Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He watched her, more drugs pumping into his system and causing his lust to increase almost tenfold. She was being overfed for sure.

He could barely stand it, fighting through wave after wave of increasing pleasure. Was that damn succubus trying to break him? He couldn't care less right now.

She moaned loudly, eyes glowing bright, "Please fill me up, master~ fat and full~ fill my greedy pussy with your potent cum~ I don't know what I'll do without it~!"

He was completely under her spell. His eyes rolled back and he arched hard as he climaxed heavily again, still feeding her far more than she was used to.

Hia head fell back, and he panted hard. The drugs pumped again and again, fuelling her greedy feeding.

Maybe he was tired? Oh but she needed it. Surely, he wouldn't be too mad if she charmed him. Maybe gave him more energy? Couldn't hurt to try.

She put her magic into her words, petting his chest slowly, "Master, please use me~ be brutal, be cruel~ I miss it so much~ take from me, please, use me like you used to~❤️"

His eyes glowed, growling lowly as he managed to free himself, save for some of the longer IVs, and he suddenly pressed her back down onto the table, hoisting her legs high as he suddenly slammed hard into her and roared in delight.

Back
Top Bottom