Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

"Wha-- huh?" Holone's head snapped side to side as she tried to reorient herself. One second they were looting through the dragon's hoard, and the next they were in a tavern. "What happened? Where are we? Where are Batul and the others?"

Certainly it had to be a teleportation spell trap, a suspicion which the roguish man confirmed. This was Holone's first experience with such a thing, and it was very disorienting.

Suddenly it is all eyes on Holone. Holone's skin was darker then a standard elf. She looked like a 'dark' elf to be honest. "Quickly everyone! We must subdue and shag this dark elf. Only then will she become calm and not go rampaging through the streets!" said Jack. Well what he said is complete and utter bullshit. But all the dark elf women that visit Overton have told this to Jack an other handsome men to get free no strings attached sex from them. "Aria help me," h said to his elf maid. Jack started to disrobe and flank Holone.

Aria stood up as she took a deep breath, "She doesn't look rampagin.....YES MASTER!" She would quickly run her finger under the woman's chin as she spoke, "I will keep her tongue from using dark magic......" Aria attempted to kiss the dark looking elf passionately.

If successful the maid's tongue would slide into the woman's mouth as she wiggled hers gently around the others tongue to keep her from talking. Aria would slide her hand down her body and then tug on Holone's side.

Aria would pull back as she shook her head, "Hero...I mean master Jack....I do not think she is on a rampage."

"H-hey! No no no!" Holone tried to push Jack and Aria away as the ties to her pants were undone. They fell to the floor, the armor on them clattering around her feet. The black g-string on Holone's plush ass and wide hips was free for everyone to see, as well as the lady-dick under it. She struggled with greater desperation, but stopped as soon as she felt Aria's soft lips press against hers. Poor Holone's cock stood straight up, and pushed past her undergarment.

"Yeah, looks like a teleportation mirror's work. Only heard of it from story's like Simon's Quest for Weird Poon and The Adventurer's Handbook to the Multiverse. Never thought I'd see one in person, much less experience it." Belle responded to the roguish man.

Taking another look at him, he was rather handsome. A bit rough around the edges, but still rather attractive. She then looked down at herself and saw her clothes, still torn up from when the dragon ripped them up. Maybe she could get with the guy, he wasn't immediately going towards bending either of them over a table. Then everything changed as he ordered his maid to subdue Holone. Why everything in Belle's adventures were sexual, she would never know. Then again, if you can't beat them, join them.

"Hey. Holone was my traveling companion first. Don't count me out when it comes to teasing her~." Belle said, an air of mischief coating her words. Belle walked to the other side of Holone, so that her chest was pressed against the elf's back. Her hand moved down to Holone's now erect cock and gently stroked it. Leaning in to whisper into Holone's ear, Belle quietly said, "It's also my responsibility to calm down the beast in your pants dear~."

The bar maid sighs annoyed and then adds,"Lucky wench. I;ll prepare the FUCK TENT!" It would be improper for them to shag outside the tavern in full view of the public. So the Fuck Tent is a large tent is a large tent with blankets and pillows ideal for fucking. It can be summoned magically. Why? Because this is that type of game.
"I can give you a spare bar aid uniform until you buy proper clothes when your done," said the bar maid gesturing to Belle's attire.

Aria gets 1 favor for following orders.

"You brought us such a big package to play with. What a generous girl," Said Jack. He was not shocked by Holone being a futa, but seemed delighted. He tugged down the Elf's flimsy G-string He was kneeling by her feet on the side. Then Belle joined in. "I wouldn't dream of separating such charming companions," said Jack. Belle stole the position he wanted to use to mount Holone from behind. But he saw a new opportunity instead. Instead of getting up he licked his fingers then stuck his left index finger into Holone's hot ass. He traced the outside and gently massaged his finger in to the first knuckle, His right hand went to Belle's perfect pussy. He stroked and caressed those womanly lips, then experimentally slid an index finger in part way.

The fuck tent was ready. It appeared around the party giving them privacy. There was a mattress and several oils and toys scattered about. The baraid returned to the tavern.

Belle stifled a moan as Jack caressed her wanton slit. She let out a languid sigh as he slid a finger inside, her vaginal walls tightening around it reflexively. "Finally, some proper foreplay~! You wouldn't believe how long it's been since I've managed to receive this kind of treatment~." Belle bit her lower lip and moved her hips back and forth in an attempt to get as much out of Jack's finger as she could.

Belle stroked Holone's rigid cock ever so slightly faster while also gently throttling it. Her hand went up and down the entirety of Holone's length whilst another caressed the futa's testicles. Whenever her hand reached the head of Holone's cock, Belle would use her thumb to encircle and rub the entirety of it in one fluid motion before making its decent back to her base.

Since Belle was Holone's cock, Aria got to work on the fighter's top. She skillfully removed the fighter's top and began rubbing her face in the other Elf's breasts. "So soft. They might not be big, but they are soft," She then popped a nipple into her mouth and sucked gently for a moment. She then snapped back to reality and said,"I'm sorry. I should give you something to play with as well. Here you may use my breasts as you wish." Aria removed her maid uniform then you saw her breasts were taped down, so not to get in the way of work. Once the bandages was removed they quickly expanded and she let out an audible sigh of relief. The maid pressed her breasts together in front of Holone as if offering them to her.

Holone stopped resisting a while ago. There was too much stimulation, and her mind went back to when she was double-teamed by Belle and Chakka. With someone on her cock, nipples, ass, and lips, she was certain that every sensitive spot on her was being teased. As if to make sure of that, her hands took hold of Aria's bountiful breasts. They were so soft and heavy, and it occurred to Holone that she'd never touched another woman's breasts in that way. Her own were so small that she couldn't get so much as a handful out of them in comparison.

At some point through her sex-haze, she found the strength to speak. But all she could say was, "C-cumming! I'm cumming!" A fat load of hot, gooey cum burst from her dick to paint Aria's abs white. Holone's tongue lolled out of her mouth, and her eyes threatened to disappear in their sockets.

3180449f37ecce52fb688296571010d7.jpg

The dreaded fucking witch steps into the fuck tent. "What the hell? Why aren't you trying to besiege my tower? Where is Batul? Where is Serah? Seriously, did you all decide not to save the land and just set up a fuck tent? WELL I REFUSE TO BE FORGOTTEN AND CAST ASIDE LIKE A ONE NOT STAND!" She points at Belle and said, "Bippity boppity bo, a cat is you!" then Belle was surrounded by a puff of smoke and is now a cat. "You will have to go on a quest to break the spell. You jerks," the witch then teleports away.

"Well bugger me. That is a mood killer. Who the fuck was that broad?" asked Jack. He then got up and looked to Belle the cat. "Come on, I know a witch that might help." said Jack. After cleaning up our party is standing before ALICE THE WITCH in the local tavern. "This bard is cat now. Can you do anything for her?" asked Jack.

"Let me see her first," Alice said as she took Belle from whoever was holding her. Placing the cat in her lap, she gently pet between its ears, which the cat responds to by purring.

"Ah deary me. This is indeed a cat," Alice said a little unhelpfully. "So, what caused her to turn into a cat then? Scroll of Polymorph, druidic magic, some random potion, witch's curse, or monkey's paw? If it was any of those, then the answers are: yes, no, yes, short term solution only, and burn it." Belle scrunched up a little bit at the last answer.

"Witch's curse. She just came in babbling how they abandoned a quest to defeat her then she put a curse on Belle and used a teleport to get out. Fucking weird. So a temporary solution?" said Jack.

"Ah, I see then. Well, there are two posible decisions to Belle's cat problem then. Option one: We wait until dawn to see if it just wears off. Though, since she did give say it was since she had abandoned a quest, we may need to go to option two: Completing some challenge to restore her. Until then, however, I can just bind her as a familiar so she can speek. Unless anyone has on objection to that idea?" Alice said, continuing to pet Belle, who was now purring.

Aria let out a cry as she moaned feeling herself now being played with. She lost her position as her fingers and mouth slipped off the breast and she arched her back.

All of a sudden some woman in a purple hat burst into the tent and Aria turned fully red witnessing the woman on a rambling rampage and then was gone. She glanced down as she saw the cat and screamed backing up against the tent and behind Jack. "w...w...what the hell....."

Cutting back to the present.

"Well it is Belle's choice and she seems all for the idea. So go ahead I guess?" replied Jack to Alice's question. To be frank, he had little experience with this type of magic. "Holone, you know Belle longer. What do you think?" He asked the Elf.

With ginger touches, Holone petted now kitten form of Belle. Her ears drooped, and she nodded. "I'll do whatever I need to if it brings her back."

"Well you'll probably like to hear that you won't need to do anything just yet. I'll just make her my familiar for the time being so she can speak, and we can figure out how to undo this." Alice said with a gentle smile before getting up and placing Belle on the table. After a few intense moments, both Belle and Alice began to glow. Then, just as suddenly as it started, the glow dimmed, and it looked as though nothing had changed. Belle was still a cat, but upon looking closer, it was made clear that she now had a color around her neck.

"Well Belle, did it work? Can you talk now?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Wow, being a cat is weird." Belle said while stretching.

"We will need information and gold. I suppose we must find the People potion. It is a potion that permanently turns a creature into a human. Or back into a human in Belle's case. Also we must defeat this dreaded fucking witch, or she will pull this shit again. It looks like we should head to Dac," Said Jack.

(Page 6 of the Overton PDF)

Upon going tio said bar You see a big honking sign that reads,

• Fistfights only. No weapons.
• You break it, you bought it.
• Cash only.
• No disrespecting the staff.

The Owner and bartender is Run by an exsoldier, exadventurer, pyromancer named Mordaciter, and the primary adventurer bar in Overton. Their is a cork hiring board for job postings. Tearing down a job means you will do it. Tearing one down and not completing a job is a way to build a bad reputation.

(Okay free play here. Do what you think is best to get information and I'll ask for rolls as needed.)

Holone set her sword outside the establishment. Deciding that asking around was a good idea--and who better to ask for information about adventuring than an ex-adventurer bartender?--she went up to the bar. "Good day, sir," she said to him. "My friends and I are on a witch hunt--the literal kind. Do you know of a well-endowed witch who might be terrorizing the countryside?"

Alice walked in behind Holone carrying Belle, observing the bars patrons as she went. When they got to the bar and Holone asked about the witch, Belle spoke up. "That cunt turned me into a cat! I didn't even do anything to her, and now I'm a cat!"

"Yes yes. We can all see that dear." Alice calmly remarked while petting Belle's head.

Holone set her sword outside the establishment. Deciding that asking around was a good idea--and who better to ask for information about adventuring than an ex-adventurer bartender?--she went up to the bar. "Good day, sir," she said to him. "My friends and I are on a witch hunt--the literal kind. Do you know of a well-endowed witch who might be terrorizing the countryside?"

"Oh...that witch. Sadly, no one has posted any jobs directly related to her. Though she is a complete cunt," Mordaciter replied to the party. He polishes a glass. The old man looks over Holone and said bluntly,"You will need better gear before taking her on. You best upgrade your armor while in town. There is a dwarf that sells armor at the standard price. Or you can try Brigid's Big Shop. She might have a suit at half price, but you might end up buying junk. Also you lot will need more experience under your belt. So I suggest doing a job." He goes back to bar tending.

As for jobs you see 3 postings. 1 is something about the 'Stone Burner' mystery. One is about 'Free Drink testing' and one is about 'Smashing Skeletons'. Do you want to know more about any of them?

Aria would walk over blinking as she kept close to Jack. "Uhm so what can I do to help..."

The maid would pause as she noticed drink testing, "Hmmm Jack what about this one?" She points to the job, "It seems easy enough."

"Testing out "free drinks" is usually a code for drinking experimental potions. It could be dangerous to do that, thought I suppose it's better than smashing skeletons. Stone Burner, however, does peek my interest." Alice said as she looked at the quest board.

"Testing out "free drinks" is usually a code for drinking experimental potions. It could be dangerous to do that, thought I suppose it's better than smashing skeletons. Stone Burner, however, does peek my interest." Alice said as she looked at the quest board.

Every once in a while, the citizens of Overton wake to discover the stones of their homes etched and scorched by tremendous heat, spelling out words in a language no one understands. The creator of these marks has never been seen. Their purpose is unknown. It’s just one more mystery, and since this mystery has never caused anyone to leave town or killed anyone investigating it, it isn’t top of anybody’s to do list. The city watch had posted this quest since they are too busy to investigate the matter themselves, and believe the person to be using magic. Reward depends on evidence uncovered.

Aria would walk over blinking as she kept close to Jack. "Uhm so what can I do to help..."

The maid would pause as she noticed drink testing, "Hmmm Jack what about this one?" She points to the job, "It seems easy enough."

Free drink testing. A new upstart brewery wants to challenge the good barrel brewery. Participants will be given drinks in a blind taste test and asked their opinion. the job pays 5 coins per person. "Well it does seem easy enough. But I fear there is s catch. I never heard of this Red Dog brewery before," Commented Jack. He then looks back to Alice. "This Stone burner.....You think we could find it? I mean we could probably do both jobs. So which should we tackle first?" asked Jack.

Back
Top Bottom