A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

“She’s fucking back! I killed her and that bitch is in my fucking body!” Megohime snarled in his face; she looked completely unhinged, like everything she had gone through had finally degraded her mental state and she finally snapped.

“Her! Me! That bitch! Iisaka!” What? Was Megohime implying Megohime was harboring the consciousness of Iisaka inside of her?

“I know I’m dead, that’s why I’m going to kill her!” Megohime snarled at Kojurou, spitting blood in his eyes and trying to yank away.

Megohime faltered and stopped immediately. “Masamune-sama worries for me..?” She echoed softly; the question now was who was Kojurou talking to?

“Where is he, I want to see him!” Megohime always knew where Masamune was, why did she not know now?

Megohime took off quickly, still dripping blood as she ran down the hall toward Masamune’s throne room, bursting through the doors. “Masamune-sama!”

Megohime stepped in and stared at Masamune with wide eyes, tears dripping down her cheeks. “Masamune-sama, you’re hurt..”

“What do you mean..?” Megohime moved closer, tears still dripping down her face. “That woman, she killed me- Masamune, I’m here; I’m back..!”

“No! I’m not that awful bitch!” She snapped, a scowl on her own face; it didn’t look like she was playing games. “It’s me, Iisaka!”

Megohime closed the distance between the two and she kissed Masamune deeply, cupping his cheeks. “It’s me, it’s me...!” She cried. “I’m here, I’m not gone..!” She cried against his lips.

“I’m not that woman!” She snapped, looking hurt and taking a step back. “I’m in her body but I’m not her!”

“I don’t know, all I remember was her coming into your room, then waking in her body.” She frowned.

Back
Top Bottom