Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

Of course Batul had never traveled this way yet, only the very edges of civilized lands had seen her boots stomp a path thus far and just about everything about this adventure she suspected would lead her to new and unfamiliar lands. This wasn't a problem in the slightest, in fact she rather preferred this to be the case as that simply meant new and potent challenges with which to test her mettle and rise above so she could become the terrifyingly powerful leader she desired to be when she did decide to return home. Staring at the ruined keep she noted the crumbling stones and the mossy vines that clung to the exterior walls and snaked their way along the cracks, perhaps at one point it was impressive to behold but now it was nothing more than an invitation for monsters to settle in to den.

Of course her first instinct in almost any situation was to just charge in with a mighty yell and swing at anything that came her way but this group didn't much seem to follow her ideals in that aspect so she looked the place over as best she could to see what she might discover poking around the exterior for the moment. Not that she wouldn't happily lead the group inside when they were ready of course, her feet were already tensed to go.

[2d6] = 9

Asking the question "What happened here recently?"

Holone stood beside Batul as they both inspected the ruined keep. For her part, she tried to discern what possible dangers it held. An abandoned fortification such as that would be a prime location for any number of creatures or unsavory folk.

"That was very impressive what you did back there with the other orcs. I'm sure we would've had a hard fight otherwise," she said to her. Holone shifted as if uneasy with something. "I fear I'm to blame for running into them, actually. If my mind wasn't wandering, I might've kept a better look out for signs of their presence."

What should I be on the look out for?
2d6-1 = 9-1 = 8

As the elf joined her in examining the keep Batul grunted in acceptance at the words of kindness and spoke out against the ones of self-doubt and worry. "For warrior, Elf worries too much. Orc party let pass because respect confidence, respect strength and aspiration. That sister follows lend support to Batul's worth. Elf on other hand filled with fears to bursting, seeping out with every hour. Accept consequences, learn from them, then push forward to take charge of destiny. Otherwise Elf might as well curl into ball and hide." It really was that simple within her mind at least, she had not managed to stop Serah from suffering but she had managed to avenge the transgressions and that was enough to sate her anger. Serah of course was still not the same, hiding in shame and remaining even closer the Batul than usual but for her part the Orcess was doing her best to remain understanding as she tried to hold the halfling more and otherwise comfort her further these days of the journey.

Of course with the ruins upon them Batul would have to hope her Pet was ready for more dangers but even still she would do everything she could to protect Serah nonetheless. Unfortunately it almost sounded like she couldn't quite rely on this Fighter beside her, Batul hadn't yet seen the woman's skill but her mind was unfocused and filled with doubt which held no place in the heat of battle. She doubted words would prove enough to fix this but right now that was all she could offer.

Holone tensed at Batul's words, at first taking them as criticism, but then seeing the practicality in them. "I think I understand. Thank you. I'll strive to be like you, and not worry about failing." She looked back at the others, trying not to let her gaze linger on Serah. Holone wished she'd talked to her more on the journey, but she could never find the appropriate words. Perhaps by using Batul's advice by just doing it without heeding the consequences was the right way. She resolved to try soon.

Holone turned back to Batul. "So, what do you think about this place? Should we search it, or move on?"

Batul remained silent at the response as she felt no more words were needed, at the least her words seemed to sink in somewhat but time would tell what effect they would have. Still at the final question she cocked an eyebrow and turned her head to meet Holone's gaze, her oddly pupiled and grayish-blue eyes trying to ensure that the Elf was actually being serious before she replied. "Map lead here Elf, we search if any hope of thing to beat Witch. If not, then grow stronger from fight and close gap of power slightly."

In a strange display not yet seen before Batul nodded her head towards the icy axe upon her shoulder before shaking her head. She spoke again but clearly to the weapon and not to the Elf beside her. "No Morzuk, Batul not bend Elf over now. Batul not care you love Elf ass, Batul have greater task now, plus you not feel through Batul's cock anyways you say."

Holone's eyes went wide, and her voice rose almost to a shriek. "I-I beg your pardon?" She took a step away from Batul, facing her full-on as if to shield her plush ass. "Perhaps you got the wrong impression from the other day, b-but I'm not that type of girl." Was Batul trying to be cute by acting as though her axe was making the suggestion? Holone's tight hole twitched as she imagined Batul's giant fuck stick inside of her. She willed her own cock to remain still.

The orcess returned her attention to Holone as she turned to face her directly and stammered out a reply. "Hah! Elf was plenty happy with ride before rescue, Elf not deny this. But elf stop shaking, Batul not doing that as Batul just said. Morzuk lost touch on reality, Batul assume dying can do that, and care too much for simple things." She paused for a moment, still facing the ruins themselves rather than turning fully to Holone, and considered the situation before she laughed again in a low chuckle. Of course it made sense that the elf was surprised, she hadn't explained what had happened around the campfire to anyone else yet and only the Orcess could hear the ancestral voice that clung to her once-ceremonial weapon.

"Batul's tribe keep close connection to ancestor spirits, warriors of old to guide living in battle. Batul get stone from tribe when left, not know why but now Batul do." She reached down and pulled up her necklace to display the stone held within the dark metal, when Holone had first met Batul the stone within was a vibrant light blue in color and now it looked clear white as if all color had been drained away from it. "Stone make path to spirits for Batul, connect to ancestor to strengthen weapon. Morzuk talk to Batul too but no wisdom there." She turned her head again the the weapon as if arguing with it. "If Morzuk so wise then why Morzuk dead? Snu-snu not a proud end, stop say that so happily."

Holone side-eyed Batul, still reluctant to expose her ass to her. "Uh huh, I see. Well, I think I'll choose to believe you. Just don't try anything funny." It wasn't that she didn't believe in spirits bound to otherwise mundane objects. It was just that, in her mind, it was convenient for Batul to blame her ancestor for speaking of bending her over. Holone cleared her throat. "Anyway, I'm flattered that... Morzuk finds me appealing, but it'll take more than sweet talk to bed me."

Her ears rose as they attempted to pick up certain sounds. "In the meantime, let me see what we can learn from this place." Holone let out a series of whistles, chirps, and other calls very similar to those of many forest creatures. She asked them what, if anything, resided in the keep.

(Holone used Spirit Tongue to try listening for the local animals)

Batul had been seen in the throes of passion and had never made any attempts to hide when she looked over another to appreciate their assets but she wasn't doing any of that now to indicate that she was lying about speaking with the spirit. Of course she couldn't possibly prove that by any means so as she said Holone would simply have to choose to believe what she will. "Well that not what Morzuk said. Said 'Elves always shy and prude, but when bend one over and shove cock in ass they clamp tightly and beg for more.' Said 'Pull pink hair and call her Elf-slut.'" She altered her voice a little bit to sound deeper and more masculine as she did a truly horrible attempt to imitate what she heard within her head. "Batul want to feel Elf for herself, but with help against Witch Batul not push matter. Elf not do anything to upset Batul yet."

With that said she waved the matter off and quieted down to let Holone make her noises or whatever. Batul could recognize some of them as animal sounds but had no clue why she was making them, in any case Morzuk had finally quieted down so she could get back to her examination in earnest.

Holone's animal calls faltered at Batul's suggestions. Though she tried to ignore them, she hoped that no one noticed her cock twitch in her pants, or her back arch as if to submissively present her ass. To have someone say such crude and brazen things repulsed yet aroused her. She imagined what it'd be like to have her hail pulled while being railed from behind, and called lewd names. The idea made her face red, however she said nothing.

Of course Batul had never traveled this way yet, only the very edges of civilized lands had seen her boots stomp a path thus far and just about everything about this adventure she suspected would lead her to new and unfamiliar lands. This wasn't a problem in the slightest, in fact she rather preferred this to be the case as that simply meant new and potent challenges with which to test her mettle and rise above so she could become the terrifyingly powerful leader she desired to be when she did decide to return home. Staring at the ruined keep she noted the crumbling stones and the mossy vines that clung to the exterior walls and snaked their way along the cracks, perhaps at one point it was impressive to behold but now it was nothing more than an invitation for monsters to settle in to den.

Of course her first instinct in almost any situation was to just charge in with a mighty yell and swing at anything that came her way but this group didn't much seem to follow her ideals in that aspect so she looked the place over as best she could to see what she might discover poking around the exterior for the moment. Not that she wouldn't happily lead the group inside when they were ready of course, her feet were already tensed to go.

[2d6] = 9

Asking the question "What happened here recently?"

Batul sees tracks and smells blood. The signs of a skirmish happened here. It seems several smaller two legged creatures dragged in a few larger two legged creatures into the keep. Probably prisoners. You can assume that the front entrance must have an alarm of some sort.

Holone stood beside Batul as they both inspected the ruined keep. For her part, she tried to discern what possible dangers it held. An abandoned fortification such as that would be a prime location for any number of creatures or unsavory folk.

"That was very impressive what you did back there with the other orcs. I'm sure we would've had a hard fight otherwise," she said to her. Holone shifted as if uneasy with something. "I fear I'm to blame for running into them, actually. If my mind wasn't wandering, I might've kept a better look out for signs of their presence."

What should I be on the look out for?
2d6-1 = 9-1 = 8

Holone finds a rat scurrying into a SECRET DOOR to the keep. Originally it was a side door used for deliveries. But it has fallen into ruin and is covered in vegetation. Unless some one shown where it is, it is impossible to find. Yes it is jammed shut, but Holone's bend bars, lift gates move can get it open. The rat can freely enter the door through a tiny hole in the bottom. Appearently the monsters that moved in eat rats, so if you are here to get rid of them you get a +1 forward on any rolls asking for help. But don't expect much, he is a rat.

"Thank you, friend," Holone whispered after the rat. Gripping tight the door handle, and placing her foot on the frame, she pulled. The door creaked, groaned, and finally splintered as it was forced open. "This way," she called to the others.

Holone attempts to force the secret door open!
2d6+1 = 12
Selected results: It doesnt take a long time; It doesn't make an inordinate amount of noise; Nothing of value was damaged.

The door opens to what used to be a magnificent kitchen. Oddly enough it seems to been renovated recently as there is fresh cooking supplies and a lit fire. You see what appears to be a pair of kobolds in white fluffy hats arguing on how to properly prepare gumbo. Neither has noticed you or the new door way you opened.

Not expecting to find anyone immediately through the door, Holone was surprised by what she saw. She lifted her hand in greeting. "Good day to you, friends. Forgive me about the door. I can... I can fix it."

Well shit. There goes the element of surprise. The two kobold Chef's stop arguing mid sentence and just stare at Holone and the party. It chatters something in draconic about intruders and raising the alarm! They then both sprint out of the room to assumingly rouse the entire keep to intruders. Silver lets out an audible groan.

Having noticed the tracks and the resulting blood trail at the main entrance Batul didn't have to question that these creatures inside the room were just about the right size to match, and the fact that they were dragging larger two-legged creatures likely meant they had offed some humans or such with intentions to enslave or consume. Batul had never dealt with such creatures before that she could remember but she wasn't about to wait around for them to get a free chance to strike while Holone tried to talk to them instead, still perhaps this didn't have to go into bloodshed immediately if she could make the proper impression.

Doing her best to step past the elf and stretch out to her full towering height Batul gripped her axe in front of her and snarled towards the two with as much intimidation that she could muster. "Runts surrender quietly or face Batul's axe. She not give you chance to do same to people like outside." She meant her words of course, fully intending to press them for information rather than betraying the actions but she couldn't quite promise that her temper wouldn't flare depending on what sort of answrers she got from them.

I'm assuming that since she is seeking their surrender this would trigger her Appetite "Power over Others" for her Herculean Appetites

The kobolds stop in mid step in pure fear as Batul threatens them. They both look at the Futa orc and ask in unison,"What you want"

"Seek treasures in depths to defeat Witch. Notice you drag bodies inside, captured or killed?" She remained on edge and unconvinced that they weren't about to shout out and alert any potential allies but for the moment she would try words rather than her weapon.

Serah kept right behind Batul very close...to the point that others would think Batul had some sort of rug or blanket on her back. Serah took more deep breaths as she felt them stop and snapped out of her drone walk.

"Bodies...."

The halfling bunny girl would hold her head dropping the blanket showing her naked self as she cringed reliving the moments yet again. She felt herself becoming moist as she started to cry softly and whimper. She would shake her head as she looked around and reached for her clothes off of whoever was carrying them. She would quickly change as she turned glaring at the Kobolts.

"Do not fuck with us.....that witch will not get away with this....Either give us what we want or step aside!"

Belle absentmindedly looked around the ruins, her mind lingering on the events that happened the night before. She noticed that everyone was crowding around one area and decided to go over to see what they were looking at.

"You guys find something interesting over here?" Belle asked as she peeked her head into the entrance of the ruins. She spotted the small lizard people standing about and shaking slightly in fear of Batul's threats. Her eyes widened and a smile found itself on her face. "Oh, kobolds. How cute. I haven't seen one since that inn a few towns back," Belle said, reminiscing about past experiences and experimentation with other races.

She squatted down so that she was with eye level with them and said, "What are you guys doing here? Is there something important in these ruins?"

The kobold chefs were confused. One was questioning, one was threatening, and one was friendly. "Who the fuck is this witch? We serve the MASTER. The MASTER likes to fuck the girl knights that came to slay him. So we capture instead of kill. He is a merciful lord. This is the MASTER's nest. You won't have his treasure. INTRUDERS WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! GATHER OUR FORCES!" said one of the chefs. You are now IN COMBAT with two kobolds. Players go first. More will arrive.

Batul shook her head at the confusion within the party, her intimidation was somewhat successful but then hindered by Belle's cheering disposition and while the Orc herself tried to gather information Serah was following up with more harsh words to the already somewhat cowed individuals. It was a mess and saw the kobolds shout their warnings all the same, well nothing left but to kill them and ready for more battle as this was only going to get more difficult from here. "That was last mistake you make! Could have lived if stayed calm, now you die!"

She charged the creature that was closer to an exit, hoping to be an obstacle they would have to overcome in order to flee but also leaving the closer target for the others as she swung out with her axe.

What Are You Waiting For?!:
[2d6+2] = 7+2 = 9

--

Hack and Slash:
[2d6+2] = 7+2 = 9

Damage:
[1d10] = 10

Weapon Tags:
close, reach, messy, forceful, 2 piercing

Despite not wanting to turn the situation into a bloodbath, Holone's hand was forced by the kobolds. Bringing her greatsword to bear, she charged the other kobold that Batul hadn't attacked. With her natural elven grace she slashed at it, and flitted away into a guard, prepared to parry whatever the kobold may attack her with.

Attack:
2d6+2 = 7+2 =9

Damage:
1d10 = 9

Weapon Tags:
Close, Reach, Sharp (+2 piercing), Precise.

Belle watched as proverbial shit hit a proverbial fan when the kobolds shouted out a warning. She didn't want to kill the little guys, they were just protecting their home from intruders, but also knew a few of the dangers of kobolds. Namely that they were rarely ever alone, especially when they were in their homes.

Taking out her fiddle, she began to play a song of battle to raise the morale of her comrades during these trying times.

To preform: [2d6+2] = 5+2 = 7
Holone takes +1d4 to her damage and receives a +2 instead of a +1 the next time someone aids her.

The performance was adequate, not her best but also not bad. Holone felt as though her sword arm(s) might just be able to swing harder and more accurately, if someone were to help her in some way. Though it does sounded more like a song one would hear during a tavern brawl rather than a raid on a kobold stronghold, regardless of if it was an accidental raid or not.

Belle then spoke up while performing, saying "Try to spare as many as possible. Their master will likely be angry if they died, and we definitely don't want to piss off anything a kobold serves."

Back
Top Bottom