Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"You've never been to the damn demon realm so you won't know. Technically you wouldn't ever be allowed here without permission." Lilith spoke before she was turning on her foot and was running over to where Seras and Asya were at, going back to clinging to Asya. The two woman were talking about something, although Seras had a concerned look on her features before it was turning into a more relieved look.

soon the coronation was underway and several long and boring hours later Azazel was crowned king and they were all dispersed to go and enjoy the party. it wasn't until after the party that anyone would even spot Tayla as she had kept to the shadows since she didn't like being stared at since being a mix breed she was often stared at by the people there. once everyone returned to her rooms she went to speak with Atticus about going home while he visited his sister

Seras just watched from where she was sitting as the coronation happened, a soft smile on her lips, then she was glancing towards where her brother was at. He was sitting next to their parents at that point in time, just chatting with them quietly, more than likely plotting something else. Once everybody was allowed to leave the coronation, this is when she was gliding over to Azazel and wrapping her arms around him, speaking to him softly with a slight smile on her lips. After the party, Atticus had taken to stealing Seras away from her fiance so that they could talk about something. She was giggling at something that he had said before she spoke, "Anyways, don't be worrying about me. I'm going to stay here tonight with Azazel." "I worry about you here... with all of the rumors." Atticus spoke in a low voice which had Seras scoffing a bit before she was speaking, "Puhlease. I would love to see somebody try something. Even if they managed to get close, that would be about it. And you know it. Please stop worrying so much. I'll be fine. Besides the old me would have been reckless and started a fight but now.... there is a baby I have to think about. And I'm grateful for that. At first I was scared when I found out but now.... I just want the baby to be born already."

Azazel walked over and wrapped his arms around Seras "and for that, I am glad since you picking a fight is not befitting of a queen my love but I also know you worry about the baby as well" Azazel then looked at Atticus "did Tayla not come with you I figured she would have since her and Seras had become slightly close in the past few months had he had hoped that she would have been there

"She is here, but she has been hiding in the shadows all evening. Not sure why though." Atticus spoke after a moment in time which had Seras pointing out that she probably felt awkward with being a half breed. "Umm but there are a number of half breeds here. Some of them are stranger mixes than she is, and they aren't hiding." Atticus mumbled which just had Seras giving a shrug of her shoulders. She had absolutely no idea at all in that case. Although she was thanking Azraella as the human came up and was offering her a slice of cake, she was offering Atticus and Azazel one as well. "No thanks. You can have mine." Atticus spoke with a smile.

"true but she has never been to the demonic kingdom before so she isn't used to the stares all half breeds get when they first arrive at the castle and the fact that she has been seen in close contact with you my love, as well as your brother, has garnered more stares then normal" Azazel could feel the stares even then

"She needs to be assertive. She needs to learn how to ignore the stares, or telling them to take a picture since it will last longer." Seras spoke which had Azraella innocently commenting that saying that to most demons just confused the fuck out of them. Especially those that didn't know the human realm at all. "Personal experience with that. It was entertaining as all hell."

this had Azazel chuckling "that would be funny to see but I think it is time we all get some rest as well as it has been a very long day and we all could use some rest" Azazel was ready to lay down with his love and he hoped everyone else would rest as well.

Seras looked towards Azazel for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yeah it has been a long day." With that she was retreating into his arms, and just leaning against him. Azraella just watched for a moment in time before she was moving a bit behind Ed, just watching a few particular people walk past. This had Seras raising an eyebrow before Azraella spoke, "They were always had Dominic's place. Assholes. Despite the friendly facade they put on. They are worse than Dominic was."

"you are safe her if they try anything they face not only my rath but that of my mates as well as our home is known as a safe haven" Azazel then called out that the party was over since he was more then ready to get some rest and relax for a bit

Azraella was just commenting that they probably really wouldn't be fazed by that at all, they weren't afraid of the royal family at all. This had Seras questioning if there was anybody that they were truly afraid of, that she was sure that she could find the person. "Well I know the one of them screamed like a little girl when he saw a hellhound." Azraella commented before she was wrapping her arms around Ed.

this had ed chuckling "oh I know where there are a couple of them in the castle and could easily summon them if need be" Ed wrapped his own arms around her and then smiled

Azraella was just looking at him before she spoke, "I'm going to go.... I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable."

"then heading home is where we will go" Ed scooped her up and with a bow of his head the two of them vanished heading back to the library

"i think my dear it is time we leave as well" Azazel was good and tired as the coronation had given him more power and he was currently adjusting to it as well.

Azraella was giving a small bow to the king and queen as well, before she was going with Ed. Seras was looking towards him before she spoke "Yes I agree."

Azazel looked at Atticus and nodded his head "have to good evening we will see you both in the morning." Azazel then guided Seras off so that they could go and get some rest since it had been a hectic day

Seras followed after Azazel towards their room, and was speaking softly to a few of the servants who greeted them.

Three hours after everyone had gone to their rooms and settled in for the night Tayla was still up and headed to Atticus’s room to see if her would send her home. The castle gave her the creeps and just being in the demonic realm had her on edge. When she reached his room she lifted her hand and knocked lightly since everything seemed to echo in the castle. While she was waiting Tayla rapped her arms around herself as she tried to keep calm and not run screaming from the castle.

Atticus had been sitting in his room going over a few things. Plans for moving his home and hiring new staff. New wards to keep the house safe and whatnot. He was looking up when there was a knock before he called out "Come in."

Tayla walked into the room and gently closed the door "I am sorry to bother you Sir but if it is possible can you send me home please" Tayla was seriously on edge at this point in time

Atticus looked towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "There is no need. We'll be leaving tomorrow evening, so you'll just have to wait along with all of the other staff. Besides Seras is quite upset that you didn't come and dance with her at the party." With that he was continuing on through his paperwork, just throwing a few sheets of paper into the garbage.

“Please I don’t feel comfortable here I wanna go home” Tayla was doing her best not to allow her discomfort show since she had been warned it could be used against her

Atticus just looked towards her before he spoke, "You sure do whine a lot. Don't you think all of the others who aren't use to this place are uncomfortable as well? Yet they are making the best of it, and actually getting use to everything around her." With that he was opening up a portal before he spoke, "But the only place you have to return to is the ruins of the old mansion, which is still crawling with enemies considering... the other home was Seras' vacation home, and I don't have her permission to send anybody there without us present."

Tayla had been digging her nails into the palms of her hands while he had been talking to the point that she had actually punctured her skin and was currently bleeding on to her pajama's and his floor "are they constantly feeling like they are being watched no matter where they go or what they do? you know what forget it you don't understand and never will" Tayla then turned and headed off leaving a small trail of blood on his floor and when she turned the handle she left blood there as well before she walked out of his room heading somewhere within the castle that she would feel safe. Tayla was already making mental plans to leave once she was able to since it seemed like no one truly heard her and she didn't see a point in sticking around if that was the case then.

the male who was watching her sat and chuckled it was so much easier to track all of their movements when they were in the demonic realm whether or not they were in the castle mattered little to him "oh this is so good soon everything will be ready and then we can put our plans in to action and soon that child will be mine" the male had a grin on his face as he looked over his plans

"You do realize that you aren't the only damn half breed here. You aren't even that special of a half breed. None of the others are freaking out because they are being watched, or if they do feel that way they ignore it. And no I totally get the feeling. But for me it was different. Growing up everybody watched me as the son of a lord. Everything I had to do had to be perfect. I had to be the perfect gentleman, I had to walk a certain way, sit a certain way, speak a certain way. So when you have to do all of that, then you can complain. And how about instead of being a little whiny bitch, you go and ask Lady Seras politely if you can go back to her home." Atticus spoke after a moment in time before he was teleporting a few papers away, sending it to his sister. And letting her know that she needed to speak to Tayla.

Seras had been looking over employee stuff, trying to help her brother figure out new hires. 'You could have just sent her back. It wouldn't have bothered me at all. No need to be an ass today.' she cooed at her brother mentally before she was getting to her feet and was soon enough finding Tayla, although was fretting a bit over the blood. And asking her what had happened, before steering her off towards an empty room. "I'm sorry for my brother, I should have warned you he would be in a pissy mood. He always is, especially when Naomi comes around. His "wife" as she constantly claims. Crazy fucking bitch. I hate her, but I can't do anything because she is Azazel's cousin." Seras spoke with a soft sigh before she was sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Stay for a bit and talk with me." Seras spoke after a moment in time although there was a brief flash of pain on her features. The baby had decided to kick her rather hard in the ribs it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom