Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"no and you do have a reason to be around, think of what would happen to your brother if you died it would destroy him and this is coming from an older brother if I lost one of my sisters it would hurt and I have quite a few" Liam looked at her "you will find your own soul mate you just have to give it time"

Kitiara just gave a small giggle before she spoke, "I believe everything you say, except for the last part. That isn't in my cards." With that she was heading off towards the closest portal.

Kitiara shook her head before she spoke, "That is where you are wrong. There are some, who never have the string connection to anybody. They love but it isn't real love. It is just pretend, fake... confusing to explain. But I've seen that, a few times." They were getting close to the first portal, or at least where it was, which had Kitiara pausing in walking for a moment. It was activate yet there weren't any enemies around. How strange.

"It has been a rare few times I've seen it, but those few times. They were completely sane. Kimiko's husband had a younger sister, and she was one of those people. The string was there but it was black and frayed, just like the few others that I had seen. When it connected with another, there would be a brief connection but nothing more than that." Kitiara spoke before she was looking towards the puppy who seemed to be growling at something, which had her pausing. Oh seemed like he had founded a pit fall.

Liam nodded his head "please if your willing I would like my sister to look at you when all of this is over" Liam then stopped and looked at the pup and smiled a little

"Why?" Kitiara questioned after a moment in time, and she was actually putting a hand on Liam's arm for a brief moment in time. Not really doing anything, not at that point in time. But she was asking him what he saw around them.

"because I do" Liam then looked around and described everything to her in detail so she could make a mental picture of what the area looked like

"That isn't an answer." Kitiara commented before she was inquiring if anything seemed out of the unusual as she was walking off towards the portal. There was a dagger forming in her hand, although it was a different kind of dagger. It couldn't physically harm a being, it was decided to destroy magic. Barriers, portals, you name it and for the most part it could "cut" it apart.

Kitiara spoke, "Then I kindly refuse if you cannot give me a reason as to why." After that she was drawing away from him and walking towards the portal, before slashing at it. Okay the explosion of magic that came from the portal being destroyed was something that they had been expecting, yet it still knocked her on her ass. Although she hadn't quite been expecting the powerful vision of the past that came with it, one that had her putting her hand to her mouth as though she were going to be sick. An explanation to where he had been getting all of his people. They were the dead from hell, being painfully resurrected, and forced to fight.

Liam had caught her and kept her standing as much as possible "for now humor me if I am right then she will explain everything I promise" Liam could tell something wasn't right after the blast of power and he hoped that she would be ok

Kitiara didn't speak at first, actually she was just turning around for a brief moment in time, using him as something to hug. They were safe enough at that point in time, and she needed a bit of time to process that information. That and she was looking towards the bracelet that she was wearing, before she was speaking something softly. This had an image of Asya appearing before them, dressed in her black armor, and her spear in hand. "What is up?" Asya questioned with a raised eyebrow at the pair, a bit confused. "I.... His army. The portals are from the underworld. His is having the spirits there resurrected again and again. This is how his army just seems to be endless." Kitiara spoke in an almost hollow voice which had Asya cursing under her breath before she spoke, "If that is the case. Destroy them as fast as possible. Be careful." After that she was vanishing once again.

Liam looked at her "the lords of the underworld are not going to like this news" each of the different pantheons had a ruler of hell and as a collective they worked together to run it and if someone was messing with their souls then they were going to be pissed

"The fact that he is able to do this and the lords haven't interfered tells me that: they either really don't care, they have sided with him and are allowing him to do as be pleases, or something has happened to them." Kitiara spoke after a moment in time before she was just shaking her head a bit. Okay onto the next one, although the other one seemed to be slightly more guarded.

"lets move fast and then I will go and see what has happened" Liam didn't like that he could do this without there being trouble so he was worried

Kitiara spoke, "Don't worry about it. Asya knows, she'll have somebody look into it. She'll probably con Lilith into doing it. Give her something to do other than annoying people." "Halt there!" a voice shouted from in front of them and there were a couple of arrows whizzing past them. Somehow Kitiara didn't give the impression that she was startled by that, thank god for borrowing the dog's sight for a brief moment in time.

Liam shot a barrier up and then spoke "make sure Lillith knows to find the god of death from mine first I need to know my uncle is safe as I know he wouldn't allow this" Liam had always admired his uncle and to think he was going rouge made him nervous

Kitiara was giving a nod before she spoke, "Yeah I'll let her know, although who knows if she'll listen. She likes to do her own thing most of the time." Some of the people approached them, their weapons drawn and demanding that the state their business, before they were killed.

Kitiara looked for a moment before she spoke "Have to get close. Only way to destroy them is to use this dagger. It cuts apart magic."
"Surprise meeting you guys here!" Came the familiar voice of Belial as he came out of nowhere. Oh yeah these are the ones close to the front line, which meant Asya was nearby.

Belial was giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "Considering you've never seen this side of Asya, probably. I've just been standing back and watching." With that he was folding his arms across his chest before he was looking towards Kitiara and was making some comment that had her looking towards him with a slight glare. And with that he actually found himself on his ass, seemingly out of the blue. "Fuck off." she mumbled.

"Belial. Do I need to kick your ass as well? Get the fuck up and make yourself useful. Get to that nearby village and evacuate them before the enemy gets there." came the familiar voice of Asya as she walked over, her dark hair tied in a tight braid down her back. There was blood on her face although it wasn't as though it fazed her at all, nor did the blood that was on her weapon and hands faze her.

Kitiara was giving a giggle before she was looking in her general direction then looked at the people that were actually approaching them with weapons drawn. This had Asya scowling a bit before she spoke, "Kit remind me, if I run into this bastard, to tell him that he needs to get better men. Preferably somebody that puts up a fight." This had Kitiara giving a soft smile before she spoke, "Well then I'll let you know when we head to the palace. There is your challenge.

Liam looked at them both "we need to get these portals closed and then someone needs to check on the lords of hell to find out what is going on and why he is able to call to them" Liam also wondered what the male had said to Kit to piss her off

Back
Top Bottom