A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

She placed her hand over his and leaned into his touch. “I missed you too... The others as well, they’re all here, trapped inside this awful wretched woman..”

She looked pained, and shook her head. “No... She took you from us, that’s just something none of us are willing to forgive.” She squeezed his hand. “Especially me..”

He closed his eyes and exhaled gently, "I understand..." He said softly, "I wish you all would reconsider...but I won't force such things.."

She nodded; it was odd, speaking to Iisaka, who was trapped inside the body of Megohime, and as for the other girls, how many had made it? All of them? Were they there too?

“Masamune... What about Megohime, she’s a monster, she killed us, she needs to be punished!” Iisaka scowled.

Masamune's chest ached again. He meant to when he came home and discovered the disaster, but he couldn't bring himself to do it; something about the way she spoke and soothed him stilled his hand.
"I know..." He muttered, "I was...I will...she's a lot more powerful than I thought she would be..."

“Please, promise me- promise us you’ll make sure she’ll pay for what she’s done..” Iisaka whispered softly.

Jin would stay in the dungeon for weeks, simply in a state of sleep with the silver collar on her, not hungry, not in pain.

Kojurou visited everyday to make sure she was comfortable, covering the slots in the wall during the day and uncovering them at night. But coming back to check on her one morning revealed that she was gone. His heart jumped into his chest and he tore the dungeons apart looking for her.

He found not a single trace of her or her silver collar, there was no way she had woken- Megohime was out of the question, she didn’t even know of Jin’s presence in the dungeons and was far too busy with the Masamune’s brides in her head.

Her scent stopped immediately when he left the dungeons, only her old scent leaving the dungeon; she hadn’t been out through that way since he had first put her in there.

Jin still remained unconscious, completely unmoving as if she were simply asleep, even after being stolen away from the castle she was locked in.

The door to the room Jin was resting in was opened and a man stepped close to her, gently petting back her hair with a scarred hand. "It's been a while since I last had the honor of gazing upon you, Jin." Matsunaga said gently behind his half hannya mask.

Jin had been laid gently on the bed in the room, eyes closed and her breathing even, not stirring in the slightest when Matsunaga touched her hair. Even there she radiates a good brilliance, unaware of the danger she was in.

Jin didn’t respond, she couldn’t. In her completely compliant state of forced slumber, she was at the complete and total mercy of the man who had stolen her.

Back
Top Bottom