Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Ambrose was appearing next to him before he was placing a hand on his back then spoke, "Alright you will have to use magic to open the first portal, but after that just continued to open them. You will not feel the drain at all."

Ambrose watched the portal open and soon enough he was drawing upon that energy, and allowing it to be reused and was encouraging him to open up portals. He was redirecting them to a different area though, a safe zone that the enemy wouldn't be able to get to. His own realm.

Ambrose was looking as Asya was popping in with Belial next to her, and they were directing people through the portals. Ambrose did look towards them before he questioned, "Where will you two be?" "Front lines. At least I will be. I think Belial will be back as the last line of defense if they break through." Asya commented after a moment in time.

“Take someone with you if need be take Tayla she is itching for a fight and was trained by this one here so she knows when to retreat and how to follow orders” Azazel knew this because he had asked for her to be fully trained and ready to go if a battle should take place

Asya looked over before she spoke, "I'm actually going to send Tayla with Kitiara I believe. She is going to be going behind enemy lines to try and destroy the portals. And, there aren't many that I would trust to assist her. But if there is somebody else you can recommend to assist her, and protect her as needed, then yes Tayla shall come with me on the front lines. But I need one of the two."

“Take Liam he can get in and out of anywhere and I trust him with Seras so that should tell you how much I trust him” Azazel wouldn’t trust anyone with his mate if he didn’t trust them with his own life

“ Fighting no but acting as a quite yes I asked him since she is blind he wouldn’t be getting involved he would just be acting as her eyes” Azazel looked over and gave a tight smiled

"He could act as her eyes but push comes to shove he may have to fight. And only see can tell where the damn portals are dje to her ability." Asya mumbled before she was thinking for a moment then listened to Kitiara mention all the civilians were gone.

"I would double check with him that that is something that isn't going to cause problems. I know there are loopholes around gods coming into play at this point in time. I'm not sure what the loopholes are, but I know there are some." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at Seras as the woman came over.

Seras looked at Azazel before she spoke, "He refuses to marry anybody. Adamantly refuses. He says if he ever gets married it will be on his own terms, or after he is dead. There is no in between choice, and if somebody tried to force him into it.... well.... he has ways of making their lives absolute hell without doing anything physically." Asya chuckled before she was walking over and putting an arm on Seras' shoulder before she commented, "Reminds me of somebody else when they learned they had to get married, to the prince nonetheless." Oh yeah back when their marriage had been planned out without them really know each other. She had been such a brat, and hadn't even really cared what others thought. In fact she had showing more and more that arrange marriages weren't beneficial to anybody. "Funny to think that at first you two had a strong dislike for each other. Refused marriage, fought against it. Hell Seras you didn't even care when your parents threatened to disown you. Now you two are in love of your own free-will and happy. People aren't happy when they are forced into stuff." Asya was adding before she was wandering over to Kitiara as she appeared.

"I know but you did explain it was temporary right?" Azazel didn't want him pissed at him forever but he also knew until his cousin was dealt with that it was safe if he was safely engaged to Tayla.

"I did explain that and he still wants nothing to do with it. He even stated that if it was pushed upon him, he would fall off the edge of the planet, never to see or heard from again." Seras spoke after a moment in time, and she knew that he was dead serious about that fact.

"I will speak with him Later once he has had time to calm down some" Azazel needed him and his sister to play along otherwise he would be forced to marry his cousin and if he tried to vanish his powers could be temporarily stripped and he would be locked up

Seras looked towards him before she spoke, "I refuse to let you do that, I refuse to allow your parents to do that. I will not force my brother into doing something against his will. And if you do force him, I'll never speak to you again." With that she was turning and heading off, Asya just watching for a moment before she nodding to Kitiara's question, and the aura seer was running after Seras.

"Azazel. It is unfair to force people into stuff they don't want. You fought against it. She fought against it. And in the end, your aunt holds no power. She is simply married to a rich man. She is born to the royal family, but that stopped mattering after she gave up her claim to the throne. Now she is just a simple noble's wife." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was tilting her head a bit as Belial was commenting something as he popped in which had her just shaking her head a bit. "No. You aren't wiping his cousin's mind. If anybody does that it will be Rafe or Kitiara. At least they know what they are doing." she mumbled before she was telling him to go be useful and find Liam.

"I am not going to force him into anything just to play along and she can as she put the request for marriage in when they were still children and my father put it off as long as he could but if he is willing to play along with the engagement for a short time two months at the most we can get everything fixed where he will be happy and my cousin will be happy and safely away from my aunt" Azazel rubbed his face and sighed before looking out the window

Asya just looked towards Azazel for a moment before she spoke, "But having him play this role is kind of forcing him into it. But I'll see if I can talk to him. I'm not worried about him getting pissed off at me. But I can tell you even if he agrees to it, the "happily engaged couple" will only be around people."

'that is all we need is for him to play along like that besides I get to deal with my sister and I am betting that will be a lot harder" Azazel looked over at his sister who his mother was fussing over and lecturing at the same time

Back
Top Bottom