Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"You know we love you, Lilith. You know I do. If I didn't, I wouldn't have made a contract with you. I wouldn't have saved you." Seras pointed out which had Lilith looking over for a moment before she spoke, "Valid point." After that Seras was shooing the pair of them away.

"come on if you want we can go and do something while they all tend to what they need to" the male then scooped her up and carried her off so that Azazel and Seras could be alone

Lilith was a bit startled to be scooped up, which had her giving a slightly startled shriek. Seras was watching what was going on with a small giggle before she was holding some of her hair so that it didn't fly into her face, just enjoying the outdoors at that point in time.

"You probably aren't going to see him for a while, I hope he isn't crucial to any of your plans." Seras spoke after a moment in time.

As this was happening, Asya had gone off to Liam's home to see if the male was there, considering the others had been trying to reach him. "Liam." she called out and just looked around.

"nope we have plenty of Sucubusses that come to visit and occasionally they are a little out of hand so he was hired to keep them from causing problems but he is also picky since he took a liking to Lilith I don't think we will have to worry there" Azazel smiled at her lightly

Asya wouldn't get far before she was being tackled as a young flying horse would nearly trample them both as it was taking flight for the first time

Asya was giving a startled shriek at that and was just moving out of the way. "Dude! I can't escape from this being tackled business." she groaned and was just watching as the horse was attempting to take flight. Although she was rubbing her side where she had gotten kicked by the horse. Man that was going to leave a nasty bruise.

Seras gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Hired to keep them from causing problems but he is picky. And who keeps him in line?"

"sorry" Liam then stood up and looked over at one of his sisters "damn it Kira I told you no flying horses what the hell do you think you are doing" Liam then stalked over ot his sister his voice raised and he was clearly annoyed.

"he answers to the royal family only" Azazel then looked at her and smiled once more

Asya looked for a moment before she spoke, "Being nearly trampled by a flying horse wasn't on my list of things to do today either, but it happened. Today is so not my day." With that she was letting out a breath of air before getting to her feet, and brushing herself off.

Seras just raised an eyebrow before she spoke, "Even an incubus has moments like that."

"true but he is really good at controlling it" Azazel then moved so he could look at her better.

Liam looked over at her and spoke "again sorry about that my sisters don't like to listen"

"Oh trust me.... I deal with that often enough as well. Lilith is a prime example of that." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was walking over to him.

Seras was giving a nod of her head before she was just brushing her hair from her face before she was turning to face him, that and to head back inside. It was a bit chilly outside.

“Here I got word my sisters were tearing the place apart” Liam then motioned to his once beautiful home and lands that were now destroyed

"Why the hell would you come here and destroy his home? Seems like a bitch move to me." Asya spoke to the few sisters that were there, a hand on her hip.

“We don’t have to answer to you” One if them spoke only to jump back as a blast of power cane flying at her from her brother “ show her respect dear sister you may be my kin but she is a welcomed guest and the ruler of purgatory and has not earned my anger so if you decide to piss her off I will allow what ever punishment she deems nessicery”

"It was a simple question, jesus fucking christ. No need to jump down my goddamn throat over a simple question, that would take a mere few seconds to answer. See Liam isn't at all like me it seems. If I came home to see that my younger brother had done something like this, I probably would have beat the shit out of him. Then I would have made him clean up the mess that he so disrespectfully made." Asya spoke in a rather emotionless voice, her voice quite cold at that point in time. Yet again that always tended to happen when she spoke about her brother, and Liam would only end up learning more about that if she spoke to Seras, because Asya wouldn't open up about it. "So I suggest your little bitch asses stop being little cunts and fucking shit up. Because right now none of us have time to deal with your childish fucking games. Not with the fact that Liam has a coronation for a friend to attend, and we have a madman running around, kidnapping innocent people, and trying to take over the fucking world." Asya snapped, her own power seeming to flicker around her, at least for a brief moment in time. The bracelet that she was wearing she could feel warm around her wrist, and she was calming.

Liam wrapped and arm around her and pulled her close kissing the top of her head and affectionate mood his sisters would not have seen in centuries if not longer “it’s ok love they already got their asses chewed over this now let me go pack and we can head out once more”

"Not going to stop me from chewing them out, not going to stop me whatsoever." Asya mumbled after a moment in time and was just folding her arms across her chest. Yeah she was fuming a little bit although she was shooing him off to go and pack. "Works for me." she spoke before just showing him the bracelet briefly. More just a sign that Seras wanted to chat with her anyways, so he had time to pack while the two woman had their mental conversation.

"I don't have time for that." Asya just mumbled before she was deciding to plop down on the ground once again and was laying back in the grass, arms crossed behind her head and she spoke with Seras.

Asya was looking up as he came over before she was getting to her feet. "Also, if you run into Lilith at all while we are there. Don't be shocked if she gets clingy. But hopefully her new friend will keep with her for the time being." she warned.

Back
Top Bottom