Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uchiha and Hyuga Rising (Naomi David x Viktoff Samson)

"There's only two Uchiha clans members that don't owe their return to the village to my father and mother thanks to the caravan's financial success." He started explaining, quite clearly talking about Sasuke and his daughter. "Their opinions on the matter are clearly and immediately non-productive to any sort of political matter concerning our union. The active shinobi within the clan would be the most likely to have an opinion that could sway whether the clan would approve of us or not. And even if under some miracle they disapproved, there isn't a means for them to retaliate about it. The closes thing to a barrier of approval would be my parents. And they'd love to have you as their daughter, and I know it." He winked to her on the end of that comment, holding her closer, more tightly. "I doubt the Hyuga clan's legendary pride could make any single member deny our beautiful babies. Hopefully sons, but I'm open to the hand of fate." He mused softly, kissing her eyelids before pulling back and stretching his upper body in various ways. "I've got an interesting take on this mission before us now. But, let's discuss this more at the third checkpoint." He waved slyly before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

Hirro's glasses didn't prohibit his own attempts at picking up his pace, his brown hair dancing about wouldn't fall into his eyes as the bulky looking set of spectacles shielded his eyes from the hair. Perhaps this was a mundane interaction to some, but when it came to trying to up his pace to keep up with the two ninja he was paired with, any sort of benefit in his favor was a blessing. It wasn't helping him keep to the standards set for him by that darned Habiki and Aimi's clear tacit approval. Hirro wished he had some super awesome jutsu to speed himself up, but he didn't. He'd silently curse his own inadequacies. Which was Ironic, because he was young for a chunin and on paper and general performance he was a star student and an excellent chunin. Just not compared to Aimi.

A small army of the bats morphed to reveal longer bodies and larger bats before practically warping forward through the skies. They'd arrive at the third checkpoint during Habiki's conversation, landing in a stance facing each other as though they formed a five-point star. Just as the audibly silent to normal Shinobi click from Habiki's fang reached them, they weaved the tips of their wings together as though they were making handsigns. "Reverse Summoning!" One of the bat ninja squeeked forth from their little throats as the five put forth a monstrous amount of their chakra all at once to pull Habiki to them through this jutsu. Just as he appeared they'd expire from their use of this technique and the amount of chakra required to summon something like the Uchiha prince himself. His satisfaction for their success was written across his face as he silently bid them a fond morning's sleep back at the mythical resting place that he initially summoned them from.

The rest of the bats should be able to hold up this network of signals for Habiki's sage ears to receive information on the current locations of his comrades and any significant individual in the massive range of area that he's dominated in a nigh instant thanks to his depth of uses of the Summoning technique. Within a moment's notice, he's removed his coat and shirt to be topless and then immediately began to start clearing trees with his mighty sage technique's strength. He didn't have access to Naruto's martial arts that the frogs lend him in his Sage mode, but his strength and speed was undeniable. Almost as quickly as he uprooted them, he simultaneously removed the useless trunk roots and moved the trees into a loose pile in a single kick. He'd occasionally alternate the leg he did this kick with as he started new piles, saving his lower legs and ankles from the immense strain such exertions produced. Just as the lake nearest to the checkpoint was revealed to the clearing that the checkpoint was within, he sprouted his sage mode wings and delved the closest to his full form that he could without losing himself. A deep purple taking to his arms and chest in continued markings that seemed to repeat the patterns on his face. He was larger now, much more muscular and seemingly incapable of keeping up his perfect posture that made him so much more enchanting when compared to normal men. Now he was crouched like an animal, but significantly more brutish.

With his claws and arms alone, he sheered the leaves into a pile and stripped the bark from the rough round trees he unearthed systematically. He'd chop close to even long boards and splints to use as a small set of stairs leading to two really long boards and two moderately sized boards set upward in a rectangle shoved into the ground so they'd stand and he'd layer boards along this rectangle before shoving hardened wooden spikes through the ends of a number of them and the supporting rectangle of upright boards that formed the base. Now he had front steps and a porch, but neither really had railings. He was kinda happy with what he had, but he didn't rest yet. Stroking his demonic bat sage chin with his longer index finger and the sharpened claw of his thumbnail, he smiled at what he had in such little time. he'd also take this time to remember the cabin schematics he was reading about in his downtime as an absurd red haring to mislead the anbu who tracked him with sharingan. Knowing full well that they'd likely try to read what he was reading with good angles and such remarkable eyes. But, the genuine reading he did into the schematics had him itching to try this to surprise Aimi and their third wheel with a suddenly erected log cabin by the time they caught up to him at checkpoint three. They may have had to rent a place to stay tomorrow night if they made it to the little town-like village their client was going to meet them at early and if he'd decline to start the trek early for their convenience. At least them it'd make sense for him to construct something like this for them to rely on. But, he kept considering what he'd do for the actual building itself and started thinking about how he'd do the windows and lighting. It wasn't like he had access to ready-made candles or electricity out here on such a short notice. And he sort of doubted that Aimi and their third wheel was as cozy about spending a night with this demonic shinobi in pitch black like he was.

He laughed loudly to himself before cracking some various knots in his much larger physique in this stage of sage mode and then immediately beginning his construction of the main building. Dicing away at the wood to form specialty pieces and setting out a bare-bones structure that didn't necessarily seem to the layman to be the skeleton of a multi-story structure. He put out enough prep for two floors and even revered to the immensely accurate and detailed memory he could always rely on and made internal notes on for his situation set forth before him. One more stage was left to go as he followed up his work on the porch to lay out standard bases before layering the boards for the floors and walls and used collected sap from the trees he had chopped mixed with some other peculiar substances he could rely on to form a basic compound that'd basically glue certain pieces together and eventually dry to be nearly as reliable as cement. As reliable enough for him to be comfortable counting on it, but probably not nearly as structurally sound as literal cement since the mixture wasn't precise and the ingredients weren't scientifically refined.

He'd pull out the two heaviest items in his backpack, being a large roll of blue but soft tarp and a few smaller but numerous rolls of plastic that was strong and see-through but cut like sheets. He'd lay about two-thirds of the blue tarp in a large flat array across the walls he's constructed and pulled the tarp tightly an all four sides before finalizing the roof with a nice measured pattern of planks. The blue tarp wasn't structurally supportive to the roof, but did serve as a ceiling for the top floor that'd be flat without making anyone sleeping upstairs wind up staring at the uneven ceiling and eventually losing their mind with the thought that it was somehow structurally unsafe just because it wasn't as neat of a pattern on the inside to put their minds at rest. The whole cabin would now appear as safe as it really was: More than fairly. And it was quite large despite having mostly unmarked rooms, basic stairs, and open holes for windows. He'd revert to his base Sage Mode now, feeling the need to rest slowly creep up on him as he basically busted out a very very basic cabin with two floors out of nowhere. But, he instead gathered up the leaves and the plastic and some more wood to craft beds with wood rectangles relying on the floor to make the bottom of the rectangle, stuffing the rectangular box with the leaves tightly before packing it all in and wrapping the tops of these rectangular boxes with the strong see-through plastic. All these beds would need now was a blanket to lay over the plastic and wood frame and a pillow and they'd function quite nicely for moderately weighted individuals. If a very hefty person tried to stand with a single foot upon said beds, they'd likely puncture the plastic and ruin the whole purpose of the fairly low-tech beds he made for the cabin. He'd finalize the structure by making frames and laying the see-through plastic through them and putting these frames within the holes to complete the windows. With a close enough attention to detail, these windows could almost be mistaken for glass at a distance while serving to let at least the night time's light into the cabin while keeping bugs out. He'd finish some walls on the inside to make bedrooms while making vary basic doors and experimenting with ways to make them actually open and close with the low-tech options he's had until settling on some messy gimmick that creaked fairly loudly every time a door had to open, but still at least functioned. His final efforts were put into railing for the porch and small ornate details here and there, which he'd continue to do shirtless as he awaited Aimi's eventual arrival and the sun was still in the sky.

Aimi made a face. She knew which two Uchiha he was referring to. She knew he hated them both, but she didn't feel it was fair to dislike Sarada because of who her Father was. Sarada was actually quite a nice girl and more than a capable kunoichi. A lot of people gave her respect because the Hokage's son was on the same team as she, and because she was good friends with him. One word from her and theoretically speaking she could very easily ruin somebody's social standing. Not that she would, Sarada didn't play dirty like that. Aimi herself would in a heart beat if the situation called for it. She smiled when he mentioned his parents, she'd very much like to meet them soon. How fast things were progressing! First it was fucking. And now, they were at the meet-the-parents stage of a relationship. She made an amused face when Habiki vanished in a puff of smoke. She better not have been talking to a shadow clone. Though she was pretty sure it was a summoning. Close attention afforded her the knowledge of the amount of smoke that was produced during a summoning and producing or vanishing a clone. She grunted and took off again, heading as fast as her body would allow for to the check point. She still kept Hirro in the visual range of her Byakugan, her sight could go much farther than any member of the Hyuga Clan. She loved having the wind rush through her flowing hair, having the wind on her face. Her serpentine tongue was out, she was 'tasting' the air as it were, getting a stronger sense of her surroundings aside from what she could see. After a period of travelling further, she made it to the third checkpoint. She raised her eyebrows upon seeing the log cabin, it was a nice little structure, and something clearly made very quickly. Then she saw Habiki. She spoke,"Tryna impresssss?" She was most certainly impressed. Not by the cabin, but by seeing him shirtless. She let the Snake Sage form fade away, she had no need for it at the moment.

By the time she arrived he had put together a rudimentary long table with blanks and he was sitting on one side of it as he used his thumb's sharp nail that was a left-over of his bat sage mode that had since left him. In his hand was a bulb of wood that he was sheering down with his thumb, sitting at this table that was crafted with two benches on each side for sitting outside of the porch of his almost luxurious cabin that he's erected in a fairly small amount of time for one man. It used a number of techniques for crafting and woodwork that he honestly didn't fully understand, but the power of the sharingan and a willing and capable body couldn't be anything short of amazing. Though, he looked to his beloved who arrived on scene with her immensely sexy and arousing speech pattern thanks to her sage mode, smiling to her. The most immediate detail, besides his shirtlessness, was the darkness beneath his eyes and how drained he appeared to be. "Well... I tried." He admitted, still smiling because it was hard to frown with his beautiful now non-sage-mode lover so clearly within his sight. Even his voice was partly strained, the amount of his overall energy he dropped on building this thing was nothing short of explosive. Ten men at peak physical condition, with machines and a photographic memory of the schematics couldn't perform as well as Habiki did here within the same amount of time. And yet, he was clearly not enthusiastic about the lack of lighting. His little project would be better with electricity and running water. There was a lake nearby, and he did imagine that he could dig up an underground source of clean water and even make a bit of a dam and a wooden windmill to generate at least some source of electricity. But, he'd need bulbs and wiring and pipes to make all of that a possibility. Even now as he was clearly worn down by his exertions, finally happy to be able to spread his wings and just be himself without the Anbu following him and watching him so closely, he didn't demonstrate a lot of self control. But, it wasn't like he was manic. He very calmly continued shaping these wooden bulbs that were meant to go on the top of the wooden posts in the railing for his porch. "If there were like three of me, instead. And if we had a weekend and the proper materials, instead of just two things I brought with me, this cabin could be a true thing of beauty." He looked to her again, smiling wider. "Fit for a King." He remarked, clearly a little more enthusiastic about it than he lead on. He'd stand and take a breath, making his way over to her, standing near to her. "Hirro's got until sundown before I'll go pluck him up myself. I'm sure that'll be rather frightening for him. He is a good few hours out, though. So... We have time to do anything." he mentioned the currently relevant items to their mission, the next part wasn't important now so he didn't mention it. Instead, he stood beside her before the whole fucking cabin he made with his efforts, under the sun, and beside the beautiful lake that ran nearby and was within clear view thanks to his deforesting.

Aimi could see how worn out Habiki was from the sheer effort of putting together this sweet thing of beauty. She could see with her eyes he was low on chakra too. She, on the other hand, had plenty to give, even when factoring in how close she was to having her Reserve Seal forming. She put her hands on his, and she spoke,"Beloved, I could give you a soldier pill, or I could share my chakra with you. You look like shit." She didn't like seeing him so worn out. She should have been here to help him, curse him for rushing ahead of her! She could have helped, she could channel her Water natured chakra to cut logs and things. When water was tuned the right way, it could cut through the most durable of rocks and metals. The same could be said for Wind and Lightning as well. To be honest, with a little more work, this place would be a perfect little hide away for anyone. A nice little cabin for them, a perfect, quiet little retreat!

Habiki let Aimi take his hands as he smiled weakly to her. She wasn't pulling any punches with the last comment and he had a lot of respect for that. He probably smelled like a man who worked hard under the sun all day too. However, he gently shook his head from side to side and let his bangs toss about as though the wind took them. "It's okay, love." He grumbled softly to her. "It's hard for me to exert myself like this. So doing something constructive instead of just spitting fire jutsu for hours is a major plus." He admitted to her before returning the grip with his right hand and her left, guiding her to the lake and the sun's soft radiance over the barely moving waters. "I expected to mess up and give up a lot earlier. Thankfully I have the night to recover and the rest of this day and evening, just us." He mused, looking to her with a smile as he spoke fondly about the time they'll share here together.

Aimi was softly rubbing his hands with her fingers, trying to ease the tension she felt in his hands. She spoke,"You never know what's going to happen in the next few minutes. That's why I offered the soldier pills or my chakra." She walked with him to the lake, and she spoke,"It's a beautiful place here. I hope you don't decide to deconstruct this place later. It could be a private little spot for the two of us later." She could admire the simple life of a non-shinobi, they did important duties, duties just as important as the jobs that shinobi did. She wondered what she and Habiki would do once they aged past the prime serving time of a shinobi. There were plenty of options. They could be teachers. Carpenters. Anything they wanted. She was good with her hands, she was good at building and fixing things. She fixed her pale gaze upon him, wondering what he would say,

Even though he was drained. Even though he was exhausted. Feeling her fingers rubbing his hands as he walked with her definitely made him feel a lot better. Any normal man exerting themselves to the same labor Habiki did would likely have passed on to the after life. Though, he had access to his Sage Mode and he was just that much beyond the average Shinobi even without it. "That's unlike you, love." He whispered to her, smiling as he nodded to a pair of steps he made leading down the banking to the water for them to sit on and enjoy the sun and the view without having to stand so far from the water thanks to the banking. He'd lead her to them as he spoke. "Where's that confidence you exuded before? I'd think my sexy snake princess would find the idea of myself not being battle-ready in the face of danger to simply mean more feeble enemy bodies for her to demonstrate her raw strengths." He mused slightly with a hyperbole with her bloodlust he's seen before.

"I agree, but there's something it's missing to make it truly time-proof." He spoke very kindly, but clearly with a tinge of sadness in his voice with his cheek beside her own as he brushed cheeks with her. "I lack foundations to apply to the exposed wood. In a matter of months or a year, the exposure to the elements could easily ruin this place. The steps we sit upon and the walls and the beams that keep that cabin up would wear down under the influence of the rain and the abrasive winds. It doesn't help that it's near a large body of water either. I imagine that critters like ants could resist themselves from so much exposed wood either. Little bugs could wriggle holes through that wood that's likely to further the problems of the internal weaknesses in the natural logs. And besides, for it to be a secret getaway..." He kissed her lips softly before hitting her with his dark leathery voice like chocolate velvet sweetening the back of her taste buds by the sheer virtue of his immense display of all things masculine melting into his voice now as he held her and looked into her eyes. "We'd have to silence that third wheel."

And after a pause he laughed softly, returning to his normal self.

"You have no idea how much I enjoy watching you work, my sweet. While I enjoy causing chaos and carnage, I enjoy it just as much to see you doing the same thing." she gently replied, tracing patterns over his hands. She nodded when he mentioned the design flaws. To be fair, she could hire a team of carpenters to do the job for them, that way Habiki wouldn't have to exert himself. She sighed, and spoke,"I do not see the need for a three man team. We could do this together. Hell, one of us one our own could do it. Seems like a waste of village resources to me." She gently kissed Habiki back. The thought of getting rid of their third wheel was tempting, but she didn't want to disgrace her clan by being labeled a missing-nin. She softly spoke,"There plenty of little places like this all over the Land of Fire to enjoy. We can always scout them out and build our private little get away at one of them." Not that there was anything wrong with the Hyuga Clan compound of the Uchiha Clan compound, there was just something so ridiculously appealing about having their own little private home far from the prying eyes of her clan and the village in general.

"I'd rather just watch." He replied with the intention of being honest. Though, his heart wasn't quite as into that claim as it was when he told her that he loved her, that he needed her. Habiki wasn't lying to her, there was just more to the claim than was at face value and he didn't care to dig into it deeper. Especially as he watched and felt her running her fingers over his hand, smiling faintly as his eyes seemed to dim just slightly. The problem with having professionals do the job is that their get away couldn't be kept private for sure. "it's clear to me that the intention was threefold: To get me away from the village so I can't continue my snooping, include you so that their pesky anbu can rest with the both of us out of their hair, and to send Hirro to keep us on good behavior. They made a fatal error, however. I don't intend to behave any differently." He smiled wider now, resting his head on her own, just a bit. "Give me sun, trees and water, and I can whip out another cabin no problem. If we plan ahead, we can furnish it with electricity and furniture and carpets and futureproof it from the elements." He included his thoughts as he drew ever closer to sounding like he should be sleeping, more so now than before.

"It's much unlike Lord Seventh to act in such a way though, I believe the problem is more than likely rooted somewhere in his administration. Perhaps there's a Danzo like figure that we are unaware of." she spoke, sounding dark. Every leader had one, even if they were unaware of it. For every bright leader, the face that the crowds saw, there was a dark side, the one that ordered assassinations and such. The Hokage was a fun loving family man, a strong leader with a strong conscience, and a very deadly warrior. No, this couldn't be his doing, somebody else had to be pulling the strings. She spoke,"I'd like that. I'd like that very much." It was fun to dream of the future. The day drew on, and it began to grow darker. Somehow, the lack of light seemed to give the place an even greater charm. This place could be a popular vacation spot if marketed properly... Still, it was darker, and no sign of Hirro. She grew worried, she couldn't see him through her Byakugan anymore. She saw him a few minutes ago. She spoke, her tone full of warning,"We have a problem. Hirro's not in my sights anymore."

"I'm not sold on the idea that just one man could head such an operation and keep it from Lord Seventh." Habiki commented dully. His body repairing itself hindering his progress in gathering his will and energy in his rest with her. Though, it was clear that he wasn't nearly as bad as he was when she first arrived. If her eyes were trained on him, she'd see that he was already welling his chakra for something as they spoke and it occurred just as Hirro dropped off the radar.

Hirro's will that drove him forward was nearing 'the will of fire' levels of dedication as he could already tell he was sore from launching his small thin frame forward with his legs so significantly weaker than Habiki's that it was interesting that these two were considered to be of the same species and profession for a non-significant difference of time. And yet, just as he was about ready to pass the second checkpoint, covering two days of planned travel with his bag on his back, a tall and wide creature of the night sprung up and swallowed him just before vanishing in a buff of smoke.

Dreaming of the future with Aimi was something Habiki caught himself doing even as he engaged in the serious dark espionage moments. And he found it difficult to tell himself that he'd just put off thinking about that stuff for later, even as it took up a lot of his imagination when he was supposed to be focusing on being silent and sneaky. In either case, he stood now with a grin. "I may have taken matters into my own hands with that slowpoke. Look at the sun's position in the sky. We could have been up all night worrying about that third wheel of ours!" He moved right into justifying himself, clearly with a tone of self-amusement as he seemed to not be too concerned with how she'd take his actions when he hasn't yet explained what he did.

Pushing his thumb to one of his fangs, pricking it just gently, he released just a droplet of his blood before pressing it to the soft bottom-side of his left forearm. "Summoning Jutsu." He let the words run out of his mouth before the area behind them, just before the steps leading to the water erupted in a puff of smoke. A tall bat shinobi appeared, wearing a headband with his own wispy dark hair and a big pair of seemingly cat-like eyes that were cartoonishly oversized. His wings covered his face as he appeared to be in a tall tube-like shape. Just as he was about to unfurl his wings he noticed Aimi was there and he appeared to get all nervous before quickly waddling around to face away from Habiki and Aimi and spitting out Hirro.

The boy didn't appear to be covered in saliva or anything and his bags landed beside him where he sat. "Er.." He started, taking in his surroundings.

"You'd be surprised at the amount of crap Danzo got away with during Lord Third's and Lady Fifth's reigns without their knowing. I've heard the stories. I've learned to never doubt the amount of work one man or one woman can do if he or she puts their mind to the task." she spoke. Oh, the stories she had heard from other Leaf ninja who had been around during both reigns. She raised her eyebrows when Habiki mentioned he may have taken matters into his own hands on why Hirro had disappeared. She laughed lightly, and shook her head. She noticed the nervousness of the bat, and she wanted to know why. Her voice was soft and she spoke,"Bat-san, does my presence unnerve you?" She didn't know what to call this one, but the least she could do was address it with the proper honorific. Her eyes flitted to Hirro, he seemed to be very confused, and his great confusion amused her greatly. She turned her attention to Hirro, and the tone of her voice may have even seemed the slightest bit disapproving,"I sincerely hope that your lack of agility won't compromise the mission."

Habiki found himself often conflicted with Naruto's leadership decisions, from time to time. But, at the end of the day, he did consider himself at least somewhat jealous of what Naruto had. At least, the spirit of what Naruto had. A wife, kids, the most respected position of the most revered village, Aimi's clearly unwavering admiration. What more could a man ask for? Obviously Habiki didn't find himself drawn to Hinata in anyway, and he'd surely hope his kids turned out quite different from Boruto, but in essence, that's the sort of life he could see himself leaning towards. At least, in that respect, he'd never find himself aging out of being a Shinobi. The part about Aimi's admiration was why he found himself confused about all this talk about Danzo. Aimi should be the first person between them to recognize the countless gifts Naruto has for seeing people for who they are. He wasn't afraid to tell people when they were being shitty and he wasn't an idiot. Who casually dropped Gamabunta at the age Naruto was pulling him out in his fight with the Sand Village's hokage back when they were kids? A fight with a Jinchurki in it's full-fledged form. A fight that Naruto, a child Boruto's age, won. No. Habiki didn't believe for even a second that Naruto played at least a passing role in this setup. After all, it wasn't a cruel punishment. It was basically like being grounded from going to school for doing something mildly against the rules in class and not having to do the homework.... Only paired with the woman whose mind body heart and soul drives any rational man over the edge in an instant in all of the right ways. The mission could have just as easily been just Habiki dragging some old ass man across countries for weeks all on his own. Weeks without his Aimi. And it'd have the same effect of keeping him away from whatever was going on with that vessel.

"Ah, hey-hey-hey..." He spoke low and softly, repeating the hey to make sure he got Aimi's attention. "Belly-san is just a little self-conscious. You were a smaller impressionable girl once, right? We're all learning to be comfortable with ourselves overtime." He wagged a finger playfully even though he was at least attempting to sound serious about her words to the big bat, standing up for his unbelievably useful underrated bat summon that doesn't like to be watched when he does his thing. Habiki smiled to Aimi to show that, along with his tired voice, he wasn't actually being stern with her. His smile being soft, like his voice now, with his eyes only partly opened as though he was waking up to see her now with such a lazy face.

Hirro rubbed his face as he groaned again from being kidnapped so suddenly. The adrenaline coursing through his body had long-since stopped energizing him and instead he felt more tired than before. His desire for sleep rivaled Habiki's. With less total exertion, of course. Comparing these two males was simply unfair to the point of being the precise opposite of sporting. Habiki listened to Aimi's comments to Hirro as Belly's summoning wore out and vanished, leaving just the more experienced Shinobi looking to Hirro's back as he sits beside his bags. "Now what's gotten into you?" Habiki whispered to Aimi playfully, finding her comments to Hirro fitting but seemingly a little unexpected from what he's known of Aimi from the years and years of his obsessive youngerself's needs to find her, wherever she was, and observe her. His was a weird love. Habiki had more than a mountain of heart for his beloved Hyugi Princess, but it was most certainly not conventionally or typical in any fashion.

"Yo, Hirro." Habiki tried to raise his energy to catch Hirro's attention. In a way, between males, this was also a method to trick Hirro into hearing him out before considering the situation. It didn't work all the time, but depending on the subject in question and the people involved, it could effectively work every time. Especially when given time to let such an interaction sink in, such as when Drill Sergeants shout their commands. Yet, Habiki wasn't quite shouting at the boy either. "H-hmm?" Hirro replied, barely peering over his shoulder to the two on the steps near the water. Habiki wasn't completely satisfied with that sort of lack of enthusiasm, but it didn't really matter. "See that Cabin we found over there?" Habiki directs Hirro to look in the opposite direction. And as their third wheel did so, Habiki's big hand rested on Aimi's fucking lovely rump and he brushed his cheek to her own. "We're pretty sure there isn't any life in there. But, you should probably scout it out anyway. Don't complain, it's important that Aimi and I stay out here because we're less likely to get subdued by an ambush and if you need backup we can come running in." Habiki commented again as he warmed himself with his lovers perfect tush.

Hirro inwardly whined without letting a peep of it out. Just what were these two like on their supposedly harder missions that left this middle of the road Chunin so incredibly tired on this much less difficult mission? Habiki did seem to call for them to make it to this point in the first night instead of the third, but Hirro didn't anticipate being so tired after his attempt to make it here and still needing help to make it before literal sundown. He'd climb up to his feet and brush his nose with the sleeve of his forearm. "Fine. I'll do that, then." Hirro grumbled in a way that was a little more kidd-ish than annoying or crude. He was smaller than Habiki and his voice reflected that as he made his way towards and into the ominous unexpected log cabin.

Aimi quietly spoke,"Smaller, yes. Shy, not so much. When you've got as much juice as I have, why would I be shy?" Okay, maybe impressionable when she was learning how to use her abilities, but she was never really a shy person. So many were jealous of her. Everyone in the clan had the Byakugan, but she was the only one to get additional kekkei genkais. She was smirking when he asked her what had gotten to her, and she spoke,"Nothing has gotten into me. Aside from you." She said the last part so quietly that only he could hear it. her cheeks burned red with delight when she felt one of Habiki's perfect hands slide down to her ass. Now that was a sensation she would always welcome no matter the time of the day. She could tell Hirro wasn't too happy about being sent inside the cabin to 'check' it out. She spoke once she was sure he was out of earshot,"You didn't leave any surprises for him in there, did you?" She couldn't wait to get this mission properly going. Maybe Hirro was sent with them so he could gain very valuable experience from more experienced ninja?

Before moving into the Leaf Village, Habiki was once a shadow of the boy his fellow young ninja would come to find. And shy would have been an earnest upgrade from who he was and how he carried himself when he was smaller and under the thumb of his violent older sibling that no one in Konoha even knew existed. But, granted that he conquered that fear, conquered her with his superior eyes, and grew into the man of wonders and talents to be seen today, Habiki didn't look back on those days and he didn't carry a shred of that doubt and pain with him today. To her lewd comment he whispered with his lips against the top of her ear. "And I'll do it again." His voice playing with the words with a mix of delight and need. Seeing her blush made him smile more, his drive for what he implied growing as he grew more enthusiastic downstairs as well. His thumbs latching to the waist of her pants on both hips before his fingers gripping into her thighs pulled her rear right to his groin to let her feel his big, long 'enthusiasm'. This in-of-itself was quite the act given that she was on a higher step leading to the ground level than he was and he still lined up with her bottom just fine. "At the rate that boy is going, turning a corner at all is going to be a surprise. I didn't really think I'd be using the Cabin as a distraction, otherwise I would have pulled some strings and made sure it'd take him a lot longer." Habiki admitted as slowly moved his hips to make Aimi's hips move too, suggestively. His lips moved down to her neck, negotiating their way around her head band to kiss her neck where he's bitten her before.

She wanted to get it on with him in the worst way, but now wasn't the time or the place. She was growing hot with want and need, but was doing a damn good job of suppressing those desires. She sighed in contentment, feeling him kissing along her neck, and she softly spoke,"Bite me." A bite could easily be hidden, unlike the smell of sex, and her fingers were unknotting the knot that tied her head band to her neck. If they couldn't do what they truly wanted, they could at least enjoy that sweet moment. It was hard to believe that in less than a year, she'd be birthing her's and Habiki's child or children, though in her heart, she'd knew they'd be having more than one. It was amazing what could happen given enough time. Though her real brain power was being spent on a wedding. Secret or public? She hadn't thought that far ahead just yet. She wanted to keep her mind on the mission, but the future held so many other interesting things than what was going on at the moment.

He grumbled softly against her neck at her request. And while revealing her pale and incredibly bite-able neck that did pull him in more and more, he still had to tell her the truth. "Hun, I'm drained. I've been putting up a good show with the summoning jutsu and rubbing on your bum, but I probably can't actually break your skin as I am now. And besides, even with normal human sensory abilities I bet we can't hide our scent or your blood from that boy." He admitted weakly with his lips to her neck still, leaving open an availability to give her the bite or attempt it anyway should she protest him. His hands would leave her waistband as they moved over her belly and looped his arms around her, cuddling her like he always could. She was going to make him a happy father and a more than happy husband with such a loving wife and beautiful healthy babies. He could probably summon some sort of strength to break her skin with his normal teeth. But, it'd certainly be more painful than anything, he imagined. At least with his fangs in Sage Mode that aspect of things would have been less prominent. He closed his eyes and took soft little breathes and listened to her heart. As a fellow sage, maybe a little less so than himself, Aimi was attuned to nature around her and he took in her warmth and her love while focusing and pulling inwardly from the air around them a certain unseen quality that'd ultimately transform into Nature Chakra as he welled it within his chakra points. Slowly, faintly at first, the purple marks on his face would appear as he partly opened his eyes and looked right to her neck. "I can't deny you this." He whispered once more with the transformation ebbing throughout his words darkly, his fangs pressing her soft white neck before pushing into her without a shred of resistance. These fangs were intended for this sort of thing, after all. He'd take in a little of her chakra, slowly, as he pushed his lips to her soft skin and tried to comfort her that way as he held her tighter.

Aimi wanted to make him happy, and since she enjoyed the bite, and since he enjoyed biting her, she wanted him to take the bite. Her chakra would be freely given to him, and she wanted him to be nice and strong. She sighed in contentment when he took the plunge and bit her. It stung at first, but then the pain ebbed away, and was replaced by nothing but sheer pleasure. She sincerely hoped that these little things would ease him, bring him back to full strength. Her hands were over his, she dearly loved how he was cuddling her. Her chakra was so freely flowing into him at a decent amount, slowly draining as he was. The strength and purity of her chakra would slowly start a change in his dojutsu, slowly evolve it. She was falling into a very content lull, she felt warm and content right now, just happily melting into his warm touch. And right now, that was all she needed or wanted. And if there was ever a mess, she had plenty of extra clothes to wipe it all up.

Even like this, Habiki was akin to a Vampire. He didn't enjoy light. Even using fire jutsu while in base Sage Mode wasn't very comfortable for Habiki. He'd still do it, but he'd rather rely on his strength and Sage Jutsu when transformed. Tasting her blood put him in a uniquely powerful position over his beloved. Would he ever forsake that? Perhaps not the Habiki she fell in love with, but there was definitely a time and definitely a part of Habiki that isn't as kind as he puts himself forward for her. Something innately evil, from both his eyes and the heart of his Sage Mode technique, would potentially compel Habiki to do something he wouldn't otherwise do. In any case, tasting Aimi's chakra as it rushed into his body with their combined wills, warmed Habiki much like his numerous points of contact with Aimi's body. Despite the fact that they weren't going to make love, he didn't see any reason in not feeling her body this way as he cuddled with her. His eyes slowly opened to reveal a whiteness to them that didn't quite belong.

It was strange, his eyes weren't what he remembered and at first he couldn't tell if he had them open or if he had them closed and he was just day dreaming all of the things he saw now. His eyes now were blank, but not entirely like a Byakugan as there was no change around his eyes or pattern within them. Instead, very thin dark blue lines danced across the corners of his eyes, as though they were about to form something. But, the duo weren't in a good position to see his eyeballs in this moment and so it wasn't like either of them could examine it to come to a conclusion. He considered briefly that he was getting high off of Aimi's Chakra or her blood. Neither were impossible but this sort of illusion was. That wasn't how genjutsu worked or the delusions sent to the brain through the effects of drugs. He'd blink until his eyes were normal once more as it concerned him that he couldn't focus that budding evolution and the potential for something to grow wrong was quite large. He'd release her neck from his fangs and healed the wound with his saliva this time around. Her own medical ninjutsu instincts melting into this technique of his to make such a thing possible.

"Hmm." He tried to get her attention softly to allow her to rest in his arms in that state a little longer, not wanting to abruptly rob her of such a treat just to make her listen. "That was... curious." He added, brushing his cheek against her own. Throughout this time, the duo hadn't heard a peep out of Hirro as he had long since embarked on his journey through the cabin. Of course, Habiki didn't expect much of a peep out of him. The place was safe, it wasn't like rodents or snakes were going to populate the cabin.

Aimi was just happy to lay into him as she was doing while he restored himself. To be honest, it eased some pressure off of her, as storing up chakra to build her Reserve Seal was rather taxing, and him draining her made her feel much looser and relaxed. She sighed in contentment when he pulled those lovely fangs of his out of her neck, and she spoke,"What was curious, beloved?" She was happy to feel his cheek on her own, she felt warm and content, much like she did after a good hot meal and bath. She didn't feel like moving any time soon. But still, this felt different than when he had drained her just a few days ago. Something felt different, but she didn't know how to describe it. She gave him an adoring look as she moved her head to look upon his very handsome face. Little did either of them know that this mission would do very strange things to what they could do with their dojutsus….

Just as soon as the raising moon's light left him and the sounds of his allies' voices were drowned out by the imposing wooden cabin, Hirro's eyes opened wide. He wasn't quite alert or awake, but he was soberingly rigid with a feeling that was akin to tiny little ants fleeing up and down the skin that hid his spine. "F-fire style." He weakly mumbled to himself as he made the sign of the rabbit and then raised his palm with his fingers and thumb craned towards his palm just as he released a little bit of a flame from his lips that floated just a little in place. "Palm torch technique!" He named it himself and spoke the name a little more proudly than he should. He'd hold the dwindling cinder carefully as he tried to guide himself through the incidentally creepy building. Hirro imagined that it could have been the workings of some rogue ninja or crazed science man whose gotten themselves into some maddening Kekkei Genkai twist on the Wood Release. There just wasn't any technology or left over furniture or lost items. It was human nature to forget something or drop something and not care to pick it up. Not even ninjas could reliably cover all of their tracks all of the time. The scent of sawdust was in the air, but it was more pine/sappy in scent. Hirro put some pieces together, but despite his investigative brilliance that Aimi and Habiki weren't aware of, the true answer wasn't available to him as his pure heart didn't suspect that this was some sort of prank on Habiki's behalf.

"i must have been losing my grip on my consciousness." Habiki tried to justify what was curious honestly with probably the most likely excuse he could think up. "While i was tasting you, my eyes felt like they were changing and I just couldn't see things the way I'm used too. It wasn't anything like my Sharingan, but in that same respect, there were similarities." He told her the full truth despite being a little light on the details just a moment prior. He wasn't hiding anything from her, though. The dark haired broody-looking prince smiled to her as she looked at him, opening his eyes a little more this time around since he was a little more awake. "I wanna test something, if you don't mind." Even as he spoke to his beloved Aimi, he pulled her in tighter and held her so firmly tight.

Aimi's eyes rose up high on her forehead when he described that he felt like he had been losing consciousness. That was very concerning. But then he told her it felt like his eyes were changing. Now that was a fascinating thing. There was only two things Aimi knew a Sharingan could evolve into. There was the Mangekyo Sharingan, the evolved form of the normal Sharingan. Then there was the Rinnegan, the highest form of all. She hugged him as firmly as he held her, and she spoke,"Let's try what you want to try. I'm curious to see what will happen." Was he going to share chakra with her just as she had done with him? She spoke,"Perhaps my chakra was influencing your Sharingan to evolve?"

Habiki smirked a little as he predicted she'd be all for seeing what he had in mind. She really was the opposite of cautious when it came to such things. Head first into battle. Head first into crazy jutsu. And they were just about equally enthusiastic about sex with each other. Though, Habiki had the advantage of being male. And from his perspective, much more capable of retaining said enthusiasm. He could probably take her anywhere at any time if she was as sincerely involved as he was. In any case, he nodded before speaking. "For someone young, activating the Sharingan isn't like flipping a switch right away. There's certain types of influences that leads to awakening an initial stage of such an eye. A shadow of what a real sharingan is. But, we both know I'm no stranger to dojutsu, and I can already tell there's something strange your chakra is doing behind my eyes. Perhaps when I was weak to the point of not having sufficient chakra to use my high-expense dojutsu, your chakra rushed to that point first almost as if my body knew in a survival situation the first utility that'd drastically reduce my odds of death or failure would be my Sharingan?" He tried to explain what he felt along with some theories as to why he was feeling the way he did. But, ultimately, he sighed a little softly with a light chuckle he could only summon for his beloved, Aimi. He nibbled his bottom lip before deciding to just give it a shot anyway. His facial expression more quickly and effectively conveying this thought than words alone could. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them to reveal their blank whiteness from before. Like an abyss so pure that the outline of his natural eyeball could even be seen more clearly as opposed to regular eyes that have so much detail going on that it's easy for humans to forget they're actually spheres. But, then, veins slightly protruded on the outer sides of his eyes, not on the inner sides nearest to the bridge of his nose. This wasn't quite a Byakugan, but it was closer than it really should be before a black outline of three tomoe appeared and circled within his eyes where they should be. "That's about all I can do." He spoke softly, feeling the chakra he's borrowed from her burning within him now that he used it like this to push the seedling behind his eyes to bloom forth into a full branch.

She nodded, carefully listening to what he explained out his theories about what her chakra did to his eyes. She slowly spoke upon seeing what his eyes turned into,"Beloved, tell me what you can see in me with your eyes." Were they evolving into Rinnegan? Or were they becoming close to a hybridization of Sharingan or Byakugan? If he wasn't so low on chakra right now, even with what she had shared with him, she'd ask him to share his own chakra with her just to see what happened. But not now, not unless Habiki wanted to. She didn't want to drain him just to satisfy her own curiosity. She wasn't selfish like that. She activated her Byakugan just out of curiosity to see his chakra points. While the chakra she had given him was mostly concentrated behind his eyes, it was flowing through his chakra points, making them shine very brightly, like little bits of starlight. Their chakra was very compatible, if what she saw was to be believed. She deactivated her Byakugan, impressed with what she saw.

Truth be told, if his theory about why his eyes have changed was accurate, he wasn't sure how her eyes could do the same thing if they exchanged chakra in the opposite direction. There was so much about the origins of the Byakugan in the human body that he didn't know about. Not where it came from as in it's heritage, but how it sprouted forth. The information about the Byakugan, much like the Sharingan, biologically speaking wasn't widely known and deeply studied phenomenon. "I can see a lot... but let's see if I can impress you with exactly what I'm sure that I'm seeing." He felt as though what he saw within her head as she activated was a little concerning in terms of the differences between their eyes and whether he could do the same for her. And yet, he was confident he'd give her is all once they decided she was ready and they could attempt to recreate this sort of thing within her as well. His hands took to her hips and his thumbs slithered across her form, pressing inward just a little into her delicious flesh just a bit over her points where she was likely to know where they were. And time and time again, they'd move to the closest points nearest to her belly button up to her breasts, not being at all shy where he had to touch to show her that he wasn't simply guessing. And it he did so with what she'd be supposed to assume where his pupils illustrated with the tomoe, was focused directly on her own eyes. "How's about that? Hmm? There's a little more, but I gotta figure out exactly what I'm seeing. More than just points."

Hirro tripped about twice and the low-grade technique he developed himself to be idiot proof would flicker out of life just as it'd risk flaming up the floor and walls he tripped into. Slow-mo groaning curses escaped his lips each time before he ultimately gave up on the idea of finding his way out or making entirely sure the place was free of life. Instead, just putting his back to the wall and dropping to bottom before forming the Rabbit seal once more with his hands. "Fire Release." He groaned the words more roughly just before breathing into his palm again. This time the technique coming forth without him depicting the move's name.

Back
Top Bottom