Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moved and hugged him tight, holding onto him like he would disappear if she let go, "I'm so glad you're ok..." She sounded so quiet, so small.

"I could have killed you..." She muttered, "I could have fed so much that I..." She stopped and her grip around him tightened.

She climbed into his lap and just held onto him the whole flight, she would go back to her old self soon enough. They had been through a lot.

Truth be told, he was glad for her lack of libido. After all that, the thought of sex was nauseating.

When they made it to the refuel depot, they were on fumes. Dia stood and changed her appearance, "I'm going to restock our supplies...I'll be back soon, ok?"

It wouldn't be a very restful nap; he could hear that bitch Sayana laughing in the back of his mind as flashes and bits of images of Dialen's crazed state zoomed like a montage on triple speed.

He was still on the ship, the room so quiet that his ears rang. He was fine, just his brain trying to register everything. They had him drugged up for a long time.

After a while he heard the ship door open and the soft clicking of heels. Logically, he knew it was Dia coming back. Logically, he knew he was safe. However, fear still clawed it's way up his spine and made his skin crawl. His hand still moved for his gun he knew was hidden nearby.
"Master, I back!" Dia announced as she came in, only to stop when she saw the raw terror and anxiety in his face. She frowned heavily, "it's just me...you're safe now..."

She smiled softly and moved over, "I grabbed as much as I could with the money we had left over. We should be ok for a couple weeks until we can find new jobs." Her poor Beau, she hated seeing him like this. Her chest hurt so much, her heart aching at the sight of him. She would have to help him relax somehow.

She moved to a side compartment and opened it, pulling out his cigar case. Maybe these would help him? "Here, master...you look like you could use one. Would you like something hard to drink as well..?"

She frowned softly and nodded before putting them back. What could she do to help? He wouldn't want to be intimate, not after what they just escaped from. Maybe she should leave him be? It felt wrong but there wasn't a lot she could do for him. She moved and sat in his lap, gently putting his arms around her.

He held her close and simply relaxed. Days went by, and soon enough he was feeling better. Sex still nauseated him, but he wasn't having as many nightmares.

When he did, he would wake up with her holding him. She would be lying if she said she wasn't hungry, but she didn't want him feeling forced or uncomfortable. So she did her best to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom