Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

That same icy feeling returned to her veins, and she did as he was asking of her, hesitantly reaching out to take his hand and stand, trembling like a leaf.

He led her out of the room and took her through his home. The hallway was decorated with various weapons and trophies, some of which being pelts from animals she didn't recognize. They entered into a much larger room and nausea immediately consumed her. Large taxidermied bodies of slain werewolves lined the walls on trophy mounts. No wolf was the same, each different and more lovely looking than the last. It was so tragic to see them displayed with such lack of compassion.

She immediately sunk to her knees, hand over her mouth to hide her gasp of horror, and to help bite back the bile that pooled in the back of her throat. She sat there, eyes scanning over each werewolf in horror, praying silently that she wouldn’t see that familiar black-brown fur of Kojurou. She relaxed slightly when she didn’t see it, but still couldn’t tear her eyes from the awful display. “You’re a monster.” She whispered.

He glanced to her in confusion, "A monster? Hardly. They are the monsters, my lady." He replied, "They go through different moon phases to rape and murder anything in their path. I am doing a service by ridding the world of their plague."

She couldn’t look at him, couldn’t look at the stuffed creatures before her any longer. “They’re people too!” She argued. “They have feelings and family..!”

"Who told you such nonsense? Katakura? You have undoubtedly seen his true monstrous form. He is the most dangerous of all. I must destroy him and mount him with the others." He said coldly.

“No!” She stood with a wobble, tears staining her cheeks. “It’s true I’ve seen him as a beast but he is not a monster! He is kind, and worries for me, cares for me, and loves me; and I him!” She argued.

Love? He hadn't taken that into account. He moved closer and pulled something from his sleeve, placing a small metal object in her hand. It was cool and smooth against her palm.

Jin’s brows furrowed and she immediately shoved the object back into his own hands, not out of pain, but confusion. Her palm was unscathed, not a single mark on it. “Do not touch me.” She said, taking a step back.

The moment he looked away to return the silver into his pocket, Jin dashed for the door, heading back the way they had come and down the hall to find freedom.

Matsunaga didn't seem to take kindly to that. In fact, he chased after her easily and grabbed her before pushing her to the ground.
"Don't be rude. I need you to bring Katakura here."

Jin struggled beneath him, clawing at the floor and whimpering in pain, knees and elbows scraped up. “I won’t..! I won’t let you do that... horrible thing to Kojurou!”

She felt physically sick that he was touching her in such an intimate way. Smacking his hands away, she crawled backward against the wall. “I won’t help you... I won’t help you kill the man I love.”

She shook her head, hot tears pouring down her cheeks. “He won’t... won’t come.” She shook her head, praying that he wouldn’t come.

Jin followed after him, stumbling along the way as she struggled to keep up with his stride. Once she was left alone in her room, the only thing she did was pray, pray Kojurou would stay away from her and keep his life.

As the daylight faded, a heavier feeling of dread fell over the area; dark murderous intent drifted through the air. Kojurou was growing closer and closer.

Jin prayed the whole time she was there, knowing all too well Kojurou would come no matter what. She sat on the bed in the room, tears rolling down her cheeks, shaking in fear of Kojurou’s safety.

Jin felt her heart plummet into her stomach. “No..” She moved to the door to open it, wanting to give Kojurou some sort of warning.

Back
Top Bottom