Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Asya looked over before she commented, "And this is why I like being an only child." She was looking over as Belial appeared although it seemed like he had decided that he was just going to kidnap Liam, holding the male over his shoulder. "I got him!" Belial grinned which just had her stating, "You know you could have just told him I needed to talk to him." "Eh I wanted to do it the fun away." Belial spoke which just had Asya giving a sigh before she looked at Azazel then spoke, "At least Tayla has some brains."

"Asya make this maniac put me down before I have to hurt him" Liam was rather annoyed with the male and was tempted to make it where he couldn't be far formt he human he was guarding as punishment a thought Asya would be hearing at that moment

Asya just giggled before she spoke, "Belial, put him down. You are suppose to be off helping Rafe right now as it is." "Sure we can trust him with Kitty?" Belial questioned after he was putting him down and folding his arms across his chest, which had her nodding and shooing him off. Yeah Liam would be confused but she would explain once they were inside, and in a room.

once he was gone Liam spoke "I swear I will tether him to that blind female for this" Liam was furious with the male at that moment in time

"Let it drop. It is Belial. Eventually one gets use to his antics." Asya spoke before she was pushing him into a room and onto the couch, just sitting next to him. "You said you couldn't get involved with this matter personally. But I know there are loopholes. There are always loopholes." she spoke after a moment in time and looked at him. "What are some of them?" she inquired. No she wanted to find that out first, before she decided if he would be good to send with Kitiara.

"there are as I am not a god that messes with love or war or anything big like that the main loophole that I can use is that if I am aiding someone with a disability I am able to use whatever means nessicery to keep that person safe" Liam looked at her a little curious as to why she was asking

Asya looked over before she spoke, "Good then you will actually be useful. You are can assist somebody with something only she can do. The enemy has portals that are spewing out soldiers. But sadly none of us can see them, magic keeps them hidden. But Kitiara is different, she is able to see auras. Magic has a strong aura, which means she can find them. But, she is blind, and she isn't like her brother, or her sister when she had been alive, she is no warrior at all."

Liam nodded his head "that I can do but I want to see that annoying pest do something first as payback for kidnapping me since you wont let me tether him"

"You'll have to wait. He is busy helping Rafe with something." Asya commented before she was reaching out towards Kitiara gently and asking her to come to her. Not like it took too long, and Asya was getting up, and going over to the female. "You know, now that I think about it, you two have never actually met. Once. Briefly but that was about it. Liam, this is Kitiara. She is a time mage and aura seer. Kitiara, this is Liam. And if he agrees to it, then he'll be the one assisting you. And no don't you dare tell me you'll be fine alone."

"I have no problem helping her out love you know as long as I can do it without causing problems I would do anything for you" Liam smiled at her and then looked at Kitiara and smiled as well "It is a pleasure to meet you miss"

Asya looked over towards him before she spoke, "I would but I'll be on the front lines along with Belial, and Ambrose will be hovering near Seras and Azazel to make sure they are okay on magic." "Lady Seras should go to Ambrose's realm." Kitiara was commented before she was inclining her head towards Liam in greeting before she was giggling a bit before she cooed, "Oh red string!"

Kitiara was giving a giggle before she spoke, "It means that you two are soulmates. Everybody has a string between them, something that links them to their loved ones. Each color tells me how strong it is. You two have red, which is an eternal love. This is the same as Azazel and Seras. There is a pink bond between Atticus and Tayla, which states that feelings are there."

Kitiara was giving a giggle before she spoke, "Animals don't bother me, as long as there is an aura so I know where they are at, I am good." Asya was just watching for a moment in time before she was listening to something that Rafe had to say before she was stating that she would be right back.

LIam nodded his head and then opened a portal and picked up a small puppy and then gently handed it to her "he is the runt of the litter but he loves to be around people and has no problem learning to do things for you"

Asya looked over before she spoke, "You two be careful." Kitiara was giving a nod before she spoke, "If we disappear, if you cannot sense us... reach out to me through the bracelets. If anything, we slipped into the time stream." This had Asya giving a nod before she was giving Liam a kiss back then she spoke, "You had better protect her, or I'm the least of your worries."

"I will keep her safe love you just make sure to stay safe as well ok" Liam smiled at her and then after holding her close for a while he decided it was time that they get going so that they could close the portals

Asya looked before she spoke "I shall be fine." "Asya. Two hours then strike hard and fast. There are a number of these portals." Kitiara spoke before she was giving a small sigh before her own portal was opening.

Liam moved and joined her before he gently took her hand and placed it on his arm "lets go we have a lot of work and little time to get it done in"

The comment about time actually had Asya and Kitiara giggling before Kitiara was humming, "Time is never an issue." With that she was walking through the portal with him and soon enough they were appearing behind the enemy lines. A short distance away, but it was safe where they were at. Versus spawning in and getting attacked. "What are your limitations to assisting?" Kitiara questioned as she stood next to him, just staring off into the distance and mumbling under her breath. Counting at that point in time. Alright so there were six portals right on the battlefield and there were two within the halls of the man's kingdom. Those would be problematic. She just held her necklace tightly for a moment before she spoke, "Eight. Six out here and two in his kingdom."

"I can make us invisible when we go to get the last two and as for assisting so long as it is something you can't do because of your eyes I am able to do it" Liam knew that giving them that cover would be pushing the boundary a little but he also knew they had to do it

Kitiara just shook her head then spoke, "Don't push it more than you have to. To be honest, you didn't have to come with me at all. Because in the end... I have no real reason to be around. Not anymore." A depressed state that she had been in since her twin sister had been killed. Yea Rafe had been depressed as well, but he at least had his soul mate, whom Kitiara encouraged him to be with as much as he could. "You have somebody to return to." she spoke before she was drifting off so that they could work on destroying the portals. "Go and help her. Help Asya."

Back
Top Bottom