Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uchiha and Hyuga Rising (Naomi David x Viktoff Samson)

So Habiki wanted to eat food off her body, did he? She slyly spoke so quietly to where only he could hear,"That could be arranged soon enough time allowing..." That was an idea she had never considered, exciting ideas like that was more Habiki's forte. She spoke after she filled up with lots of junk food,"I wonder what would happen to my dojutsu if you shared chakra with me. I wonder if they'd evolve into their higher form, the Tenseigan, or if they'd become a hybrid of Sharingan and Byakugan like your eyes. Or if I'd get plainly get Sharingan and switch between dojutsus as needed." The possibilities were infinite. His eyes shouldn't have even been a possibility, but then again, had there been any recorded history of two people from opposite clans with powerful dojutsu ever sharing chakra with each other? Such power to have between the two of them. If they were this powerful on their own, who knew how powerful their offspring would be? She listened carefully when he explained his abilities, they sounded downright fascinating. The owner of the place finally came down, and Aimi paid for her junk food. She loaded up whenever she got the chance. Chances to load up were infrequent, and she did love her food, and she spoke softly as she carried her food in a bag,"Where do you wish to go next?"

"Hmm?" He responded with a sound to her acceptance of the idea, Habiki's hands moving tenderly over Aimi's body over her clothing without allowing even the mission garb to get in his way of making her feel his happy approval for her response. He'd watch her pick up candy after candy and tried to stop thinking about eating all of it himself as his stomach began to twist inward on itself at the thought of putting so many different sweets into it. An upset stomach would be the least of his own worries if he started eating like that, but that was one of the many differences that made Aimi so different, and often much more likeable than Habiki. "I still don't know how you Hyuga even awaken them eyes of yours short of just having the genes for it. I know the biology of the Sharingan, and it honestly makes sense... All things considered. But, if I had to hazard a guess? I'd say your eyes would certainly change, but a full-fledged sharingan on it's own probably won't be in your own future unless you pull my eyes out yourself and get Tsunade to pop them in for you." He mused softly about a much more hardcore Aimi and the steps it'd take to get the Sharingan from him. As they paid for their food, Habiki left a short and non-aggressive warning with the owner of the place about dangerous activities and keeping himself safe that the owner seemed to shrug off. Habiki would listen to his lover as he followed her out now. "We could look for the guy, head back to the cabin, or considered some other place to eat. I'm not too picky and whose to say when we'll run into Hirro again..."

"Anything's possible in terms of genetics and genetics manipulation. Your eyes shouldn't even be possible, but then again, nobody's ever tried to do what I did with you, so who is to say what's possible and what isn't?" she replied. She spoke,"We all inherit the Byakugan, and constantly show the generic physical traits, we all have to go through intense training to manifest the actual powers. Not everyone is able to accomplish this. I guess its nature's way of weeding out the weaklings." Looking at Himawari Uzumaki, descendant of the Hyuga clan through her mother, main house member Hinata, she didn't look like she had the Byakugan, but she did, manifesting it at the age of three from what she had heard out of sheer rage because Boruto had ripped her teddy bear. Himawari was a right little terror to fight. She had the baby face of a little angel, and that cuteness made people stupid, most didn't think at first glance she was a kunoichi because of such cuteness. She spoke,"Let's get to a place to eat and then go looking for the person. Sounds fair to you?"

"Genetics manipulation?" He raised an eyebrow as Aimi spoke, following her word for word with a slight curiosity for as to where he may have mispoken that caused this misunderstanding. "What happened to my eyes makes some sense to me, I'm not sure if I'd say impossible or anything like that. I just don't personally believe your eyes will outright develop a standalone sharingan. In a way, it's like a firework. Uchiha are born with the casing and the firepowder, we just need a spark. Your chakra served as a different mixture of firepowder, giving us a new result. But, notice that my eyes remain onyx in color now. It's also worth noticing that field of view is much narrower than your own when we compare my new eyes to your byakugan. I definitely don't meet the full certified list of potential the Byakugan would provide." He explained partially to distract her as he guided her to a sizeable building built mostly of cobbled rock for its walls. The scents inside were entirely warm and savory with seemingly endless ranges of spices floating about. He'd guide Aimi to a table that consisted large of a rudimentary fire grill in the center of it. Habiki would instruct their waitor, a very thin and feminine looking young male, to bring them multiple servings of everything. "... My treat." He returned to Aimi with this bit, looking to her now as he didn't need to watch himself starting up the fire beneath the table with a smile.

"You think I can do what I can do because my parents married out of love? I'm the result of genetics manipulations. There's other kekkei genkais floating around in their ancestors bloodlines, they came together because they hoped to see if I'd get any of them, which I did, but you know the kekkei genkai part already." she replied, snorting. There were a lot of other powerful clans floating around in her bloodline, not just from Konohagakure, but others from other hidden villages as well. She was a genetic mutt if anything, but a damn powerful one at that. Shame she didn't have any other brothers or sisters, but it just wasn't meant to be. She breathed in once they got to the restaurant, the placed smelled incredible. She just knew the snakes would love it here, but she knew better than to summon them as she sat down at the table. her eyes had a warm look in them when he said he was taking care of everything. She looked at the fire grill, and she spoke,"Though most of all, I wonder if your chakra would give me the ability to do Fire Style and or Earth Style. I've tried for years and years, but could never do either no matter how hard I tried."

Habiki chuckled darkly before looking at Aimi more seriously. "I know what you mean, love. And I knew what you meant, if you are referring to our babies. Of course. But, genetics doesn't really factor in as to whether or not my chakra will make you pop a full sharingan out of the blue. I'm still uncertain what changes may occur, and I do hope it'd be nothing negative. Your eyes are beautiful, after all." He tried to help her understand that the train of the conversation was mostly on her own eyes and not necessarily on their children. Genetics most certainly factors in when it comes to their offspring since the result will be some combination of their DNA for sure. However, her Chakra didn't really change his Dna and his wouldn't for her. The changes, in his mind, seems to be largely in the mechanism that connects his eyes to his brain where the initial channel of chakra surged forth and unleashed his young sharingan for the first time. Like a lava lamp, exchanging some of its contents for other colors changes the end result for sure. He wasn't saying a change like his own couldn't occur. He just remained skeptical that she'd summon a full-fledged sharingan with just his own chakra supplementing such a change. Biology remained a factor, and in his firework analogy, he could lend her his firepowder but her casing was entirely different to his own. "Well, we'll just have to see where it goes when the time comes. As I'm certain you wouldn't let me talk you out it. And I don't believe for a second you wouldn't have and easier time trying those types of releases with my chakra. It should certainly ease up the process of learning for a short amount of time and you'd get the hang of it before you've burnt up my chakra for sure." He added before he spotted the waiter coming around with a cart.

From the cart he place smaller empty bowls to their sides along with two large pots upon the grill itself. In one pot was boiling water with plenty of edible herbs inside of it bleaching the water to a more interesting greenish hue and another pot had a thicker reddish bean-like sauce that was surely sticky and spicy in both a flavor and heat sense of the word. Too many large platters of different types of meat and veggies and seafood sliced and diced were set out before them along with a final platter that had balled freshly cut thick noodles just ready to be cooked in the two bowls. Habiki took the tray of utensils with a nod before using the long silver tongs to pluck up a ball of noodles and five thin slabs of pork, what appeared to be a few baby sprigs of napa cabbage before dunking it all into the herb water and mixing them about. He'd add what appeared to be deveined and shelless shrimp and a few other meats before getting all out into a small bowl with some chopsticks and grinning to her as he took his first bite. "This... This is my favorite way to eat, if I'm being honest."

Aimi hung onto every one of his words. He spoke in such a way that just naturally commanded attention. But her attention to his words was interrupted when the food arrived, and everything smelled mighty delicious. She sweetly spoke,"I've based one of my nature transformation jutsus and its subsequent derivatives on a traditional Uchiha Fire Style technique. Take a guess which one of your clan techniques I figured out and made my own." Aimi began to prepare her own food, enjoying how wonderful everything smelled, and once it was done, she began to enjoy eating her food. With enough time and the correct tools, she could do this sort of thing at home. She had a merry expression on her face as she ate She'd definitely be eating more now since she was eating for more than one person now. She was clearly enjoying this little date that they were having, it was just them and their delicious food. The tea that was brought to them a moment after the food brought to the table was just as delicious as the food itself. Good drink was just as important as the food itself. She couldn't wait to do this again in the future.

Habiki began to consider how much of his clan's techniques were truly available to the curious and wise eyes of his lover and partner, Aimi. It was likely the answer was obvious and on the nose. Something impressive enough to be noted and yet of wide enough use that she'd even be aware of it. Thankfully she already narrowed it down to fire style jutsu so that he wouldn't have to think too hard about the number of forbidden, sacred and deeply well-kept secrets about his eyes that she'd inspire herself with. Not that it'd make a lot of sense for anything other than nature transformations to be compared here. At least, he thought so. "Would it involve Phoenix in the name?" He spoke softly to her with his warm breath from his various warm food adventures. He seemingly didn't divulge too much in the tea as he ate, which was interesting as Habiki was certainly a tea drinking man. His dominant hand, coincidentally also statistically unlikely in this part of the world being that it was his right hand, immediately moving from his chop sticks to her lower back as he rubbed the space around her tail bone in both a warm yet naughty way. His left hand commanding the same level of control with his chop sticks as his food eating slowed a good bit.

Aimi laughed, her voice gentle,"No, the first one I figured out was Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu, I've turned it to a Water Style and Ice Style technique, currently working on Lightning Style. Then I figured out Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu. I actually don't know if its actually an Uchiha technique, but I've only ever heard of your clan using it, so yeah. Like the Fireball Jutsu, turned it to a Water Style and Ice Style technique, also working on making it Lightning Style. All I did was play around with hand signs, add in a few different ones, and I had my new techniques. Amazing what the simple power of observation can do." She was working on others at the moment, but none were ready to display in battle yet. She had a warm smile on her face as she continued eating, she felt Habiki's warm hand going down to her tail bone. She spoke,"One day, when time allows, we can 'trade' techniques, I can show you how to make some of my nature transformation techniques yours, and likewise. I do love learning very, very much, and I like teaching as well."

Last edited:
Habiki finished eating, arguably slower and less food than Aimi would eat but he didn't slouch either. There was plenty of food on his belly by the time he set his utensils down and continued listening to his lover much more passionately and respectfully. His eyes were on her own as he watched and listened to her carefully, keenly. Even with how close he was to her and how focused he was on her words and body language, the man that sat beside her was acutely aware of her body in a number of ways. Just like when they made love, his body registered her own with an intensity unrivaled. "Well now, that certainly is an offer that I can't refuse. And an intriguing technique for sure. I just wonder what of my arsenal would actually both interest you and be available to you. This will surely take some time to consider." He was oddly diplomatic in a sense as he addressed her so tenderly with his voice. One could mistake such a level of respect for that of a different sort of relationship. But, his eyes and lesser details practically captured the very essence of his furiously burning sexual tension that screamed to be quenched by a messy tight wet clash with his partner that was almost alien to normal love making in the sense of it's sheer raw meaty forcefulness. Habiki paid for their meal anyway, despite the words of the man before as he stood and headed for the door. "I suppose our alone time is all but dried up now, huh?" He mused with a smile before scanning the environment with his sharp and powerful eyes once more.

"My sweet love, you'll have to show me all your techniques some time. I'd love to make nature transformation variants and see how they turn out." she replied in between bites of food and sips of her drink. One thing was for sure, once they were off this so far uneventful mission, they were going to explore once more every inch of each other's bodies. She smiled softly as he paid for their meal, and she stood up, carrying her bags of delightful junk food, and followed him out the door. Once they got out the door, a puff of smoke appeared in front of her. It was a snake. Not one of her summons, but a summon of a younger member of the main house of the Hyuga Clan. It looked distressed, and she didn't even think it was possible for a snake to look distressed. It hissed out,"Milady, you musssssst come back to the Hyuga esssssstate at onccccccce! The compound'ssssss been ambushed and a lot of people are dead or wounded!" Aimi dropped her bags, and she had a horrified look on her face. Out of sheer stress and terror, the Reserve Seal formed on her head. She gave an apologetic look, though terror was more on her face as she formed the Tiger hand sign and vanished, she was using the Teleportation Jutsu. The distance between here and Konoha was far as hell, and by the time she got back to the estate, she was winded. But a scene of sheer terror met her eyes, the estate was burning.

"Maybe not all of them." Habiki spoke lightheartedly with a smile, trying to tease his lover before they were taken by surprise. A snake summon appeared before them just as they were preparing to begin their search for the client. Was there even a client to be found? What if the mission was a setup from the very beginning just to get them away from the village? But then, why send the other boy with them at all? to his surprise, a seal was released on Aimi's forehead as she raised a hand into a form and vanished. Habiki's head was spinning before he focused and looked down at the snake with a grim glare. "You must be a summon of a younger Hyuga, hmm? Snakes don't have any specific allegiances, so I imagine you were sent to us by someone aligned with that clan." He spoke seriously with a sharpness to his words that was gripping, like how a blade pulls in the skin before it separates it like a zipper. Habiki kneeled to get closer to the snake, to show that he wasn't trying to get into an aggressive position of power of the creature, but instead, just being lethally real with it. There was a sincere difference because the latter was a sign of respect. He didn't shower the smaller summon in undeserved kindness, or treat it like a human child either. "I may not seem like an ally, you don't know me or have a reason to trust me. But, we have a common interest. You can get back there before I can, and I need you to make sure that Aimi-chan doesn't fly into danger. She's strong, and she's very confident in that. And if anything happens because I can't get there, we'd both have a lot to lose." He asked for help without putting it in such a way that it was solely for himself. "To burn the Hyuga estate, and take the lives of those with the Byakugan and the Gentle Fist is no small feat. Whoever did this must be prepared and I have my doubts they were alone. And heaven help them if their eyes were anything like my own."

The snake was not in the mood to answer, and her time was running out, but she decided to give this strange one the answers he so wanted, and she hissed,"Yesss…. Aimi-sama taught my ssssssssummoner, a fellow Hyuga clan member, how to form a contract with my kind, and this ssssssummoner is also training to be a Sssssnake Sssssage. But I will watch for assssss long asssss my time here lassstssss." The snake summon disappeared with a puff of smoke. The snake referred to Aimi with the highest elevl of respect because she had earned the respect of all those who lived in the Ryuichi Cave. Aimi was using her Water Style techniques with other surviving clan members to put out the fire, but damn, these flames were intense! Not Amaterasu level of fire, but certainly up there. The estate was still steaming, smoking by the time the fire was properly put out, and now it was time to identify the dead and find the survivors. There were a lot of dead and injured. It was most certainly going to be a long and sucky next few days.

Habiki folded his arms, irritated to some extent as it didn't seem as though the snake summon before him possessed a greater extent of self-preservation. But, he wasn't going to get too far into that as he immediately began to travel back to Konoha at his greatest speed available without straining himself too greatly. It was astonishing to him that his beloved Aimi had such a great ability, but he couldn't go and wear himself out before he got back to the village. What if there was a fight going down and she needed him as backup? It'd be pretty pointless of him to go a drain himself like he did the other night. He'd be moving fast, and considerably so, but it'd still take him some time to arrive back at the Hidden Leaf. Once he arrived Habiki moved swiftly past any and alll obstacles to make his way to Aimi with stern determination in his eyes. And no amount of fellow Shinobi, enemies or even Hyuga territory was going to slow him down in this pursuit.

By the time Habiki arrived, the fire was out, and Aimi and other members of the clan were pulling out the dead and wounded. There were so many bodies. But as the last body was pulled out of the ruins of the estate as she examined all of them, she noticed one thing. Each of the dead had at least one nature transformation kekkei genkai. These people were targeted, this wasn't one random attack on the clan. But what set her heart at ease to a degree was that not everybody who possessed a nature transformation kekkei genkai was here. Some were off on missions, others were still in class at the Academy. The clan was still numerous, but some of their best warriors had been taken out in this attack. It didn't matter, both main family members and branch family members had been eliminated. By now, the village elders and other village leaders like the Hokage had come to survey the damage, what was left. There were no tears, the clan was still in too much shock to cry. The worst part was that Hiashi and Hanabi had been killed as well, though to the best of her knowledge, neither of them possessed an additional kekkei genkai. But if they did, they hid it pretty well.

The sole surviving clan elder, after doing a quick head count approached Aimi, and spoke,"Aimi...sama, Based on those in line for the heading of the clan.... You are now the head of the clan." Aimi's face had a look of nothing but pure shock on it. Being addressed with the -sama suffix had been enough, but now she was the head of the entire clan? Aimi swallowed, and nodded, and upon seeing Lord Seventh approaching, stood up straight, and began to approach him, and once they were a proper distance from each other, spoke,"Nanadaime Hokage, I am now the head of the Hyuga clan in wake of the deaths of Hiashi-sama and Hanabi-sama amongst others. However, I request that I tell the news of the deaths of Hiashi-sama and Hanabi-sama to your wife personally. She deserves to hear the news from a clan member." Lord Seventh nodded numbly, hearing the news was a great shock. Hiashi and Hanabi were well loved.

And yet, despite how truly awful the scene was, Habiki simply stood atop a roof an examined from afar with his lovely new eyes granted to him by his lover's wonderfully verbose chakra. As he could tell the conflict was over, his rush to approach Aimi wilted enough that he could stand his ground here and regather his thoughts or at least come to an understanding of what happened at a distance. This was his intention, but it didn't take long for him to divert his eyes from the sight before him by tilting his head forward and letting his hair cover his eyes. A single stream of tears escaped his left eye and rolled down his cheek and his expression was hauntingly empty. What was he getting all torn up about? Death was just a fact of life for them, wasn't it? For the Uchiha, their bloodline's history was this sort of butchery and even Habiki's mildest sense of justice that he showed Aimi before was just a front. Why did this sight turn his stomach and pained his left eye so? Was this the remnant of Aimi's chakra in his body? No, he couldn't make much sense of that. Even if he wasn't readily aware of it, his instincts had already adopted these faces that were laying dead in this scene into his heart as his family. Aimi and him weren't just lovers anymore, they were bonded in ways that transcended time now and he swore to protect from something like this grief that very rapidly took him now. Why couldn't his defeat this bastardized sour sap that thickened in his veins and threatened to stop his heart? If this was an enemy ninja, no matter how strong, he'd bulldoze right over them to hold Aimi tight now. But this wasn't a natural enemy. This wasn't an evil he was used to controlling. This was....

"Habiki-san." A sultry woman's voice purred to him from his shadow as it weaved itself together into the shape of a busty and curvy pale woman in a black kimono and midnight black hair paired with bat wings jutting out behind her ears. This figure initially took to his shoulders with her hands as she tried to embrace him from behind and he didn't physically respond "What's that pout for?" She spoke again with plump lips beneath a particularly sharp pair of hauntingly white eyes. "Are you pretending like, for a second, you're actually sad to see that old man pass away?" She pondered out loud on purpose with her twisting and sinister voice. There was a mixture of play and trouble-seeking that just couldn't be denied about the way she spoke and looked upon the taller Uchiha prince now. She released his shoulders and circled around him to strike a seductive pose to his left with her own mocking pout and her barely covered breasts jutting outward. "When you were a small child, you came to me for comfort. Ha-bi-kiiiii-chan. I know your heart better than you do, stop pretending." She insisted he was acting some more without any response from him at this point. "You just want that sight to go away. You want that woman to come to you. You're selfish, you're-"

"Shut up." Habiki choked up just past his lips. His emotions were very potent and the presented themselves in the way his usually suave voice trembled like the flavor of expensive dark chocolate as he melted in the mouth. Bitterness was at his core now and this woman brought it out in him.

"You're lying to yourself my dear Habiki, if you think it's their deaths that make you feel this way-" She was cut off as Habiki's arm shot forward to pull her neck into his large left hand and squeeze it so violently that it could likely snap at any point. Of course, the way his shoulders now shook didn't spell out that he was stable in any such fashion.

He cocked his head to the left in a way that left his hair part to reveal his eyes now, the right one being the familiar form that Aimi would recognize as the one she inspired within him but his left eye now gruesomely mutated a step further was it was so bloodied that itself was a dark red ball between his eyelids and it stained his cheek along with the tears from before in a cloudy red smear across the skin beneath his eye. "I said shut-!" He began to shout before the vision of the woman melted away to reveal that he actually had a familiar Uchiha servant within his grip. At first he was paralyzed by this jump back to reality, but then he let his gip on the man's throat loose to allow him to breath and speak. Before the man even began to speak, Habiki realized that his left arm's sleeve was folded up above his elbow with several deep bite marks that bled and didn't heal. When did he bite himself? What was this horror show?

"M-master Habiki-sama.. I've come when others noticed you arrived in the village early just as Aimi-san did. You should come home." The servant spoke up, shooken by the sudden strangling but so clearly loyal to the Uchiha that he spoke not of what clearly ailed Habiki and carried on his self-appointed mission. By this point, Habiki let his arm return to his side and looked back to the scene before them.

"Maybe I should. I'm no good to anyone like this."

Last edited:
So many deaths were a terrible thing. Yet, what worried Aimi the most was if these attackers were bold enough to attack the Hyuga, regarded to be one of Konoha's strongest clans, if not the strongest clan, what was to stop them from attacking other clans and other ninja in Konoha, much less the Land of Fire, that had a nature transformation kekkei genkai like the fallen here? A meeting between the clan heads needed to be convened immediately. She knew full well that there were others that possessed nature transformation kekkei genkai, and they needed to be warned so that they didn't suffer the same fate that befell her clan members today. How did she know this? Byakugan users had the ability to see the elemental affinity of chakra in other people, more advanced versions of this ability allowed them to see if others had nature transformation kekkei genkai. She had identified five apiece in the Ino-Shika-Cho clans alone, and a few others in the other clans, they were all potential targets. But now they played the waiting game. Time to wait for the children to come back from the Academy, and the others out on missions. Once the others arrived home, it brought in a fresh wave of grief. Many people had lost mothers, father, sons, and daughters today.

But right there, there was no time for mourning. The Hyuga estate was essentially gone. It could be rebuilt, but for right now, it was uninhabitable. The clan dispersed to the various inns in the village. Why the dispersal? In case of another attack, it was wiser to spread out rather than stay in one place to make it easier to finish everyone off. Aimi and four bodyguards from her clan, two from the main family and two from the branch family, headed directly to the small home that belonged to Lord Seventh and his family so she could personally inform Lady Hinata of what had happened, just as she had promised. She knocked on the door, and when Hinata opened the door, she knew something was wrong. Aside from her father and sister, nobody from the clan visited her, she would visit them. By the time the meeting was done, Hinata was in tears, but hugging Aimi, grateful for the fact that she would personally visit her to deliver the news. Aimi hugged back, she needed the comfort as much as Lady Hinata.

When she left the house, a messenger that worked for the Hyuga clan found Aimi and her guards and informed her that all the clan heads of Konoha had been summoned for an emergency meeting in a nearby conference hall. Everyone was present. Much to her surprise, even the famed Sasuke was here, though earlier on in the week, she had heard Sarada mention that her Father was going to be in the village for a month at least due to business that needed to be taken care of. Even Lord Seventh was here. Though the Uzumaki Clan was small, just a nuclear family, the clan still had representation in the village. Even Kakashi Hatake was here. He had married after the Fourth Shinobi World War and started a very large family, thus restoring his clan. Shino Aburame, Choji Akimichi, Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka, Rock Lee, Shikamaru Nara, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Ino Yamanaka were all here. While she was very obviously the youngest person here, she didn't let her youth or her newly appointed status as a clan head stop her from speaking.

"I am very grateful everybody was able to arrive on such short notice. As word travels quickly in the village, I am sure that everybody knows the crime that happened to my clan earlier today. But I share information that nobody else knows. All the murdered except for two people were possessors of nature transformation kekkei genkai. I myself possess two of these additional kekkei genkai, I possess the Ice Style and the Storm Style. But the true purpose of this meeting is to warn everybody present. Each clan possesses at least five people if not more that possess nature transformation kekkei genkai. If the attackers were bold enough to attack the Hyuga, what will stop them from targeting other clans? My plea is for everybody present to warn their clan members to avoid showing any additional abilities outside of hiden jutsu unless absolutely necessary until the criminals behind this attack are caught, and brought to justice. I know full well the hate and persecution that follow people like me and the deceased, but I do not wish for such tragedy to befall anybody, to befall any clan. Nobody deserves such a fate." Aimi spoke. Aimi did not look the sixteen years old that she was, but looked decades older due to grief.

Ino Yamanaka, a gracious and beautiful woman, spoke after Aimi was finished talking,"How do you know of those within the various ninja clans that possess these additional abilities?" It was a fair question, and she was giving up a clan secret to answer it, but Aimi knew it had to be done to gain the trust of those around her. She spoke,"The Byakugan allows its wielder to see the chakra affinity of a being. More advanced users of that ability, such as myself, can also determine if anyone possesses additional nature transformation kekkei genkai. As it is, I only know such information because with our eyes, we can see pretty much everything. It is like being able to see anything and everything all at once. I was not doing such a thing to spy on other clans. Such information came to me without my control as I searched for other beings in the village that I needed to do business with." Once the various clan heads were done asking her questions, everybody dispersed, though Lord Seventh hung around.

Aimi spoke quickly once she was sure nobody else was around aside from her bodyguards,"Nanadaime Hokage, is it possible for you to send a message to the leaders of the other hidden villages? I may be paranoid for this worry, but what if? What if these criminals decide to go after those like me in the other nations? I am no fool, I know people like me are powerful weapons in a war. If the lot of us are stamped out, that deprives the villages of their strongest weapons, and thus are made much weaker. The other villages deserve to know of an attack that may or may not happen." He nodded, impressed that she had thought so far ahead. He spoke,"I will convene a Five Kage Summit soon to discuss the matter. If shinobi suddenly start dying off, it will create many problems in the future and sow discord between the villages. With that being said, you will be the main speaker if I am able to get everyone together." Aimi nodded, and she and her guards were dismissed. She dismissed her bodyguards, she didn't need them anymore. As she wandered the village, she found herself once more at Ichiraku Ramen. Hot food always made her feel better, hopefully this would soothe her broken heart. But what would soothe her better was Habiki's presence.

Last edited:
In a cellar with very dim lighting touching over various forms of alcoholic beverages largely housed in either enriched wooden barrels or on wooden shelves in glass bottles, a singular throne-like eccentric red chair sat upon the patterned stone floor. Within that ridiculous chair sat the Uchiha prince as the way his body leaned forward and his head wax angled his bangs were pointing straight down at the floor and his eyes both glowed a deep red on the left eye and a bright pale white on the right. The shade caste from his body on the dim light left just his glowing eyes visible as he glared quite painfully at the wall. An exotic golden goblet was propped up in Habiki's left hand with the heavy liquor inside of it swirling with his inablity to keep still. His left eye was in so much pain and something else coursed through his body. The casks that sat opposite of him swirled back and forth as he could every painfully pulsing vein in his head as though they were somehow redirecting to his left eye.

Behind him stood the Uchiha servant from before, who stood at almost the same height as Habiki and wore features that weren't very heavily out-spoken like Habiki's. The young man's bangs spread around the frame of his forehead and pointed downward, like Habiki's but they were shorter and his hair was tug tightly into a bond behind his head that left everything besides his bangs in a tail that ran down his back with various white stone pieces clasped around it. He wore shiny black shoes and black slacks with a white button-up shirt with it's sleeves rolled up over his elbows and black suspenders framing his chest and lining up over his shoulders and all brought together by a silky red tie. "Yomo." Habiki whispered in his pained voice. "I'm inflicted with a genjutsu, and I can feel it. But, I can't find a release."

"A Genjutsu? Habiki-sama... If you know it's there, what's the problem?" Yomo responded, setting the serving tray on the cask nearby as he approached from Habiki[s left and leaned forward to glance at Habiki with a twin-tomoe staged sharingan in his eyes. As Habiki glanced in his direction the Uchiha duo made eye contact and Yomo's eyes immediately returned to normal, blinking with disbelief and immediately standing right up straight with a short grunt of his own pain. A familiar sound as Habiki heard that very reaction from other dojutsu users that he's sealed the ability to use such abilities from with his Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Well-now... This is certainly interesting." Habiki spoke up as he grinned. Maintaining the Hybrid eyes was a lot easier on his body than his full on Mangekyou Sharingan, so finding that his strange new eye borrowed that ability without the heavy expenses of the full-on Mangekyou eye was surely a new asset for him. Though, his new red eye was so easy to maintain that he was beginning to be concerned if he could even turn it off. Which, for a Uchiha with a few other options under his belt, this was a concerning update. "Oh don't complain." Habiki added as he tilted his head back with his right hand now covering his left eye, he gulped down the rest of his beverage before standing. With a deep intake of breath and then a release that echoed deftly within the cellar and perfectly mirrored the pits of Habiki's uncertainty and pain, the sharingan slowly reanimated itself within Yomo's eyes. "There." Habiki remarked with just a hint of mock delight as he opened just his right eye and the left one remained closed after he removed his hand from his face.

"Habiki-sama..." Yomo started as though he was going to complain, but his pale features and proper tone made it impossible for even this act to be taken as childish. "Just what was that?" The request was fair, but Habiki was still feeling his world spin and his ability to tell the difference between reality and this bizarre state of genjutsu wracking his brain was in a constant conflict.

Setting the goblet down on the serving tray that sat upon the cask, Habiki rolled his shoulders and made far too many joints and bones of his snap in a sweet release that he even groaned a little over. "Evolution, Yomo. Well... not precisely. Even still, this is the product of what it means to be vulnerable, to let someone else in and change us. For the better." Habiki started in partially confusing rant before he headed for the steps and gave Yomo's shoulder a firm pat. "The Hyuga are our allies through and through. Though they may be vulnerable now, I want to you to ensure the safety of our brethren. Please visit them where you can in place of your training tonight. It's a respect we'd wish they'd pay us in a similar time of need, and we're natural gentlemen, aren't we?" Habiki remarked sharply with a vivid glare over his right shoulder with his singular hybrid eye, seeking to frighten the predictable complaint from Yomo about missing his training. To his surprise, Yomo wouldn't see the glare as he had already bowed to accept the request humbly. It appeared his closest friend among the clan was growing up so fast, and it made Habiki smiled as he began to ascend the stairs.

---

Entering the familiar Raman joint that Habiki fondly recalled to be the precise place where all of his years of practically stalking the one woman who could make him whole finally paid off, he glanced right in the direction that he predicted she would be with his singular regular right eye and his left eye closed. He wanted to smile when he saw her, but the situation wouldn't allow for it. Maybe she wouldn't come to understand his own grief in this situation. Throughout their relationship Hiashi was constantly viewed as a hindrance by the Uchiha prince. Even now, Habiki figured he was rightfully annoyed by that whole dog and horse show. As Habiki approached her and watched her with his right eye, he wondered how aware she was of the love he had for the Hyuga for they were his family now just as much as they were her own. He wondered if she'd register his own grief, and he wouldn't blame her if she didn't. He was here for her, and not the other way around.

He'd slip in beside her as he looked to her, providing her with his presence and fullest attention minus his left eye as he left it closed with his bangs over it. "Aimi." He spoke softly for her, his voice tender as he didn't immediately smother her. Yet, he was available for that activity. He was here, finally, and it was all for her.

So many innocent men, women, and children all gone. But still, how could this have happened right under everyone's noses, her clan's noses? Well, eyes were more appropriate for the analogy, but still, how could this have happened? She wanted to mourn, she really did, but right now, there was no time to mourn. Justice needed to be brought swiftly. Investigations needed to be started. But for right now, she just wanted to enjoy her piping hot bowl of ramen which arrived the second Habiki slipped into her booth. The bowl of ramen momentarily forgotten, she simply laid her head on his shoulder. Sometimes, it was the small things like this that made everything all the more better. She brokenly spoke,"I was always taught that good things happened to good people. I know its a naïve way to think, but for the most part, its true, isn't it? I always did what I was told, I never failed... Well, the whole clan was like that, still is like that. We all did, well, we all try to still do the right thing. We aren't perfect, but we still try to do and be better than before. Then this happens. What did we do so wrong to deserve something like this?" She had to put on a strong face for everybody, be strong for the clan since she was now the clan leader, but in Habiki's presence, she could show her true face and he wouldn't judge. God, he had a way of soothing her without even saying too much, she loved that.

In truth, Habiki knew the gut-wrenching reality of all suffering felt by honest and good people is directly caused by the inability of those who were meant to be strong. Of course it wasn't fair. This sort of thinking was what made Habiki truly the sourceblood of the Uchiha and why he just isn't built to mourn lose for himself. It was his love for Aimi that made him shelf that awful side of his brain that tormented him every time he failed. Aimi needed him to be strong for her. She needed him. And how could he decline her that? It seemed as though with sheer force of will the foggy Genjutsu in his head was surmounted, and he brought his cheek to rest upon Aimi's head with his arm nearest to her wrapping around her and pulling her any bit closer that was available. "it is because they were good people that the mourning won't end with the Hyuga alone. The village weeps, and I can feel it. You aren't going to be alone, Aimi. More than just me, we all understand." He whispered to her as he used his free hand with some chopsticks to slowly gather up a bite of ramen with one of the ingredients resting on top that he figured she'd like to have. And he'd very softly guide the morsel to her lips with just a tiniest bit of separation so that he didn't cause her lips discomfort from the piping hot food. It was sp much less than he was used to seeing her eat in a bite, but it was reasonable and he wanted her to really understand what he was saying. There was time to grief now. The village mourns, and because of that, nobody is going to leave a stone unturned in pursuit of those who committed this terrible act. She didn't have to bury it all, it was so much more fruitful to any sincere investigation and healthy for her to let it all out. He didn't plan on explaining the thought further if she felt differently or didn't understand. She didn't need a lecture or a debate. He was here for her, as more than just a colleague or a friend. He was her lover, her soon to be husband. She needed him. And she'll have him.

His cheek was so, so warm. She took comfort in his body heat. It soothed her broken heart. Her parents had been amongst those killed in the attack. There were so many to bury, and so many broken hearts. She spoke after taking some of the food that Habiki so kindly offered to her mouth,"The village grieves now, but I do wonder, who out of everyone can we really trust?" Her paranoia, only natural in such a situation, was setting in. Everybody had enemies, but the clan had made their peace with everyone over the years, so it couldn't have been any of them. Old enemies had become friends. She started eating on her own. She needed to let it all out, she knew that, but right now, all she wanted to do was enjoy Habiki's company and her own hot food. In between bites of food, she spoke,"It's gonna be a busy next few days, maybe the next few weeks. So much has to be done, and Nanadaime Hokage's going to try and call for a Five Kage Summit to address the threat. He and I worry about the same thing. If ninja suddenly start dying off without rhyme or reason, it may well sow discord between the nations and start a war." Look at her now, thrust into the world of politics. So new to it all, and yet, understood so much!

They were both naturally warm creatures in their own ways. Obviously there could be painful arguments to suggest that all humans were fundamentally alike in a number of different areas, especially when they were young. These two were different. As a pair, Habiki wondered just how long he had been so sure they were just meant to be together. Would he ever really know for sure at what point his maddening desires evolved into such a bright burning star of love? Certainly before their first encounter at the ramen shop. And there was a thin line between the desire to help and the need to help others to feel important. Was Habiki straddling that line? It would seem with his late arrival and the way his lover still held to him now that he hadn't done anything too wrong yet. He smiled just faintly as she accepted the bite of food he offered to her, feeling a little more relaxed as she was eating. "I know it's not going to be easy. But, Aimi-My love, please just leave your faith in me and I'll make sure we know who we can trust." He offered to protect her further. Maybe she'd assume this sort of treatment, but he figured it'd mean more if he was extending it vocally in this moment. Watching her begin to eat on her own was another release of tension for the Uchiha prince who has felt as though he's aged a decade in the last few hours. While it was an impressively unexpected side of her to be shown as she spoke between bites about her plans moving forward, Habiki couldn't give her words their fullest deserved attention. He was almost in a primal state of protectiveness now and he was fighting himself to resist the urge to request that she just take a few days off with him to unwind and recompile. His need to ensure her safety was overwhelming and entirely hypocritical as they were both murderers, they were both ninja and they'd always be under the constant threat of death at any moment. He'd crease his brow and move to crack some balled up tension by twisting his neck a bit. "That's so much movement, a lot of plans. I suppose it's understandable considering what's occurred. I'm going to have to learn how to help you without suffocating you in those moments. And that's going to be more difficult than taking a Kunai between the eyes. But, I'll do my best."

Aimi began to eat more, the hot food was doing wonders to make her feel better. She slowly spoke,"I hope you're ready for such a responsibility. But I wonder who would be taking responsibility for such an investigation. ANBU or the Konoha Military Police Force. An investigation of such a tragedy would usually fall to ANBU, but given her connection to the Uchiha through Habiki, it might fall to the Police. Or it might be a dual investigation, where both forces would work side by side. She knew she'd need to keep her stress levels down, try and stay calm. She knew that stress for an expectant mother wasn't good for an unborn child or children. She didn't know what the future would hold, but everybody would be on edge for a very, very long time.

"I imagine the bastards aren't from another village. With the stark difference in overall power between Konoha and other villages, it'd be foolish to do anything that can start a war with us without sincerely crippling more than just a single facet of our-" Habiki started with narrow eyes and a stern voice before stopping himself and shaking his head. "I'm sorry, this isn't very sensitive of me. I'm afraid I might not have enough practice really knowing where that line is." He'd speak sincerely as he sighed and left his eyes a little wide open, watching her and her food as he sat beside her entirely prepared to support her physically and emotionally. Even if he was just a little unprepared to be the softer kind of guy that was better at this sort of thing.

He wouldn't rush her. If there was a chance she was prepared to loosen her grip on the grieving process, he wouldn't want to give her much room to tighten it back up through his own mistakes. If she wanted more time to eat, more to eat, to just remain in this place with him or to leave as soon as possible- He'd give the least amount of resistance humanly possible in all of those decisions without being cartoonishly agreeable. "With what happened, regardless of who would wind up officially in charge... It's hard to imagine the whole village isn't going to be curious enough to do some digging. Collaboratively, I can't imagine those responsible won't be apprehended in a much shorter window of time than those who commit most other kinds of crime." He'd explain further without itemizing the empirical military value of the Hyuga as though her lose was some sort of portioned out weapon alone. "How many small groups of shinobi exist within these walls that would really be strong enough to do it without leaving behind a single body of their own forces?" He put his line of reasoning on the table for her to pick up or leave alone should she desire to analyze it or just enjoy her time with him now.

"Do not worry about sensitivity, beloved. Sugar coat nothing. I will sugar coat nothing with you, and I expect the same treatment." Aimi spoke. Coddling was nice, but sugar coating muddled things. She preferred being given things straight, it saved much time later. She could come off blunt and cruel at times, but the truth was always best served plainly in her opinion. She continued eating and drinking without rushing her consumption pace. Aimi quietly spoke,"The only people with that sort of skill, no matter which hidden village they hail from, are ANBU. As they die, they can make their own bodies disappear as to make sure no enemy can learn their secrets." But she couldn't imagine any of the ANBU here pulling off such an operation. Nobody in the clan was a traitor to have earned such a fate. Between bites of food and sips of drink, she was melting into his side. He was so damn comfortable, and she was glad he was at her side.

Back
Top Bottom