Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"If you weren't intoxicated I highly doubt you would randomly come up and kiss me." Atticus spoke after a moment in time before he was watching everybody else get moved. It wasn't long before his sister was walking up next to him and questioning if everybody was gone safely. This had him nodding before he spoke, "Other than ourselves and Tayla, yes everybody has left safely." With that he was giving his sister a kiss on the cheek before he spoke, "Good luck with annoying the marriage. And please make sure that people know their place." "Of course.... I've already had them try and tell me I wasn't good enough for him. They are about to learn that.... perhaps their judgment was wrong." Seras spoke before she was turning to head back to Azazel.

as she was walking away Tayla muttered under her breath "it takes a lot of courage to walk up and kiss someone who you have grown up around that you like" Tayla then walked to her room leaving him standing there with his sister. Tayla walked into her room and shut the door behind her. once the door was shut Tayla stripped off her shirt and pulled her hair out of the bun she kept it in all the time

A few months had gone by since everything had happened. In the end, for the safety of everybody, people had gone their own separate ways. Atticus had ended up going with Tayla off to one of his many summer homes. Azraella had remained with Ed, while Seras and Azazel had gone off to the demon realm. Although in the few months that everybody had gone off their separate ways, things had only seemed to have gotten worse.

Seras stood next to Azazel an arm looped through one of his as she held up the edge of her dress with her other hand. It the day that they had decided to officially announce their engagement, ironically the same day that Azazel was being coronated as well. They were announcing their engagement but they were holding off on the wedding for a bit, waiting until the problem was more situated, hopefully. Although it was more obvious that Seras was pregnant at that point as well, and already Azazel had completely shut down some of the rumors going around. That the child was somebody else's kid. A few people had tried to tell him that, but he knew better, at least she would hope that he did. "Azazel.... I sent out invites to Atticus, Tayla, and some of the others. I hope you don't mind if they show up for you coronation." Seras spoke after a moment in time, her voice soft.

Azazel walked over and kissed her lightly "of course not it wouldn't be the same if they weren't here, speaking of how is everyone doing?" Azazel knew that after her training with Ambrose that Tayla had been different distant almost and it was a little odd even for her. Azazel was getting more than a little annoyed with people and their accusations of her sleeping around and that the baby wasn't his.

Tayla stood on the balcony off of her room and watched as the sun rose where they were currently living. Tayla stretched out a little bit as she worked on fully waking up for the day before she went for her usual run and then workout before she went back to her studies. while she had been training she had been thinking about how life would be different if she could do some of the things the others could.

Seras looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Everybody is doing well, as far as I know. I know that Atticus sent back that he and Tayla would probably be here later tonight, early tomorrow. I haven't heard anything from Ed or Azraella since we parted, which has me a little concerned." A small frown decorated her lips before she was settling in his arms, her back to his chest and just wrapping his arms around her. A normal thing for her to do at that point. She was wary, hence the reason why he was the only person that she allowed her back to be to.

Azazel held her close to him "I am sure they are fine and are just keeping a low profile" Azazel wished she wasn't so on edge but at the same time things weren't calm in the castle either. every time he turned around he was either telling someone to back off her or he was laying into them about spreading lies.

Ed walked into the library holding the invite in his hand and called out "Azraella" Ed wasn't going to say that they would be there without talking to her first

Seras just tilted her head back to look at him before she spoke, "Tonight is the night where you become king, we officially announce our engagement, and I get to tell people to fuck off for once." With that she was turning around to face him before giving him a kiss on the lips.

Azraella was in the library at the time, surrounded by books. Since they had fled she had started doing research into the various symbols that they had seen. On in particular had kept coming up. The symbol of their adversary. So far she hadn't found much of anything, at least she hadn't yet anyways. That was slowly changing. She did look up when she heard Ed which had her speaking, "Oh hey, what's up?"

"don't remind me I can't believe my parents decided to stand down we had talked about them doing that after we had gotten married" Azazel was a little worried that they had decided to stand down so soon but at the same time it would make things better as well.

"we got an invite to Azazels coronation" Ed handed her the invite and then he gave her a kiss on her head "how goes the research"

Azraella gave a smile before she spoke, "Oh that is wonderful to hear." With that she was looking at the invite before she was speaking, "I've found a few very similar marks to what we had seen." After that she was picking up the book that she had found the mark in before she was getting to her feet, placing it on the table so that she could look at it later. She was wrapping her arms around his neck before she was giving a small pout.

Seras looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I'm sure they have their reasons. I'm sure it is done for our sake. Anyways, I'm going to go and find a snack."

"what you don't like it when I kiss your head" Ed wrapped his arms around her and then smiled at her. Ed had a feeling that she was getting restless since it had been a while since they had left their hiding place and even he was getting irritated "should we go shopping for the coronation it will be a formal affair and we both need something to wear for it" Ed smiled at her and then pulled her a little close to him.

Azazel smiled at her and then kissed her lightly "go ahead and get something to eat" Azazel had been going to say he would join her soon when a maid came in with a pile of paper "please tell me its not" the maid gave a sad nod of her head and he sighed and took the papers from her knowing full well it was going to be a pain to get everything sorted so that he could send men out to find them all and get them home.

Tayla stretched and popped her back as she worked on packing for their trip, while she would be there she had no intention of going to the actual ceremony as having a dress that nice put her on edge as she didn't know how to wear one to begin with but also she wasn't certain on how she was to behave as well

"Bring the papers with you, we can work on them together." Seras spoke after a moment in time as she looked towards Azazel before she was tapping her fingers to her lips then spoke, "Or ignore the papers. As for finding everybody... Don't worry.... I've got that handled." With that she was looking towards her handmaiden that seemed to drift up before she was asking her politely to go and fetch them a snack, and bring it back to the room. This had the woman giving a nod of her head before she was turning and heading off.

Azraella looked towards Ed for a moment in time before she spoke, "I suppose we could go shopping...." She still wasn't big about being at big get togethers or around people. And they were going to have to go to the demon realm, which was a bit terrifying for a human considering usually demons just wanted to enslave humans.

"my love these papers on all the girls who are missing." with a flick of his wrist they flew up and sorted themselves "someone is trying to lure us out each of these groups have a strong resemblance to, Azraella, you, Tayla, and Lilly. now I get the first three groups but the fourth has me stumped unless they think because of her loss of sight she was able to hear private conversations we were having and could give them information.

"don't worry no one will harm you there if they try they will have to deal with me, Atticus and the future king and his soon to be queen and that is something no one wants to do" Ed smiled at her and then kissed her head again

"Once again, I already have people working on searching for them. Not like it is going to be difficult. Asya has finally stopped being moody and has decided that she would help."Seras spoke after a moment in time. Yeah for a while Asya had gotten moody and refused to speak to anybody, although who knew why. She seriously never knew what went through the mind of her demoness, or any of them for that matter.

Azraella was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "If you say so." Although she wasn't sure which of the four she would be more terrified of. Honestly it was definitely a tie between Azazel and Seras, although she was leaning more towards Seras. Pregnant women were often unpredictable, and had a tendency to be more moody than not.

Ed kissed her head "I do and you know that Seras will be more than happy to help you" Ed scooped her up and carried her out of the room so they could get going.

"Seras love they were taken into the black market you know how hard it is to track them in one of those things we will be lucky if we find half of them" Azazel didn't doubt her but he did worry as the soon to be king it was his job to keep them safe

Seras looked over before she spoke, "We are talking about a demoness who has her own army of soldiers that half the time aren't even noticed by anybody else, because majority of people can't see the denizens of Purgatory unless they so wish it. Majority of people aren't even aware that Purgatory is a real place. They'll find them. Until then, stop focusing on that. Right now there is a coronation for you to focus on tonight, and your parents want to do more wedding planning with us... or recently just me because you haven't seemed to want anything to do with it. Your parents have already said that they would take care of this black market stuff, and I'm sure are going to be once again a bit annoyed that you insisted the information be brought to you instead of them." With that she was just giving a small sigh before she was turning to leave the room, just heading down to the kitchen so that she could grab a snack, halting her handmaiden from bringing anything up for her, but she could take something up for Azazel.

Azazel sighed and leaned back rubbing his head, he did care about the wedding but he was marrying the love of his for all he cared he could be standing in front of a firing squad naked so long as at the end of the day she became his wife he would be happy. as for the markets and such his parents couldn't do things like that forever and he needed to be able to do things on his own without having to constantly ask his parents for help

It wasn't even them doing that stuff forever, they had stated that this was the last thing that they were going to handle as king and queen. This all started while they were king and queen, so they were going to end it. The handmaiden walked into the room where Azazel was and was offering him a plate of food before she spoke, "You know... others have picked up on the fact that you haven't really been around for wedding planning. More and more people are convinced that a wedding isn't actually happening, that it was just all a lie." With that she was turning away and heading off so that she could go back to her mistress.

"it will happen but I honestly couldn't care about the wedding itself I am just happy with marrying her and having her in my life forever" Azazel did love her and would do anything but the wedding plans were just not something he was able to handle. the humans call it getting cold feet but in his case it was the wedding planning that was causing the problems not the ceremony its self

"Then perhaps you shouldn't have agreed to actually working with her to plan a wedding. You should have just told her that you just wanted to do it the traditional way, with the vows and rings, not everything else. Just vows being spoken in front of witnesses, nothing fancy or anything. She gave you that option when you two were discussing stuff, but you decided to have an actual wedding like what humans would do. No need to worry though, everything that had been planned up until this point has been put away. And now I am one my way to speak to the seamstress and tell her not to worry about the dress that she was working on." the handmaiden spoke before she was turning and sweeping out of the room, not even seeming to care if she had attitude with that of the future king. After all she served Seras, at least until the pair were tied together.

"no don't do that your right I did agree to it I just have a lot on my mind" Azazel sighed and dropped his head on his desk and let out a sigh before he stood and headed out of his office to go and find someone to spar with. it was seeming like more and more he wanted to leave the demon realm and just relax

"Miss Seras has already made up her mind. You aren't the only one that is stressed, whether she shows it or not, she has been stressing as well. The most stressful thing she has been dealing with have been the hurtful comments being said when you aren't around. But she somehow manages to pretend that everything is okay, and just trying to keep calm." the handmaiden spoke and was soon enough turning her attention towards Ambrose when the demon just seemed to appear next to her and was speaking something lowly. This had her giving a nod before she was heading off down the hallway so that she could go to the kitchen. "If you need a sparring partner, there is one sitting outside for you." was all Ambrose could say before he was vanishing again.

Azazel sighed and then slammed his fist into the wall of the castle. everyone living there would feel it and know something is wrong and that their soon to be king was mad

"You know punching stuff isn't going to help anything. Trust me, I do it all the time. And I think I just have my staff and people looking at me like I'm going crazy. Which is quite possible recently." a familiar voice would speak and if Azazel looked he would see Asya sitting on a windowsill near by, with one knee up by her chest and the other dangling over the edge. This was the first time since they had all parted ways that anybody had actually seen her, although she had been quite busy herself. She had taken to dealing with the situation at hand herself, keeping the enemy at bay... and pissing him off all at once.

Azazel sighed and then looked at her "its good to see you feel free to do as you please here" Azazel wasn't in the mood to be polite but his upbringing dictated that he must be.

Asya just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I typically do what I want wherever I go anyways. Anyways, lets go spar."

Back
Top Bottom