Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

Soon she felt him over her, the head of his member pressing against her entrance before he began pushing into her. He was not gentle, and she didn't expect him to be.

It was painful at first, gripping fistfuls of sheets and clenching her jaw, but soon her body provided the lubrication needed to lessen the pain.
Soon soft grunts turned into small moans, pulling at the sheets and slowly letting her upper body sink into the blankets. She found it easier if she made herself enjoy the experience, always falling back into the make believe she always did when pleasuring men; she was pleasuring her lover, the man she loved with every ounce of her heart, a handsome, kind man who saved her from her life at the brothel.

After a while, she felt like someone was staring at her; but the gaze didn't come from Mitsunari. It came from the door, smaller more innocent eyes watched her with heartache and betrayal. It was Akihime, her amber hued eyes locked on Amaya as if the older girl had ripped her heart from her chest.

The illusion was broken, she was back with Mitsunari in his bedroom, still working to pleasure men she didn’t want to. “M-Mitsunari, stop, A-Akihime..!” She tried to pull away from him, getting back onto her hands and knees, eyes wide as she stared at Akihime. How had she forgotten to close the door? Why had the girl come back so soon?

Mitsunari only pushed her back down and glared at his adopted sister, "Get out of my room, you stupid child! I told you you weren't allowed here!" He shouted. Akihime looked like she was going to cry before she moved over quickly and tried pushing Mitsunari off Amaya.
"Get off her, Mitsunari! You're hurting her! She's bleeding!"

Tears burned in Amaya’s eyes, shame heavy in her chest as her face was pushed back into the pillow. “Please Mitsunari, she shouldn’t see this..!” She begged, ashamed Akihime saw her in such a degrading situation.

Mitsunari shoved Akihime back and moved to grab her only to have the child bite his hand. He cried out in pain and stumbled back as she moved quickly and grabbed Amaya's hand, tugging hard to get her to follow.
"Come on, Ama-nee!" She panicked.

Amaya stumbled forward off the bed, but didn’t go far, falling to her knees and clutching Akihime’s hand tightly. “Akihime...” It was clear she was fighting tears. “You shouldn’t be here, you should go to the kitchen.” She whispered.

Amaya bit her lip and looked down at the floor, not moving an inch. “Please leave, Akihime-dono.” She said softly, her tone firm.

Akihime was already super upset with Amaya and Mitsunari to the point where she let her anger and betrayal consume her. Her hand flew out and struck Amaya across the face without thinking. "Fine! Do what you want! You don't care about Otou-sama so-! So I don't care about you either!" She yelled and ran out of the room crying.

Amaya sat where she was as she listened to the receding sound of Akihime’s shoes, only moving to stand and close the door quietly, turning back to Mitsunari, but not looking at him. “Forgive me, Mitsunari-dono, I should have remembered to close the door.”

“Of course, please forgive me.” She bowed her head to him. Months would pass and Akihime refused to speak to Amaya, refusing to even eat her cooking. She tried not to let it upset her, but with the young girl pushing her away, she was alone once again.
Nothing changed except for Mitsunari using her as well as Yoshitsugu, and as the months passed, she became more secluded, spending her time by herself, and even refusing Mitsunari.
“Mitsunari-dono, please, I don’t feel well today.” Amaya argued softly, the teen calling on her again to take care of his need.

This was the second time Amaya had refused Mitsunari, the first time, letting her have her way due to her getting sick before anything could happen, but this time was different. “I can’t..” She kept her gaze glued to the floor, hands shaking. “I belong to your father.” She argued once again.

Amaya stumbled after him, protesting the whole way to his bedroom, but he was far stronger than she was. “Please Mitsunari-dono, I don’t want this..!”

Amaya gasped when she hit the floor, bracing herself with her hands and knees, panic on her face. She quickly brought one hand to her stomach, as if making sure it was still there.

He stood silently, watching her carefully before realization struck him. "How long have you been hiding this from Gyobu?" He asked, voice strained.

“Please..” She whispered, caressing her stomach. “You cannot tell him.” Amaya turned her head to look at him. “Please, he doesn’t know, you can’t tell him..!”

Amaya struggled to her feet, rushing after Mitsunari to stop him from reaching Yoshitsugu’s bedroom, but he reached the room before she did. “Mitsunari, please!” She tried to pull him from the room, looking absolutely frantic.

"What's going on?" Yoshitsugu asked, looking up from his medicine. Mitsunari was livid.
"She's pregnant!" He stated, jerking away from Amaya. Yoshitsugu's gaze moved to Amaya.
"Is this true?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom