Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uchiha and Hyuga Rising (Naomi David x Viktoff Samson)

"It isn't something I would normally say, but I still said it either way." she replied with an amused look on her face, her eyes gazing upon Habiki's face. When he suggested that she think of a way for him to inject his chakra into her. Not knowing how his eyes were currently working right now, she spoke,"When I gave you my chakra and your eyes became hybrids of our eyes... You said you could see my chakra points. That in of itself implies you have a high chance of being able to use Gentle Fist. You'd be able to surgically inject your own chakra into my chakra pathway system. While normally this would cause massive damage to internal organs due to their close proximity to the chakra circulatory system, there is a way around that." She began to explain how it worked, how to safely use Gentle Fist that would allow him to inject chakra into her without causing harm to her. She hoped it didn't sound boring, but what she had said was the best explanation to it all. She smiled and laughed at his phrasing of exercising the distractions. She sighed in great pleasure as he had her going down on his incredible length inch by inch, it felt wonderful to have him inside of her. She softly spoke,"Hmmm, making love.... Or fucking?"

Her statement to have boldly declared her previous line regardless of what was decided to be unlike her was ironically exactly like the Aimi he knew and loved through and through. If there was a wall, she'd punch through it. If the problem was a safe, she'd crack through it. If the problem was anything she could get her hands on, one would best bet that she'd harness her immense destructive forces to solve the problem without much time wasted on waxing poetic. At least, that's the fierce woman that Habiki saw in Aimi that drew him so close to her fire. A roaring inferno that she tamed inside an wonderful fire pit that warmed his cold and abandoned soul. Only with Aimi would Habiki find that he wasn't so tragically alone in the thousands of ways any ordinary man couldn't relate to his imposing presence. And she wasn't afraid of him, he didn't intimidate her one bit. If anything, he'd wonder if she wouldn't cherish the thought of going all out against him if there wouldn't be any consequences.

Aimi's hot wet sex was just as physically stimulating as she squeezed around his long and hard cock as her well-trained body was visually appealing. What was this woman lacking? From the outside it was hard to discern her flaws that Habiki knew well and still cherished. But, he wouldn't have much time to delve deeper on this mentally as she provided him with more than one thing to focus on on top of the way his hips screamed to be bucked upward mindlessly until he's forced her mind into a numbed state. He controlled himself, barely. "Huh, now that is interesting." He referred to her solution on the topic of sharing his own chakra with her. Would he be able to deliver it directly to the spots that was most tender and ready to evolve with his demonic shades of Uchiha power? "I'll be fucking making love to you/" He showed teeth in his wicked grin before tightening his arms around her and ensuring she felt what it meant to have him balls-deep even if this angle wasn't preferred for it. With the way she melted into him, he could do anything.

When he said he would be fucking making love to her, she couldn't help would smile. The way he worded it was very arousing. She let out a loud lewd moan when he was truly balls deep inside of her. Her face was up close to his. His lips were absolutely perfect. She traced his lips with her tongue. For every bit of pleasure he was giving to her, she wanted to give him just as much in return. What had she done to deserve her soulmate? They were perfectly made for each other, and each day since he had knocked her up she was thanking whatever deity that was out there that she had met him good and proper in Ichiraku's. Then what she was going to do next once he opened his mouth, if he wanted to, would be to trace over his teeth, fangs included, with her tongue. The idea had come to her, she thought it was hot as hell, but she didn't know if the idea would appeal to him.

The sound escaping her mouth as he was once again so very deep inside her was fulfilling in a very primal way for Habiki. Together, like this, nothing else mattered. No one else truly mattered when Aimi's hot body numbs out the world around them. This was an effect that went beyond being with a beautiful woman, this is how Habiki was comforted and assured of the undeniable fact that the woman in his arms and the future mother of their children has always been his soulmate. It only hurt his heart a little to regret holding back and not confronting her about his feelings sooner. But, he had things he had to do when he was a child that made him stronger today that wouldn't have had the same effect if he didn't bear the weight alone. It was regrettable that they didn't spend their days together before the fated day, but sometimes it's the hardest medicine to swallow that brings the greatest effect.

Her tongue along his lips made his cock swell physically within her, like an extension of his heartbeat. Despite that, his hands moved over her ass and her hips in long grope-y motions allowing his fingers to enjoy every inch of her gorgeous midsection right before her tongue negotiated her way into his mouth. He didn't hesitate, his mouth opening a little to give her more room as she worshiped his fangs and ran her tongue over his teeth. His eyebrows raised just a little at first, but his face had enough unintentional signs of him warming up to this actions from Aimi. It felt so good to have her soft tongue run over his teeth and fangs. He'd even long for her to rub against his gums in a massage. In a way, Habiki had a humanizing moment as he realized that there was limited motion he could really get with his hips in this position. Sitting upright, that is. But, he let his legs out straight and moved in circular motions anyway, stimulating her slowly without interrupting their intimate moment/

Aimi was enjoying having her tongue ghost over Habiki's teeth and fangs. For what it was worth, he was slowly starting to enjoy it. Then she got a very devious look on her face. He had enjoyed her serpentine tongue before. With that being said, she was going to treat him to her Sage form. Scales started to appear over her body, and her eyes, and eventually, her tongue, turned serpentine. Her tongue began to flick against his gums, giving a very gentle but sensual massage. She was moaning softly into his mouth, he was stimulating her ever so slowly but wonderfully, and she was enjoying every damn moment.

He seemed to have influenced her right into activating her sage mode with her sex so wet and tightly wrapped around his big cock. Where her scales met his skin tickled in the most devilish way, but it was the sensation of her forked tongue running along his gums in exactly the way he longed for that nearly pushed him over the edge. As though he could cum mentally long before he'd physically ejaculate inside of her, his eyes floated upward and upward in his skull and he felt a gracious weakness threaten to envelop his body completely. And right when he was on the cusp of surrendering to that feeling and just opening right up to the idea of being as available to the wonderful things Aimi was doing to him, he found himself fighting back. The sage mode chakra swelled as his fangs grew and the color around his eyes drew itself in the familiar way it framed themselves on her lover. In his eyes was the mixed eyes that their chakras blended together to create.

One of his hands returned to her cheek as he looked into her eyes, his thumb tracing her scales just as he did in the past. This time, however, her tongue was so engaged with his mouth that it was almost like their bodies were entirely intertwined with all of the levels of contact. He'd shift before taking her to her back and he'd gather himself on his knees and elbows above her as he'd thrust into her the way he's been so intensely craving for. Again and again he'd move his body over her own so harshly that their bed rocked as though they were already in the middle of an intense fucking session. He'd catch himself and smile wide for her in a sinister way before showing her his left hand cloaked in a way only her byakugan would allow her to see. His intentions were written over his face. "Let's see if I'm a natural at this sort of thing..."

She looked absolutely delighted when she saw his eyes, the hybrid eyes of his. He looked handsome before, but he looked even more perfect with these new eyes, and she didn't even think it was possible for him to look more perfect. She loved seeing his fangs too. In battle, she wondered which set of fangs could do more damage. In Sage Mode, both of them could raise much hell. Although to be fair, even when not using Sage Mode, they could raise a lot of hell. Even if they're just using their dojutsu, villages could and would be leveled. More scales formed on her body, just as it did when she got excited. And right now, she was more than excited. She was aroused beyond belief. Being in Habiki's presence would do that to her. The new position they were both in was incredible... Now that she thought about it, every time they would be 'fucking making love', she wanted to try a new position. Not that it'd ever get boring, but it would always be fun to try something new. It was an odd sensation to activate her Byakugan while already in Sage Mode, but she did it. She could see his chakra points, but she saw his left hand, realizing what he was intending to do. She spoke,"I'm ready when you are handsome!"

When narrowing his eyes, Habiki's lethal seriousness could crush almost any sense of whimsical joy from his enemies. If there was some sort of idea floating in the air that he wasn't entirely serious about his first time using this technique, it'd surely be suffocated straight out of the air. This wasn't something he's experienced being used mostly for pleasure. The eyes of the Uchiha have been no stranger to the results of a Hyuga's palms meeting the bodies of their victims. He'd then grasp at her side with the same hand and the chakra made it's way to the print of his thumb as he smoothed this surface over her side, guiding his chakra into her towards the nearest points with the intentions of stimulating her in a similar way to a soft warm light bulb beneath one's palm. However, this sensation would meet points between her belly button and her breasts with his sage mode guiding his inexperienced technique through her anyway. It was surely a battle between them to proof for sure if it was his fangs or her own that truly had the most sinister bite, but he forfeited the concept of overall lethality if her venom was included in the equation. She'd win that debate without much of a fuss,, Habiki wasn't stubborn enough to lie.

He wouldn't stop his physical endeavors to feel her around his large cock with each of the motions from his hips, wanting to look into her eyes with her upper body resting against the header of the bed. He was almost in pain when it came to how eager he was to watch her breasts move in response to his harsh and heavy thrusts. He wasn't being very fast, though.

Aimi was calmly, quietly breathing in and out, readying her body for the chakra Habiki was going to give her. But to be completely honest, it was a difficult task since he was inside of her and he was moving his hips slowly in a way that gave her quite a rush of pleasure. It made her want to buck, grind, bounce up and down on his length, but for the moment, she was doing no such thing. She didn't want this to get screwed up. She felt warm around her side, the pleasant sort of warmth that might result from being close to a light bulb, or from cuddling under a good quality blanket, or from cuddling with a special somebody. The warm sensation was concentrated near her belly button and the valley between her breasts, even though she felt warm all over. As he continued injecting chakra into her, her eyes began to take a lovely blue color and a floral white pattern began to form as well, alongside blue pupils. She softly spoke,"I feel warm. At home. It feels really good, Habiki." She continued,"Did it feel this good for you when you received my chakra?"

Part of him knew she was dying to push her body into his slow and deep thrusts, but she was more aware of what it took to keep this technique safe than he was and he decided to follow her lead as his chakra danced past her skin and enchanted the points from her belly button to her breasts. What got her going more between the sharing of his chakra and the way he was making love to her was going to be impossible to discern as he imagined that the sensations were interwoven in a very complex way. He couldn't tell exactly how he was making her feel, how close or how far from his intentions this technique brought her. But, he could tell almsot immediately that he should slow down his movements more and his face drew closer to her own. As he waited for her eyes to open, no longer pumping his hips, his hair changed the way his bat sage mode would twist it into the grey lengthened form that their intimacy was so familiar with. Her eyes came as a surprise. A light blue floral pattern that wasn't as simple as the initial glance would make it out to be. He couldn't capture the grace of her eyes in a permanent memory. He could observe it in the moment but every time he blinked he'd find that he wasn't recording it. As though he couldn't draw it later. Was this his eyes? The lingering darkness in his mind? He listened to her words and it made him smile wide and yet still softly, as though he was in paradise with her.

"It was different, if you're referring to when my eyes changed. Drinking in your chakra is always amazing, though. I can't quite place it." He whispered to her, no rush to get her off with his cock as his arms surrounded her even though he was still inside her. Lips coming to lips as he stole a very deep kiss and looked right into her eyes as his bangs mixed with her own. His body letting her feel his muscles and need for her despite how he actively avoided all of the little ways he could have hurt her incidentally.

"Your chakra feelssss like it's ssssetting my heart ssssoftly at eassse, melting away all my worriesss. I feel it behind my eyessss the mossst, my eyesss are tingling. Not painfully, mind you, never that. It'ssss ssssuch an odd feeling, but not an unwelcome one." she spoke, her Ss lengthening once more. Her fingers went to his long grey hair. It was amazing how much different they both looked when their sage forms were active. She was happy to kiss him back, their hair was touching. She felt the influx of chakra start to slow down, and she spoke sweetly,"Oh, I think you're going to have a good time learning Gentle Fist. You're so strong and powerful already, but with additional training, I really can't wait to see how far you can go!" One of the many things that got her going was watching Habiki work. For her, it was a massive turn on. She felt ready for them to really go at it properly now.

What he wouldn't give to have her delicate voice whisper in the way only her sage mode could for his ears alone at all times. What money and priceless powerful artifacts couldn't he trade, sell or giveaway to feel her precious soft scales along his chest and across his finger tips over each our of the night, These aren't traditional questions because they aren't meant to be answered traditionally. There wasn't anything he wouldn't give. Habiki's immaculate dual-colored hair and his powerful eyes were just accessories and tools to him. He'd give it all, become as mundane and normal as could be, entirely for this woman. This woman who he could bring to the edge and push her further. Whose snake-y extended SS's could melt his heart, her forked tongue expertly finding all of the little ways to bring him to a similar edge and pus him further.

"I'll take the compliments." He'd whisper darkly with her hands in his hair, after their kiss. "But I wonder... if you'd survive that kind of force from my full palm." He grumbled a little, showing some concern on his face despite the sheer amount of heaven he was in as he held her like this, his cock still inside her and her voice lall for his own pleasures.

Almost like a sudden change in the direction of the wind, watching the leaves of a tree turnover as they pull themselves in the polar opposite direction, it was the warmth in her breathe and the way her prolonged SS's that made his heart pound harder and faster and steeled the look in his eyes. He was ready too, and he was only ever this ready for her. "Aimi." He whispered into her ear, moving so quickly as though his motions were oiled in his lusts for her. "Take a deep breath and hold it." He instructed her as his hands took to her thighs and pulled her down to the bed to the header so that she was entirely on her back. These same hands and in the same motion pulled her kness into the bed at each of her sides just before entering her again and thrusting like a made man to make the bed shake and quake. It felt so good, both being inside her and making her body move along with what felt like the whole damn room. As a sage, he was so powerful and she was so tight and wet.

"Oh my dear sssweet Habiki… People have died on me before I even finished a proper Eight Trigramssss attack. You'll get up to that after much training!" she teasingly spoke. What she wouldn't give for a good fight with him without any consequences. Both of them were titans of their respective clans. A good grudge match between them both could and most likely would wipe out the village. Course, either of them alone could do that just fine if the mood struck them. Aimi obediently held her breath like Habiki asked, breathing in and out a few times first before sucking in a large breath. So now they were changing positions, she was now flat on her back! She cried out in pleasure when he properly took her. Her eyes were wide, the blue pupil was blown with lust and desire. She slyly spoke,"Sssweet love.... Have you ever broken a bed before?" She didn't want the bed broken of course, but she wanted to be taken good and hard, she knew she'd need the pleasure from this to tolerate the day ahead of them both.

Absolute music to his ears. Every second of her magic voice tickled down his spine in ways similar to her chakra escaping into his body through his fangs and her technique. Was this a hidden purpose for that play in her words when she enters Sage Mode? Perhaps to attract the mate for her? They did accept Nature Chakra into their bodies when they entered Sage Mode. They became more like, borrowing features and traits of beasts in the wild when activating such a technique. Animals in the wild most certainly, instinctively attracted other fit mates entirely through mannerisms or ticks and fidgets or colorful feathers or mindless calls. It was probably up to debate if those in the wild did it intentionally or not, but Habiki imagined in wasn't out of malice or trickery. "Not to my memory, love." He whispered back about breaking the bed as he continued to push into her and cuddle with her at the same pace, clearly enjoying her thoroughly without a pause. He could make love to her with plenty of grace, but it was obvious that he needed her in ways that the most passionately perverted shinobi couldn't begin to imagine. He wanted to make her most vulnerable moments all his own and no one else's. Sharing this time with her before their business this day was beyond divine.

Aimi was moaning in time with him thrusting in and out of her. He truly was a god amongst men, and for that, she was grateful. Her scaly cheeks were aglow with a light flush of blood, the floral pattern in her eyes lightly spinning. She was feeling very warm, her eyes were bright, she felt great pressure, she knew the feeling, she was close to climaxing. It was hard to believe, especially since it felt like they had just started, but at the same time, Habiki knew just which ways to get her going, and the ways to get her going quickly. Since her legs were free, she decided to wrap them around his waist as tightly as she could, but leaving enough room for him to keep hammering in and out of her.

The moment she secured him in her legs, Habiki knew right where he had her. Obviously in his bed, beneath her, sure. But that much was obvious. What took his intense love for Aimi to enable was his immaculate care for and attention to her body and the way it works. If she was under even the mildest of genjutsu, like his left eye was before, he'd want to spot it a mile away and save her from that. Maybe that was a bit of a drastic direction to go in, but he was more than happy to use his powerful eyes and trained body for this purpose as well. In what only could be described as hundreds of ways, every cell in his nervous system flared with signs that he had his lover on the ropes. He'd thrust and feel her before preparing to thrust again. Every time he did so, he had to pull back a little further than his instincts told him to as he had to correct for his constant need to feel her against his hips in order to actually put some umph in his thrusts. Not that he wasn't enthralled by the idea of just cuddling up and spooning with his beloved instead. Taking her like this was just a touch more exciting, however. It was something that a relationship without gender norms would surely be lacking. To be vulnerable isn't to be weak. To be on top isn't to be heartless. They surrendered to each other and took each other for all they were worth at all times and it's why they were united. That was their love, a roaring flame.

He ran a hand up and down her left thigh as he kept moving his body over her, feeling the ungodly pleasant sensation that resulted particularly at the end of each of his hefty poundings down into her tight and wet sex. It was a wonder at all that he could control himself and not just drink her dry in moments like this. There mere thought of losing himself in the taste of her blood, her lustful embrace and the way their chests provided all of the worldly desires of flesh they could ever possibly drool for-Well, it actually reminded him of exactly how he should be pushing her over the edge. This time, however, he had a devious plan and he let it shine through his handsome features. Even his sage markings could almost glow with practically evil intent.

He'd take her right nipple between his front teeth, careful not to include his fangs in this procedure as he teased her nipple and continued making such passionate love to her. Slowly, his hand from her left thigh roamed up her body, monopolizing her skin and sincerely feeling her on it's way up to her ass and then back to her ribs before catching her round left breast in his palm and fondling it as though it may have been the last time in a long time. Now, in three ways he simultaneously stimulated his lover, but it wasn't over as his hybrid eyes scanned over her neck, her jaw, and her eyes if he could catch them if he wasn't backing her head bound back into the pillows in the pleasure of it all. This continued for a moment just before his thumb and index finger tips would raise with a soft blue glow. A tried and true method from before now to be utilized in a passion-fueled attempt at blowing his lover's mind just one more time. They'd come together on both sides of her left nipple as he rolled it with care and gently tugged it so eagerly. Just when he wanted her to think that this multi-staged plan was all laid out, he let his chakra travel into his lover's body once more to tickle at all of the nearby points that surrounded the left side of her chest through the nerves in her nipple and breast just before burrowing his nose and face between her breasts. He wanted to feel with the more sensitive skin of his cheeks and lips the way she took in and expelled air, her heartbeat, the way her blood flowed. Even if the difference between his rugged love making and calculated attempts to blow her mind wasn't much, he wanted to gauge his effectiveness. This was the woman he needed for all of his life, and he was prepared to get a low grade and learn from it to blow her mind sincerely in the future. After all, that's how shinobi truly became strong. They failed and got better. Even if he had the sneaking suspicion that he was going to secure a more than passing grade.

He knew he needed it, the feeling of her body convulsing, her heat raising and their juices mixing as they glazed much more than just his fat and lengthy cock. He just had to hear her breathing pattern mix and her pleasured sounds crescendo along with such a finale. In fact, this is what he'd beg Santa for, every year from now on. Even his own climax was fastly approaching in his unparalleled anticipation. If only he could somehow already be granting her a second round of powerful and beautiful children for them to raise together. Though, no man could no how grateful he was that she was already pregnant with their first. As though he could actually be the only burning star in the universe and still lit the night sky for strangers at the opposite end of said universe. He was truly complete, and he suspected that she wouldn't allow her final breathe to escape her until she managed to make him even happier.

Back
Top Bottom