to appear on her otherwise green flesh. Still she had prevented Serah from getting raped again it seemed and that was a plus, while the kobold's numbers were dwindling down all the same.

As she whipped her head around though she noticed the bard being lifted and anally fucked by the rather angry dragon after they traded words and while again the scene was plenty arousing it only made her desire to tske care of things quickly with the kobolds as she was hoping to knock the dragon into place rather than simply kill it like the elf warrior seemed to be trying to do. "Get up and fight pet! Batul not do everything at same time." As she spoke another stone whizzed past her head and caused her to duck instinctually before tracing the path back to the thrower and stomping towards them with axe in hand.

Belle was getting fucked in a likely painful fashion but she wasn't at risk of death quite yet as Holone was aiding her escape. Right now she needed to keep the kobolds busy lest they come back for Serah, Chakka, or turn to add more chaos to the struggle against the big fire breathing lizard and to that she just kept swinging as best she could.

Hack And Slash:
[2d6+2] = 5+2 = 7

Damage:
[1d10] = 4

Weapon Tags:

Batul has slain another Kobold. They let out a cowardly scream shouting," Retreat! Retreat!" The 7 remaining kobolds let out one final volley then try to regroup elsewhere in the keep. They are routed and make for an exit on the far side of the room.

Damage 1d6+3 rolled 3+3= 6 damage total. Batul loses 5 hp.

Everything seemed to almost go in slow motion for Belle when the dragon ripped off her clothes and hoisted her into the air. The only thoughts going through her mind were that she was going to be killed, eaten alive by some overgrown lizard in a cave, never to be seen again. It filled her with unimaginable dread as she believed she was going to die.

A tide of both shock and relief washed over her, however, when the dragon decided he would instead just put his dick in her ass. Relieved that she wasn't going to die, Belle had a moment to relax before the sensation of the dragon's cock fully registered. Then it hit her like a bag of bricks.

"Oh fuck me!" Belle screamed as the dragon bottomed out. "Oh fuck~. You're a lot bigger than you look, you overgrown gecko~! I might even get hooked on this!"

Belle has submitted to the dragon's dong. The sass will likely remain, however.

The dragon Furioudly pounds Belle. "Unggh, Such a taught little bard," he commented. He is completely engrossed in Belle's err um charm. Unless attacked he will take no action next turn until Belle escapes.

Or Belle could try rolling her bardic abilities and try to make him cum early and thus put him in a state of sleep. (Charisma check I guess?) Either way, you guys can start looting the room while he is distracted.

Though she sidestepped the greater part of the attack, the dragon fire singed the ends of Holone's twintails. The intense heat made her armor glow orange, and the pain of it burning her searing was too much to ignore. She had to end it quick, or else the dragon's next attack will toast her. At least the rest of the kobolds fled, allowing her to focus on him. She continued jabbing at him with her sword like it was a spear.

Hack & Slash
Attack:
2d6+2 = 9+2 =11

Damage:
1d10 = 1
+1d6 = 5
Total Damage: 6

Weapon Tags:

Holone's HP: 9/23

Though she sidestepped the greater part of the attack, the dragon fire singed the ends of Holone's twintails. The intense heat made her armor glow orange, and the pain of it burning her searing was too much to ignore. She had to end it quick, or else the dragon's next attack will toast her. At least the rest of the kobolds fled, allowing her to focus on him. She continued jabbing at him with her sword like it was a spear.

Hack & Slash
Attack:
2d6+2 = 9+2 =11

Damage:
1d10 = 1
+1d6 = 5
Total Damage: 6

Weapon Tags:

Holone's HP: 9/23

The dragon drops Belle and lifts off into the sky out of the Fighter's reach. He then blasts Holone in the face with FIRE!

Dragon has 3 hp left and is airborne.

Belle is no longer stunned, confused, or shaky.

1d10+2 damage total 9. Holone takes 8 damage and has 1 hp left.

Serah let out a horrid cry as she focuses and transforms...... wait for it.......

HOLY SHIT YESSS YESS YESS

Roll(2d6)+2:
6,6,+2
Total:14!!!!!!
MAX NUMBER

Serah turns into a dark dark shape as she quickly forms into a giant hot red dragon. She flies up there (First of three move)
A3YweiJ.jpg
winks at him as she jiggles her titties and blows a heart shape of smoke at him. (Second move)

Roll(2d6)+1:
4,4,+1
Total:9

Serah flutters her wings as she spins a bit letting her tail make an almost aura like dream feel as if she is the Dragon of his dreams OOOO BABY

Belle felt the heat spread through her body as the dragon continued to ruthlessly pound her ass. She was close to orgasm and almost managed to achieve it, until the dragon dropped her onto the cold stone floor. She hit the ground hard before dragging herself up and dusting off her clothes, or rather the tattered remains of her clothes. She looked up at the dragon who just so recently left her high and dry. The mild disappointment and annoyed feelings within Belle shifted quite a bit when she saw the dragon that was just giving her dick now flirting with another dragon. Having enough of the over-sized iguana's nonsense, Belle let out a horrid wail, much like the one she had before.

Constitution: [2d6] = 7
Damage: [1d10] = 9

Belle felt the heat spread through her body as the dragon continued to ruthlessly pound her ass. She was close to orgasm and almost managed to achieve it, until the dragon dropped her onto the cold stone floor. She hit the ground hard before dragging herself up and dusting off her clothes, or rather the tattered remains of her clothes. She looked up at the dragon who just so recently left her high and dry. The mild disappointment and annoyed feelings within Belle shifted quite a bit when she saw the dragon that was just giving her dick now flirting with another dragon. Having enough of the over-sized iguana's nonsense, Belle let out a horrid wail, much like the one she had before.

Constitution: [2d6] = 7
Damage: [1d10] = 9

The Dragon grabbed Serah! But before the sex could begin they were both hit by Belle's Fus Roh Dah shout and slammed into the ceiling! Then crashed onto the floor. The dragon was dead and Serah was standing on it's chest in her hafling form. Combat is over and Belle is the Dragon Slayer!

Dragon took 6 damage and had 3 hp left. So dead.
Serah shifted back to normal form and negated all damage.

Holone fell to her knees, and kissed her sword's pommel. "Praise be, ancestors," she said, as if whispering to it. The battle was won. From then on, she could say that she helped slay a dragon with its horde of kobolds. "Well done, everyone! None can question our courage and skill."

She went over to the two captives who'd been getting reamed by the dragon whelp when they'd arrived. "You two are saved, and needn't fear anyone here. Are either of you wounded? Do you need anything?"

Belle took a deep breath and composed herself. She looked at her now ruined clothes and then at the dragon. A frown came across her face. She didn't necessarily mean to kill him, he was strong and had a pretty good dick. Then again, he was also a bit of a tool, so not much of value was lost. There was also treasure to be had now that he was out of the way, but that came later.

Belle walked over to Holone and the two women that the dragon was holding captive. "Sorry to have interrupted your fun with the dragon there. Wither of you hurt, or need help?"

"Well that sucks. We came in search of a mighty artifact, but instead just got hot dickings. Though I wasn't complaining about it to be honest. Other ten a bruised pride we are fine," said the knight. She looked over at the dragon with a sense of regret. "Well as a reward for saving us, you may have all the treasure here. Though it isn't as much as you would think. He was just starting out," said the knight.

You all reach level 4! Fuck yeah!

As everyone talks Silver does his burglar thing and begins to Burgle some things. The barbarian girl screams,"No! Don't touch that one!" and then there is a flash of white. When your eyes clear you see you are outside in a clearing outsde of a tavern. Batul, Chakka, Serah, and Silver are no where to be found. Yet Part of the treasure is still at your feet. What do you do?

OOC: If you choose to be a new character please introduce them. Otherwise just post for your character.

You each get 60 coins. As well as a healing potion.

Loud bangs can be heard from inside the tavern, "DAMN IT JACK WHY WOULD YOU HIT ON A BARMAID!" An elfish maid slams through the Tavern's doors as she covers her eyes whimpering. Behind her a barmaid comes running out, "HE WAS GIVING ME HIS ORDER....WHAT KIND OF SERVANT ARE YOU!"

The maid has blondish brown hair with blue eyes and a tightened top trying to conceal her breasts and ass clearly but starting to loosen up.

The barmaid had red hair and was glaring as she stood at the doors. "Seriously he was not hitting on me...."

The elf glances back to her as she pauses in front of the group turning to the barmaid, "So....my master doesn't have that kind of coin on him....he is waiting for his brother to come in....can we pay you later?" The maid would walk over as she tried to flirt a bit but would trip over the treasure near her. "I mean we could pay in another way...master does often like to have another in the bed when WHAAA." She slips falling backwards hitting her head blinking at the strangers, "Uh hi....sorry in a bit of a pickle *whimpers* by the gods I so want to suck on a pickle or two..."

Belle was too busy counting her newly acquired treasure to really hear as the barbarian shouted at the rogue to not touch something. Then the flash of light happened and she looked out at the new location that they were at. There was an almost jaded expression on her face as she found herself now standing in front of a tavern.

Then the maid came stumbling out and almost knocked her over. Belle finally spoke up when she said, "I don't know what's worse. The fact that this all happened, or that I think I know why it happened."

I ended up choosing this one since I thought it would never come up. It's a good thing I took it so that I can ask a fairly important question, even if it doesn't pertain to this question. Are we in another timeline or alternate reality?

Belle was too busy counting her newly acquired treasure to really hear as the barbarian shouted at the rogue to not touch something. Then the flash of light happened and she looked out at the new location that they were at. There was an almost jaded expression on her face as she found herself now standing in front of a tavern.

Then the maid came stumbling out and almost knocked her over. Belle finally spoke up when she said, "I don't know what's worse. The fact that this all happened, or that I think I know why it happened."

I ended up choosing this one since I thought it would never come up. It's a good thing I took it so that I can ask a fairly important question, even if it doesn't pertain to this question. Are we in another timeline or alternate reality?

Indeed Belle knows why it happened. She also knows they are in the same reality and time line. It appears Silver's dumbass activated a teleportation mirror without prepping it first. Your entire party was sent it separate ways each a fer hundred miles in various directions. Holone and Belle are south of the lands the party was in. As a matter of fact Belle recognizes the place she is at. It is Overton. Maybe she been here before or at least heard of it.

'Overton is a medium sized town sitting next to the river Tonbrook, surrounded by rolling hills and calm forests. It makes a convenient stopping point for coach travellers on the River Road and for barge traffic sailing up- and down-river, so it sees a decent amount of coming and going. Money changes hands, people live their lives, and apart from the occasional goblin sighting it’s the safest and quietest town you could hope to find.'

Except of course that’s not true. There are ancient tombs under those hills, and the reason the woods seem calm is because the monsters within have terrified the locals into immobility. Rumours whisper of cultists behind every door, of lycanthropes working the barges, and that the mayor is a hollow shell occupied by a sorcerous tapeworm. Overton’s placid exterior hides a boiling core of adventure waiting to break loose; a band of player characters are just the folk to unleash the chaos and – if the people of Overton are lucky – hang around long enough to shove any genies they’ve released back into their respective bottles.

Loud bangs can be heard from inside the tavern, "DAMN IT JACK WHY WOULD YOU HIT ON A BARMAID!" An elfish maid slams through the Tavern's doors as she covers her eyes whimpering. Behind her a barmaid comes running out, "HE WAS GIVING ME HIS ORDER....WHAT KIND OF SERVANT ARE YOU!"

The maid has blondish brown hair with blue eyes and a tightened top trying to conceal her breasts and ass clearly but starting to loosen up.

The barmaid had red hair and was glaring as she stood at the doors. "Seriously he was not hitting on me...."

The elf glances back to her as she pauses in front of the group turning to the barmaid, "So....my master doesn't have that kind of coin on him....he is waiting for his brother to come in....can we pay you later?" The maid would walk over as she tried to flirt a bit but would trip over the treasure near her. "I mean we could pay in another way...master does often like to have another in the bed when WHAAA." She slips falling backwards hitting her head blinking at the strangers, "Uh hi....sorry in a bit of a pickle *whimpers* by the gods I so want to suck on a pickle or two..."

The barmaid is completely flustered by the maid. She is all like,"Don't worry we can spot you for a few days. It is okay." The bar maid blushed at 'paying in another way' came up. She then saw the two women the maid tripped and bumped into. "Um hello?" she said. At this point the 'Master' of this maid comes running out of the tavern. He is a striking man in leather armor with a rapier o his hip. "Now now, no need to harass the bar maid. Why hello ladies. By the treasure on the floor and your confused look, I'm guessing teleportation mirror?" said Jack.

Back
Top Bottom