Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uchiha and Hyuga Rising (Naomi David x Viktoff Samson)

Aimi had a smirk on her mouth when he said he would try to impress her with what she saw. Her eyes grew wide, his fingers were directly pressing where her chakra points were. As he did so, her skin tingled. She let out a quiet laugh when his hands went to her breasts, and she spoke,"Well, I'll be damned. You can see chakra points. Just imagine all the havoc you can wreak with some proper training on how to properly utilize your new abilities." Oh, she'd definitely show him the Eight Trigrams techniques once they were both able to ascertain more about what his eyes could do. A hybrid of the Sharingan and the Byakugan. And here she had originally thought he had awakened the Rinnegan. He'd truly be the strongest ninja in the village, even greater than Lord Seventh, and that was saying something. Though given what had just transpired, she wasn't too sure if their clans would be too happy.

Their clans would never really have to know that they could do such things. Habiki never really cared about the opinions of others anyway, and his relationship with Aimi to this point should show that quite clearly. It's the consequences of those opinions that Habiki was acutely concerned with thanks to his newfound vulnerabilities no longer being capable of going lone wolf. Aimi is the centerpiece to his life now, and he couldn't have anyone causing unnecessary annoyances around them when they're supposed to be enjoying what few precious decades they'd have on this despicable rock. "I've got just the gal in mind, she's the best." He admitted to her before his eyes shifted slightly to their left and he seemed to focus on something very intensely. Unlike the warmth he wore on his face for Aimi, he seemed entirely animalistic, in a trance and staring down prey now. Slowly, his tomoe pattern shifted more and more to the left before he'd blink and look back to her. "That is... disgustingly far away." He admitted, the seriousness on his face not melting even now. "I don't have truly wide vision, like a Byakugan should, but if I really try..." He loosened his arms from around her before covering his eyes with a single palm. Tilting his head back as he took a deep breathe. "I can't stop looking further, and further. There's no stop to it. I think I'm getting loopy."

She softly spoke, running her fingers along him, activating her Byakugan again, stimulating and opening up his chakra points,"I'll show you how to control your newfound visual abilities after we get home from this mission. If it's possible, I'll show you the Eight Trigrams techniques and how to apply a nature transformation to them as well." Neither of them really needed any extra firepower, but still, it didn't hurt to have extra weapons at their disposal. She spoke,"How far out do you think you can see?" Even though he said there was no end to his sight, she wanted a rough estimate from him, judge against how far she could see. This was a wonderful development, something to celebrate in private. She was very glad she had decided to go on this mission, even though there were no real options on whether to go on it or not. If she hadn't gone, and decided to pull and whine and drag her feet, Habiki's dojutsu might have never evolved as they had right now.

Her hands over him and her loving touch had always been appreciated and welcomed, especially when he needed to feel better. But, this sort of disorientation was really going to make him lose his lunch. His world was suddenly growing much, much larger and without even trying he was finding his perspective flicking about wildly. It was all so much to take in and he saw right through his own damned hand, meaning his own attempt to cover and stop such a shifty ride was a failure right away. His hands would move down his body as he took her own hands and then pressed his thumbs into her palms as he opened his eyes and turned his head to the right. With a deep breath, he tried to focus. "That'd be lovely." He grunted a little bit as he spoke to her, clearly being a little thrown off by his new dojutsu. His sight just kept going and going. Answering her question was going to be difficult as he wasn't used to estimating these sort of distances. "About 150-160 Kilometers." He muttered, finding himself stunned to see that his eyes could go beyond the second checkpoint if he sincerely looked in that direction alone.

She raised her eyebrows when he said that his visual range went out to about 150-160 kilometers. That was right about how far she could go without causing herself eyestrain by forcing her eyes to go further. She spoke,"That's as far as my eyes can go. But for now, my sweet love... Deactivate your dojutsu. You look like you're going to puke. Enough experimenting for today, I think." She decided to distract him for a moment, and she spoke,"I can cook the lot of us some food, eating something will make you feel better." She had brought along medicinal herbs that would not only make one feel better, but also taste pretty decent when applied to the proper recipe. She wanted him firing on all pistons for tomorrow, and skipping meals was not the way to go about feeling better. Besides, it was going to be good practice for a new domestic life with Habiki later on in the future.

"You've been seeing that for all this time?" He quirked an eyebrow upward with a sly grin. Slowly but surely, his demeanor returned to normal as he darted his eyes about, peering long and far for just about anything to see through that would be naughty of him to spy on. Ever since he was just a boy he wanted eyes that could see anything like this. And now that he finally had them there wasn't anything to ogle that he wasn't supposed too. It'd be a sad day if he was ever spying on Aimi to see her naked body, not because it wasn't a beautiful sight, but because he was far too manly to not just get such a thing on his own merits. Just forest for miles and miles and miles, and nothing super secret to uncover. He frowned a little as he started to blink the eyes away and look to Aimi with his normal pair once more. "It would appear nobody is taking a shower around here." He mused with his smile creeping back before leaning in and kissing Aimi's throat and then picking her up in his arms. "Your Chakra keeps working through me like a flame that doesn't die." He whispered to her, carrying her in his strong arms back towards his bag and his top. He'd set her down with her round bountiful rump upon the table he made earlier before stretching his muscular upper body as he spoke to her now. "Did you pack something yummy for me? What if I don't let Hirro have a single bite of your food?" He played more like he was the super jealous type before chuckling darkly, picking up the dress shirt and leaving the coat behind as he pulled on the shirt and left it unbuttoned. "No, wait. I'll let him have just a little so he knows that I'm the luckiest man alive~."

"I was able to increase my visual range with a crap ton of training. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into making my eyes see that far. I can probably go a lot further, but it makes me eyes hurt when I do that." she spoke. She wondered what her beloved Prince would now do with his new visual powers. She smiled when she saw his eyes go back to normal. Normal eyes. Sharingan. Mangekyo Sharingan. Now these new eyes. All of those eyes of his were beautiful to her. She found herself the luckiest woman alive to get such a perfect man. She tied her forehead protector back to her neck after Habiki was finished kissing her throat. She laughed when he picked her up and set her butt down on the table he made, and she spoke,"I'll be a very good ninja wife. I can cook and protect myself." She began getting necessary cooking items and foods out of her bag. Something nice and hearty for tonight. They'd get a special treat for tomorrow for breakfast. All those years spent peeping on restaurant chefs with her Byakugan were definitely going to pay off.

He stood around her as he adjusted his bags and listened to her words from before again in his head. Habiki's intent was to let Aimi have her time to get the things that she needed as he distracted himself momentarily. Instead, he thought about the blood, sweat, and tears that she spoke about. How much of her life was he just not there for? He knew he didn't know everything about her, and that it wasn't like just watching her all those years was the same thing as being her friend or someone close. He didn't enjoy the idea that she suffered without him around. Surely, she'd see it as necessary for her to grow. No pain, no gain. But, no matter how brave she was, or how capable or strong she was as his future wive: She's more important to him than anything and it pained him to just imagine what she described. He approached her from the side and hugged her head almost randomly granted their positions at the time made it a little easier to hug just her head as he ran a hand through her hair. "The best ninja bride." He whispered to her in his deep voice, sweet and dark much like a treat.

And then he turned to make his way back toward the cabin door. "I'll fetch our third wheel." Habiki nodded to her before vanishing into the darkness beyond the primitive door. The brown-haired glasses wearing chunin was awaiting rescue as he tried to keep his little fire lit with his chakra and his eyes open. "I've got some explaining to do." Habiki spoke suddenly from the boy's left in a nearby doorway, spooking the poor boy. And yet, Hirro was too tired for an animated response. Just a nod coming from the smaller, younger male. The sight of his ally being so drained didn't flare on any sadistic veins for Habiki as he saw Hirro withering this exhaustion. Of course, it was natural for Habiki to be at least a little proud to see the smaller shinobi pushing himself. Maybe Hirro didn't see it the same way, but Habiki knew the smaller guy as getting stronger for it.

The two of them emerged out of the door together with Hirro relying on Habiki for support before Habiki guided him to the bench of the wooden table. "There there, little guy." Habiki spoke to the drained chunin, patting his back before returning to watching Aimi while also sitting at the table. Hirro gave a feeble murmur of acceptance, being too tired to actually speak. "A good meal and some sleep sounds good to all of us, I'm sure." Habiki chuckled a tittle before folding his arms and resting his cheek on them as he watched Aimi. "I'm looking forward to it."

Aimi had always wondered why that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't perform Earth Style techniques or Fire Style techniques. Either nothing happened or something would go badly wrong. Maybe it was because of her kekkei genkais, maybe not, but still, since she couldn't use a Fire Style technique to start cooking, she always had a lighter on hand. She purred softly as he hugged her head, his touch was just so damn pleasing. She was smiling watching Hirro lean on Habiki as she began the work of food preparation. She was chopping and peeling vegetables and other things. Raw as everything was right now, the faint smells in the air were a promise of a wonderful meal to come. She had a respectable sized pot out filled with water, and she dumped the chopped food items into it, and lit her fire. She was periodically stirring with a ladle, and finally, everything began to boil, the wonderful smells intensifying. It was a recipe from a restaurant not far off from Ichiraku, except this place didn't serve noodles. After even more time, she extinguished the flame with a very small Water style technique, and she began ladling out the stew into bowls she had set out while waiting for the stew to bubble. She got spoons out as well, and spoke,"Dig in, this stuff's as good as damn soldier pills." Meat and vegetable stew was her favorite thing to make.

Meekly, the first one to raise his hands above the wooden bench tabletop was Hirro was he grabbed at the bowl and brought his head down to it. The boy's long brown bangs and his tired face would receive the wafting warmth from the bowl that was visually quite different from the cool night air. It almost immediately made his face gain color that it was drained of from his nightly spook and all of the long distance covering. The scent of the savory delicacy that entered his nostrils practically driving the smaller male from his near slumber-like state. Though, he didn't really find the will to reach for his utensil. It was delicious, Hirro could just tell, but he barely had the strength to get this far.

Habiki was almost entirely different in his approach. The bowl itself being lifted into the palm of solely his left hand, his perfectly sized manly hand as he smiled wide and also brought the bowl near to his face. Even behind his normal eyes, there was plenty of room for awe and wonder for spectators to speculate at what Habiki could observe that they could not. He had a firm memory of what made different meats more or less suitable for different dishes, but he wasn't a cook himself. The man could just read, comprehend and apply any properly written concept like no one's business. He wasn't as familiar with vegetables outside his own personal experience, and he was a little more fond of blood than he was with health foods. All together, this was going to be the first meal crafted for him by the hands of the mother of his children, his future bride. In a way, he was a little nervous. He trusted her confidence and he knew Aimi was a smart woman, almost headstrong in her determination and most certainly stubborn in some ways. By all means, she'll make great food. He just wanted to be absolutely sure he could be honest with her about how he feels after his first bite. It seemed promising, but he knew that things weren't always as they seemed.

He'd pick up a spoon, not reaching for summoning a particular bat that could always lend him chopsticks as he desired a spoon for this sort of dish. First came the broth. A soup wasn't a soup without a broth, whether a chef was aware of this or if they're just throwing some stuff together in a hot pot of water-The soup would still have a broth. His spoon being lowered into the bowl with it's bottom pushing into the meat and veggies just low enough for the broth to seep into the spoon before he'd retrieve it and bring the spoon right to his lips. One sip, and then another, and then he'd finish the spoon with his eyes closed. Despite not being an experienced cook, he appeared to be taking into account a number of features before opening his eyes with a wide grin and a glow to his eyes. He'd quickly gather up a spoon full of the meat and with some veggies before popping that into his mouth as well and chewing with both his shiny white human teeth and fangs. Feeling the very warm food bend to his will as it dispensed flavor and structural satisfaction along his gums and tongue.

It wouldn't be long after savoring this bite before the difference between Habiki's face, his spoon and the edge of his bowl was quickly eliminated. He didn't even seemed to be slowed by the slightest by the bowl's heat after having been just freshly made. He even appeared to be so enraptured by his devouring of the soup that he tilted his head back and scooped the last few drops and chunks of meat into his mouth before chewing it's fullness down and swallowing what remained within his cheeks. He'd finally release a breath of such great concentrated warmth that it was practically a solid white cloud. "Mmmh...." He made a mixed sound of pleasure and a look of satisfaction. In his eyes, it's like he was debating a way of giving her more babies in her belly. She was simply the best bride, and she did more than prove it at every possible opportunity. He wanted to express this immense feeling welling within his chest, but it was probably best illustrated with his hips and the intense mating they were growing accustomed too.

Poor Hirro didn't seem to have the strength to eat. Poor kid, she'd remedy that later after she finished stuffing her face. Her jaw almost dropped as she ate, Habiki ate very quickly, and this stuff was fresh from the pot too. But then again, he was used to heat, wasn't he? His chakra nature was Fire. Then again, most of the Uchiha tended to have Fire natured chakra. But still, the fact that Habiki enjoyed her food to the point of so quickly stuffing himself warmed her heart. She finished her bowl. She knew this action might bother Habiki, since he would surely prefer she'd do this to him and their future children, but Hirro needed to eat. She slid in between Habiki and Hirro after walking around the table, and she took Hirro's spoon, and she gently spoke,"Open wide." To her intense delight, Hirro did as she asked. She approached her task with a gentle heart and hand as she spoon fed him bit by bit. Nobody was going hungry on her watch, nor was anybody going to not going to enjoy her food. It took a long time, but slowly, Hirro's bowl was empty as her bowl and Habiki's. She had a heart of gold.

It would appear that Habiki left the table earlier than he had too, setting his bowl an utensil with her own before making his way for the log cabin and entering it on his own. With his bag and some of his clothing so very clearly in the open with the others, he didn't really feel the need to point out where his stuff was or that they shouldn't go through it. At least one of the two ninja he left out on the table wasn't going to be able to do something like that with his body the way it was. Habiki didn't care to think about it, really. Opting to move through the dark within his construction as he got to one of the beds he put together himself, laying himself across the glorified bag of leaves as he closed his eyes with just one arm behind his head. He didn't much care for helping the third wheel back into the building he just helped the smaller male out of and in a way, he figured Aimi would find it to be patronizing in a sense if he insisted on guiding her through the cabin as well. And yet, there was some stuff he didn't really wanna think about or process.

Aimi was taking care of Hirro in a very nurse-like, almost motherly fashion. She cleared up and cleaned up the dishes, and she helped him walk through the house to his room. He really did push himself very far today. She still saw him as a third wheel, but not she saw him as a third wheel that worked hard to try and keep up with her and Habiki. He would make a fine jonin one day with that sort of spirit. She helped him to bed, and left him be, and made her way to her own part of the nice house. What pleased her the most aside from telling Habiki she was pregnant was that both he and Hirro loved her food. Not her recipe, it was somebody else's recipe, but it was a damn good one, and she made it perfectly. Habiki and their children would always have restaurant quality food for as long as she was able to cook food. Today had gone very well in general, and she hoped tomorrow would be even better. She flopped down on the 'bed', her eyes closing as soon as her head hit the surface.

The sun wasn't up before Habiki already crept out of the log cabin with enough sleep to function. Silence had nothing to do with it, he was lethally untraceable by even sharply aware shinobi at this point. And his teammates were still sleeping, to his knowledge. He'd snatch up his hat and coat to complete his fine looking suit before heading in the direction of the nearest town-like village that they were supposed to be meeting with their client within at some point in the next two days. And yet, Habiki wasn't even intending on even incidentally crossing paths with the client. All dressed up, Habiki made his way across a number of closed doors, it was likely most of the civilians of this village were asleep at this hour. The Uchiha prince approached a muscular male that stood outside of a particular door, and even though the male glared at him unfavorably, Habiki showed a peculiar pin from within one of his pockets. After just a brief moment, the man nodded before letting Habiki enter. Of course, Habiki wasn't ever threatened by muscleheads, he just didn't wanna cause a scene with lots of sound when he didn't have too. Habiki vanished behind the door and he remained within the building for a few hours.

Once the sun was more in the air, Habiki returned with a black sack over his shoulder. He didn't smell like anything, and it didn't appear that his outfit was tampered, but was surely at least a little suspicious that he went anywhere without telling his comrades. And what was within the black sack could surely raise some questions. He'd toss his hat back inside of his regular back before sitting on the steps near to the water with the black sack within his lap. His hair moving with the wind as he watched waves.

Aimi slept very, very hard, as did Hirro, neither of them waking up to Habiki leaving the cabin. Aimi stirred about an hour after Habiki came back when the bright sunlight made its way through her room's 'windows'. She slept very, very well, feeling quite refreshed. She was ready for action, and more importantly, ready for breakfast. Well, she had to cook it first before she ate it, and she was hoping Habiki and Hirro were just as awake as she was. She dressed herself in fresh clothing, putting on her shoes before she left the room to go out to start making food. She made her way outside, smiling upon seeing Habiki. Already dressed, and she made her way to him, sitting next to him, and she spoke,"ready for breakfast?" She wondered what was going through his handsome mind right now, and more importantly, what was in the black sack on his lap. Of course, she could use the Byakugan to peep, but she wasn't the sort to pry through other people's business. If he wanted to tell her, he would tell her in due time.

Habiki had a trusting woman on his hands, at least from what he could tell. Even so far as that she didn't even ask about the black sack that sat within his lap. Whether she'd be disappointed by the fact that the sack couldn't be penetrated with the Byakugan or not wasn't in the cards for Habiki to figure out or not. On his way here, he already attempted to see through it with his eyes that, to his understanding, mirrored the Byakugan in capabilities and he failed as well. But, he knew exactly what was behind this black fabric. He smiled a little, looking to Aimi with a little darkness beneath his eyes as he listened to her. "I'm open to some breakfast, if you'd make it." Habiki wasn't one hundred percent right now, and what that meant was more subjective or it changed based on perspective. He didn't seem as alive as he could be. He didn't seem as emotionally forward and charismatic as he could be.

Hirro got up and stretched himself while thinking about what happened the other day. Why did missions like this have to be so physically and mentally stressful? Was it just the Shinobi he was paired with? Would missions be like this all of the time as he worked his way into the more difficult missions throughout his Shinobi career? There was a mixed feeling about that concept for Hirro, especially as he looked out the window and saw Habiki and Aimi down by the water again. He felt something like a cold snake crawling up his spine as he remembered the sensations that followed the last time spotting the duo down there. Why was this log cabin so creepy? He'd wonder to himself, sticking his hands in his pockets as he moved to make his way out of the cabin. He planned on just looking over his stuff and being a little less social.

Aimi's eyes were narrowed. She could tell something was bothering Habiki, but she wasn't going to push it. She softly spoke,"Of course I'll make breakfast, come to the table." She left his side, getting up and going to the table where she got out plates and cutlery, and then she went to the area she had used to cook last night, and began preparing the ingredients she'd need to make this morning's breakfast. She lit the fire with her handy little lighter, and heated up the pan. She was whisking together eggs, meat, cheese, and vegetables in a bowl, and when she was satisfied with what she saw, she poured everything into the big pan, and began scrambling the mixture. Everything she had cooked was very high in nutrients, things that were perfectly healthy fuel to help a ninja power through the day. The smell began wafting throughout the area, such was how wonderful everything smelled. After some time, the food was finished cooking, and she portioned everything out onto their plates, and she spoke,"Food's ready!" She set the pan back down, and put out the fire using a gentle Water Style technique. She hoped the boys liked her food this morning as much as they had last night.

Hirro noticed there was something going on in the area where Aimi made food last night and that Habiki had already moved to the table So the younger shinobi made his way to the table and sat opposite of the taller male. During the wait, neither of them looked at each other much as Aimi worked on the breakfast. Hirro was paying attention to the ingredients and what Aimi was up to while Habiki sat the black sack between his feet on the ground as he eyed the forest line. His eyes were just too tempting to him as he fought the desire to flip on the sight that Aimi's chakra gifted to him. There was always the risk that a Shinobi would grow too fond of the ability to see more and they'd lose track of the chakra drain, ultimately weakening themselves severely before they'd have to overcome and ambush or take someone else's life.

As the plates were delivered, Hirro seemed to eat faster than Habiki. Just as he started his soup last night, Habiki seemed to break down what sat before him with his eyes as he split up just a single bit of each ingredient, going from veggies to the meat to the eggs and mentally noting the presence of cheese as he chewed a single piece of each ingredient separately. It took him some time to do this, and he'd finish by the time that Hirro ate about half and started rubbing his tummy with a smile. "It's good, Aimi-san." He spoke softly, clearly a little worn from the other day. This was different than the state that Habiki was in as he nodded to Hirro's statement. There was a sense of agreement before Habiki started to get larger bites and chewing all sorts of the parts together and smiling wider as he did, nearly finishing before Hirro would. Which, in of itself would seem like a magic trick as he wasn't nearly as frantic with the speed at which he shoveled bites of the delicious eggs into his mouth.

As Habiki finished, he'd leave his fork upon the plate and moved his plate to a good place upon the table for them to gather the dirty dishes. His next action was to pluck up and sling the black sack over his shoulder. "Another job well done, Aimi." He spoke darkly with that lower voice of his, a genuine compliment followed by a nod before he'd move from the table. "We should make contact with the client today. I'd like to move along on this mission sooner, rather than later."

Aimi had a pleased look on her face when Hirro and Habiki both said her food was good. She rather did like being complimented, so she was very much so in a good mood. Aimi took the dirty dishes and cutlery and she quickly got them clean and put away. She nodded when Habiki said that they would be going to make contact with the client later today. She quickly got every put away, and started properly packing up her things in her little section of the cabin. Now that she had food in her stomach, she felt properly ready for the day. One new day to her meant one day closer to her Reserve Seal. To be fair, given that she was a medical ninja, she shouldn't even be fighting on the front lines when one considered Tsunade's rules, but she never did seem to follow any rules, be it village rules or any other rules. Though to be fair, she only followed rules and orders when they suited her, when obedience was more important than her own desires.

Habiki had time to seat himself at the table once more as he watched over Hirro's obsessive repacking of things he only unpacked to repack. As the boy's smaller hands took to the items to arrange them before putting them back into one of his bags, Habiki thought about what was draining him now. He was missing something that made him whole. It felt as though one of them was pushing for this duo to grow up faster than he expected having a baby together would force them too. They weren't late twenties yet, and Habiki could still feel his undying need to have his Lover's body and touch that way. His eyes dropped to his footwear as he nibbled a little on his bottom lip. What was he supposed to do when he felt like this? Keeping it away from her was a bad idea, he knew that. If she felt similar he would rather that she approached him about it so that he could prove it with his body that they were still quite young and that they could dabble into these things whenever they wanted. He'd stand, leaving his black sack behind while Hirro was still repacked his own things, entering the cabin a good few moments after Aimi did. He'd fold his arms as he leaned up against a wall, watching Aimi with a small smile. In a little bit they were likely to take off for the place he recently returned from, but he doubted they'd be able to convince the client to leave sooner without his Genjutsu.

Aimi was standing close to Habiki once Hirro was out of their eyesight. With one of her fingers, she drew a heart on one of his hands. She softly spoke,"Maybe some more pleasure after the mission, yeah?" She wanted to get in all the pleasure she could before she got too big and it got too awkward to engage in sexual acts with Habiki. She couldn't wait to find out when she was further along what gender the baby or babies would be. She couldn't wait to set up a nursery and everything, do all the 'Mom' things. Even after having children, she still wanted to be a proud leaf ninja. Perhaps she'd ask Lord Seventh to have an alternating schedule of missions for her and Habiki. One stays home while the other goes out on missions, that way the babies would always have somebody at home to take care of them. But still, now was not the time to think of such things, even though it was something she couldn't wait to do when the time came to it. She couldn't wait to finish this mission. She wondered if she'd learn anything new during this mission. she tried to learn one new thing every day, even if the little snippet of knowledge was 'unimportant'.

He watched her watching him as she approached. His arms still folded as he smiled for her, Habiki's presence was usually quite ominous. Especially how he often towered over other ninja, and he could be both lethally silent and fast despite his speed. Yet, here he was with his trained eyes practically glued to her own. Even in just slightly altered realities these two could just as easily be locked in combat instead of talking about baby stuff or making love. Despite this, he only wondered how much of him those eyes of her's had recorded or could see. Could she see his heart and his soul? The way his heart picked up it's pace as she drew the heart into his hand? The way his body heat practically raised a few degrees on it's own as he comprehended the words that she said? Habiki wasn't a blank slate, but he wasn't entirely chaotic either. "I'd love that. But, you should know that I was going to take that pleasure anyway." He teased with his smile. It was easier to forget the solemnly serious contents he carried in that black sack while it was out of his reach. Now he closed the distance before holding her lower back in just one palm. His lips taking her own in a forceful, needy kiss that was about as deep as he could summon without making out with the back of her throat. He'd feel it instinctively, the precise moment to pull back with a slightly messy small smile and to gauge his handiwork. "Why did this have to be such an artificially long mission? It already feels like an eternity."

She was smiling when he said that he was going to take that pleasure either way. She arched into him when she felt one of his wonderful hands go to her lower back. She gave him a hungry response to his kiss, this one was full of strong desire. She took a deep breath after they pulled apart, his kisses always stole the breath out of her lungs. It was hard to keep the Sage at bay. She spoke,"Tell me about it. One of the two of us could have had this mission packed away and home already. Makes me wonder what's not being told to us." She wished she could show more affection right now, but they had the mission to deal with. But damn, that burning desire to ask about what was in the black sack was strong, mainly because she was pretty fucking sure Habiki didn't have it with him yesterday. Or maybe he did, and it had been tucked away in one of his bags. She just wanted to cuddle with Habiki. or sex with him. Preferably both, as both were equally pleasing activities.

What more in life couldn't be entirely out classed by feeling Aimi's lovely body arched into his own? Her full lips taking to his own with her hunger clearly shining through, making him practically salivate. Habiki didn't want to go a minute without his Hyuga Princess. Sadly, life wasn't going to make it easier on him. They had the mission to contend with, and Hirro to keep an eye out for. Besides, even if they were on their own, fucking like wild animals wasn't advisable regardless of the relative safety of this current environment. The wind could only send their strong scents further, their immediate auras couldn't be missed in the heat of their action and he doubted he could mate her silently. As for the black sack, the contents of his only pack was open and on display the other day as he used some materials to finalize some details for his Cabin. The conclusion that she might think she missed seeing it earlier remained plausible, but he kinda doubted she wasnt curious. Even now, as he eyed over her beautiful body and the way she tried to gather her breath that could just as easily make him more erect than a horse. "We are deliberately left in the dark. Village business should be our business. What if something we weren't alerted about gets us killed? I'd..." He balled his fists and narrowed his eyes. "I don't wanna be stuck out here any longer than we gotta be." He changed the subject before turning and heading for the door. He'd grab the black sack before slinging it over his shoulder. "Hirro, Aimi, let's head into town a little earlier than planned. If we can get that old bastard to leave with us today or tonight we could be home in a few days."

"If missing information gets us hurt, you can be sure both our clans will be tearing the administration a new one for putting their most prized members in harms way." she spoke. To be fair, any mission could put them in harms way, but what would certainly enrage both clans was that if they got hurt because of a lack of information. Aimi followed Habiki out the door, and Hirro followed out right behind her. She spoke,"Sounds solid to me. Might even set a new record on completing a mission." She liked trying to see how fast she could get things done, that way she could pack in more missions. More missions meant more combat experience. More combat experience meant she was a deadlier fighter. Better fighter brought her closer to that jonin ranking she so dearly craved. And now, if she completed missions more quickly, she'd get more time at home to spend with Habiki. Or if time at home with him wasn't possible, she might even get to go on more missions with him.

Back
Top Bottom