Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

The orc turned long enough to look down with a mix of concern and mild frustration. "Batul did help pet. She cut head off and stop fuck. Serah not only one Batul 'take care of'."

The little halfling sure could cause a ruckus when she wanted to, but the orc didn't understand the problem here. After all, in her mind Serah more or less belonged to her and their bond was already solid from their blood pact. That certainly didn't mean Batul was committed to the bunny-eared girl like a life-companion though.

Still Batul could only wait and listen to the peasant for so long before Serah started wandering off in her own. Batul would wait as best she could for a reply to her question, but otherwise wasn't about to let the halfling get away to find trouble without her aid.

"Well if you must know, I am the dreaded fucking witch. You have killed my man mutton and I am pissed. We were role playing. Damn you and seeing through my disguise you midget!" Said the peasant girl. Her voice getting stronger as she speaks. Suddenly her appearance changes to the WITCH and she summons 4 skeletons!

BOSS BATTLE!
3180449f37ecce52fb688296571010d7.jpg

Serah froze as she heard the voice from her past. She turned glaring with flames in her eyes, "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Roll(2d6)+2:
3,1,+2
Total:6

Serah charges at the witch trying to shift, but her head was too overwhelmed with anger that she just went full force grasping at the woman, "YOU MURDERED MY TRIBE!"

As Serah charged, a skeleton stepped in the way swinging its boney arm hitting the woman in the stomach full force. Serah collapses to her knees in front of the skeletons and witch holding her gut.
Damage roll of a d6 for skeleton attack

got a 6 - 1 armor = 5 damage

18 - 5 = 13 hp left.

Serah gasps for air as she looks up trembling as her eyes widen in terror.

Batul was genuinely surprised at this turn of events, and perhaps a bit slow to react as her mind processed everything. However Serah showed no such delay as she screamed out in rage and attempted to charge with abandon. So this peasant was actually the witch in disguise?

As the orc turned to witness the transformation she couldn't help but state with appreciation at the well endowed mage, far from the old hag she had been expecting and certainly a body she'd like to out to good use. However her companion had good reason to wish the witch dead, and Batul wasn't going to abandon the amusing little halfling she had traveled here with.

As the skeleton struck out and knocked Serah prone the Orcess could feel the anger boiling inside her veins once more and it mixed with the ravenous nature of her appetites so close to being satiated until she could but scream out a cry of challenge to all in the room. "You not hurt pet of Batul the Insatiable! Batul kill pathetic bones, then come for big-titted witch!"

As she yelled she charged forward and swung with all her strength towards the skeleton that had struck Serah. Retribution was to be swift in her mind and this was no time for the halfling girl to be sitting vulnerable in the floor.

(Unseen servant is down atm. Just roll for me please and thank you.)

What are you Waiting for!?
(1d8+1d6+1)

Hack and Slash
(1d8+1d6+2)

Damage
(1d10)

Weapon Tags
Close, Forceful, Messy

The skeletons put a wall of swords and bones between the witch and the party. The witch cackles as a skeleton manages to parry Batul's blow and stab her. "You sure you want to fight me Batul? You could join me as my champion and we could rule the country side in conquest," She made the typical evil witch offer.

Hack and slash 4, 1,+2 = 6 total. Fail.

Skeleton damage 1d6= 5. Batul has 1 armor and only loses 4 HP.

The offer was nothing more than a minor annoyance to the Orc as she shrugged off the stab wound as best she could. Her flesh was thick and strong but it could hardly stop a blade in its tracks entirely, working to dull the wound rather than negate it entirely but she was not even close to being out of this fight. Thankfully her challenging words had drawn the ire of every foe in the room as they all but ignored the still prone Serah who seemed to be stuck in some sort of daze. Batul shouted back to the witch first, responding to her words briefly. "Batul serve no one but Batul. Better offer would been for witch to serve Batul, but even then she not think Serah let you live that long."

At this point Batul shouts out to Serah, trying to get through the mental haze since she needed the assistance here in this fight now that everyone was focused on her and her alone. "Get up pet! Get up and fight for lost! No time for scared, no time for wait!" She took a step back from the skeleton that had wounded her as the others closed in around her, yet she refused to give in and give up no matter what the odds as she lashed out once more in righteous fury. She pivoted on her heels in a three hundred and sixty degree arc to build momentum before she swung out at the end to hopefully shatter the nearest skeleton like the others before it.

Hack and Slash:
[1d8] = 7+[1d6] = 6+2 = 15!

Damage (+2 from her challenge):
[1d10+2] = 1+2 = 3 (the d10 hates me it seems.)

Weapon Tags:
Close, Forceful, Messy

Serah froze as she snapped trying to shift and bite at the skeleton as she hit her head into him biting but not shifting.

Roll(2d6)+2:
1,1,+2
Total:4

The skeleton raised his hand over his head as he swatted the bunny girl again. She bounced in pain as she fell between the skeletons.
Damage roll of a d6 for skeleton attack

got a 3 - 1 armor = 2 damage

13 - 2 = 11 hp left.

Bunny curled up more in pain as she snapped, "DAMN YOU WITCH!"

The witch did not just stand idle and play with herself. She cast an area effect spell. "Rain of ICE!" she shouted as a blast of ice hurled itself at the party!

Area of effect attack. Everyone roll defy danger.

Batul didn't even flinch at the sight of the icy attack, her people lived in the cold and she was long since adapted to handle chilling temperatures. Instead she stood tall and laughed in the face of her magics. "Ha! Batul not afraid of Witch! Take best shot at her, you see that it is Batul who hold true power here!"

Defy Danger (Con)
[1d8] = 8+[1d6] = 5+1 =14!

Serah tenses up as she tries to stand. She glances up as she sees the ice starting to form. Serah tried to leap out of the way as the ice came crashing down. Two skeletons go to hit her as the ice crashes onto them skimming Serah and freezing the ground underneath her foot. Two of the Skeletons shatter to dust as Serah falls forward trying to pull her foot out from the ice.

Roll(2d6)+0(Dex bonus):
5,2,+0
Total:7

((Gm stated what happened with the partial success.))

Do to Batul's swift movements all skeletons where destroyed by the ice blast leaving the Orc alone with the witch. "Well with the peanut gallery out of the way we shall handle this as two beatiful people should. By having SEX!" said the witch. With that said her clothes fall to the floor and she begins to approach.

SHAG BATTLE!
Roll using your highest attribute modifier. Full success things go your way and you dominate, fail and she dominates, partial success is a draw and both get a point. First side with 3 solid points 'wins' and makes the 'loser' cum first.

I'm trying something new out.

Batul stood strong as the icy winds blew across her skin like a lover's embrace. She smiled at the reminder of home and the wonderful chill that she had long since missed. However it did not last as the spell faded away and left only her standing, the skeletons shattered into pieces upon the floor. The Orc noticed that Serah was trapped and her immediate reaction was to move over and help free her from the ice that encased her foot but the Witch threw out an offer that she could not refuse, a test of dominance between them via fucking. "Never tempt an Orc."

Her voice was full of anger and desire in equal measure, all rational thought flowed away from her mind except the desire to see this bitch fucked into the ground like she deserved. The chance to claim her body as her own and lord her power over the witch, as well as the opportunity to enjoy one of the many mortal pleasures that made life worth living. She might have been better off in continuing the fight proper, but she simply couldn't resist the temptation as she dropped her axe to the floor and hastened to pull off her chainmail bikini and loincloth as she moved towards the witch.

With each step her generous breasts jiggled and bounced, darkened green rings of her areolas only drawing attention to her rapidly hardening nipples. Once her loincloth was stripped away it reveled the smooth, green, flesh of her large cock and matching duo of testes. Her shaft rather rapidly filled to erection and the thick tool must have been at least ten inches in length by best estimate and two rings of small, fleshy, nubs circled her length just beneath her crown, a natural feature that tended to enhance the pleasure felt by her partners no matter how rough she got. "Batul more than prepared to put big-tittied witch in her place." There was no doubt in her mind that she only had two holes she would be targeting this time, mouth and ass. The front hole was meant for breeding, and perhaps those that the Orcess felt were deserving of more gentle affections, neither of which included the witch.

Sex Battle! (Strength)
[1d8] = 6+[1d6] = 1+2 =9

The witch had at first a look of shock, then puzzle, followed by acceptance. She stepped up to the orc Futanari with blatyant lust on her face and smiled. "My my, aren't you the total package," she said. She pressed her large and soft breasts against Batul's own breasts. "Put me in my place? I look forward to seeing you try Orc. When it is over you will be my plaything," she said caressing the orc's length. She then bent down and spit on the tip of the orc's length, planning to take it in her hot mouth.

"I know I am usually more of a bottom, but even I can't resist an ass like that," said the voice of Silver. He disrobed and stepped behind the witch. His own length was no where near as large as batul's but was hard as a rock. He started to lube himself up and stepped behind the witch so they could spit roast her. Meanwhile, Serah could feel the ice melting and might be able to slip loose.

OOC: Silver gives Batul a +1 on her next shag check due to gang bang bonus.
Serah may try to escape her icy prison with defy danger against the highest attribute mod. Partial success means she is free but must wait next turn to act. Full success means she is free and may act immediately.

Try as she might, Batul was finding it hard to focus and concentrate as the witch began to caress her length and lube it up with her own spit. Was she perhaps too pent up with desire? Or was the witch doing something with her magic to affect her mind and see her brought to a hazy mess? In either case she couldn't focus and was entirely at the mercy of the witch in the coming moments as she moaned openly from the pleasure.

Shag Check:
[1d8] = 1+[1d6] = 2+3 =6 (Not only did Batul fail the check, but her d6 rolled higher and that brings an additional negative side effect from her Herculean Appetites. So yeah, she probably just lost. :/ )

"The way you are moaning, maybe I should be bending you over and fucking you. My sweet Batul," she took the orc's length into her mouth and began to suck. The witch licked and swirled her tounger around the tip like it was a lollipop, then began to take the orc prick in her throat all the way to the base until hrr nose was touching Batul's pubic hair. She hummed and let her throat muscles spasm and milk the Orc's great cock.

Meanwhile Silver gad some how been deceived. "An opening," he said then slid his small and hot cock into Batul's tight orc ass, not the witch! "Don't mind me, I'll just slide in back here," he said with a grunt. Batul was now the 'Lucky Pierre' being besieged on both ends.

The witch has 2 points and Batul 0. No bonus from Silver next roll.

Batul tried to growl in anger at the sudden penetration, tried to tell Silver that he was fucking her ass instead and that she wanted no part of submitting to him, but her body wouldn't respond. She felt like a prisoner within her mind as the pleasurable sensations from the witch's mouth overwhelmed her completely. It wasn't long before her balls tighten and clench, cock twitching in sharp spasms as she moans out in release to pump ropes of thick cum down the witch's waiting throat.

Batul couldn't speak, couldn't hardly move except for the reflexive squeezing that her tight puckered hole gave around the burgular's invading length. Inwardly she hated this feeling of helplessness, but could do nothing to stop it from continuing. Her only hope lay in Serah and beyond all doubts she practically chanted and prayed within her thoughts for a rescued from this hell of her own making.

Shag Battle:
[1d8] = 1+[1d6] = 2+2 =5 (and once again my d6 rolled higher so I get another penalty. Fuck these rolls.)

Serah howls as she looks straining seeing Batul in danger. The bunny girl shakes her head furiously as she pauses taking a deep breath, "What would Batul do...what would..." Her eyes widen as she grits her teeth and slams her head straight forward into the ice near her foot. She could feel the ice breaking as she shouted, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM BATUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She slammed her head forward again as she shattered the ice away from her foot. She turned to go at the witch but was still dizzy from slamming her head.

Roll(2d6)+2:
2,4,+2
Total:8

"Silver thinks he is fucking me I used Glamour on him. Okay boys and girls, big finish!" she explained for a moment while stroking the orc. The witch then took Batul's length all the way to the back of her throat again. When the orc came the witch drank it all. Not a drop spilled from her puffed out cheeks. Meanwhile Silver game buckets, spraying the inside of Batul's ass with hot seed. They all seemed to collapse in a heap of post orgasmic bliss.

Then Serah happened... Everyone looked on in shock as she head butted her way out of the ice. "...okay, I am out of here. Good luck with that hafling," the witch muttered. Then poof! She was gone, the tower was gone, everything was gone but the party, and the peasant girl they were sent to rescue. "What happened? Where am I?" she asked. Silver finally gets up and starts to get dressed. "We better find the Ax of Conquest and build a harem if we plan on taking the witch down. But for now let us return the girl and get the reward," explained Silver. He looked away slightly ashamed of what he did to Batul under the glamour.

OOC: Everyone cross off your bonds. You earned the maximum 8 xp and gained a level up! Woot!

When you get back to the village the elder's look on with shock as you return the peasant girl. They award you 30 coins. Silver wants his cost of 5 coins. What is your next move?

Batul groaned in shame as the mirage faded and everything became clear again, strength returning to her tired muscles. "Damn bitch use magic on Batul, make Silver fuck her ass. She thank Serah for startling witch away, but now Batul want her dead just as much." The mighty Orcess struggled to her feet and moved to gather up her discarded clothing, or at least what she called clothing in any case, and re-dressed herself without bothering to clean up the spilled seed within her ass or what had dribbled onto her green cheeks.

Hefting her icy axe over one shoulder she moved over the Serah and gave the girl and affectionate rub of the head and scratched gently behind her rabbit ears before turning to Silver with an angry glare. "Oh we take girl back all right. Batul hope girly boy like her ass because she give back twice as much in return when they get to village." It didn't matter to her that he had been magically influenced much the same as she was, she still was going to take her revenge for the actions anyways. Dominance and submission were the mainstays of her upbringing and she needed to right the balance to put herself on top of the chain once more.

They got back to town and paid Silver for his aid before Batul would make good on her earlier words. First she would speak with Serah and decide a few things however beforehand. "We should rest for night, pet. Tomorrow we look for more work, maybe more rumors of witch? In meantime does pet want to use Silver's mouth while Batul fuck him ass?" Her lips curled into a smile of anticipation as she tried to include her bonded companion if she so desired. Serah was somewhat touchy when it came to the Orc interacting with others so perhaps including her would make it easier for the girl?

"Well I did promise if you helped me get the treasure, you could have me. Plus fair is fair," Silver said with a coy smile. The man was a butt slut. He looked to Serah curiously at the three way offer. Wondering if the halfling would take them up on it. "Well I suppose no objections here, the party that lays together stays together," said Silver. He went about setting up camp for the night and bending over proactively as he did so. A sort of invitation.

Serah turned red as she took a deep breath, "I uhm I do not mind sharing.....but I am more of into the receiving than the giving..." She bit her lip a bit as her ears flopped down but one perked a bit as she spoke. "If silver and Batul would have me...I would obey...." She whimpered more as her bunny tail sticking out from the loin cloth shivered in the cold. "P...p..please...Batul…"

As Silver went about showing his readiness for what was to come, Serah surprised Batul in asking to be taken instead. The Orc paused for a few moments as she looked to the beet red bunny girl who put on a look of complete begging as she whimpered from not only the cold bit what appeared to be a need between her thighs. "But he....I need to...." She deflated somewhat, not in saying that she didnt want to spend quality time inside of the halfling but mostly that her damaged pride was demanding retribution.

The Orc couldn't resist the shyly spoken words, nor the gentle look of desire emanating from Serah. After all, the halfling bunny girl was both adorable and sexy at the same time. Batul smiled to her and closed in to wrap her up in a tight hug, bending down somewhat to ensure that Serah's face smushed into her green breasts in the process. "Very well pet, we save payback for later. Now give you what you need."

The Orcess walked with the girl over towards the center of camp where a small fire had already been started by Silver and gestured for the effeminate male to join them there instead, letting those of softer constitution reap the warmth of the flames as well as the body heat that would soon be shared amongst them. "I not forget your ass pretty boy, but we take care of pet here tonight instead." With that Batul began to pull off her skimpy clothing, tossing her top aside in short matter to let her breasts jiggle freely once more before she unfastened her chain loincloth and did much the same.

The simple anticipation of the three way was already enough for her generous cock to hang at half mast at roughly five inches of thick green meat. The two rings of small fleshy nubs just beneath her crown already eager to both give and recieve pleasure. "Pet want get Batul ready while pretty boy get pet ready?" She smiled and ran a hand through Serah's hair until her fingers brushed against one of the girl's rabbit ears and stroked slowly up and down along the base as she waited for the girl to get to work.

Silver shrugs and said plainly,"You two have fun. I'll take first shift on watch. We are camping in the wilderness after all." The 'Girly Boy' gives the couple a play ful wink then goes on watch leaving them to it.

OOC: I think some one on one shagging would be best for now.

Serah smiled at Batul. She kissed along the side of the shaft softly, then started to lick from base to tip with her tongue. She let out a small whimper as her ears were stroked then tried the herculean feat of fitting Batul in her mouth. She managed to fit the tip into her hot mouth and kept going solely. She licked and sucked and the muscles in her throat spasmed around the Green invader in protest. She stopped at the half way mark, her limit.

Batul was fully aware that the halfling girl before her would struggle to accept her length in general, let alone within her mouth, yet Serah was nothing if not determined when she wanted to be. She began slowly, gentle kisses of warm lips along the orc's green shaft as she savored the moments that were to come as they both grew lost in bliss. Then she went low, tongue pressing firmly along the underside of Batul's cock as Serah licked upwards all the way to the tip in a drawn out fashion that had the Orcess moaning for more.

As the halfling shifted to envelop the tip Batul responded by stroking those sensitive ears even more erotically, giving pleasure back to she who was submitting so dutifully as she moaned further from the hot and wet entrance that was slowly struggling to accept her deeper and deeper. "Mmm, such a good little pet. Batul treat you right soon." Serah would feel those small nubs pressing outward within her throat as she stuffed half of the shemale's length down her gullet, the feelings strange by comparison yet not uncomfortable in any fashion, and soon enough the dark green tip would begin to leak a few gentle drops of precum at the pleasure she was feeling.

Batul looked down with a warm smile, content to be in control and pleasured by Serah even though their relationship was a bit complicated by Orc standards. She would happily stand here for as long as Serah wanted to please her, but she had every intention of sliding into those sweet feminine folds between Serah's legs in due time.

Back
Top Bottom