Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
Well Silver served up some breakfast. It was some hot gritz and a bit of left over bacon. At least it was hot and plentiful. "I looted the bodies and found this," said Silver. She found a gold coin for each player, a treasure map, and a note from the Witch! "You will bring me the magic treasure! That way Batul's ass will be mine! signed - The Witch" Silver read out loud. She then handed both items to Batul for inspection. "She seriously has a thing for you boss. I can't believe she signs stuff The Witch instead of her name. How pretentious."
 

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,089
Location
United States
Batul would of course grab helpings for herself and Serah and sit down to begin eating without complaint, she had subsisted on raw meat before so anything cooked was much more appealing by comparison even if she was beginning to learn that these civilized lands did hold some truly appetizing dishes. After adding the coin to her small purse and listening to the letter she grunted in a dissatisfied manner before finally replying. "Big-tittied whore more proper signature. Batul not let her get upper hand again, next time it she who gets fucked into ground. If she not dead before." The orcess would accept the letter and map, reading it over even though she didn't expect anything to come of it before she looked to the map in order to see what it had to offer. Such things were unfamiliar to her so in truth it was probably better to be within someone else's hands after she glanced it over.
 
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Messages
37
Belle placed the coin into her coin purse and got herself some breakfast. Sitting down close to the fire, she'd begin to eat the food that was so graciously made by Silver. "Food's surprisingly good. I prefer my bacon a little crispier, but it's still not bad." Belle commented after taking the first bite. Once finished with her meal, she set about tuning her fiddle so that it produced the best sound it could.
 

ippo

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
277
Holone's shoulders slumped. She looked at Serah, then back at Batul. It was apparent what happened. "So she was..."

Raped.

Holone knew there was something wrong earlier. Had she not been so distracted by the two slutty women, she might have been able to investigate. Then she could've stopped it from happening.

"I'm... I'm sorry," she said. She couldn't eat, knowing that she failed to protect someone right next to her. Holone sat next to the others, and stared at the ground. "Keep the coin. I don't want it."
 

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
"Suit yourself then" said Silver. She pocketed Holone's Share. Sh then showed the map to Belle and Holone. "Well a Magical artifact is in these ruins. So if we get the doo dad first, we will have the upper hand on the witch. She doesn't know we killed off her goblins. She will eventually figure it out, so we must move quick," explained Silver to the group. This lot would sit around and fuck all day if they could.

Chakka ate her breakfast in silence. She then put a hand on Holone's shoulder. "We all failed to notice. It isn't just your fault." She said trying to console her.
 
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Messages
37
Belle was strangely silent on the topic of Serah's rape, having felt guilt over what happened but being unable to properly articulate that feeling into words. She instead decided to look at the map to take her mind off of the horrendous actions she could have helped to prevent.

"So, Silver, what's the artifact that we're looking for look like? Is it some kind of goblet, a ring, a demon tooth lute pick, or something more simple like a weapon? More importantly, what do you think we might find in these ruins."
 

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,089
Location
United States
Batul was a horny slut when it came down to it but even she was not one to stay idle and laze about all day no mater what Silver might think. Instead her desires were always driving her forward to the horizon, seeking a new conquest, a new challenge, and of course some general excitement to spice up the day. She wasn't intending to be rude or unsympathetic to Serah in this case by speaking with the others and suggesting they continue on as well but among her people rape was...well commonplace and expected. Her tribe would never gang up on someone like the goblins had done but martial challenges between individuals were often settled by the victory dominating the loser however they saw fit. This of course made two members of the party who had been violated by the Witch's directive and Batul wasn't going to be content to let that stand any longer than she had to. This item was as good of a starting point as any if it could but help them defeat the witch, or at least mess with her plans in any case.

Watching Silver console the elf Batul would speak up as well and admit the truth as she saw it, blunt as usual but of course not intending to be rude despite how it surely might sound. "Batul notice but not check sooner, part Batul's fault. Pet wander off on own though, so part her fault too. Last fuck put Silver's head back on straight, Batul agree with her to spread blame evenly." The Orcess didn't have much to pack up, a bedroll, some adventuring gear, and of course her axe, so she would be able to get ready in only a few minutes once everyone else was ready to depart as well. For now she sat by the fire as it began to smolder down and waited for the others.
 

ippo

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
277
"It still shouldn't have happened." Holone didn't try to remove off Chakka's hand, or fail to appreciate how everyone was consoling her. But she still felt the guilt. "I-I shouldn't have been busy having sex. It made me unalert. From now on, no more for me while we travel together."
 

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
To get there you must take a Perilous Journey. If successful it will cost you 3 days and 1 ration a day per person. Rules explained below.

Undertake a Perilous Journey
When you travel through hostile territory, choose one member of the party to act as trailblazer, one to scout ahead, and one to be quartermaster. Each character with a job to do rolls+Wis. ✴On a 10+:
• the quartermaster reduces the number of rations required by one
• the trailblazer reduces the amount of time it takes to reach your destination (the GM will say by how much)
• the scout will spot any trouble quick enough to let you get the drop on it
✴On a 7–9, each role performs their job as expected: the normal number of rations are consumed, the journey takes about as long as expected, no one gets the drop on you but you don’t get the drop on them either.

You can’t assign more than one job to a character. If you don’t have enough party members, or choose not to assign a job, treat that job as if it had been assigned and the responsible player had rolled a 6.
 

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
433
Location
Rhode Island
"I am okay. Batul came to my rescue. I'd like to get a move on please," said Seraph. She took the map and studied it. "I know the way. Just follow me," she added. The halfing led the way.

Trail Blazing roll 4,1 +2= 7 total. Standard success. The party reaches the ruins in 3 days as expected.
 

ippo

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
277
Holone remained watchful on the road, skirted the perimeter of the camp as they traveled. She was determined to prevent a repeat of what happened to Serah.

2d6-1 = 6-1 = 5
 

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,089
Location
United States
Keeping true to her word of standing by to protect Serah, Batul took the task of managing the supplies in an effort to help minimize any waste of food along the way. In a weird way Batul was taking well to the task it seemed, already used to bossing others around due to her dominant streak and of course making ends meet in an otherwise tribal upbringing. If nothing else her efforts would save them supplies as she kept close to the halfling during the day otherwise.

 

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
You each Consume 1 less Ration. So two rations instead of 3. I hope your keeping track of your rations. Starvation is no joke.

Belle was strangely silent on the topic of Serah's rape, having felt guilt over what happened but being unable to properly articulate that feeling into words. She instead decided to look at the map to take her mind off of the horrendous actions she could have helped to prevent.

"So, Silver, what's the artifact that we're looking for look like? Is it some kind of goblet, a ring, a demon tooth lute pick, or something more simple like a weapon? More importantly, what do you think we might find in these ruins."
"Well If I had to guess. I'd say it is the Axe of Conquest. Said Axe magically attracts and empowers followers. Even if it isn't used as a weapon, the powers will make said person a strong leader. But honestly it could be any magical artifact of legend, or some cool magical things," Silver said with a shrug. She continues on said kick ass journey.
 

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
The Party is surrounded by a squad of ORC WARRIORS! But they do not instantly attack. They see Batul and Chakka and stop puzzled. They are from the same tribe as Chakka and will give you a chance to Parley. Since you all smell of Sex, they kind of assume it is one mighty Orc and her exotic harem. Which is kind of true.

Do you Parley?
 

ippo

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
277
While she should've been keeping an eye out for anything suspicious, Holone's mind began go wander. She felt guilt over letting Serah get gangraped, and began to question her own competence. Maybe she shouldn't have undertaken this quest if she couldn't protect even one person. Regardless, she'd sworn off sex for the time being.

It was only when she returned to the group did she realize what was going on. Perking up, she held out her greatsword at the orcs. "If you're here to fight, I'd advise against it. Go home so none of you gets hurt."
 

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,089
Location
United States
Batul noted that the orcs were from the same tribe as Chakka, the Stonefist, and of course the fact that they paused to give the chance to speak rather than directly attacking. Moments after Holone gave her words in speech Batul strode forward to draw their eyes to her as she rested her large axe upon her right shoulder with confidence. "More Stonefist want serve Batul hmm? Killed one, gave this one chance to serve instead. Maybe Batul start her own tribe if Stonefist keep flocking to her like this?" She made a show of flexing her left arm, the notable musculature rippling in kind to display her might. If this came to blows she would be ready but for now it was more or less up to their foes as to how things would play out.
 

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
"I am Thrakka. The fact my sister Chakka chooses to serve you is surprising. I have no interest in joining a tribe. But tell me Warrior. What is your name and why are you in these foul lands so far from home?", Asked Thrakka. Thrakka ignored Holone's threat. Warriors were expected to talk like such to ensure safety of their master. It wasn't anything personal.
 

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,089
Location
United States
"This one is Batul the Insatiable, born of the Frost-Rime in North. Batul leave because they not understand path to true strength, to true dominance. Ancestors demand conquest, not idle games of war, and Batul will kill or command any who step in path." There was a fire within her as she spoke, clearly remembering the differences between herself and her tribe that saw her leave but also determined beyond all reason to follow her beliefs upon the path laid out before her.

Batul's tribe was strong and wise, but they could be more and this was the problem she saw within them. Her hungers, her desires, were simply too strong for them to comprehend and so she had to make an example for them to aspire to and to one day follow if she hoped to show them the error of their complacency. They were content to fight ceremonial battles with the other tribes for bragging rights and hunting grounds, this was not true conquest in Batul's eyes as she believed that land was entirely unimportant but exerting control over others as you show them their place was simply the greatest feat in life next to sex and revelry in nearly equal measure.
 

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
433
Location
Rhode Island
Serah kept behind Batul shaking. She took a deep breath trying to keep close like a terrified rabbit who wound up taking on too much alone.

She had a blanket wrapped around her tightly to hide her body and bruises...but her neck and bruise on her head were still clear as day.
 
Joined
Sep 13, 2018
Messages
37
Belle looked as the orc warriors surrounded the group. Remaining silent, she watched as Holone drew her sword, Batul spoke, and Serah shook behind Batul. Not being well versed in Orc politics, Belle decided to sit this parley out. She didn't want to mess this up and get the party killed or captured by saying the wrong thing or making the wrong gesture. All this looking and staying silent does give Belle ample time to look about and ask herself a few questions.

Discern Realities: [2d6+0] = 11+0 = 11
1. Who is really in charge here?
2. What is about to happen?
3. What should I be on the lookout for?
 

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
Belle looked as the orc warriors surrounded the group. Remaining silent, she watched as Holone drew her sword, Batul spoke, and Serah shook behind Batul. Not being well versed in Orc politics, Belle decided to sit this parley out. She didn't want to mess this up and get the party killed or captured by saying the wrong thing or making the wrong gesture. All this looking and staying silent does give Belle ample time to look about and ask herself a few questions.

Discern Realities: [2d6+0] = 11+0 = 11
1. Who is really in charge here?
2. What is about to happen?
3. What should I be on the lookout for?
1. Thrakka leads the orc war band.
2. Thrakka will let you pass unmolested.
3. The chance to sing, you spoony bard.
 

Zeth

Supernova
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
"This one is Batul the Insatiable, born of the Frost-Rime in North. Batul leave because they not understand path to true strength, to true dominance. Ancestors demand conquest, not idle games of war, and Batul will kill or command any who step in path." There was a fire within her as she spoke, clearly remembering the differences between herself and her tribe that saw her leave but also determined beyond all reason to follow her beliefs upon the path laid out before her.

Batul's tribe was strong and wise, but they could be more and this was the problem she saw within them. Her hungers, her desires, were simply too strong for them to comprehend and so she had to make an example for them to aspire to and to one day follow if she hoped to show them the error of their complacency. They were content to fight ceremonial battles with the other tribes for bragging rights and hunting grounds, this was not true conquest in Batul's eyes as she believed that land was entirely unimportant but exerting control over others as you show them their place was simply the greatest feat in life next to sex and revelry in nearly equal measure.
Take 1 xp for your history question thing. (I hope everyone has been counting xp.)

"Well then you may pass. If you capture the axe of conquest, We will accept you as warchief and our raiding band will be at your command. But not before. Good hunting Batul," said Thrakka. The orc war band then turns to leave. The quest set before her.
 

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,089
Location
United States
With a nod of respect Thrakka seemed accepting of her words and willing to leave the group alone. Batul nodded with a small grunt at the understanding between them and was otherwise content to leave things at that. Looking to her companions she gestured forward with her head ans began to walk past the orc war and to continue on the travel with the quite obviously frightened Serah keeping close behind her. "Come, much ground to cover yet. We go."
 
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,221
Location
RI, USA
You all arrive at the ruins on the map. Everyone level up your characters to level 3 then clear your XP to Zero.

You stand before a forgotten keep. In it's hay day it was a outpost for the human armies to patrol the area. But it has been abandoned for over 100 years and become a monster infested ruin. Though treasure and forgotten lore could still be in it's depths. You know typical Adventure stuff. How do you proceed?

(You could spout lore to try to establish facts/history about the keep. Discern reality to try to find something. Or just walk in and poke around. I'll try to work with any Plausible approach.)
 
Top Bottom