Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"It is best.... You don't cross her. The moment you say something, and it gets her into trouble, you'll become her target. I would rather you not go through that. I'll just see how it goes this time. Last time she spoke to him about something I supposedly did, he refused to speak to me for a week. Wouldn't even listen to my side of the story. But please Tayla, don't say anything. Not yet. There is a good chance that he will dismiss everything she says." Seras spoke after a moment in time, although something told her that that wasn't going to be the case. She was rubbing her stomach a bit before she mumbled that even the baby hadn't like that woman at all.

“I can handle being bullied I grew up being a target mom so don’t worry” Tayla kissed her cheek as she had fallen back to when she was little and referred to Seras as mom and for a time Atticus had been her uncle

"I would rather you not be her target. But if it gets to bad, and it is obvious I can't convince him I did nothing wrong, then you can step in." Seras spoke before she was just giving a faint smile then spoke, "Also there was something I wanted to talk to you about. I already discussed it with Azazel, and he doesn't care."

“What do you need to speak to me about” Tayla was a little surprised that she had something to ask of her

Azazel looked up when his cousin burst in to his office “ Naomi didn’t you ever learn to knock?”

"Not when your soon to be wife is being a bitch to me. She refuses to tell me where Atticus is. And I'm almost certain she is seeing another man behind your back. Sneaking around, and hiding out in unused rooms." Naomi spoke as she sat in one of the chairs.

Seras was giving a soft smile before she spoke "I want you to be a godmother to the baby when je or she is born."

Azazel sighed and then looked at his cousin “ and I am sick of you lying to me and harrassing my soon to be brother in law” Azazel has gotten suspious after the last fight and looked in to things and found his cousins was a pathological lier

Naomi just scoffed before she spoke "I cant believe you would think I would lie to you! That woman is pure evil, and you deserve so much better." Qith that she was folding her arms around herself as if hugging herself, tears actually forming. "She even had one of her awful summons threaten me!" She sobbed.

Seras was just looking towards Tayla before she spoke "Think on it. I dont need an answer right away." She was opening up a portal for the few to go back to her home before she was commenting she could fo back. Seras on the other hand was going to go for a short walk in the garden.

“I’ll stay I don’t trust her” Tayla really didn’t trust the female at all

“Which summon? Lilith the queen of purgatory ok one if the others and I say you lie because I know for a fact that your are after your last fight I started to ask around and I am not pleased with what I found”

"That damn human hater." Naomi mumbled. Belial, which was believable that he would threaten her. No hesitation at all actually. But considering he had been outside sparring with a few of the soldiers, it was highly likely ot had been him.

Seras chuckled and said "I'm sure things are good. Let's go fin Azazel."

Azazel raised and eye brow at her “ really now so if I were to summon him here now he would confirm that he was rude to you just now” the male had little in the way of a filter so if asked he would tell him the truth

It wasn't long before Seras was actually walking into the room and was raising an eyebrow about summoning somebody. "Oh you're still here. Let me guess.... You are tattling because I refused to tell you where my brother was." Seras spoke after a moment in time as she was going over to Azazel and just wrapped her arms around him.

Azazel wrapped his arm around her and gently pulled her into his lap his arms winding around her middle. "that she is my love and she was claiming Belial threatened her but I know he is out sparring and keeping tabs on his charge" Azazel had insisted he keep an eye on Lilly while she was in the demonic realm since he wanted to keep her protection out of the royal guard and knew he would keep her safe even if he didn't like humans

Seras looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Nope. He has been out sparring, and keeping Lilith from pouncing on people. She is quite bad today. And nope nobody said anything to her other than me. And I wasn't even rude at all. Lilith herself can attest to this, as can Tayla." "Not that the slave's opinion counts." Naomi scoffed which just had Seras chuckling before she spoke with a grin, "It does count and matter considering she is one of my handmaidens just as Azraella is. So their opinions do matter to me. I'm sorry you're too much of a bitch to be able to keep handmaidens." This had Naomi just giving a small shriek of surprise that somebody would actually speak to her like that.

This had Tayla chuckling for a moment till she lost all form of speach at Azazel next words “ Well she is fixing to be your sister in law Mom has taken a liking to her and decided to adopt her in to the family making her a princess so dear cousin your best show her the proper respect that she deserves” Azazel had had enough of his cousin and her lies so with a flick of his wrist sent her from his office

"I'm telling auntie on you." Naomi shrieked at him before she was huffing and storming off. Nope absolutely she wasnt happy. "Baby doesnt like her. At all." Seras mumbled.

Seras was kissing him back before she spoke "She may, who knows." She was giving him a kiss back and looked over towards Tayla before she spoke "That was the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. Other than becoming godmother... I want you to become one of my handmaidens."

Seras gave a small giggle before she spoke "Think it over." With that she was giving Azazel a kiss and commenting she was going to go shower.

“ ok mom wasn’t to talk to you about setting up Tayla adoption ball and introduction as well as education” Azazel knew that Seras would be the perfect teacher for her and he hoped that she would accept

Seras looked at him before she spoke "I shall I shower. And unstress. Your cousin is stressful, very stressful."

“ I know the feeling and before bed we need to have a long talk and no it’s not a bad conversation but it is one that needs privacy” Azazel had some major groveling to do that night

"Okay?" Seras couldn't help but question before she was giving a small smile then walked off. Time to go shower then go speak to the queen.

Seras was just humming as she walked down the hallway, and soon enough Lilith seemed to be coming up, falling I'm beside her.

Back
Top Bottom