Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

((ooc: Serah is a player character and her player only posts once every two days at most. Just FYI.)

Silver moaned and then was spun about hastily and opened her mouth to complain. "What are you mmmmmpph!" She said getting cut off as Batul thrust into her open mouth. She started to suck and lick on pure reflex, then Batul pushed her head forward. Silver could feel the orc pushing her head all the way to the base and their burglar's nose touched Batul's pubic hair. Her throat spasm as she tried to push her head away from Batul's length, only to partly succeed before being driven back to the base. Silver was getting face fucked and it lit a fire in her body. She wanted the orc to use her, to dominate her, in humiliating ways.

"Today actually I am Chakka. I came here with an Orc slaver. We seeked to capture them and take camp to market. But Serah killed the slaver and Batul bested me in combat. I chose to serve her instead of be slain. Orcs like to follow a strong leader. It is our tradition. The silver haired one was a man, but got hit with a gender swap potion. Girls sell better." explained Chakka. She noticed the bulge and smiled to Holone. "You are like Batul and have cock?" She asked. She saw how Holone stared at Silver. Suddenly she slid a hand under the skirt and started to caress the Elf's cock. "I haven't laid with a male in many moons. If you want I can take care of you. Make you feel welcome in our camp," Chakka said seductively in the Elf;s ear. She continued to stroke Holone's cock.

Chakka was rewarded with a reluctant moan from Holone when she fondled her cock, which immediately grew to a full eight inch size. "Ah, um, thank you for the offer, but I don't think that'll be neccessary." With ginger fingers, Holone pried Chakka's hand off her. "I don't mean to offend you, but I've only just met you." Her cock was still sat upright, and Holone's eyes darted to the rough throat fucking. "...Do you also have a penis?"

Serah was shifted back into Human form. She had her eyes closed tight as she shook the corpse by the neck hanging in her clamped down teeth more and more as if a vicious dog playing with her chew toy.

She blinked as she paused seeing everyone all watching her and chatting. "MMMmmmm MMMMmmmm Hmmm mmm mm" She blinked a bit more as she dropped the neck and wiped her mouth of the blood. She let out a bit of a burp as she felt her bunny ears twitching a bit.

Serah sat up as she cracked her neck. "Oh uhm hi...I'm Serah...uh...this was not what it looked like...these bitches decided to try and hurt Batul and I don't take kind to that....bad enough that witch bitch escaped...if you are from her be ready to have your throats ripped out and necks shat down."

The group hears the faint sound of panting coming from the outskirts of the camp, and coming closer. Due to the context of what had been happening, one might have thought that is was some kind of voyeuristic scout or assassin at first. Upon closer listening, however, they noticed that the panting wasn't of arousal or of ecstasy, but of exhaustion. The panting was also coming closer and closer to the camp, until the figure from which it originated from came into view of the group.

"Huh... Huh... Phew. I guess I should have exorcised more than I did."

Batul, Serah, and Silver (assuming she can see despite the throat fucking she is receiving) recognize the figure to be that of Belle, also known as the bard who seems to always be late.

Batul was more than ready to mete her revenge against Silver for the burglar's earlier transgressions as she gripped her head and shoved her down onto the thick green shaft. The Orcess smiled down to Silver as her throat bulged out and her reflexive efforts saw her coughing and sputtering in attempts to pull away. The shemale was of course not going to let that happen as she ensured the smaller woman remained well and choking upon her cock as she thrust in a shallow fashion and shouted in command. "Get tongue out and lick balls! Batul not see much effort so far." It was clear for her to see that Silver wanted this so badly, to be used and humiliated, degraded and violated to her very core, but even more was the now unshackled flames of desire within the barbarian as she showed no signs of restraint or even simple kindness. She continued this rough face-fucking for a few minutes until she would notice Silver's face reddening from the interrupted flow of oxygen and eventually pulled back to let her breathe properly again, her groin still close enough to give that masculine scent from her flesh to fill her nostrils despite the rest of Batul looking decidedly feminine.

She didn't give Silver much time to rest though as she was already intent to move on to the next course of the meal. Powerful arms reached out as she walked behind the kneeling form and lifted Silver up by her waist as first before she gave a gentle toss upward and shifted her hands to catch the burglar's thighs and hoist her up against her bare chest. Of course this new position gave a great view for the rest of the group as Silver faced inward towards the center of camp and Batul held her up just behind, but in truth this little addition of voyeurism was mostly just circumstance rather than an intentional aspect of her desires. It was at this point that Batul hovered Silver's tight puckered hole to brush against the thick tip of her shaft, pushing just slightly in teasing but not going any further. "Pretty one think to fuck Batul's ass hmm? Even accident must claim responsibility and Batul is top bitch here. You going to take all of Batul's cock until you not walk straight, then maybe you remember who in charge of you."

Even still with those words said the Orcess didn't just slam her body down onto her large tool, but instead opted to simply relax her muscles and let gravity force the burglar down in a slower and more savory fashion for all to see. Thankfully for Silver her shaft was still slick and coated with saliva to aid in the process but with the speed and stamina she intended to display through her motions that surely wouldn't protect her for long. For her part Batul was a bit too involved in claiming that ass to really notice or comprehend Belle's re-arrival after her earlier departure just before the real fighting, though the Barbarian was more than likely to give the Bard no small amount of shit for bailing and showing up again now.

Belle stops as she sees Batul slamming away at Silver's bootyhole, and looks to the two new additions to the previously small party. She then looked at Serah as she stood over the body of an orc that had their throat ripped out by what was most likely her. She then turned to face the elf that joined this cavalcade of chaos walked closer to her, putting her hand out to be shaken.

"So... Hello. My name is Belle. Belle Cherche. Um... How do I phrase this... What in the Nine Layers of Hell is going on?"

Chakka replies,"No I do not have a penis. I am all woman. Do you prefer a penis and are a butt slut? If that is the csase I can dig a strap on from my pack..." Just then Serah spoke and said the line about Shatting down people's throat. "What the fuck? That is a mood killer," replied Chakka. She then looks to Bell Cherche,"Are we on a made road or something? Okay I summarize. We tried to capture this camp for slaves, got defeated. I joined Batul as a hired sword. Silver got hit with a gender swap potion, and now they have victory sex. I was trying to get in her pants when you interupted," explained Chakka as she gestured to Holone.

Meanwhile Silver was trying to swallow one hell of a meal. Batul finally released her from her grasp and she started to drunkenly inhale. "Wait, What?" she asked confused as Batul lifted her easily enough. She was facing the camp now with Batul hovering her over that futa cock. Silver was blushing, ashamed at the public display, but also excited. Her feminine folds were glistening wet at the thought of Batul's 'revenge'. She Felt Batul's soft breasts against her back and found the out of place feminine sensation oddly comforting. Then she was lowered on to Batul's cock and felt as each inch worked it's way into her tight ass. When it stopped she let out a gasp of victory, like a woman fitting into a pair of jeans that was a size to small. "Well as things stand, Serah seems to be the real boss," said Silver managing to give Batul some sass. Maybe that would motivate her to put this butt slut in her place.

Oh Silver was playing with fire, but then again it seemed to anyone watching that the burglar knew exactly what she was doing as evidenced by the coy smirk on her face that Batul couldn't see from this angle. The shemale Orc grew livid at that proclamation, her relationship with Serah was complicated by her peoples standards and would be difficult at best to explain but one thing was absolutely certain and that was the fact that Batul had no intentions of serving anyone even if Serah had the capacity to somewhat soften her anger otherwise.

"What?!" The rage was easily apparent as her muscles tightened against Sivlers smooth flesh. "First try to dominate Batul, then insult her? That it, you nothing more than fucktoy now." She let go of the back of her legs and looped her arms under the back of Silver's knees before pulling them upwards and clamping her hands behind the burglar's head. This standing full nelson would certainly be uncomfortable for Silver, especially as the barbarian's strong hands tugged on her neck with each upward thrust to force her to look down and watch the action unfold as her meaty green shaft claimed her tight ass and her smooth, heavy balls slapped against her glistening pussy lips. With each stroke the fleshy nubs beneath her crown pressed outward into the sensitive walls and forced out pleasure for both of them regardless of whatever pain or otherwise may come.

Batul wasn't holding back as she grunted and groaned, the sound of her balls slapping against Silver was plain to hear as she slammed her cock home time and time again without any signs of slowing or stopping. Silver might have succeeded in angering the orc to pick up the pace but on the other hand things might have gotten a bit out of hand as her harsh words would begin to prove. "This is all you good for. Taking Batul's cock like fucktoy you are. Mmmph....never speak to Batul like this.....ever again or she....gag you forever only to... unnh...remove when need...extra hole to fuck." Her voice strained through gritted teeth as she mustered all the strength she could provide to punish Silver for her transgressions. The Barbarian wouldn't be able to last too terribly long at this brutal pace but she could go for the entire rest of the night with only short breaks between releases and fully intended to do so unless something else caused her to stop, or Silver finally broke down to beg for mercy like the slut she was.

Admittedly, Holone should've expected orcs to be very forward, but talking about sex with someone she'd just met was a new thing for her. However, the mention of 'butt slut' made her face go red, and her cock twitched in Chakka's hand. "No no no no no, that won't be neccessary either. I've... No, I can't say I have that sort of preference."

It was difficult not to pay attention to the loud hate-fucking happening just a few feet away. Forcing herself to stare at the ground, Holone wondered if teaming up with them was a good idea after all--though she still didn't try to remove Chakka's hand from her cock.

"I see," she said to Serah, thankful for the distraction. "You won't need to worry about that. I'm not exactly a friend of the witch."

At the sound of someone approaching, Holone shot to her feet with her sword up--both of them--but stopped when it was clear that Belle was part of their group. "There are more of you?" she said, letting her greatsword settle once she was satisfied that there was no danger. "Nice to make your acquaintance, Belle. I'm Holone." She shook Belle's hand. "It seems our interests are aligned, and we'll be hunting the witch together." Holone tried not to glance at Belle's crotch, as if checking to see what she had there.

Belle, after having shook Holone's hand, looked around the camp once more. Between the hate-fucking, elf fondling orc, and Serah's comment about necks and defecation, compiled with the run she had to make in order to catch up with them, she looked exhausted. She caught Holone staring at her crotch and flatly said,

"Sorry sister. I'm not packing any more heat down there than any standard gal would. No offense to any that do, of course. I do, however, think it is time to hit the hay. I'm beat after having to catch up to the rest of you. And thanks for the explanation Chakka. You're now higher on the list of people who are not completely crazy. So are you Holone. Have a pleasant night."

Belle gave a bit of a wink to Holone before moving to go and set up a tent to sleep in so she wouldn't be rained on in the middle of the night.

Well Silver bit off more then she can chew. Batul had her in a position where she could not finger herself, and no one else came to play with her glistening pussy. All she had was a relentless pounding from the rear. She was being completely and utterly dominated..and that gave her multiple orgasms. "oh gods.. yes! yes! You are my Master Batul! I am your bitch! Fuck me like the toy I am! oh gods!" cried Silver as she had orgasm after orgasm, her body spasming around the Orc Futa's cock. Silver's tongue would be hanging out in a complete satisfied expression of bliss.

Chakka quirked an eyebrow to Holone. "You keep staring at the crothches of women. First mine then hers. You futas always got sex on the brain. We better give you an orgasm so you can think straight. Bell come here and help me get her off. I can set up your tent later," said Chakka. With that she freed Holone's elfe cock from her clothing. She smiled and began to kiss and lick along the sides to the tip.

Holone's pointed ears shot up and turned red. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Miss, I didn't mean to--" The scrutiny from both Belle and Chakka, and knowing that they were right to accuse her, made her recoil in shame. "It's not that I was thinking of sex: I just wanted to know what I was getting myself into in this group."

She tried to pull away from Chakka's sensuous grasp, but her resistance faltered as soon as the orc's lips sealed themselves around her bulbous cock head. Covering her face with her hand, Holone groaned, and said, "Alright, just... Just this once."

Belle had gotten as far as taking the supplies for the tent out of her bag before hearing Chakka offer to set it up for her. She weighed the idea of making the cute elf blush a little bit more against setting up some camping supplies, and decided that the elf was more appealing. Setting down the hammer and pegs she was pulling out of her bag, Belle walked over to the orc and elf and stood behind Holone.

"Sorry for not buying dinner first honey."

She whispered into Holone's ear before kissing her at the ape of her neck. Moving her hands up to the futa's chest, taking off anything and everything that prevented her access to the girl's breasts. Once they were exposed to the open night air Belle was a bit surprised at the size of the elf's chest. She had just thought that the girl wrapped it to keep it from interfering with her movements like other warriors had. Surprised as she was though, Belle was not a girl that believed that the size of anyone's chest mattered, and began tweaking the elf's nipples experimentally.

"Go ahead and relax honey~. Let me an Chakka make you feel good all over~."

Belle then moved from kissing Holone's neck to gently nibbling on her ear. She was pretty sure that most elves liked that.

Unused to this sort of attention, and by two people at once, Holone appeared to melt before them. With Chakka tending to her cock, and Belle teasing her to no end, her reservations fell away almost entirely.

She squirmed, and bit back a moan as Belle nibbled her ears. "Oh... Careful, they're really sensitive," she said. That sensation alone threatened to make her explode all over Chakka, and she strained to keep herself from doing so.

Despite the unimpressive size of Holone's breasts, her nipples were as prominent as any woman's, and sent jolts of pleasure through her body when touched. She placed her hands over Belle's. "I never thought I was going to be doing this today."

"No one ever does. Just enjoy the moment," said Chakka. It was hot to gang up on holone like this. She gave Belle a sly wink, then took the head of Holone's cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip like it was a lolly pop, then opened wider and started to let inch after inch vanished into her throat. Chakka was a practical woman after all. It was far better to swallow Holone's cum then to was it out of her hair and clothes later.

It was around this time that Batul reached her first orgasm, the rough fucking pushing her to her limit as Silver came again and again which only saw her ass clench around the invading length to milk and massage. With a few shorter thrusts the Orcess groaned out and buried herself to the hilt within the burglar as the first few jets of hot cum painted her bowels white. "Mmmph...fuck!" That was all she could manage to say in the moment between her anger otherwise at being used and insulted by Silver, caught between the fury of the moment and the undeniable pleasure as her cock twitched time and time again and poured her thick seed deep into her ass until it dribbled and poured outward down her length and onto her smooth balls below. Finally with a sigh of momentary contentment she relaxed and slowly pulled out of the tight confines that gripped so needily around her, a small drizzle of white flowing out and onto the ground beneath them in the process. "Ah that was good first round, but still nowhere near good for you."

The Barbarian quickly shifted her grip of Silver until the woman was able to stand under her own power again, only barely it seemed after the rough pounding of her ass, but then grabbed her and pushed her down on the burglar's bedroll near the fire so she was face up with her neck propped up slightly by the makeshift pillow. Then without much warning Batul moved with speed to kneel over Silver's face and line up her cum-coated cock to her face, the green balls also still streaked with a few lines of semen to match. "Open up fucktoy, time to clean Master Batul's cock." She reached down to grip her shaft enough to hold it steady as she pushed inward past any remaining resistance there might be between Silver's lips and didn't stop until her ten inches were buried into Silver's throat. At this those heavy, dark green orbs pushed down onto the burglar's face and smeared what additional cum was upon them across her nose, cheeks, and eyelids for added humiliation in front of the rest of the camp.

One orgasm was not enough for Batul and she was intending to claim every hole this little bitch had tonight if she could manage it, after all there was no telling how long Silver would remain a woman so she might as well see how tight that pussy was. For now though this throat was calling her name, figuratively and perhaps literally as the gags and groans beneath her were not truly indicative of what Silver might be trying to say. After a few moments of blissful choking the shemale orc pulled back enough to let the woman breathe only to begin the process anew, quickly moving into a rapid pace of face-fucking until her balls were slapping against poor Silver's face in a wonderful ryhthm that was music all its own. Her hands simply gripped the burglar's thighs and pushed her down tightly to ensure that she couldn't hope to wiggle her way out from underneath the Orcess or otherwise ruin her fun.

Belle, seeing Chakka's wink, gave her a wink as well, as though signalling she knew exactly what was going to happen in a few seconds. Turning her attention back to the elf on the edge of climax, Belle stops nibbling on Holone's ear moves one of her hands from teasing one of Holone's nipples to turn her head so she could look into her eyes.

"Aww~ You're quaking like a virgin~. You look so cute like this too~. Helpless to two women, who you've only just now met, making you cum with nothing more than their mouths and hands. I could just eat you up~."

Belle then quickly moves in to silence any possible retorts that Holone could have made by locking lips with her. Finding the elf's lips to be to her liking, Belle forces her tongue into Holone's mouth. Once her tongue was in, it began wrestling with Holone's to establish dominance.

Holone had never felt anything like Chakka's warm, wet mouth around her cock. Each bob of her head brought the throbbing rod deep into her tight throat.

There was nothing Holone could do to try reversing the situation with the two relentless women, and Belle's insinuation and kissing just made her face redder. She didn't know it was possible until then that her tongue was at her mercy.

It was too much. Holone could only hold back for so long. She felt a wave of heat wash over her, and she groaned as the unmistakable release of an orgasm filled Chakka's mouth with hot cum.

Serah blinked a bit as she watched everyone now shagging. She shook her head as she closed her eyes and shifted into a small fox. She pushed through the area outside of the camp as she shifted back stretching. Serah glanced around as she walked down a bit towards the river washing her arms and face in the water. Her bunny tail and ears twitching as she drinks the water.

Roll(2d6)+2:
4,4,+2
Total:10

It was around this time that Batul reached her first orgasm, the rough fucking pushing her to her limit as Silver came again and again which only saw her ass clench around the invading length to milk and massage. With a few shorter thrusts the Orcess groaned out and buried herself to the hilt within the burglar as the first few jets of hot cum painted her bowels white. "Mmmph...fuck!" That was all she could manage to say in the moment between her anger otherwise at being used and insulted by Silver, caught between the fury of the moment and the undeniable pleasure as her cock twitched time and time again and poured her thick seed deep into her ass until it dribbled and poured outward down her length and onto her smooth balls below. Finally with a sigh of momentary contentment she relaxed and slowly pulled out of the tight confines that gripped so needily around her, a small drizzle of white flowing out and onto the ground beneath them in the process. "Ah that was good first round, but still nowhere near good for you."

The Barbarian quickly shifted her grip of Silver until the woman was able to stand under her own power again, only barely it seemed after the rough pounding of her ass, but then grabbed her and pushed her down on the burglar's bedroll near the fire so she was face up with her neck propped up slightly by the makeshift pillow. Then without much warning Batul moved with speed to kneel over Silver's face and line up her cum-coated cock to her face, the green balls also still streaked with a few lines of semen to match. "Open up fucktoy, time to clean Master Batul's cock." She reached down to grip her shaft enough to hold it steady as she pushed inward past any remaining resistance there might be between Silver's lips and didn't stop until her ten inches were buried into Silver's throat. At this those heavy, dark green orbs pushed down onto the burglar's face and smeared what additional cum was upon them across her nose, cheeks, and eyelids for added humiliation in front of the rest of the camp.

One orgasm was not enough for Batul and she was intending to claim every hole this little bitch had tonight if she could manage it, after all there was no telling how long Silver would remain a woman so she might as well see how tight that pussy was. For now though this throat was calling her name, figuratively and perhaps literally as the gags and groans beneath her were not truly indicative of what Silver might be trying to say. After a few moments of blissful choking the shemale orc pulled back enough to let the woman breathe only to begin the process anew, quickly moving into a rapid pace of face-fucking until her balls were slapping against poor Silver's face in a wonderful ryhthm that was music all its own. Her hands simply gripped the burglar's thighs and pushed her down tightly to ensure that she couldn't hope to wiggle her way out from underneath the Orcess or otherwise ruin her fun.

Silver was regretting lighting a fire in Batul now. She wanted to take a nap and feel content, But Batul wasn't done yet. She looked up at the orc hovering over her face demanding to clean her cock. "You can't be Ser-mmmmph!" Silver was cut off mid reply. At first she struggled and tried to get way from Batul. But the Orcess had her effectively pinned Silver could not escape. With utmost humiliation Silver accepted her fate and began to suck the best she could. Instinctively her hand went to play with her virgin pussy which was soaking wet. Batul got a good view of Silver;s womanhood as she brutally face fucked the thief.

Holone had never felt anything like Chakka's warm, wet mouth around her cock. Each bob of her head brought the throbbing rod deep into her tight throat.

There was nothing Holone could do to try reversing the situation with the two relentless women, and Belle's insinuation and kissing just made her face redder. She didn't know it was possible until then that her tongue was at her mercy.

It was too much. Holone could only hold back for so long. She felt a wave of heat wash over her, and she groaned as the unmistakable release of an orgasm filled Chakka's mouth with hot cum.

Chakka was surprised Holone came from just this. She Greedily drank down all the Elf's come without flinching. She then took the cock out of her mouth, which was still hard. "You are an excitable girl then? You want to fuck the wizard, I can see it in your eyes," said Chakka. She gave Belle a wink and stood up. She began to remove Belle's clothes as sexily as possible, Caressing her tits, placing soft kisses on her neck, slowly removing her dress. A display to get Holone to pounce her. In a weird way Chakka was being generous and offering the next load to Belle.

Serah blinked a bit as she watched everyone now shagging. She shook her head as she closed her eyes and shifted into a small fox. She pushed through the area outside of the camp as she shifted back stretching. Serah glanced around as she walked down a bit towards the river washing her arms and face in the water. Her bunny tail and ears twitching as she drinks the water.

Roll(2d6)+2:
4,4,+2
Total:10

Without so much as a hello, Seraph would feel a familiar hardness at the entrance to her pussy. Then a pair of hands grab her hips and a cock thrust into her! Said cock was smaller then Batul's though. But it had the same general shape and roughness, which means Goblins! Another pair of goblins sprang up from the water as well. They worked to pin her down and keep a hand over her mouth while the third had his fun and merrily thrusted away.

Oh how satisfying it was to pin the girl down and put her in her place, this will teach her to say such things to the dominant Orcess in the future. Batul continued the pattern in much the same fashion, thrusting wildly into Silver's mouth and throat like a rutting animal as she held the burglar in place. Ultimately though despite said protests it became apparent that Silver couldn't help but enjoy this way too much as the Orc watched a hand slip down and begin to play with her sopping wet womanhood. Batul lifted one hand and grabbed the girl's wrist to pry it away before she shifted her position and delved her face downward in its place instead. Her hot exhaling breath blew against those quivering lips as she planted her purple lips upon that sensitive bud of her clit in a brief and teasing kiss. Silver didn't quite deserve the kindness within her mind but she simply wanted to do this regardless as she began to lick from top to bottom along the outside of the folds as she continued to hump the poor woman's face.

Her tongue eventually shifted away from the teasing and towards the main course as it drew circles around Silver's clitoris, humming softly all the while to provide pleasurable vibrations through the extended appendage. She continued to swirl her tongue around with unyielding and consistent motions as she sought to bring the burglar to release as many times as possible before she herself came again down her throat. As time went on she felt the pressure building within once more and increased in tempo as her hips bucked with rapid motions until at last she buried her cock deep into that warm and inviting throat and pumped her first rope of cum into Silver's belly. In between each twitch of her thick shaft she pulled back and thrust again, making sure to always be buried inside whenever she spurted out more of her thick, hot cum as her balls tightened again and again upon Silver's face. Eventually though the orgasm finally subsided and she withdrew her face from that virgin pussy shortly before she pulled her shaft out from the warm mouth it had been buried in so violently. At this Batul simply rested the cum and saliva soaked shaft across Silver's face and the Orcess shifted into a kneeling position and smiled in satisfaction. "Fucktoy going to beg for mercy from Master Batul? Or is new hole next?" As she looked down it was difficult for her to tell at the moment but it did appear that Silver was somewhat past the point of lucid thought, or at least was rather worn out from the brutal nature of Batul's revenge as it were.

Belle broke the kiss after hearing Chakka get up and speak again. Belle moved her lips away from Holone's and pulling her tongue out of her mouth, drawing a long silvery line of saliva from both of their mouths. She looked at Chakka and gave her a wink as well. Leaning into the orc, Belle guided Chakka's hands to help her in disrobe and caress herself. Letting out a slight moan and looking back at Holone, Belle bit her lower lip and moved her hips in the most sultry way she could.

"I know that you're not finished yet dear~. So don't leave me and Chakka all by our lonesome selves now~." Belle said, a hungry look gleaming in her eyes.

Holone felt like she was floating. Her orgasm left her light headed and filled with a warm, fuzzy feeling. To surprise, thanks to her futa nature, her cock was still rigid, and she could almost feel fresh cum filling her balls.

"N-no, I've done enough already. I couldn't possibly, um... do that."

But the longer she watched, the more her body betrayed her. Belle was a voluptuous and beautiful woman, and watching her disrobe just for her made her heart stop her throat.

5+2-1=6

Back
Top Bottom