Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

"Magic is more up my ally, so I'd suggest we go do that first. And besides, burning letters into stone is never a good sign. Or we could do as Aria suggested and get free drinks. Though, I don't drink, so I'd probably just sit and watch her gen inebriated," Alice said, pausing for a moment as a slight blush came across her face. "On second though, maybe that tavern would be easier to tackle first."

Holone tapped her chin with a gloved finger. "After what I've just been through before meeting you all, these jobs seem rather mundane, except for the one about skeletons. But I suppose it's good to take it easy every now and then. The 'free drink testing' sounds a little shady, to be honest, but maybe it's a good start." She looked over her battered and well-used armor. "In any case, I'll go take a look at Brigid's shop first."

Aria would nudge Jack a bit squeezing her breasts against his arm, "Well I will do whatever you wish master...be it drinking at a brewery or skipping stones...." She glances to the others as she speaks softly, "Hopefully you guys will not let me be abused in any way right?"

As she spoke, Aria would still be clinging to Jack but looking at the cat, "We will get you back to your normal self I promise but for now just be a good pussy and help us will you?"

Belle's ears perked up at Aria's words. "Don't worry, I'll drink all the booze you can give me!" The cat said, before looking down at her body and sighing. "On second thought, I'm pretty sure that alcohol will kill me in this form..."

"I don't think getting drunk then going after something that can carve words into stone with fire is a good idea. Maybe we do that sober," said Jack. He then looks to Holone. "Yeah, shopping is a good idea. I can show you were Brigid's shop is. She is a great merchant, but Brigid is also an ogre. Don't piss her off. Trust me," said Jack. With that he leads the party to the Big Shop.

Down a back alley near the docks, a crudely hand painted sign hangs over a large doorway declaring it to be Brigid’s Big Shop. No windows reveal the interior, which is poorly lit by irregularly spaced lanterns and magical glow lights. The shop is indeed big – it was once two houses, now knocked together – and it does belong to a woman named Brigid. What people often don’t realize before shopping here, though, is that Brigid is an ogre and the shop is big to accommodate her bulk.

Brigid’s presence is an open secret on the docks and a popular rumor elsewhere; she is tolerated because she buys and sells anything and everything. You’ll find things you never knew existed, and if there’s something specific you want and that isn’t there... well, maybe Brigid can get it for you.

OOC Rules:
When you search Brigid’s Big Shop for a bargain, roll +Wis. On a miss, you buy a useless souvenir for 1 coin; tell everyone what it is. On a 7 to 9, you find a useful item of your choice for half price (round up), but it’s damaged or flawed in some way; the GM will tell you how. On a 10+ choose one: you find a perfectly good item of your choice for half price (round up), or you find a high quality or otherwise exceptional version of the item for the normal price.

Jack searched the store looking for any bargains. He found a fine bow that is normally 60 coins on sale for 30 coins. "Done!" he said and bought the Fine Bow without hesitation.

Rolled a 10.

Holone looked around Brigid's shop, when her eyes landed on a suit of plate armor that seemed to be her size. It was well made, and offered good protection to the upper half of her body. Then her gaze traveled downwards. The suit didn't have a bottom half, except for a pair of short tassets. Holone wondered if the design was deliberate, and looked around for what had to be the rest of the suit. But there was nothing that matched it.

Nonsense. Holone wasn't going to demean herself with such foolish armor. Then again, it was a good price for what it was. Some more browsing revealed that most everything else was out of her budget.

Some time later, Holone emerged from the shop in her new armor with a blushing face--and with only her g-string covering her phat ass.

Alice walks around Brigid's shop, Belle still in her arms, wondering what the best thing to buy might be. As she walks through the isles, she sees a cute little red ribbon in one of the shelves. Alice looks at Belle, who looks back at her, and smiles. She later walks out of the shop, Belle now rocking a red bow around her neck.

Got a 4.

Aria fixed up her maid outfit as she kept close to Jack, "So....I guess I will get us some food and water....and maybe some potions....,," She blushed a bit as she leaned on Jack, "So whats the plan Jack."

"Damn, that is a fine ass. Though it might be drafty," he said in remark to Holone. He hoisted his new bow and looked to Aria. "Well it is already dark. So the stone burner is probably prowling now. I rented us rooms at the Salty Dog Inn when we want to sleep. But for now we should investegate the CLEANS (upper part of town) for the Stone Burner. That is where it striked recently. Other then keeping our eyes peeled, I got nothing," said Jack.

With shopping finish you go to stake out the Cleans. The nicer part of Overton. It even has it's own little wall separating it from the other parts of town. The guards let you in and the party is allowed free roam to investigate anywhere outside the cleans. But they may NOT enter a house without owner's invitation. The Stone Burner always defaced public structures or outer walls and never works inside. You start at the last graffiti marking the Stone Burner left last night. It is a public statue of the Mayor covered in bizarre writing.

(Everyone can Discern Reality roll or spout lore if they want to think of a cool fact. I'll accept any other type of action if it makes sense.)

((I'm so sorry frens. I forgot it was my turn here Q^Q))

Holone narrowed her eyes at Jack. "You just keep your eyes up here, and never mind the breeze on my postern."

As the night went on, Holone did feel the draft. With her big, squishy butt out and about like it was, the chill made her all the more aware of her nakedness. She ignored the stares of anyone they passed, and tried to walk with dignity even though she wanted to skulk away to hide. Maybe focusing on looking for clues would help take her mind off her situation.

[Discern Realities roll = 7! Holone wants to know what here is not what it appears to be]

"Hold on, I might know something about this writing. Let me see if I kept that book..." Alice said before setting down Belle and pulling out a bag with book shaped lumps from her pack. She set the bag down and leaned over it, rummaging around to see if she could find what she was looking for. When she bent forward, her exceedingly poofy skirt remained poofy, and ended up flashing everyone who was looking what happened to be underneath it, or rather what wasn't underneath it, as Alice seemed to not be wearing panties at the moment.

Seemingly oblivious, or simply not caring, about her exposure, Alice continued to look through her bag. "Let's see here. A Secret Affair, no. 1000 and 1 Ways to Stew Bones, not it either. Monsters and You, that's where that went. Thesaurus on Magic Language, ah, here we go." She said, moving back to a standing position, ending the show for anyone watching. "This will probably have what we're looking for." Alice said as she showed the book to everyone else. She opened it up, and looked inside to try and find a script that matched the one on the statue.

Spout Lore Roll:
2d6+4 = (3+1)+4 = 8

((I'm so sorry frens. I forgot it was my turn here Q^Q))

Holone narrowed her eyes at Jack. "You just keep your eyes up here, and never mind the breeze on my postern."

As the night went on, Holone did feel the draft. With her big, squishy butt out and about like it was, the chill made her all the more aware of her nakedness. She ignored the stares of anyone they passed, and tried to walk with dignity even though she wanted to skulk away to hide. Maybe focusing on looking for clues would help take her mind off her situation.

[Discern Realities roll = 7! Holone wants to know what here is not what it appears to be]

The statue is lighter then it should be and there are drag marks at the base. It can be moved to reveal something.

"Hold on, I might know something about this writing. Let me see if I kept that book..." Alice said before setting down Belle and pulling out a bag with book shaped lumps from her pack. She set the bag down and leaned over it, rummaging around to see if she could find what she was looking for. When she bent forward, her exceedingly poofy skirt remained poofy, and ended up flashing everyone who was looking what happened to be underneath it, or rather what wasn't underneath it, as Alice seemed to not be wearing panties at the moment.

Seemingly oblivious, or simply not caring, about her exposure, Alice continued to look through her bag. "Let's see here. A Secret Affair, no. 1000 and 1 Ways to Stew Bones, not it either. Monsters and You, that's where that went. Thesaurus on Magic Language, ah, here we go." She said, moving back to a standing position, ending the show for anyone watching. "This will probably have what we're looking for." Alice said as she showed the book to everyone else. She opened it up, and looked inside to try and find a script that matched the one on the statue.

Spout Lore Roll:
2d6+4 = (3+1)+4 = 8

The script on the statue is 100% alien gibberish. You find references that elemental spirits sometimes leave graffiti like thids, but no one has any idea what the script means. It is simply to alien to mortal minds.

Jack looks up Alice's poofy skirt and sees her treasures laid to bear. "Not this again," sighed Jack. With lightning quick hands he slid a clean pair of cotton pink panties on Alice to defend her modesty. Why does he carry a pair of clean panties around in her size? Because Jack is always prepared!

Aria mutters as she keeps close to Jack and looks around, "This is nothing like my father's kingdo.." She catches herself as she mutters, "I mean nothing like that king's castle that I am totally not from...hahahaha..." She laughs awkwardly as she keeps against Jack. As she notices him move and sees what happens, She mutters, "Jack...are you giving away my clothes again.....Seriously Master those are mine...if my father knew how you acted...."

Holone approached the statue, inspecting it as if noticing something off about it. "Hold on a moment, everyone. Let me try something." Moving behind it, she placed her hands against it and pushed. [Will roll for Bend Bars, Lift Gates, if need to]

The statue slides to reveal some stairs. Upon going down the stairs it leads to the base of CULT! In a large room there is a bunch of cult stuff and magical things. Books, robes, ect. But what dominates the room the most is a Summoning Circle. Inside the circle is a elemental of Fire and Earth. The STONE BURNER! She looks like a naked buxom woman with dusky skin and hair made of fire. She immediately locks eyes with Holone and miles. She bends over provocatively and makes a blow job motion o the elf.

OOC: Holone make a defy danger check with mod of your choice. You can either resit her advances or Post fucking her in a dominant way. Either way if you fail Holone get's shagged. Attacking the Stone Burner will break the summoning circle she is bound in.

Reflexes kicked in, and Holone bolted down the stairs, grabbing the Burner and shoving her face down onto the floor. Her hips ground against her big, upturned ass. Holone was suddenly unsure of what she was doing, as her cock got hard, and pushed its way free of her skimpy bottoms.

"Y-you need to be punished for all the mischief you've caused in this town," she said. There was no foreplay as her rigid cock slipped inside the Burner's pussy. Gripping her hips, Holone slammed into her, thrusting in and out, trying to tell herself that she wasn't just raping this woman because of her own lust, but for justice!

Alice finally finished looking through the book to find out what language the runes were, after having come up severely empty handed. "Well, I don't know what it says, but it seems to have come from some kind of elemental," Alice says, turning around to see that Holone had already moved the statue, and was descending the stairs.

"Hold on you fool! We don't know what's down there!" Alice said, yet Holone was already too far down, so she simply ran after her with Belle coming along.

"Oh damn. Look at the honkers on her," Belle said as both she and Alice reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the elemental.

"Stop ogling this harlot Belle. Think with your genitals when we aren't in the middle of a cult summoning ritual," Alice said, as she readied a spell to cast at the Stone Burner, before seeing the magic circle. "Shoot. Can't risk attacking that thing," Alice says, choosing instead to use her Witch's Grasp to grab a book from the room that looks like it might have information on the Burner.

Reflexes kicked in, and Holone bolted down the stairs, grabbing the Burner and shoving her face down onto the floor. Her hips ground against her big, upturned ass. Holone was suddenly unsure of what she was doing, as her cock got hard, and pushed its way free of her skimpy bottoms.

"Y-you need to be punished for all the mischief you've caused in this town," she said. There was no foreplay as her rigid cock slipped inside the Burner's pussy. Gripping her hips, Holone slammed into her, thrusting in and out, trying to tell herself that she wasn't just raping this woman because of her own lust, but for justice!

Well you can't rape the willing. The woman Let's herself get bent over and penetrated. She even pushes back against Holone's thrusts eagerly. Stone Burner's pussy was hotter than a human woman's pussy. But it was still nice and pleasurable. Her muscles gripped at Holone's cock as i trying to milk it. Even while getting pounded she makes eyes at Belle.

OOC: Defy danger check. Partial success you remain dead locked, full success 10+ you dominate the stone burner and do as you please. Failure she dominates you.

Alice finally finished looking through the book to find out what language the runes were, after having come up severely empty handed. "Well, I don't know what it says, but it seems to have come from some kind of elemental," Alice says, turning around to see that Holone had already moved the statue, and was descending the stairs.

"Hold on you fool! We don't know what's down there!" Alice said, yet Holone was already too far down, so she simply ran after her with Belle coming along.

"Oh damn. Look at the honkers on her," Belle said as both she and Alice reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the elemental.

"Stop ogling this harlot Belle. Think with your genitals when we aren't in the middle of a cult summoning ritual," Alice said, as she readied a spell to cast at the Stone Burner, before seeing the magic circle. "Shoot. Can't risk attacking that thing," Alice says, choosing instead to use her Witch's Grasp to grab a book from the room that looks like it might have information on the Burner.

The book contains the following information.

THE STONEBURNER
Intelligent, Planar, Solitary
Superheated Touch (d10 damage, 3 piercing, Hand, Close); 16 HP, 0 armour
Special Quality: Made mostly of fire. (In Combat form only)

The Stone Burner was summoned by a cult to scare people into selling property cheap. They can't truly control her. Though alien, she is of fire and earth, thus she will submit to passion and lust. If you fuck her into submission you can instantly dismiss her back to her home realm.

Alice reads the book and clicks her tongue. "Tsk. Well, nothing more that can be done then," She said as she looked around for a place to sit and wait out Holone fucking it into submission, or until it did that to her of course.

"Wait, that's it? You're just sitting down and letting Holone fuck it then?" Belle asked, looking up at Alice.

"Pretty much. If I attack it then the circle containing it will release, and then she'll get out. The book says that if someone fucks her into submission then she'll go back to her home realm too, so there's no harm in letting Holone go at it," Alice responds to the indignant looking cat.

"I guess so. Too bad I don't know any tales of a "Stone Burner" that I could use to find where she's sensitive too," Belle said, jumping up onto Alice's lap.

"Live with what you cannot change Belle. Live with what you cannot change," Alice said, looking through the book once more to see if she can't find more information about the Stone Burner.

Aria shakes her head as she steps forward in front of Jack, "BACK OFF BITCH!!! THIS MAN IS MY LOVER!" She yanked off the maid outfit almost team rocket reveal style to show her family crest and an elven royal gown, "I WAS PROMISED TO THIS KNIGHT FOR SAVING MY FATHER'S KINGDOM!" She stepped forward as she yelped feeling her foot catch her clothes and tear them off her slightly showing her breasts. Aria would let out a cry as she covered herself and glanced back at Jack, "Jack.....help....tell me I'm right.....damn It I am done playing this maid game...."

Alice glances up from her book to Aria, only to see her take off her clothes and then somehow trip over the ones under them. "Aah~ Aria is cute like this too," She said, just loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"Show us your titties!" Belle encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom