Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He did, in fact, just about fold her in half as he slammed hard and fast into her, giving her all he had.

"Yes, yes, yes~!!" She chanted, her tongue hanging out, "So good to me~!! So good to me, Beau~!! I love you so much~!!"

She held her cheeks, eyes glowing bright as her tongue hung from her mouth, "S-So good, master~!! So good~!! You're an animal~!! I love it about you~!!"

He moved faster and faster, having no idea the amount of havoc they were wreaking in the club above them. The patrons were spending and spending, filling the air with more lust than Dialen had ever tasted in her entire life

She arched and screamed again, climaxing hard and heavily around him, their juices dripping heavily from her. All the lust in the area was starting to become too much, she was close to passing out

She had made the charm too strong, he was losing his mind. He slammed harder and faster into her, even flooding her and continuing to move like nothing had happened.

She was out for what seemed like seconds. Wet slaps, hard panting, occasional strained cries were all she could hear as she came back to.

He hadn't stopped. He kept filling her, flooding her and pumping her full of as much cum as he could give her. He hadn't stopped for even a second, had he?

She felt like her womb was going to burst with all the cum he had given her. It was unreal. "M...Master...I-I can't...take any more...~!"

He shuddered hard and howled as he pulled out and fired off his final, massive load all over her. He stumbled, moving to suddenly pass out next to her.

Back
Top Bottom