Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara lead him through ultimately it seemed like this fate was the same as the previous one.... although is army didn't seem to be as large this time. "I don't see their auras at the palace at all, in fact...." she started before she was just giving a small frown and looking around. What on earth....?

"I'm not seeing their auras here. Or anywhere nearby. It could be a good thing but it could also be a bad thing." Kitiara commented before she was turning around towards him.

"Travel towards the palace and see if they are there. Possible they weren't captured. Or he some how managed to hide then even more. And it isnt easy to hide a person from an aura seer." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time, brushing her hair from her face.

"This is only a metaphoric future, so it is difficult to tell, what will actually happen." Kitiara spoke and soon enough they were appearing at the palace, and she was just gazing around. No nothing.... oh wait. A faint laugh passed through her lips before she spoke, "They aren't here but.... I know where they are. A place that.... I cannot take you, not now. You don't have permission to enter. There was a portal opened to Purgatory." But that didn't help her know their condition at that point in time. "We need to return." she spoke after a moment in time as she studied his aura.

Azazel nodded his head "then lets go I don't like the idea of leaving Seras alone for too long or the others for that matter" Azazel knew they would have to increase security on them all after this

Kitiara gave a faint laugh before she spoke, "You act as if you don't have faith in us. Despite the fact that Rafe and I are busy, and Asya is away doing her own thing, there are three others that will come to her aid if needed." With that she was watching a time portal open up and she was taking ahold of his hand, walking through it.

"I do have faith in you all but I still like to be close to her and the others are not so lucky as my love is to have those she can summon when she needs help

"We are bound to her by contract. That is apart of her abilities. She is a contractor, and there are many more she could make these contracts with." Kitiara spoke and soon enough they were reappearing in the garden once again, startling a few of the guards that were there. Rafe was at their side instantly and just wrapping a light arm around his sister, speaking to her softly before he was disappearing once again. "My lord Azazel..... It isn't appropriate for you to hold hands with other woman." one of the guards spoke. Man people tended to jump to conclusions far too often, a rather sad fact. And Kitiara actually found herself smacking the person that tried to grab her and draw her away from Azazel. "Do not touch me. If you must know, I am one of Lady Seras' servants, and I have done no harm to your king."

Azazel slipped her hand to the crook of his arm and then spoke "do not judge without knowing the facts my intended knew that I was with her and we are now headed to join her once more so feel free to come and voice your concerns with her if you so wish to do so"

Kitiara just listened for a brief moment in time before she was following Azazel towards the palace before she was speaking, "I may be staying here in the palace with you guys for a few days, if that isn't an issue."

"that is fine by me you and your brother are always welcome and now that we know we have a chance if we can get your sisters necklace form him then we need to try but that will be discussed with both of you and Seras present." Azazel had been told that his mother was with her and they were currently going over everything for Tayla's adoption and engagement as well.

Kitiara gave a slight chuckle before she spoke, "We only out of respect, and Rafe shall not be here. He is going to continue looking to see what he can learn. To see what other futures may be presented to us. There are so many variables and.... we have been trying to see them all. So that whatever happens, no matter happens, there will be no surprise at all." She was pushing some of her hair out of her face as she held a hand on his arm, although at that point in time she was more using him as a guide. The demon palace was unfamiliar to her, there for, she didn't have that mental map like she did other places. Walking around Seras' manor, one couldn't even tell that she was blind.

"let's hope we can divert some of the more upsetting futures" Azazel walked to his mothers office and then greeted the two females in the room so that she knew who all was there

Kitiara shook her head a bit before she spoke, "I am not sure. But so far we have diverted a few of them. At least as best as we could. Obviously the situation at Atticus' mansion still happened but the causalities weren't as great. No where as close as what it was suppose to be." No she was thankful that he had greeted the woman in the room, but she knew who was there. She could see their auras, and she was giving a small curtsy to the queen. "My name is Kitiara Moon, and I am one of the servants in service to Lady Seras. It is a pleasure to actually meet you." she spoke to the queen with a soft smile. Seras was giving a small smile before she was looking towards Azazel for a moment in time.

the queen smiled at her from here she was sitting "greetings my dear and please have a seat you don't need to stand" the queen then watched as Azazel guided her to a chair and then went and greeted Seras before sitting down next to her. "now then we were just hashing out Tayla's formal name that everyone will know her by and we can't decide on a proper middle name"

Kitiara hesitated for a moment before she went and sat down, before listening to what the queen had to say about Tayla's formal name, and the issue with deciding on a proper name. Seras obviously caught the expression that the black haired time mage had before she questioned, "What's on your mind, Kit?" "The name you decide on... don't use it. Think of a new one. The first name you are settled on now. Pick something else. That first name... that has somebody new showing up. Somebody who is very interested in her. Ruins the engagement between her and Atticus, causes a rift. And this is where it all begins, where everything seems to start going downhill." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time.

the queen looked at her son and when he nodded she knew to trust the female and what she was saying "how about Her Highness Tayla Serena Marie Lucretius. as until she is crowned once she marries Azazel Seras will become her Serene Highness until that time and then that title will pass to Tayla"

Kitiara just listened for a moment although she didn't really say anything at first, no she was listening to what Rafe was whispering in her ear. Seras was looking over for a brief moment in time before she questioned, "What title will pass to Tayla after I marry Azazel?" No she had gotten a bit distracted what what the twins had been conversing about, the male only visible to herself and Kitiara at that point in time.

"no dear once you marry Azazel you will become her serene highness and then in two weeks time after that you will become her royal majesty as you will be crowned queen then the first title will pass on to Tayla as she will be next in line until your child is born and of age" the queen then looked at the others and wondered if the name would work or not

Seras was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting that she was going to step out for a brief moment in time. Screw that sick feeling and the feeling of stuffiness in that room, even though it was a rather large room. She was getting up and leaving the room, stepping out into the hallway before she was heading off to the bathroom that was nearby. Fucking morning sickness. Kitiara was just following her aura for a moment in time although now that she was actually studying Seras' aura she was giving a startled gasp. Oh she hadn't been expecting that at all. No wonder she couldn't find Seras' aura in the future. She had still been pregnant, all she could actually see at that point was the demonic aura from the baby. The baby was hiding mommy from being detected. "Your Majesty, if you would do something. It sounds crazy but.... I want you to try and sense Seras right now." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time. No if her theory was right, even the queen would have issues pinpointing exactly where Seras was at that point in time.

the queen nodded and did as she asked and let out a small gasp as well as she couldn't sense her "how is that even possible" the queen had only heard stories of this happening and then it was back when the royal line needed to be powerful to keep the peace her own son had done something similar according to her mother in law but she had not known of it

Kitiara was actually giggling a bit before she spoke, "Oh this is absolutely wonderful.... This is a new variable that we didn't see.... that we didn't realize. Rafe.... Add in this variable." This had her invisible brother giving a nod before he was just disappearing before Kitiara looked towards the queen then Azazel. "We saw a future where Seras was taken, because whoever wanted the baby. They had been able to track her down, but the aura change never happened until after Rafe and I showed Seras this future. I think the baby realized that its mother was in danger, and is hiding her, to make it harder for this person to track her down." she spoke after a moment in time before she was tightening her hands a bit in her lap. No she knew about this. Kimiko had done that the day that she had been killed, had hidden Kitiara from being found. It had taken Rafe a while to be able to find her as well.

Back
Top Bottom