Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azazel looked at Ambrose and then motioned for him to follow him out of the room. memory wipes were hard if the person fought back and he had a feeling that she would fight back to them messing with her head

"Memory wipes are easy if you dont tell them that is what is going to happen." Ambrose spoke as he was setting Seras on the couch and telling her to stay put for a while. "I could do it from here and nobody would know."

"true but we also don't know anything about her habits either if she avoids people then it's safe to leave her be but if not then we need to figure out what we are going to do with her as we can't just wipe her memories and let her lose in the world again" Azazel didn't like the idea of removing memories if he didn't have to

"And this is where you ask Rafe or Kit to assist. This wouldn't be an issue st all for them to figure out." Ambrose pointed out. Lost memories. No problem, they could fill in that gap with memories thst made sense a d nobody would ever notice.

"I could but like I said I would rather wait and see and with him being quite as often as he is she would never know he was following let alone guarding her" Azazel did want to wait and he was hell-bent not to wipe her memory

"Belial is the one that is around the least. Yet he can guard her from his realm as well I suppose." Ambrose spoke after a moment in time.

"either works but she needs a guard just like the others do in fact I was hoping you would be willing to watch over and maybe even teach Tayla her powers are strong and she has gotten some control but her powers are tied to her emotions and if she gets upset who knows what will happen" Azazel looked over at his mate and smiled at her lightly

Ambrose looked for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "You do realize that I don't feel much emotion at all. But yeah I suppose that I can try and teach her how to control her abilities. No promises that I will be nice. I tend to be a harsh teacher. A very harsh teacher."

“That is what she needs she needs to learn control and I think you would be the best one to teach her” Azazel looked over at the clock and then nodded “an hour till the party starts “

Ambrose gave a nod before he spoke, "Then you can take it up with her. And she shall be leaving with me to my realm. This way nobody can get hurt at all. For three days she will be with me. She will not be allowed to leave for those three days."

Azazel nodded his head “I’ll let her know” He then went back over to his mate and gave her a kiss “how about we go and joking the party and while they are having fun we move them”

Seras looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I was told to stay put for a while." With that she was sticking out her tongue before getting to her feet though and looping her arm through his arm. After that she was wrapping her arms around him to stop him, just standing close to him.

Azazel wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him “ don’t worry your with me no one will yell at you for moving from that spot”

Seras just gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Azazel.... When we get everybody moved. I want to return to the demon realm. I want to finally officially announce our engagement."

Azazel nodded his head “then that is what we will do” Azazel the scooped her up and headed for the ball room where several people including Tayla had started to drink already

Azazel chuckled and then kissed “they would be stupid to even try at this point” Azazel found the chairs that had been put in place for them and then sat down and watched everyone

Seras looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I would most definitely end up freaking out on them. I'm not keeping quiet for much longer."

“I would never ask you to remain quite your my equal” Azazel looked around and then spoke “I didn’t know your brother drinks socially like this”

Seras looked at him before she cooed, "I didn't think that you would do something like that. And yeah, I asked him to have a few drinks for me since I cannot drink."

“Got it and you can have one if you want but it has to be the weak kind but if not then I understand” Azazel smiled and leaned back holding her close to him for the time being

Seras looked at him before she spoke, "It is safe for a pregnant woman to have a glass of wine now and again while pregnant. But I don't really want any in general. Some punch sounds good though."

"can do" Azazel used his own powers to get them both some punch.

as the night went by everyone had had more than a little bit to drink. because of the alcohol Tayla's inhibitions were out the window and after finding Atticus in the hallway she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and after a quick second she stood on her toes and kissed him. while they were in the hall Azazel was teleporting all of those in the hall to a different manor where they would be safe

Seras was helping getting people out of that mansion and to the new one, before she was walking off to see her brother, who was giving Tayla a push away from him. "Okay you are intoxicated. We are moving to a different mansion. I need you to get going." Atticus spoke after a moment in time as he was opening up a portal, while Seras was returning to Azazel since they were going to the demon realm after everybody got to safety.

At some point in time in time, Azraella had ended up falling asleep on Ed's lap. Unintentionally. She was just that exhausted, and comfortable, not to mention if Ed actually felt her forehead, he would find that she was running a slight fever. Yet again she had been sick the last few days as it was.

"not as much as you think" Tayla then turned and walked away from him heading for her own room. Tayla needed a few minutes to herself before she went to do anything and moving to a new mansion meant new room assignments and she just needed some time alone

Ed felt everyone leaving and once she was out he scooped her up and carried her to head through the portal to the new mansion

Back
Top Bottom