Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"actually you can as the queen in waiting you can strip her of her rank and title until she leaves your brother alone and quits claiming to be what she isn't but the easier route would simply be for him to marry" Tayla had pulled her hands away from her since she didn't care if she was bleeding or not and figured it would keep her from going to seek him out once more. Tayla did however change and then sat in the window since she could easily move if she needed to and wasn't restricted

Seras looked towards her for a moment before she spoke, "I suppose I could but..... She is one of Azazel's favorite cousins. She has been the reason we've gotten into a few serious fights in the past. Spinning stories on what I've said and he's believed her." With that she was giving a faint shrug of her shoulders before she spoke, "If you wish to return to my home you can."

"then have the queen mother present when it happens and no it was made clear to me I am not all that special which I knew but apparently I am being a brat so I'll stay here and go crazy" Tayla was pissed and it showed but she wouldn't let it effect her

"I just told you that you could go there. It is my home anyways, Atticus has no right to tell a person if they can go there anyways. I have it restricted. Even had he tried to send you there, you would have ended up back here." Seras spoke after a moment in time.

"it is really fine so don't worry about it" even now with Seras there she felt like she was being watched and they were sitting in her room a place where she should feel safe and not like she had eyes on her.

Seras had that being watched feeling which most definitely put her one edge, although it wasn't long before the gemstone that connected her to Ambrose was warming faintly on her wrist. And soon enough the person that was watching them found that he couldn't see anybody that was within the confines of the palace. Not currently anyways. That helped calm Seras a bit. "And since you made the suggestion of Atticus marrying, why don't you marry him."

Tayla looked over at her and blinked before she fell out of the window hitting the floor with a rather loud thud "it was a suggestion that is all besides your brother doesn't see me like that and" at that point she was at a loss for words she had no idea what all else to say she was so flabbergasted over the idea of marrying him

Seras looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Exactly. Besides it would get the crazy bitch to leave him alone." With that she was giving a small shrug before she was getting to her feet.

"and what about when he did find someone as far as I am aware there are no divorces in the demonic realm he would be stuck for who knows how long" Tayla couldn't believe she was actually thinking that it would be a good Idea

Seras looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "Atticus isn't interested in marriage at all. But getting married would mean that people would leave him alone. And knowing him he would still let his "wife" do whatever. Whenever."

"it should still be his choice" Tayla then got up from the floor and let out a sigh as she looked out the window and wished to have someone who loved her like Azazel did Seras

Seras looked towards her for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Considering he is a lord. Eventually it will be a necessity for him to marry. How it always happens. Even with humans. Those with power marry."

“Maybe but not to someone who was a slave and then a servant” Tayla knew that nothing would be right if they married and she didn’t want that for him

"I mean that can easily be remedied." Seras cooed after a moment in time before she was brushing her hair out of her face, and stretching a bit.

Tayla blinked and looked at her “oh no Seras Atticus would kill me then you and personally I value my life” Tayla didn’t like the look in her eyes at that moment

"We already know that Atticus wouldn't do anything to hurt me." Seras spoke as she stood up and just walked around the room a bit, a thoughtful look on her features.

“You yes but as for me that is a whole different things” Tayla was really worried about what she was planning and what was going to happen next

"Atticus isn't going to do anything. And you my dear need to stop being so afraid to be stared at. You need to learn to ignore those gazes. People continued to do it because you reacted to them. They knew it bothered you, so they continued to do it." Seras spoke after a moment in time and was looking at the door when they were a knock. Only Lilith. "Heads up, the crazy bitch is looking for you considering you know where your twin is all the time." Lilith spoke. This had Seras giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I suppose.... I should actually stand up against her. I refuse to hand my brother over to the likes of her whore ass."

“Please don’t do anything to cause trouble” Tayla didn’t want to get pulled in to it and if this woman truly pissed Seras off she had no idea what was going to happen

Seras looked over towards Tayla before she spoke, "I'm just going to be telling her to stay the hell away from my brother."

Seras looked towards Tayla for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm queen to be, I have to be more careful with what I say." And with that said it wasn't long before the door was flying open and the woman that was supposedly Atticus' "wife" was coming into the room. "Hey Seras.... So glad I found you.... Oh I see you have compa.... oh just a slave, nobody important. Anyways I was wondering where my husband is." the woman was speaking which just had Seras looking over for a brief moment in time. A small sigh escaped her lips before she spoke, "It isn't Seras, it is your highness. And as for your husband's location, I have know knowledge of what you speak of, considering you were never married."

Tayla ground her teeth when she was called a slave as she was no longer a slave and hearing the tone she used to speak to the woman who Tayla saw as a mother pissed her off but she kept her temper in check as she didn’t want to cause trouble for Seras at that moment in time

"If you don't tell me where my husband is, I'm going to tell your fiancé that I caught you sneaking around with another man. And who do you think he'll believe." Naomi spoke after a moment in time, just folding her arms across her chest with a slight smirk. "I mean... it is your word against the word of three. So go ahead." came the familiar voice of Lilith as she was popping her head in before she was prancing off. This had Naomi scoffing and commenting that she only saw two people there then the slave, who didn't count for anything.

"First off, Tayla isn't a slave. Secondly, Atticus isn't your husband so you just need to stay away from him. And thirdly, stop trying to cause issues between Azazel and I. It is seriously immature, and getting to become quite annoying." Seras ended up snapping after a moment in time which just had Naomi huffing before she was turning away and was just leaving the room after stating that she was going to go and tell Azazel that Seras had been being a complete bitch to her.

Tayla walked over and touched her arm “ I’ll talk to his majesty he knows I would never ever lie to him and history has proven that” Tayla wanted to slap the female so bad but as the female outranked her she knew she couldn’t do that

Back
Top Bottom