Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uchiha and Hyuga Rising (Naomi David x Viktoff Samson)

"You know I love that no nonsense side of you." He let his deep voice rumble with his infectious affections for the woman beside him as he kissed her head after she finished her statement. He'd feel her beginning to melt into his side and he'd continue to sit upright beside her with plenty of his firm surface area for her to occupy. There was some debate to be had if there wasn't a reason for him to be as pleasant as he could be on top of being just as effectively honest anyway, since needing to be rude to avoid lying was more of an inefficiency in vocabulary. Habiki had eyes that could warp minds and a well of strength to shatter any given body, the least he could do is be both honest and impossibly pleasant for the lover of his life, the mother of his child. Another line of discussion could pertain to her need to be a little more diplomatic in the role she's inherited now. But, as a Hyuga what she needs to lead is in her blood. It'd be absurd to suggest that Habiki could provide anything useful for her to grow on along those lines. Nobility is in her DNA. "If we're operating on the idea that it could have been opponents that erased the presence of their dead assailants, then my initial premise is null." The idea was that the murderers would have to be very skilled and powerful to get away with what they did without any of their own casualties. If they could just eliminate evidence of having had casualties, then they wouldn't necessarily have to be as strong as Habiki was thinking.

Her prince wanted to negotiate with body language that they could leave the public eye and have more room to explore ways he could comfort her further. His hands weren't in on the plan, however. With his arms firmly around her and his hands roaming her thighs and her belly, he wasn't behaving the way he intuitively decided that he should. Aimi was a beautiful shinobi that has earned his greatest respects, and his love for her was both fully emotional and physical to the point that she made him act instead of think. It was both instinctual and primal.

Aimi practically purred when Habiki said he loved her no nonsense side. With everything that was going on right now, there was very little time to not be no nonsense. So her time was devoted to said no nonsense. She spoke,"But the thing is... Aside from us, who would believe such a theory? We need proof." She had a pretty good idea on who would listen. Rokudaime Hokage, or Hatake Kakashi might listen, he had been an ANBU agent in his youth, he might be able to offer additional insight. Yamanaka Sai could offer help as well. She knew for a fact he had been ANBU in his youth as well. Yamanaka Ino and Nara Shikamaru could be help as well, they both worked in the Intelligence Division in the village. There was so much to do. She didn't know how much to leave for herself and how much to leave for Habiki to do. She was finished with her food and drink, and was just content to cuddle with Habiki. She loved where his hands were roaming. For now, she was content to enjoy the sensations, even as her mind was drawing up plans to talk to the needed people tomorrow. People might listen to her now, she was the clan head of the Hyuga now.

A purr of any shape or size from his beloved was equal to a divine grace set upon directly from heaven. Especially now when he was so deftly concerned with protecting her. None of that bullshit about what anyone else was going to think and he was sure it'd bruise her ego if he tried to explain it as though she actually needed that sort of thing. Habiki really only had two options and surrounding Aimi with his softest and most sincere side would be significantly less self-destructively violent option of the two. The absolute last path he wanted for their future was for her to be left with their children alone. Their enemy was surely capable of taking Habiki by surprise if he became a reckless spear and struck out on his own. It was perfectly acceptable to be her shield now until they were both ready to go on the offensive. "Theory? What's the alternative? That a roaming gang of mice burned down the Hyuga estate and stole the lives of some of the most talented shinobi Konoha has ever had? Regardless of strategy, our evidence is the result itself." He murmured a little in his words as he spoke just for her to hear and continued touching her with his cheek now on her head. It was almost like the vampire was pulling her into his side like an amoeba surrounding it's prey. "Our eyes will tell us more once the commotion dwindles just a little and we've secured a better frame of mind. And you can trust I'll descend upon them, and all obstacles that stand between, with every shred of prejudice and wrath that holds the very fibers of my being together."

"How do you wish to split up the work load?" she spoke as she licked her lips, savoring the last bits of her completed meal. She continued on,"We'll have a lot of people to talk to. How many members of the Uchiha do you want to bring into this investigation, if any?" The more people helping, the better, but they still needed to keep this investigation in house. Besides, the ANBU roster was secret, so she didn't know who they could trust. Besides, it wasn't like they could ask people to strip to show the ANBU emblem or not. But at the very least. Aimi knew that there would be no shortage of help to go around. She spoke softly,"Let's get back. I'd rather continue this in a more private venue."

"You mean to say you don't think I can do everything?" He mused softly with the look on his face casually revealing that he was just kidding without too goofy of a smile on his lips. As she licked her lips, he moved in to take her upper lip with his own pair and very gently massaging just above and just behind her upper lip with his lips. Pulling back from the kiss he frowned a little as he considered her statement pertaining to involving the Uchiha. "When it all went down, you and I weren't around. As far as I know, you're the only person I can rule off my list of suspects. More Sharingan and different skill sets paired with entirely different experiences would surely speed up things... But whose to say at least one of my clansmen wasn't involved? I can't say that with any degree of certainty. Plus, if we do try to rely on someone who was secretly a part of those bastards, they'd definitely take the opportunity to sabotage our investigation. Not a shadow of doubt in my mind for that one."

He nodded to her final statement as he stood first and took her hand, guiding her out of the ramen shop. "Do you have a more private venue in mind, love?"

"What I mean to say is I believe in equal division of labor." she gently replied, relaxing a bit when she realized he had been joking. She fought back a laugh of surprise when he sneakily kissed her the way he did. She very much enjoyed that sweet sneak attack. She spoke,"We can't do this alone. The least we can do to start is to at least try and rule out those who are least likely and impossible to have pulled off such a crime. It'll make the suspect list that much smaller." She paid for her food before they stepped out of the shop, and she spoke,"Your place. If anyone tries attacking the Uchiha compound to try and eliminate me, they'd be going on a suicide mission. Besides, the clan is spread out through the village anyway so if a hit happens again, there's less of a chance of multiple members being wiped out all at once." To be fair, it wasn't exactly a big secret that she possessed kekkei genkai other than the Byakugan. She needed rest right now, there was much to do for the Hyuga in the coming days. A collective wake and funeral and burial were at the top of that list of things to do. But right now, all she wanted was to be comforted by Habiki.

Habiki didn't honestly believe there was a problem they couldn't solve together when they were well-rested, well-fed and at the top of their game. To put it simply, they were beyond mere mortals in absolutely every facet of their lives. From their physical strength, their likely to last the test of time youths, raw speed, honed and even natural talents- These two were more than a head and a pair of shoulders above Shinobi of their age and even lineage. There was a reason it was ill-advised to approach either member of this duo with anything less than admiration and immense respect. Sure, she was a little more kill-crazy than he was. That didn't mean she garnered and demanded any less honor and respect from others. "You trust the Uchiha unconditionally, then?" He asked her softly, an air of seriousness behind his words as he held her hand firmly and moved with her in the direction of her stated designation. "I wouldn't say we could rule them out. If anything, my kin have a history of being violent and unruly. Hatred lies behind our eyes, the consequence of our hearts being so capable of love that we can't control ourselves when we must experience loss."

Aimi ran her fingers through Habiki's long hair, and she spoke,"I trust our clans unconditionally." She knew the stories of the Uchiha, but for all the history of being violent and unruly... She truly believed that underneath all that, she truly believed that the clan was one of great passion. While passion could be swayed to either good or evil, she believed at heart the Uchiha were a good lot. She spoke,"Not all Uchiha are like that. Don't bite me for saying this, but it isn't always hatred or loss that awakens Sharingan. Sarada's Sharingan awakened because she felt the strong emotions that comes from desiring to reunite with somebody. Love awakened hers." She also heard the history of the one called Uchiha Kagami. He hadn't fallen prey to the clan's so called Curse of Hatred, having instead the Will of Fire. She knew how he felt about Sasuke, but Aimi absolutely adored Sarada. They were great friends. Soon enough, they were at his home, and she spoke quietly,"I feel many eyes upon us. I think members of your clan wish to approach me, but do not know what to say to me."

Maybe being touched in non-sexual ways wasn't for all guys, but Habiki loved feeling Aimi's fingers travel through his hair and he wasn't shy about showing his appreciating of it. "You're correct about our eyes, but I didn't say anything to contradict that." He noted as he raised a finger and wagged it a little pairing it with his charismatic smile and his eyes upon her. Sakura wasn't his responsibility and it wouldn't be fair to punish Sarada for her father's numerous disgusting deeds. She was perhaps the only reason Habiki wasn't more gun-ho about restoring honor within his clan through murdering her father. Did she really deserve to miss out on being raised by her father? Habiki always felt as though there was something that both parents should bring to the table, but growing up with a Sharingan only multiplies the importance of guidance. What lies between Habiki and his not-so-secret motivation had nothing to do with his opinions on Sakura and Sarada. And this reflected in how he didn't bite her or even frown during her statement. "If they want to be so bashful as to sit around and just watch us, I'd rather they grow some balls and rethink what it means to share blood with me." He spoke menacingly of his clansmen that she noted, opening the door for her.

Aimi was going to say something witty, she was feeling the desire to be witty, but then a small girl broke from her parents, she couldn't have been more than 3 to 4 years old. Her excitement was quite refreshing. She stopped right in front of Aimi, and excitedly spoke in the high pitched voice,"Wow! The Hyuga really do have white eyes!" Aimi merely smiled, and got to the child's level, looking directly in her eyes. She gently spoke,"Indeed we do, small one. Would you like to see what these white eyes can do?" Aimi was pleased to have made somebody so small, somebody that was so brave, very happy. The little girl excitedly said she wanted to see what the Byakugan could do. Her parents began apologizing, and she looked up, and spoke,"I have no problems giving a demonstration to a little one." She looked back at the child, and she activated her Byakugan. She could see the child's chakra points, and she could see the sheer amount of potential this little one would have. Once she was old enough, and if she remembered her, she wanted her to be her student. This child would potentially in the future could come into three nature transformation kekkei genkai, or get one, or two, or all of them. Scorch Style, Ice Style, and Boil Style. Aimi carefully poked the child in the stomach, stimulating one of her chakra points, and made the child bowl over cackling. She carefully picked the little one up, and gave her back to her parents. She deactivated her Byakugan. She felt much better, and all it took was a small child to really make her smile. She was glad her own brood would be along soon enough. Then other members of the clan began to surround her and talk to her. Younger ones, children mainly. Many were excited to see somebody that didn't look like them.

"Little Kyo?" Habiki let the child's name leave his lips as she approached Aimi from the shadows. He was confused and on edge at first, not trusting what may lie behind the realm of the unseen from his non-sharingan eyes. Of course he wanted to bring out his advanced eyes and ensure the child's safety along with Aimi's, but he'd bide his time in the short window before Kyo would appear and her parents followed. Even though Aimi said it was okay, if Habiki made the mistake to activate his sharingan it'd surely leave a bad impression and he sighed in slight relief that he had the patience that'd prove to be his advantage here. He'd cross his arms as he leaned his back along the frame of the fine building's door that he had left open after Kyo's surprise. It was adorable to see Aimi playing along with the young Uchiha girl and he'd smile softly as the darkness hid his eyes from view. He'd ponder a little to himself about how he felt about Aimi's uses of that technique on himself versus showing off for the little girl that was either more brave or much less unaware of the social systems compared to the rest of his clan that had come out to see Aimi alongside Habiki. Much like how Aimi could tell they were being watched, Habiki could already feel the envy of his Kin, the males in particular. Sure enough, their relationship wasn't an entirely well-kept secret that only they knew of, but this was certainly a first time many of the Uchiha would be made aware of Aimi's time spent with Habiki alone and at such an hour.

She was more than happy to entertain the questions of the younger Uchiha clan members. This was a start, fostering good relationships with other clans. The children were very sweet and very inquisitive, and she was enjoying this very much. Eventually, their parents began to shoo them away, telling them all to leave her be. Aimi actually felt disappointed when they all left, she had been having so much fun answering their questions. They were all so bright and inquisitive. Truly, the next generation of Leaf ninja were quite promising. Aimi properly got up, and made her way back to Habiki. She softly spoke,"That was fun. It's nice to entertain all of their questions. I was more than happy to answer more when the lot got shooed away. Well, shall we go? We've got an early start tomorrow." She looked rather pleased with herself, and she spoke,"I learned a great many things talking with the children." What she wanted right now was a good sleep.

Habiki wondered, based on her initial comment, if Aimi didn't take into consideration what being found like this meant for Habiki moving forward. Not that he was complaining as he was planning on telling everyone after their previous mission anyway. "Our spawn will be lucky to have you as their mother, love." He spoke softly, with the waves in his voice that came directly from his heart and it mirrored the way his eyes found her own as he smiled for her. He'd have to deal with the other sort of intuitive questions that'd likely come from the older males once it gets back to his other fellow clansmen. And unlike Aimi's family bridging and soul-warming experience, Habiki anticipated years of disturbing sensations he'd only be able to bleach away with intense scrubbings under hot soapy water. "And what did you learn?" There was a polite atmosphere around Habiki at this time as he guided her through the home and towards their bed. A place they'd freely spend time together now that their secret was more of a conclusive and arguably predictable fact.

She had a dreamy look on her face, she couldn't wait to see what their future children would look like. Once they were in his home and in his bed, and spoke,"The little girl that wanted to see my Byakugan has an affinity for Water natured chakra. Depending on what nature transformation jutsus she learns when she's older, she'll have one of three, two of three, or all three of these kekkei genkais. Scorch Style, Boil Style, or Ice Style like me. I want her as my personal student when she's old enough." Without saying, the little one needed to be protected. While her Byakugan had been activated, she had identified other children, other clan members with potential, but the little girl was the one who had the most potential out of them all. She was happy to be with him, and sleep with him in more ways than one.

Habiki took his shirt off to lay with Aimi, his bare chest and the fullest glory of his arms wrapping around her and holding her tightly to himself. Habiki often thinks of their love and connection as the light and darkness of the moon. Maybe the subtle concepts involved with that wasn't directly obvious to others, but thinking this way leads to a great deal of comfort for Habiki when the night sky isn't so cloudy. "Little Kyo?" Habiki knew who she meant, he was just surprised to find that Aimi saw so much potential in her and already decided to train Kyo when the time comes. "That's the enthusiasm I knew I'd love you for." He spoke lowly for her as he kissed to her neck and smiled wider for her. "How early of a day are we talking about for tomorrow? Sleep is overrated." He mused as he nudged at the concept of doing something other than sleeping.

Aimi partially stripped before properly flopping on the bed and enjoying her head's spot on Habiki's chest. She softly spoke,"Ah, so that's her name. But yes, when she's old enough, I'll train her personally. It'd be criminal to let such talent go to waste. There are so many people in the Uchiha alone that possess additional kekkei genkai, and they don't know it. And for what it's worth, until this all blows over, I don't know whether to tell them or let it be. They deserve to know that they have more power than they know, but at the same time, I don't want anyone to have a target on their back. She purred when he kissed her neck, and she spoke,"Early enough. As much fun as the activity is that produced our future little ones, all I really want to do is snuggle. Your chest is a fucking wonderful pillow."

Has the day come that Habiki was to curse his superb genetics for giving him a chest that had such an effect? Perhaps, but he enjoyed being this close to her regardless of their activity of choice. "Snuggles it will be then." He chimed in after her compliment, scooping her whole body somehow just a little closer as he rest his cheek upon her head. As long as he still made her purr and long to swim in the warmth that radiated from his body specifically for her, all was right in the world. Losing her closed loved ones had a mean effect on Habiki as well, and he didn't even know that he considered them as close as he did. In all of the mental images of their futures together, he didn't even think about how often he thought of them being around to see their beautiful kids. And now those lost will never actually know about Habiki's thoughts, what he longed for, the future of their clans he held in his head. They left the world while he was still just a distant figurehead of another family. And it was so painfully sad that even though Aimi warmed him and shielding her from the world in his arms as they lay in their bed was a much needed reprieve, he could still feel the festering behind his left eye and the way it played with his head. He'd need sleep, and even then he wondered if it'd just go back to normal or get worse with time.

Aimi was sad that her parents would never get to know their grandchildren, but she knew that it had been fated. Everybody died when it was their time. She softly spoke as her eyes started to close,"I can sense something bothers you. Tell me about it in the morning." She properly drifted off for the night, her breathing and heart rate becoming good and even, her right arm slung across his front. Upon waking in the morning, and noticing that Habiki was still asleep, a devious thought came to her mind. She carefully repositioned herself, fully stripping, being careful to not disturb the bed. She noticed how he had a hell of a case of morning wood. She carefully decided to surprise him. She was careful about lowering all the clothes on his lower half enough o free his massive cock. Her morning surprise to him would be a blow job, and if he wished, it could proceed further. She began to 'ready' him by beginning to lick his length up and down like a lollipop.

She told him to tell her in the morning and Habiki wondered what exactly he'd say. Of course death was an unsettling matter for sane humans. Even though Habiki carried himself as though he was invulnerable to what was supposed to ail mere mortals, he was still just a man at heart and his mind throbbed with the idea of all of the words he never got to say to those that were lost this day. His heart tugged in all directions so full of regret. It wasn't unusual for those struck with grief to at least consider what they could have done differently, but this man was so mighty and so capable. If he had just a simple hint of what was to happen ahead of time he could have done so much to protect those that Aimi held so dear. He could erase the sky and rip apart the heavens, but he would always fall prey to his narrow sight and the forward march of time. Time that, for some odd reason, Habiki was dreaming about it being less like dry sand and more like warm and wet trails along his skin. And not just any skin in particular.

His eyes opened to a most wonderful sight, and the concept that he was awake seemed even more foreign. The beautiful woman that he's mated, born with millions of gifts and a sharp wit, had been stripped down and licking right up and down his cock like it was a sweet treat she was trying to savor instead of swallowing him whole. And his already pulsing morning wood grew further at her attention as he looked right into her eyes. His expression was a mix of early morning drowsiness blended with a touch of awe. He'd never grow used to these sensations, her breasts and hips could never bore him. And his hands taking to her left cheek and right shoulder only framed his attention further. "Devious woman." He muttered softly as he began to smile.

Aimi had a devilish look on her face as she made eye contact with him when he woke up, and then she continued to lick his length. She took a break for a bit when he put his hands on her, and she spoke,"Hmmm, I thought you would have said something to the effect of 'Vulgar Woman'... Now that I have your attention beloved... What do you wish for us to do next?" She waggled her eyebrows, wondering what he would have her do next. She was up and ready for some fun, but after that they had plenty of work to do, but right now, she wanted to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

"Vulgar?" He smiled a little wider as he sat up and took her cheeks into his hands, guiding her up into his lap as he'd kiss her, holding her face as he did. "What's more beautiful than a man and a woman appreciating each other?" Habiki mused with a tone that was fairly lighthearted as he kissed to her chin and then her neck, his arms looping round her as he pulled her against his bare chest and made her sit on his primed morning wood. "I have a few ideas, but I'm going to start by smothering you in some love." He growled a touch playfully in his final word before kissing her right on the lips again, pushing his tongue into her mouth to stimulate her own with some long warm licks while his hands move down her back to hold her ass. His fingers admiring the lewdest ways to grope her back end without delving straight into fingering her just yet. He'd pull back for just a moment to grin for her and narrow his eyes. "I want to bite, but I bet it'll drain you too much for today's activities." He suggested an action they could do while playing as though he wouldn't do it because he's pretending to be some sort of responsible guy. He wanted to see her attempt at convincing him otherwise, not that it'd take much to make him give in.

Aimi was smiling when he guided her into his lap. She gave him a passionate kiss back, loving how he was so gentle in holding her cheeks. She replied sweetly,"The one thing that's more beautiful than that is seeing the result of such... Appreciation." She loved where his lips were going down to her chin and neck. She was smiling as she was against that wonderful chest of his, she could feel his length between her legs as she sat on it. Her mouth was open plenty, ready for his tongue to enter. She was highly aroused, moisture growing at her lips. She was thoroughly enjoying how Habiki was showing some loving to her ass, and she slyly replied,"It's just a shit ton of meetings, not like we're going on a mission handsome! Besides, I'd like to see what else my chakra will do to you!"

"Hard to argue with that." Her black and ruby haired dark prince smiled for her, musing after her captivating kiss and seemingly amusing comment pertaining to the product of their mating. "You don't imagine those responsible would find our prying to be a threat?" There seemed to be either a large confidence in their overall ability or simply a different hypothesis of their enemy. Not that he was complaining. It was so fucking hot to see the fire in Aimi's eyes, how certain of herself she can be. That side of her was so important for Habiki's drive to loving her. She was just so unapologetically herself, and it rendered her softer vulnerable moments with him so much more genuine. If she was always vulnerable, if there was no drive behind her eyes, Habiki wouldn't recognize this woman that he's given his heart too. He wouldn't find her wetness and her gorgeous thighs surrounding his stiff cock to be so amazing without the soul that holds them being intact. And that's what he's sworn to protect. Not just a pretty face, or an incredibly healthy and curvy woman. The single most capable human on the planet that was obviously the only choice when it came to completing him. He'd raise her with his hands on her ass until his cock and her wonderful womanhood were in the most daring position. His cock head stealing kisses from her lower lips as he looks right into her eyes. The difference in their height being highlighted now in this moment that their bodies were intertwined and he seemingly threatened to take her right now, his eyes not asking permission but peering deep inside to take in more of his other half. "Aren't you curious what mingling my chakra with yours might do to you?"

"Of course those responsible would find our investigating threatening. But there are three things that cannot be hidden. The Sun, the Moon, and the Truth. Truth will always come to light sooner or later." Aimi replied strongly. Justice would be served sooner or later, one way or another. After all, where there was a will, there was a way. She purred when he had his hands on her ass cheeks, raising her till her pussy lips were just kissing his cock's head. God, she wanted him, no, she needed him inside her right now! She softly spoke,"Of course I'm curious to see what will happen. I mean, sharing my chakra with you made a hybrid of our eyes in your eyes, so I wonder if the same will happen to me, or something entirely different!" She had an eager look on her eyes, not only for the surely wonderful bout of sex they were going to have, but for the possibility of seeing what would happen if he shared chakra with her. There were so many possibilities, and her curiosity would not be sated until the deed was done.

"Now that doesn't sound like something you'd say." Habiki's voice showed various levels of concern, interest and playfulness all wrapped in the deep threaded tones he gathers only for Aimi. Was this the effective evolution to be seen in her tool set after the growth she was forced to endure after last night? It was hard to tell since probing Aimi deeply for very specific concepts and changes would be impossible with Habiki's eyes and interests. There was just so much about her that was like a furious burning sun to the moth in his brain. Everything about Ami weakened Habiki's ability to focus as it was impossible to fight the way she muted the world around him when his eyes met her own, or the way he could feel almost nothing else but his hear beating away when he spotted her suddenly. He could wear his cool persona all he wanted, but behind thie strong and confident dark prince was certainly a lovestruck boy who had all he ever wanted right here in his lap.

In fact, that very aspect of Habiki that no one would expect to exist almost helped him to keep this talk mostly on what they'd do with their day and even what his chakra might do to her body. That is, instead of what he was going to do to her body. And how could he fail to do that when her need was worn so outwardly in the way her wet warmth was so self-evident through the senses of his cockhead's nerves. "How about you think of a way we'll inject my Chakra into you, and I'll work on exercising all of these... distractions. Y'know, in case we get jumped today." He joked as he was partially distracted by her breasts pressing into his chest and her lips so close to his own. His arms tightly wrapped around her as he took her down his length inch by inch, practically delving just as deep into her through their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom