Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarak Tales -- Round One -- OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized, not too long ago, just how useless I am in this particular fight. ;.;

Also, how would I make a "called shot"? Like, hitting a specific vital spot.

I also had a question regarding my throwing knives. I know their damage is dependant on my strength, but their chance to hit is dependant on my dexterity, right?

>.> You're not useless, you've been called upon to get Chay out of the moving mine cart that I hopefully slowed down. It's very likely that I did though since at the point I'm doing it I'll have 5D going into it.

I just posted.

Although unlikely, I'd like to see my knife do damage.

Reminds me of the story I read about a guy in a Warhammer 40K tabletop who removed a demon's head with a combat knife after he got a bunch of rerolls.

You're not useless. It's just your particular mode, as in striking from stealth? Not as effective. A straight-up sword attack, you could possibly do some damage; you're strong, and a good strike could at least stun the thing.

Problem is, that's not your tactics. You're staying stealthy for a reason, and it's not always so that you can throw a knife from the shadows; sometimes you have to stop a mine cart. XD

But now I'll read to see what you actually decided to do.

(Other than tactics, how's the actual process of the game going for you?)

I'm really enjoying it.

I'd definitely like to become more intimate with this system, though. I was thinkin' I could use it for when I run Tears of Scarlet.

Page back to 1, she edited in a link to her pic, if I recall correctly.

I've given you everything you need to know about the system in the Sourcebook Thread (including, as of last night, Called Shot difficulties). It's just the basic d6 system, adapted for this; you can also find West End Games' website and download a few of their promos and summaries and such.

I haven't been on the passed couple of days, so it's good. I'm fairly sure MM doesn't mind taking a break once in a while either.

XD Fine, fine, glad to hear it.

I would say we may be done with combat for the rest of the adventure; there's still plot and discussion to go, I'm sure, but considering the missing miners have just been found, and the thing that nearly killed one guardsman and mentally scarred another was most likely that thing, yeah, I'd suspect it's likely what you were looking for.

Therefore, feel free to start interacting, and finding your way up to the surface, or whatever you want to do.

I'd like to get Dready's reaction to all of this; does anybody know the chances of him checking in anytime soon?

I could, but I don't want to get that 'city guard' smell on me.

Sorry to disappear for so long. A ton of fucking customers rushed my store, so I had a big work load.

Kohdeki would be away from the meeting. He doesn't like being in the presence of authority figures unless he's mugging them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom