Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

He lumbered to the connected wash room, filling the European styled clawfoot bathtub with warm water. It was huge, probably specially made per Masamune's request for when Kojurou was stuck in his beast form. Definitely big enough to fit the both of them comfortably.

Jin entered the bathroom after Kojurou, removing her clothes and setting them aside to be washed for later. Her knees were scraped up and bruised, but other than that, she was unharmed.

He climbed into the tub first and the water rose considerably from his mass, almost reaching the rim before he shut the water off. He hunkered down and made sure she had room.

Jin climbed in after him, the tub overflowing a bit and spilling onto the bathroom floor, but that to seemed to be accounted for, a drain on the floor ridding of the water quickly as she leaned back against Kojurou.

Jin relaxed in the hot water, closing her eyes and allowing him to touch her as he pleased.

Megohime had been sleeping for what seemed like weeks, but it was only a few days, and when she did wake, not only did she awaken as a vampire, her appearance had changed too. Her hair had grown back and then some, red eyes glowing deeply, and her skin a ghostly pale.

Masamune hadn't really slept a whole lot since he gave her his blood fully, worried if she would ever wake again. It made his chest ache.

Megohime sat up slowly, long raven locks falling over her shoulders as she did so. She had been cleaned up and redressed, laid in a clean bed in another part of the castle. Climbing out of the bed, her feet met the cool floor, a sharp pain in her stomach, and her throat bone dry.

Megohime ran her long nails along the door frame before opening up the door, stepping out and looking around. She felt as though she had waken from years of sleep, still a bit groggy and in a trance-like state.

Megohime turned to Masamune, the same dreamy look on her face as she moved to him, embracing him tightly and letting out a soft breath. “My love..”

He held her tightly, running his fingers through her soft hair. "I was so worried I would never hear your voice again.." He said softly.

She held tightly to him, tears falling onto his shoulder. “I’m so hungry..” She whispered, unable to control her tears.

He took her hands gently and kissed her head, "Come, we'll find you a meal or two...I have so much to teach you." He told her gently as he lead her down the hall.

Megohime followed after Masamune, holding onto his hand tightly. “Am I a vampire like you now..?” She asked softly.

This only quickened the flow of her tears, but these were out of joy, smiling softly to expose the points of her fangs. She had no words to express her happiness, finally, she could be with Masamune, completely his, now and forever.

"My blood pumps through you, shared and combined with yours. Nothing will part us for as long as we exist." He told her as they left into the cool midnight air.

Megohime felt her cheeks grow hot at his words; he was forever inside of her, and nothing would change that. “Of course, my beloved.”

"You'll have new urges now. You'll constantly crave blood to live. It is important that you do not go out on your own unless I or Kojurou are with you. And you must try to contain yourself, control such needs to feed regardless of how strong they may be." He told her.

She nodded, figuring he had reasons for all of the rules he was putting in place. “Where are we going to feed..?” She asked softly.

Last edited:
"We'll find someone old or dying and feed from them. To be honest, I am not used to actively finding my own food." He smiled sheepishly.

((Ditches them for now))

The day Akihime had met Amaya, she could’ve easily mistaken her for a Yuki Onna; snow white hair and skin with icey blue eyes- an albino her father explained -she would be staying with them from that point on, the young woman looking no older than fifteen or sixteen, standing beside her father with downcast dead eyes, silent as winter itself.
She wasn’t going to be her mother, but she would be caring for both Yoshitsugu and the house.

Akihime was confused at first; a woman bound to her father but not taking on the role as her mother was odd to say the least. But she didn't mind. This Amaya girl was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen, and her mother was exceptionally beautiful from what she remembered. She tried to get Amaya to play with her when she wasn't with Yoshitsugu but it was difficult. She didn't know what Amaya would like to do, she was too old for toys and Akihime was still learning to paint and write. She didn't want Amaya hating her.

Back
Top Bottom