Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Ambrose, I call you forth." Seras spoke after a moment in time and the male appeared, before giving a slight bow to everybody in the room. "You called, my queen?" he questioned. This had her nodding before she spoke, "For now I need you to assist Kit with something. Help her get a telepathic message out to everybody in the kingdom and surrounding area that the twins have already declared will be affected by this war. I want them all to retreat back behind the walls of the palace grounds, for the time being. Once that is done.... then we'll get them to a safer area." This had Ambrose giving a nod before he was gliding over to Kitiara and the pair of them were vanishing to the top of the palace, the male using his ability of quintessence force to help Kitiara with her own telepathic ability. Lessening the burden, and allowing her to reach out to power people without having to worry about straining herself because there wasn't enough magic.

after she had given her orders and he had left Azazel walked over and wrapped his arms around her "let's go tell your brother what is going on so that he is aware and isn't blindsided by everything happening."

Seras looked towards Azazel before she was looking towards him then she spoke, "Up to you. Either you can talk to him and I'll go start opening up portals, or I'll go talk to him and you can open up portals." Either way Ambrose would be assisting with getting the portals opening up, making sure that they weren't using up all of their energy.

"you go he is less likely to punch you in the face than he is me" Azazel had told him no matter what to always look at him as family and not his king so he was fairly certain that he would get punched in the face over all of this if he saw the male before before he could calm down

Seras was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I will go and talk to him." She was looking up towards the rooftop for a moment in time before she spoke, "Ambrose and Kit state to give them an hour to gather people."

Seras was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Ambrose will come to you when it is time. He cannot open up portals himself, but he can supply you with limitless energy to open up multiple portals and maintain them for forever if it came to that. You will feel a slight magic drain, but nothing major." With that she was walking off so that she could go and speak to her brother.

Seras was walking into the room where Atticus was at, and was a bit irked to see that Diana was there. "Kindly leave, I need to speak to my brother. Alone. Without you here." Seras spoke after a moment in time and Diana was stating that that was no way for her to speak to her future sister in law. "And giving attitude to your future queen is a bad idea as well. Now kindly leave. I'm not in the mood to play games and I have more pressing matters to attend to." Seras spoke as she walked forward towards Atticus, and Diana was just giving a scoff before she was leaving the room, although she was pausing for a moment in time and whispering something towards Seras. Something that sounded a shit ton like a threat.
"Do not be threatening my sister. Ever." Atticus spoke in a sharp voice as he was drawing Seras to him and was glaring at Diana. "And go ahead, run off to the king and queen and tell them that I threatened you. But be sure to tell them exactly what you said, word for word. Because if you don't.... I know a few others that will." Atticus spoke before he was closing the door behind the woman.

while she was dealing with that Azazel had managed to track her down and was informing her of everything that was going on and to say she was stunned would be an understatement

Who would have figured that Diana was in fact complaining to the queen about Atticus, telling her that he had threatened to kill her. Little whiny brat that was for sure. Although... it was entertaining to hear her state, to the face of the king and queen, and in her own words that she wanted nothing to do with Atticus. She didn't want to be married to somebody who was going to possibly abuse her. As she was whining about it, Lilith was just hovering nearby invisible to her eye, although visible to the king and queen. "Go figure she would forget to mention why Atticus mildly threatened her." Lilith mumbled after a matter of time.

the queen held back a chuckle since she could hear her and had a feeling that she just wanted to get Seras and such in to trouble right before the wedding

After a little bit Diana was turning on her heel and walking out of the room with a huff. "She was a little pissy because Seras asked her to leave the room, politely mind you. Then as she was leaving she threatened to kill Seras, and her unborn. Which had Atticus stating not to me threatening her. Technically he never made a threat towards her at all." Lilith commented after the woman finally left.

"I had a feeling it was something like that" the queen then looked at her "I would like if you would watch over my daughter and daughter in law if possible I don't trust her"

Lilith was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I can do that. Although right now they are both safe enough. Tayla is with Azazel, and Seras is with her brother." She was looking out the window for a moment before she was commenting, "Belial and Asya are on their way back."

"thank you and I hope that everything will soon settle down I would love some normal downtime without drama of some sort" the queen then leaned back and sighed

"Once we get the civilians to safety, we will have a little bit of downtime. But not much." Lilith spoke after a moment in time then looked at Ambrose and Kitiara as they came back inside the palace, and Lilith was going over to give the pair a hug. Well that definitely had the dark haired female jumping slightly.

"Not like we can decide when the enemy is going to decide to strike." Lilith commented before she was looking towards Kitiara as she was just mumbling something under her breath. "Kitty.... Does it get any better?" Lilith questioned in a low voice after a moment in time. This had the blind aura seer tilt her head a bit before she was speaking, "It does actually get better."

"that is good news hopefully that comes sooner rather then later" the queen then looked up when Azazel came in carrying a wiggling Tayla "sorry guys had to get her away from my cousin before she killed her"

Kitiara was giving a grim smile before she spoke, "That is the best good news that I can give you, otherwise... I am unsure when that will come. I am unsure how long this war will last." Lilith was just looking over before she was making a comment that her black haired friend needed to get herself a man, as much as Tayla needed to get somebody as well. This had Kitiara coughing a bit, startled by that especially when Azazel came in carrying Tayla. "I say you just marry Atticus to Tayla. They both need to settle the fuck down. And Tayla needs to act a little more royalty like." Lilith spoke, and was being scolded by Kitiara for being rude, a small frown on the aura seers lips.

"trust me if both wouldn't kill me over it I would and she only just became royalty and hasn't been properly taught how royalty acts" Azazel then sat her down and glared at his sister "I get she pissed you off she does all of us but that doesn't mean you can kill her" Azazel then looked at the others and gave a sigh "sorry for interupting"

"I mean not even Seras or Atticus killed her, and trust me.... I'm sure they thought it." Lilith spoke although she was yelping when Kitiara was grabbing her by the ear and shooing her off, telling her to go back to her dimension. This had her scoffing a bit then Kitiara commented, "I'll tell Asya you weren't listening." Well that definitely had the succubus vanishing, very quickly.

Azazel chuckled "they probably truly did think that" Azazel then looked at Tayla who was glaring him but he ignored it since he had other things to deal with

"Oh trust me they were. Well Atticus was anyways, Seras was more concerned for the safety of the baby." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time before she watching as Ambrose was just vanishing away himself.

Back
Top Bottom