Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Even slowly, the incredible sensation made his head spin, and sent a shock up her spine. He felt far larger, far thicker than before.

He smirked. "Don't tell me what to do, Dia." He snarled as he smacked her ass again and again, his cock throbbing harder inside her.

She screamed, drool dripping from her lips as her pussy became so tight that he felt like his cock would burst.

He roars loudly and slams her against him repeatedly, his movements now beyond desperate. "F-Fuck I need to cum, th-that was so hot~!! N-Need to cum~!!"

She nearly fell over but locked her knees to keep from dropping, "H-Haah~ I-I'm so glad...you are enjoying yourself, master~"

He cries out and grips her hips tighter, not caring how sensitive she was. He was going to cum.

"Y-You're more demon than you think, master~!! Haah~!! Y-You're so ruthless and cruel~!! I love it~!! I love that about you~!! Fuck, you'll make me cum again~!!" She cried.

"G-Good. Honestly I don't give a damn if you cum or not right now, I need to cum and that's what matters to me..~!!" He roared, moving harder and faster than before.

She came right there from that alone. He was so attractive, so cold and uncaring. But would still he absolutely willing to kill hundreds of people for her. She didn't deserve a man like him, a human so willing to risk his life for hers. She loved him so much.

He hissed and panted hard. "Dia, I need to cum. Help me get there faster, please, I'm not a patient man."

Her eyes flashed for a moment and he felt his body tingling, like if she moved her hips even a little he would cum, "There, master~ that should help~"

He moaned loudly. "F-Fuck everything feels so much better..~!!" He panted. He ground his teeth and slammed into her hard, letting out a loud roar as he did so.

He pants and digs his fingers into her hips, drooling heavily as he slams into her again and again, slow but hard enough to send shocks up both of their spines.

Her moans were soft, weak; overwhelmed, overused and exhausted. But she didn't stop, not for a second. Not til he was satisfied.

He suddenly slammed deep into her and let out a loud roar of bliss as he emptied his utterly massive load into her, his thick cum filling her far past the brim.

Back
Top Bottom