Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarak Tales -- Round One -- OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help a young, oppressed noble reunite with her pauper-like lover?

XD

I think not. being sucked into another plane of existence because of a dumb girl would make Kohdeki wanna' turn that girl into rations for the trek back to the material plane.

We're operating with evil points?!

Aww, maaaan. [/Swiper voice]

I'm just wondering, when we do get around to starting our next session, would we start in or out, since at some point people are gonna know that Cersei left the city.

Well, it took both MM and Broken Lunatic to work on just the personality of her character, so who knows how long it'll take until they finish.

MM! What's the dealie!

Are you still going to run the next Tarak adventure?

Alrighty. Cool.

I just needed some reassurance.

By the way, my birthday is coming up. What are you gonna' get for me, MM? :3

If it's going to be like that, can the orcs be from 'Mamono Girl Lover'? That way, I have less of a chance of suffering injuries I'd likely never recover from.

Today was my mother-fuckin' birfday. The party wasn't all that great, but I do appreciate my friends showing up.

I'd like to run it. But it opens with Misha, to begin with, and Gaz hasn't been returning PMs. I suspect she's just busy with life, but I've given her a last mail saying "hey, if you're not into it, let me know; if you're busy, let me know." We'll see if that comes to anything.

Incidentally, do you know anyone else who might be into the idea, just in case Gaz does indeed back out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom