Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Asya looked for a moment before she spoke, "No. People just need to stay out of it at this point in time."

“What I am offering would take all the stress away a gift I have all you have to do is picture it in your mind and I can recreate it to a T think of it as a coronation present for Azazel and her” Liam wouldn’t force it if they didn’t want it but it would eliminate that stress

Asya looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "What is stressing them out the most is everything that is happening on the outside. The innocents being kidnapped, the people within the palace talking shit. Seras has been labeled a whore by many."

Asya looked for a moment before she spoke "Leave it to us to take care of. Lilith is in a mood, and will end up snapping verbally. I'm sick of shit as well. And this is my first time back since we parted ways. Been distracting the enemy."

Asya chuckled before she spoke "Doesnt help I was mindfucking him. Pretending I'm afraid then destroying his men."

"I guess so. Even after I wiped out his so called elite guards alone, and I only had a few scratches in the end." Asya spoke before she was walking through the portal although she was changing her clothing as she did so. A crimson red floor length dress, that clung to her figure, and her hair was being pulled up into a ponytail. After all it was a formal gathering, and after the coronation was a ball.

Liam sighed and let his own clothes change as well “ just so you know I may not keep my mouth shut if they bad mouth Sera’s in front of me”

"I'm just more likely to beat the shit out of them with a smile on my lips." Asya spoke after a moment in time.

Liam chuckled when she said that and then kissed her head "lets go greet the king and his future queen before I get any more death glares"

Asya just gave a faint chuckle before she was walking into the demon palace with him, and they were greeted instantly by a few of the servants. With that she was leading him through the hallway, heading towards the ballroom where everybody would be gathered at. Once they got to the door, the man that was standing at the door was actually announcing their arrival.

Seras was smiling at them from where she was standing next to Azazel, who was speaking to a noble from another part of the demon realm. A conversation that she was excusing herself from so that she could walk over to that of Asya and Liam. "You looked grateful to get away." Asya commented and Seras mumbled, "All that noble wants to talk about right now is war, and different ways to torture. And while it usually wouldn't bother me, I'm hiding a shudder just speaking about it right now."

This had Asya giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "And told you I would find him." With that she was gesturing over to Liam before she was glancing around, almost waiting for Lilith to come out of nowhere. But nope she finally spotted the succubus with the incubi from earlier, more or less curled up on his lap as he lounged on one of the chairs. Well that worked.

"Oh hey, Ed and Azraella made it." Asya spoke as she looked over at the pair. Honestly now that she thought about it, this would be the first time that Liam had actually gotten to meet the pair of them, considering when he had been at the mansion playing his tricks, Azraella had been hidden away in the library. "Welcome you two." Asya spoke as the pair came over, and Azraella was giving an obviously nervous wave.

Seras was taking off one of her bracelets and sliding it onto Azraella's wrist, before she was giving a soft smile then went off to speak to her brother when he gestured for her. Oh seemed like their parents had arrived as well, and were wanting to see them. "Liam, this is Ed and Azraella. Ed was one of the guards that worked at the mansion, and Azraella is a human we had taken into our protection." Asya spoke.

Ed gave a slight bow to the male and then looked at Asya and spoke "if I hear one more person badmouth Seras behind her back I will start killing people this is getting stupid" Ed was getting more then a little annoyed with some of the nobles in the building at the time

Asya gave a chuckle before she spoke, "Oh trust me I'm in the same boat. But I am amazed at my lady's ability to make it seem like the comments don't faze her at all. At least not in the eyes of the others, but.... I feel her internal pain. I can feel the tears she holds back."

Azraella was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "It is all that uncommon. It happens a lot. There is a simple solution to it." This had Asya raising an eyebrow and the human gave a small grin before she spoke, "We find another piece of news that is more entertaining. See the benefits of being a human here.... half the time I'm not really noticed. I'm see more as a slave, which means most of the time others are afraid of what they say around me. Slaves are silent, we have to be... unless we want punishment."

"What do you know?" came a familiar voice from behind and Azraella would find arms wrapped around her, which had her tensing up a bit. Although it was only Lilith, who had come out of nowhere it seemed. Asya was scolding the succubi a bit for startling the poor female, although it seemed like poor Azraella seemed to be her "teddy bear" at the time.

Azraella gave a faint giggle before she spoke, "The daughter of the first family, the awful girl that had tried to ruin the marriage between those two. Evidently, she is engaged now to the young lord that Azazel is talking to actually. Although interestingly enough, despite the fact that she is engaged, it would seem like she has been caught in the act a few times with other men."

Liam nodded his head and chuckled a little

Ed looked at her and then at Liam or we could just have Liam here marry them right before the coronation as a god he would have the power to do that and it would be blessed since a god did it"

Lilith looked for a moment in time as she clung to Azraella before she spoke, "Remember... we are in the demon realm. Here demons don't believe in gods and goddesses. We don't have gods and goddesses. So having a god marry them now, wouldn't mean anything more than they are married." This had her thinking for a brief moment in time before she was eyeing something for a moment.

Liam chuckled a little "that may be but our powers are absolute and there is a way to tell if they are true mates and if the child she carries truly is of royal blood, it is used in the demon realm as well so that should settle many minds as well"

"Not here. Once again being a god or goddess means absolutely nothing here. What you have to say matters not to us. To us, you are just another human. Honestly, Asya would be a better person to bless their marriage, especially considering she is another royal. And a royal of Purgatory none the less." Lilith spoke after a moment in time, although at some point during the conversation, Asya had wandered off to just speak with Seras and Atticus as well.

Azraella just raised an eyebrow before Lilith explained, "Purgatory was the first kingdom within the demon realm. That is where everything was born from in our realm."

Liam glared at her and while he had the urge to silence her using his powers but he had been taught to keep his powers hidden and not let others see them ever.

Back
Top Bottom