Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

Zeth

Supernova
You all find yourselves in front of the entrance to an abandoned keep converted into a 'Dungeon' by a mad wizard. Said wizard has been raiding the countryside of cuter girls, beer, and riches with her monsters. Maybe you are here for conquest? Maybe you are here yo learn magical Secrets? or maybe you are here for plain old revenge?Either way the three of you stand before the entrance to this dungeon.

You spot the shapely rear of a woman bent over as she picks the lock to the dungeons entrance. Upon closer inspection you realize that she is actually a very effeminate he. Your first trap! He hasn't seemed to notice you yet. What do you do?

th

Batul the Insatiable was aptly named as nearly every Orc held some manner of hunger or desire above and beyond what other races considered normal. That alone bred a common saying among those who risked dealing with the reclusive species, "Never tempt an Orc." And yet here in front of the mighty shemale was plenty of temptation that began to cause faint tingles within her loins that dangled just behind her skimpy loincloth, little more than some thin and flexible leather underneath some decorative chainmail links.

Thankfully for the sissy male before them, Batul already had a clear goal in mind and they couldn't afford the delay of "springing the trap". With her icy-blue axe resting over her right shoulder the orcess stepped forward and cleared her throat, instinctively placing herself between the stranger and her companion(s) as she spoke up to make their presence known.

"Well now, that quite the welcoming sight. Maybe Batul show that ass a good time later hmm?" Her purplish lips twisted into a sultry smile behind the twin jutting tusks that always stood proudly on display, half teasing and half serious in her wandering thoughts. Batul's voice was deep, but also smooth like chocolate and honey that dripped and clung to the air as if refusing to be forgotten. Anyone trying to break in wasn't likely a foe, but he'd have to make his case nonetheless.

Last edited:
The man hurriedly whirls around in surprise. He looks at the party, appraising each with his golden gaze. To answer Batul's question he said,"Honey, you help me steal the wizard's treasure and you can enjoy this for an entire night," he said running a hand over his curvy back side and gave her an impish smile. He then turned serious for a moment,"They call me Silver and as you can see I plan on stealing the gold and perhaps beer this wizard bitch looted. I suppose you are here to do the same then. I introduced myself, who are you three?"

[IMG='width:220px;']https://i.imgur.com/UdrncCj.png[/IMG]

Serah wolfe removed her cloak a bit showing her bunny ears and red hair. She glared with her green eyes as she smirked, "Sera.....Druid....here to kill a bitch."

She steps closer glancing at the lock giving no look to the feminine man. "So now that introductions are away can you open this already....I need to find my people and gain some revenge.....burning down my hut is a fucking bullshit way to send an invite."

The orc smiled and chuckled a bit at Serah's introduction. True the druid wasn't worthless in a battle, but she was far from capable in her eyes. Batul shared a bond with Serah in the old ways, but it was more for Serah's benefit as the girl truly needed someone to bail her out from all the trouble she got herself into.

"This one is Batul the Insatiable. Your kind call her Barbarian warrior, hers call her better than most. She will help with treasure, Batul more interested in pleasures and servants." She makes a small show of flexing her various muscles, notably those of her arms, and grins with the confidence of someone who thinks she is a badass and isn't afraid to show it.

The orc's bluish-grey eyes continue to sweep over the man's body with interest, but in a similar vein she speaks up to give her own possible means through the doorway. "If pretty boy not unlock door, then step aside and let Batul try smash it. Her axe not just for show."

"Alright alright, no need to get your knickers in a twist," replied Silver. He then picked the lock and the door swung open. The first room was what looked like a stone lobby. It had a red throw rug on the floor and a bookshelf on the wall with two other doors on the far side of the room. It almost was normal and not a dungeon at all. Except for the pair of skeletons that suddenly stood up and drew weapons.

COMBAT START!

Batul looked around the room to scan for danger, such a place was certainly not left unguarded if all the reports and claims were accurate about this wizard's activities. The lobby itself was relatively nice by civilized standards, though she found it too soft and ornate by her standards. She didn't have to stare too long at the interior before the sudden movement alerted her to the impending danger and she pulled her axe down from her shoulder and adopted a strong battle stance.

Ha! Skeletons would hardly prove a challenge and the Orcess wasted no effort in telling them exactly what her thoughts were as she shouted a battle cry and charged forward. "Batul kill you a second time! Even bones crack well by my hands!" She picked the closest target and swung her mighty axe sideways towards the exposed ribcage.

Utilizing:

What Are You Waiting For?

When you cry out a challenge to your enemies, roll+Con.

• On a 10+ they treat you as the most obvious threat to be dealt with and ignore your companions, take +2 damage ongoing against them.
  • On a 7–9 only a few (the weakest or most foolhardy among them) fall prey to your taunting.
Roll:
[2d6+1] = 7+1 = 8

----------------------------------------------

Then Hack and Slash! for combat.

Roll:
[2d6+2] = 9+2 = 11

Damage:
[1d10] = 10

Weapon Tags:
Close, Messy, Forceful

The skeleton shattered under the axe blow instantly destroyed. Silver winced a little as the creature met it's second death. He fell back because he was pretty useless in combat. "Do your people use magics like this Batul? You have no apprehension with fighting the undead," Silver asked.

Serah tensed up as she quickly dropped her clothes. She stood naked behind Batul as she cracked her neck. The halfling being only 3 feet 6 inches tall let out a rather laughable roar. She hissed at the skeleton as she began to change her form into what resembled a wolf.
Roll(2d6)+2:
6,1,+2
Total:9

meaning she has 2 holds aka animal moves before she changes back.

Her ears curl back into dog ears as her snout slowly extends with her skin stretching. She feels and licks her teeth as fangs begin to grow. Soon her butt started to have the bone extend to a long furry tail as she let out a horrid howl.

Serah would leap forward spending one of her holds and use her second one to grab at the skeleton with her teeth hoping to yank its spine out of it's back. If successful or not she would be slowly reverting after the leap and bite to her normal naked halfling form.

Batul stood triumphant as the bones scattered across the floor in a display of destruction. At Silver's question she turned to look at the effeminate male and replied somewhat nonchalantly. "Orcs not summon undead as you say, Orcs speak with spirits and ancestors. Ask for guidance and for lending of strength, but Batul fight these things before. She never understand fear of them, they are so puny and weak." It was about this time that Serah tore off her clothes and began the transformation into some manner of beast, something she had done before in Batul's presence at least once or twice. Nonetheless the display was always amusing to the Orc as the short, but surprisingly sexy, female turned into something that was actually suited for battle.

Not wanting to accidentally hurt Serah with an errant swing Batul was content to let her tackle this skeleton on her own, however her companion tended to get into trouble quite a lot and as such Batul would be ready to move in on defense should the now beast-woman fail to take down the creature immediately.

Defend (Serah) Move:

[2d6+1] = 3+1 = 4 (Failure, no benefit but no penalty either)

The skeleton manages to buck Serah off it's back. While severe;y damaged it is still standing. It lashes out with it's rusty axe at Batul though, who blocked it's [ath to Serah, drawing blood.

Serah dealt 6 damage to the skeleton. it has 1 armor. The skeleton has 2 hp left.
The skeleton deals 4 damage to Batul.

Belle finally walked up to meet the other members of her party. She saw that both Batul and Serah were dealing with some spooky bois, and broke out her fiddle. She started playing on it, and Batul as though her wounds were closing. The performance was elegant, many things that Belle did were, and did not attract unwanted attention from the aforementioned spooky bois, nor did it seem to carry any unwanted extra effects.

"Kept you waiting, huh?" Belle asked with a slight grin on her face.

Healing: [1d8] = 7

Charisma Roll: [2d6+2] = 8+2 = 10

Batul looked over as Belle finally arrived, the woman was so damn flighty and it made no sense to her, yet she was here now at least. That magical performance washed over her green skin and closed up the minor wound from before, although it was not anything serious the effort was appreciated nonetheless and she spoke in reply as she turned to face the skeleton that had wounded her prior. "Did Bard get lost on way here? Or did she stop to fix makeup? Wizard not going to kill themselves!"

As she spoke the Orc lifted her axe high above her head before swinging downwards in an attempt to finish off the already shaky foe.

Hack and Slash!
[2d6+2] = 9+2 = 11 (Heck yeah these rolls.)

Damage:
[1d10] = 2 (Eh this one not so much *shrugs*)

Weapon Tags:
Close, Messy, Forceful

The skeleton let's out a shrill death shriek from beyond the black gates as it is shattered. It lies in a broken mess of bones on the floor.

You gained +2 damage for taunting it earlier. It took 3 hp damage after armor and was at -1 HP.

Batul can hear the the distinct moans of a woman behind the door to the left and far side of the room. The right door has no sounds coming from it. She can feel her appetites begin to rise. Silver glances at the three party members and said,"There are no traps in this room or on the doors. What should we do now?"
Herculean Appetites activated Roll 1d6+1d8 instead of 2d6.

Batul stood victorious as the bones splintered and rolled across the floor. However her ears twitched and her head snapped to attention on the far left door as her animalistic desires bubbled up from within. She had already ignored one such temptation before with the sight of Silver bent over before her and she could not continue to hold back any longer.

Without so much as glancing over at her party members the Orcess grins with anticipation and begins to stalk over towards the left side door. She does however speak aloud to make her intentions clear to them at least. "Batul hear woman within. Moans are music to her ears."

Unless one of her companions tried to convince her or otherwise try and stop the Orc, Batul was locked in to her course of kicking the door down and bursting in without the slightest hint of caution. She was oh so hungry and sustenance was just within reach as she licked her lips in anticipation.

Since no one stopped Batul she kicked the door open. She saw before her quite the lewd scene. She saw one of the peasant girl's she was supposed to rescue riding a bandit for all he is worth in a reverse cowgirl position. She looked at the orc and said,"oh, Hello!" The bandit meanwhile tosses a boot at Batul's head and shouts GET OUT!"

OOC: Batul must pass a Defy Danger Check

Batul had only a few moments to take in the scene before her as the peasant girl was riding the bandit's dick with abandon, at least until they looked over at her with some level of shock. There was a bit of surprise at the fact that the girl didn't seem to mind being a captive here, but it was quickly replaced by a sheen of anger as the boot was hurled towards her face. Instinctively she gritted her teeth and growled at the act of aggression as she brought her axe forward in an attempt to slice the object out of the air before it could hurt her. "You no attack Batul the Insatiable!"

Defy Danger (Strength): (If you feel like it should be a different ability modifier then feel free to roll that on your own and replace the results.)
[1d8] = 3+[1d6] = 3+2 =8 (Unseenservant bugs out when you try to add two different die codes together in one macro, sorry for the weird method of rolling but at least it works.)

Batul's ax cleaved the boot, but it stuck to the blade and did not chop all the way through. This distraction puts a -1 penalty on her next roll.

I would like everyone else to post before moving on.

Serah let out a horrid scream as she felt herself be flung back towards her clothes. She shifted back into her human form as her face changed to horror. She raised her arms screaming expecting the worst before Batul would get in the way protecting her. Serah glanced up red in the face as she shouted, "LEAVE BATUL ALONE!" Serah readied to leap as she froze seeing the wounds glow and heal on Batul. Serah glanced back to the bard as she nodded her head finally grabbing her own clothes and sliding back into them. "Just finish this bag of bones so we can get a move on....I am going to skin that bitch alive."

Serah froze as she heard the moaning and moved with Batul. As the doorway was kicked down, Serah leaned back seeing a boot flying and being stuck into Batul's axe. "SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET AN ASS BEATING EVEN IF WE TOOK A TASK TO HELP YOU!"

Serah cracked her neck walking into the room towards the bandit and peasant. "YOU DARE ATTACK MY FRIEND YOU FUCKING SLUT I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO RIDE A SHAFT!"

Roll(2d6)+2:
2,4,+2
Total:8

Serah quickly shrunk into a pile of clothes as she leaped out at a small size. She was a naked mole rat as she hissed and tried to get at the girl's shoulder.

If she succeeded she would land a bite and then attempt a second...if not she would transform back into herself tackling the girl over hopefully.

The peasant girl you were sent to rescue screams as a naked mole rat jumps on her and bites her! She flails like mad to get Serah off her then falls to the ground crying and bleeding. The bandit she was having sex with gets to his feet and shouts,"What the fucking hell kind of heroes are you? Your supposed be saving the peasant girls not attacking them! That's it, I am going to teach you a lesson short Stack!" cried out the bandit. He grabs the naked Serah and tries to impale her hafling womanhood on his throbbing cock.

OOC: Serah defy danger.

Serah tensed up as she was growling at the peasant. She blinked as she felt someone grab her and pull her onto something. Serah let out a cry in pain as her bunny ears perked up as if something just clicked, "GET OFF ME!" She pushed with her hands as she felt herself unable to escape.

While Batul did not understand at all why Serah had attacked the peasant, she absolutely wasn't going to stand by and let the bandit fuck her companion. To this end the orc rushed in and tried to pry the boot from her blade before slashing at the bandit's neck. "You no fuck my pet!"

Hack and Slash! (-1 from previous already included)
[1d8] = 6+[1d6] = 1+1 =8

"Will you bitches just let me bust a nut already!" was the bandit's reply. But before he could react Batul cleaved the man in two and killed him. Dropping Serah to the floor. The bard was nowhere to be found. "I think the singer girl took off already. Oh well, combating people isn't for everyone," said Silver. Do you heal the peasrnt girl? Look around more? What is next?

OOC: Damage
Batul does to Bandit [1d10] = 7 7 Danmage This brings the bandit to -3 health. He is toast.

Batul stands in place for a few moments as she lets the anger flow out of her. She does however lower her combat stance so that the peasant girl doesn't feel overly threatened by her before she speaks up. "Batul say that girl too flighty." She shakes her head in reference to the Bard before she decides to address the other situation at hand.

"Serious, why Serah attack girl? Make no sense. Here to save girl. Batul sorry for Serah, let her try to help you." The orc wasn't really capable of doing much in the way of healing the wound, but she would try and scrounge up some clean cloth and apply them to the bite wound should the girl let her.

At the same time Batul had to ask the burning question in her mind. This girl was a prisoner here and yet she was having sex with the bandit willingly. This went against her people's traditions of dominance and submission due to the fact that the bandit wasn't on top, the Orc really couldn't understand. "Batul have to ask why fuck captor? It make sense if he show you place, but not understand why do so happily?"

Serah fell to the ground gasping for air as she trembled curling up. "WH..wh...what was that..." She looked up trembling looking at Batul. "Batul.....silver....wh...what did he just do to ..." She trembled feeling the wetness under her. "That woman was accepting that like she wasn't kidnapped....there was no way she wasn't kidnapped...." She shook her head gritting her teeth, "Fuck this job lets just go kill that bitch and this whore.."

Her bunny ears flopped down on her head as she shivered watching Batul, "Not fair....that bitch was happy riding that bastard's johnson and she gets help....seriously my tribe would not rescue someone who willingly left with a monster and then fucked him with no regards...."

She shook her head grumbling, "Batul is mine.....geeze batul is the one who looks after me not some skank."

Serah shook her head again for like the seventh million time as she stood up grabbing her clothes and walking forward towards the way deeper into the dungeon. "I will find this witch and make her suffer for what she did to my village."

Back
Top Bottom