Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She let out a soft sigh, her exhaustion consuming her again. She had to recover after eating so much. "Don't scare me like that..." She muttered as she rested against his chest.

Dia couldn't really keep going like this. She was being worn ragged and she looked more worse for wear every time he saw her. They needed to get out.

The more they tried, the worse it got. But, luckily they had plenty of time to discuss plans while they were together.

He panted hard. "That fuckin.. other succubus.. she hasnt.. been here for a while.. we need to make a break for it.. and soon.." he said.

The technicians came in and hauled her off, and Beau lulled his head back. He wasn't going to get another chance, so he waited.

It would be days before he would see her again, this time she walked in with the scientists all stiff and awkward looking.
"Unplug him." She ordered and they obeyed, freeing Beau from the IVs and the bindings.

She helped keep him steady, "I won't rush you but we don't have a lot of time to leave...I think the ship might be hiding on the back side of the club where shipments come in.."

And soon enough, with careful evasion, they were back on board the ship. He cursed his luck, but he couldn't face that succubus in his state. They needed to get away as fast as they could.

"We're still good on fuel...low on provisions but we can fix that later..." She said as she looked everything over, "Disengaging the mag locks." She said as she flipped some switches.

He sat down and powered everything up, and the engines sputtered to life. Low fuel? Shit, it would have to do.

Dia looked out the window and her eyes widened slightly as she saw guards start rushing out, "We should probably leave now, master...!"

He kicked on the reverse thrust, and in one motion blew the advancing guards back, and sent them hurtling out of the port.

She watched as the club grew smaller and smaller as they flew away and she sighed softly, "Here's hoping we don't see them again..."

He didn't want to say it. He knew they would, but she didn't need to hear that. "Same here.." he said. He punched in coordinates for a distant refuel station, they would barely make it. He took a deep breath, and they entered the jump.

Back
Top Bottom