Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Lilith is checking on the lords. You stay with her and protect her. Kit, if you need to you can call upon a few of my knights." Asya spoke after s moment in time which had her nodding.

Liam nodded his head "wasn't planning on leaving her side until we were safely back in the castle" Liam knew that there she would have others there who could watch over her as well.

Asya looked over before she spoke "Good." After that she was walking towards the enemy and was commenting that they were in the way.

Kitiara gave a small nod although she didnt day anything. No she hadn't like that vision either. After a brief moment she was speaking in a soft voice "Yeah, I'm ready to go."

Liam nodded his head and then guided her to where she said the next one was keeping a barrier up around them both so they didn't get hurt

Kitiara lead him to the next one, which was definitely more protected. The man had gotten smarter after the first two had been destroyed.

Kitiara could see the magic spread out before she was moving to destroy the portal. Although she was briefly startled when on of the beings was just spawning out, and standing directly in front of her.

Kitiara was giving startled gasp when the being vanished all of a sudden before she was questioning if he was alright. Concern in her voice before she was going to destroy the barrier.

"I will be and becare full of the barrier I have up if you destroy that while dealing with the portal I will have a harder time making a new one" Liam didn't want their protection being brought down

Kitiara was giving a nod before she spoke "I see it." And she was being careful of it as she was destroying the portal.

Time to get to the next one, and quickly. Kitiara was leading him to the next one, although she was a bit startled to see the leader himself sitting there. Why the hell was he here? "I knew somebody was destroying my portals." He commented and just smirked at Liam, already knowing the malw wouldn't be able to do much.

Liam moved in front of her but at the same time he was ready to take any and all blows directed at her which gave him more room to attack if needed since he would then be defending himself

The man was giving a faint grin before he spoke "Come on dear god... Please interfere so I can summon my own gods." Kitiara was looking over for a moment but she was staying close to Liam, her hands actually trembling slightly.

"do you think I am so stupid as to break the rules no but if you attack her I will defend her" Liam frowned hearing that he had gods of his own

The man was laughing and spoke "You can try
But in the end, I'll be successful." "Hey... I was waiting for you to come out of hiding. You coward." A voice spoke and Belial was walking towards them.

Belial was just looking at the enemy before he was drawing his sword and darting at him. While he was doing that Kitiara was taking that chance to move forward towards the portal.

"Liam. Please dont worry about me. I dont want to see you get hurt because of me." Kitiars spoke after a moment in time as they arrived at the next portal.

Back
Top Bottom