Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara was giving a nod before she spoke, "For the most part. They will end up getting upset if they cannot find her though." With that she was thinking for a brief moment in time before she was using her ability to see auras to manipulate her own aura. Changing it so that it looked more like Seras' aura, so that when one tried to sense Seras, they would be lead to where Kitiara was. Of course, Azazel would be one of those people that would be able to see through it since he would be able to sense where his fiance was, but the baby trusted him. "If I did it right then.... if you try to sense her again, you'll find yourself looking at me." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time.

the queen nodded her head but didn't go to use her powers just then "how do we protect the others as well since you can't make yours look like all of them and hide them"

Kitiara looked over before she spoke, "Other than manipulating time and space, I am what one calls and aura seer. I see the auras that are wrapped around all living objects. I can manipulate those auras. And while I cannot make mine look like all of theirs, I can manipulate others auras to have them look that way. Asya has offered a number of her soldiers. They are already dead, so should they get caught and killed they would merely return to purgatory once again." With that she was tilting her head towards the door for a brief moment and soon enough a guard was actually bursting in, stating that an army had been spotted in the distance.

"Do not engage. Not yet." came the voice Rafe as he was appearing and taking to standing behind his sister, as though he were a servant standing behind his mistress. The queen would instantly be able to tell that they were related, and it wasn't long before Rafe was actually dropping something into Kitiara's hands. Something that she was just gripping tightly and holding close to her chest.

Azazel looked at them both and then spoke “necklace?” Azazel want going to say anything more on it if they confirmed it and if this helped them then he would be happy. Azazel then looked at his mother when she announced that he and Seras would be married at the weeks end and then in two weeks she would be crowned as well. The queen wanted her son and daughter in law happy and to take that stress from them as well

Rafe looked over before he was giving a nod. "The only way I could get it was to grab it before he took it after he claimed our sister's life." He spoke after a moment in time before he was helping his sister put it on. Kitiara was looking over grateful to hear that stuff was being moved up some.

Seras eventually came back into the room and Kitiara was looking in her general direction. "Lilith is going to mind fuck the enemy for a while. Just so you know." The time mage commented. This had Seras just chuckling a bit before she was mumbling "That surprises me not."

Azazel chuckled and then informed her of what all had happened while she was gone and the news his mother had just dropped on them so that she wasn’t caught off guard by it

Seras looked over for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head. "You know.... Atticus isnt going to be happy to be getting engaged without him actually playing it. He is going to fight it." She commented then Kitiara was commenting that he would probably fall off the face of the planet. Seras had been kidding when she had said she would do that, that was cruel to force either of them to marry. Especially against their will.

"it is either that or he ends up forced to be with your soon to be cousin she is currently speaking with my sister in law who is writing up a royal engagement offer to your parents for him if he isn't already betrothed before it arrived and they decline it she could insist that your family be stripped of all titles and rank" the queen looked furious at this announcement but she also knew that they would force the issue

Seras looked over before she spoke "They can try but... that will cause many people to rebel against them. And the royal army loses its top general. Your armies will fall apart. And this does affect you as well." "I could do something g about the annoying bitch." Hummed the familiar voice of Lilith, that only she could hear which had her looking around. Where the hell was that damn woman? "Belial. Please track down Lilith and smack her for me." Seras mumbled under her breath and just looked down at her bracelet. Before her hand was tightening into a fist before she spoke "I refuse to let either of them be forced into marriage so. If Atticus and Tayla are being forced to marry, then your niece has to marry the son of the third family. He has had the biggest crush on her." The young man was polite and gentle, but was from a weaker family. With thar she was getting up and leaving the room once again, Kitiara just glancing in her general direction before she spoke "This is the first time I've seen Seras so upset."

The queen looked at her “would you let her know so long as the marriage isn’t consummated by the two that once my niece is dealt with that their marriage can be annulled if that is what they want but if they do get together that way then they will be stuck together” the Queen was only doing this to protect Atticus from her niece while she worked on getting the female married off to someone who could keep her in line

"Not sure why her input matters. You are the queen. Not her. And last time I checked, she renounced her right to the throne. She wanted nothing to do with it." Seras spoke before she folding her arms across her chest. Oh she was annoyed, and that much was easy enough to tell.

"My niece doesn't but her mother is a different story altogether and I promise that as soon as my niece is married to someone else I will see that your brother and Tayls are separated and can live their own separate lives how they want, and I no longer hold the title of queen I am now known as the queen mother as my son has taken the throne" the queen hated her sister in law because she was a title grabbing bitch.

"Still, your sister has no power at all. Azazel is king." Seras commented before she was giving a shrug then looked towards Kitiara who was giving a faint smile.

“True but she can cause problems for you so give me some time they may not even have to wed if I can get her daughter married off first then we can break off the engagement” the queen hoped it didn’t have to get that far but if it did there was at least a way out for them

Kitiara was looking over before she spoke "I think I can assist with this. I know a little something about your niece not many know. Such as she is engaged to get married. To her guard, which is why she doesnt want her mother to find out."

The queen smiled brightly at this new “ please tell me it is for love?” She really hoped the female had found true love and not just getting married to escape her mother

Kitiara looked over before she spoke, "Nope. She is only marrying him because she ended up getting pregnant with his baby after a very drunk night. And she wants to make it seem like they had gotten engaged before she got pregnant."

The queen sighed and then shook her head “ really it is no big deal if she has a child out of wedlock. Does she have someone she loves other then Atticus?”

Kitiara looked for a moment before she spoke "Not yet. Only because he hasnt come to visit yet. But it is love at first sight. But that wont happen for a few years unless.... we invite him to the wedding."

the queen nodded her head and then sighed a little before she looked at them all "we will do that but for now we will have Tayla and Atticus be engaged if we can get my niece engaged or married to him before things get too hectic we can simply break it and before you bite my head off Seras there are things we have kept from you and Azazel simply because you didn't need the stress, my sister in law put in a request for marriage between her daughter and your brother but instead of going to your parents she gave it to my husband and we have been able to delay it first because they were too young and then because at the time he was busy with his work for Azazel but since he no longer has that extra work she is pressing for it to be made formal" the Queen hated her sister in law but this was all making things harder on them all rather then easier

Seras looked over before she spoke, "A bold move of your sister to do... especially considering as it states, even without being being married to Azazel, my family still holds more power than her. Her own fault for abdicating the throne and stating she wanted nothing to do with it, and marrying a lower lord. A nice man at least. But seriously.... Those woman.... Are they seriously pushing for this shit now? Despite the major crisis that we have going on! If one actually bothers to look, there is an army raised by that lunatic that can be seen, they haven't moved closer but they are positioned where they know they are scene. Yet somehow.... a marriage, that nobody really wants, is somehow more important." She was folding her arms across her chest before she was getting up to pace a bit. Kitiara just watched for a brief moment in time before she was getting up and wandering over to the window, her hand trailing against the wall. Seras looked over for a moment before she questioned, "What is it?" "The enemies numbers decreasing. It would seem like Asya and Belial got bored, that and they got too close to a village. It would be wise for civilians to be evacuated sooner rather than later." Kitiara spoke after a brief moment, her hand on the glass of the window.

'to her yes she never wanted power but now that she has a child she desires what she can't have any more leave this to me while you take care of your people and let your brother know that his engagement is only temporary and unless we are pushed he will not have to act on it at all " the queen knew that a full scare evacuation of civilians was going to be hard but if need be they would be able to get it done

Back
Top Bottom