Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

while everyone was going about their business the queen was finalizing the paperwork on Tayla's adoption but also her marriage to Seras's brother as he was the only one she felt was worthy of her new daughter.

Seras had wandered out into the garden and was sitting next to the fountain, just gazing up towards the sky at that point in time. Everything was calm for the time being, and peaceful. "My Lady...." came the gentle voice which had her looking over to see that Kitiara had left her realm, and was standing near her, with a faint smile on her lips. This had Seras looking over before she questioned, "What is it Kitiara?" "I wish to show you how the repairs are going with your brother's mansion.... and something we discovered." Kitiara commented and soon enough Rafe was stepping into view as well, which had Seras getting to her feet and she was walking over to the pair, and the trio just seemed to be vanishing away. Well this definitely had one of the guards running off to Azazel to tell him that his wife to be had been kidnapped, having completely not seen everything that had happened. All he had seen was Rafe's hand on Seras' arm, and Kitiara had her arms wrapped around her other arm.

Ambrose had been with Azazel at the time, just looking towards the guard as he came in. "Allow me to clarify my lord, it was merely that of Rafe and Kitiara. They wished to show Seras something. They shall be back in no time at all." he commented in a rather bored voice, not really fazed by it. Although it wasn't long before he was leaving the room so that he could catch ahold of Lilith, before she was claw at Naomi, who looked terrified. "What the hell did you say to piss her off?" was all Ambrose could question Naomi.

"That fucking cunt is going around talking shit about Seras. Already there are a few guards that were talking about taking care of our Lady. That the prince wouldn't even notice if she went missing." Lilith spoke as she was glaring at the woman which had Ambrose just turning her around and telling her to go find her incubus friend, or he was going to have Azazel summon him. While he knew he could have Asya come and fetch her, he knew that she was off somewhere with Liam, and who knew what the pair of them were up to.

Azazel stood and stretched after finishing his paper work. He then turned and went to look out his window before muttering that things had to change there if they were ever going to move forward. Azazel was sick of had written papers being delivered to him all the time and he felt it was time to modernize the demon realm.

"You know I can assist with this stuff." Ambrose was commenting to Azazel after a moment in time before he was looking over as Rafe came into view, although at that point Rafe was only visible to the others that were contracted to that of Seras. Ambrose was listening for a moment before he was giving a faint nod, and watching as Rafe was disappearing once again.

“No I am good for now if I have my way the demon realm will be joining the modern world soon to make life easier on us all” Azazel looked at him and then smiled lightly “things are gonna get interesting soon”

Ambrose looked over before he spoke, "Oh trust me.... You have no idea." And soon enough it seemed like Seras and Kitiara were back, Rafe following the pair of them out of the portal. Seras was slightly pale but not overly so that Ambrose was super worried, plus the twins had ahold of her.

Azazel walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her before scooping her up in to his arms “ are you alright love?” Azazel didn’t like how pale he was

Seras was giving a nod before she spoke, "Y....Yeah...." "Mind just be a little woozy from the time traveling. It tends to happen. But now that we have shown her what we wished her to see, Azazel it is your turn. Ambrose, stay close to her." Rafe spoke after a moment in time which had the other male commenting that he was always a summon away.

Seras was looking at him and was then looking at Lilith, who was actually coming over and cuddling up next to her. You would think she was a cat at times. Seras was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "I'll be okay." Rafe was already going on ahead, leaving Kitiara to hold out a hand for Azazel.

Kitiara looked towards him before she spoke, "Whatever you do, don't let go of my hand unless you are also holding onto Rafe. Or trying to find you will be difficult." After that the were walking through a portal and just seeming to float above something. What appeared in be an army within the demon realm, but in lands that nobody ventured to. The army of the enemy.

Azazel looked at the army and then spoke “this isn’t good our army isn’t ready for this big of a battle but with a little work I think they can be” Azazel didn’t like that there was this big of an army

"This is still a few months away. Three months to be exact but.... the enemy has bargaining chips." Kitiara spoke before she was taking him closer to the army, and then taking him towards where the main hide out of the enemy was at. It was around this time that Rafe was appearing as well and was speaking, "Kitty, I can show him the rest." "No.... I have it. You need to take Ed and show him, he needs to know as well." she spoke, although it would quickly be seen why Rafe was offering when they entered the palace, and the shudder that passed through her. While she was blind, she could still read the auras from the horror that Azazel could see, which probably made it all the worse not being able to see. There were many people within the place, pinned up like trophies, or laying half dead on the ground.

Azazel growler his anger evident “ this will not stand I will see to that personally” Azazel wouldn’t allow for this to happen at all if he could stop it

Kitiara was silent and was just leading him through the place, and soon enough they were drifting into what appeared to be an old castle, and she was taking him to a chamber. This revealed the captured Lyla, Azraella, and Seras. Almost shocking to see Seras there, considering she had her spirits protecting her. Other than Rafe and Kitiara, they were't warriors at all. Which had one almost wondering where they were at.

We will need to find a way to keep them all protected and away from all of this” azazel wanted to make sure they were all safe and protected and that no one would be able to get to them

Kitiara sighed before she spoke, "So how.... in every future we have seen this has happened. And we've tried to tamper and change things, to see if things are changed. At this point in time, Ambrose is busy protecting you. Lilith is off on your command trying to find them, while Belial and Asya were both downed. That is what happened to the other demons." Oh wait there was another that had been captured as well, Tayla, but she wasn't in this room at that point in time, which had her commenting that. No she was in another room that kept the siren from coming out. "Sorry... where she is at, I cannot read her aura at all." Kitiara spoke before she was giving another shudder and was looking over her shoulder as the enemy entered the room. Despite the fact that he couldn't see them, nor did he know they were there, her breath still caught in her throat.

“What about her banshee side she is half and half if she can tap that then maybe things could change?” Azazel looked at her and wondered if that would help or not

"In that room.... everything is locked away.... there is nothing that can escape from it. Nothing." Kitiara spoke in a soft yet almost haunted voice, as if she had been through that life. They could hear the man speaking, and this is when Azazel was hearing him making a comment about the baby. Oh yeah this was probably a few weeks before their baby was born that this all happened. And as usual, even without her abilities, Seras was still being sassy as hell.

Azazel growled even more “no way is this ass getting ahold of my wife and child or my sister how do we stop this from happening” Azazel didn’t want to live through this and if they were keeping Tayla separate from the others there had to be a reason for it

"Just in this version is she in that chamber, and that is only because she pissed the guy off. Not sure how, that is all I know th....." Kitiara started but stopped speaking after a moment in time, just looking around. It seemed like the enemy had gotten far closer to them, and it seemed almost as if they could see them at that point in time. "This man.... This isn't the first time Rafe and I have dealt with him.... and everytime.... we've failed. The first time we dealt with him.... we lost our sister...." Kitiara spoke in a low voice. Now that the man was closer, Azazel would be able to see the necklace around his neck, one that was very similar to the symbol that was on the gemstone that represented them on Seras' bracelet. That had been their sister's necklace.

“What if we get that from him would that change how things happened?” Azazel had a feeling that had something to do with why they couldn’t beat the male

Kitiara looked towards him before she spoke, "I'm not sure to be honest." With that she was giving a small frown before she spoke, "Let us find out. Lets see how the future will change. Change the variables." A ribbon seemed to be appearing around his wrist and was connecting itself to Kitiara's wrist, allowing her to let go of him. After that a new portal was opening up and they were passing through it.

Back
Top Bottom