Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azraella headed off towards her room and once there, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Currently she was gently rubbing her arm. Her arm hurt, and she was attempting to calm the pain.

Azraella spoke "Vigorious rubbing. This is light. More parting the bandage gently to help with the itching."

Azraella looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head. After that she was drawing her hands away so that she could brush some of her hair from her face.

"in time right now we are just having to deal but I have been through worse and things did get better and with Azazel and Seras slated to take over the demonic realm it really will get better as they will do everything to make sure this shit doesn't happen again" Ed pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her

Azraella looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I don't really believe that things will get better. Not for a while. There are many people who don't believe that Azazel and Seras are meant to be together. They want to see him with somebody stronger."

"then they don't know Seras, she may seem sweet and loving but underneath that is a will of steel and one hell of a temper" Ed sighed and then looked at her "let me tell you how I met Atticus and Seras give you a little insight into just how strong she was. I was about seventeen and a friend had tried to heal my throat to give me my voice back, we were caught and brought out to a field for my friend her was forced to watch as our old master severed my vocal cords once again and as for me I was forced to watch while I was being beaten as they tortured and then raped him. once our master was done I was forced to watch as they cut his head off. we were just close enough at the time to where Seras was that she heard my friends screams and came to see if she could help. our master was arrested along with his men, my friend was buried with honors and I was brought back here to be healed. Seras worked day and night to fix things and heal me it wasn't till recently that I was actually able to talk, to give me a chance at being able to communicate she learned American sign language with me. when one of my master's sons showed demanding my return she stood toe to toe with him and refused to allow him entry into the house and when he pushed she pushed back harder"

Azraella listened for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I never said that I agree with them, I'm just saying what is going around. My own former master was terrified of her, despite how he would never admit it. A summoner is terrifying." With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was getting up to wander to the closet so that she could grab out some pajamas.

Azraella just looked over her shoulder before she was closing the closet door a bit so that she could change into something else. After that she was walking back out and spoke, "You can leave if you want."

"its fine even though she healed me there is still damage that she couldn't heal" Ed smiled at her lightly "you don't have to worry about me I am fine besides Atticus is with those in the ballroom"

Ed gently touched her head and then stroked her hair lightly smiling down at her, there was something about being close to her that seemed to calm him down.

Ed settled against the wall and simply let her reset using him as a pillow for as long as she wanted. so long as she was comfortable he would remain

Seras looked over at Azazel before she spoke "I still think letting them have this party is a waste of what little precious time we may have. I still think we should have gotten them moved somewhere safer." With that she was pacing the room a bit, ignoring Belial as he was telling her that she needed to calm a bit. Lilith was nowhere to be found at the time, Asya was quite preoccupied. Belial came to help when he wanted to essentially. The enemy was unknown and people wanted to party, despite how everything could be destroyed within moments and they wouldnt have time to react.

"Seras it's for morale and as soon as it is over we will be moving them somewhere safe" Azazel knew if they didn't let them do this they would all be living in fear and that wasn't all that they would have to deal with.

"None of them are even fighting this battle. A lot of them are clueless. Still should have let them party after we got them moved." Seras spoke although she was giving a startled shriek when Ambrose was appearing and scooping her up. "Stop pacing." He sighed.

Azazel looked at the male "thank you Ambrose" Azazel then turned and looked at Belial "I need you to do something for me, the human who just arrived I understand she is blind I want you to keep an eye on her you don't have to talk to her if you don't want to but keep her safe we'll be assigning guards to a few others as well but given that Ed is already with one of them we will leave him with her" Azazel was going to assigning guards to Tayla and a couple others who were powerful or strongly gifted as well

"The blind human is so set on going home, why not just return her home. Or put up a stronger barrier around the nee place so they physically cant leave the grounds without getting teleported back into the house. Problem solved. And I seriously dont want to watch a human. I dislike them." Belial grumbled and it was probably a good thing that Seras wasnt close enough to be able to kick him in the back of the head. Nope Lilith appearing out of nowhere and landing on him, sending him to the ground worked effectively enough.

"because she has heard enough that until we can ensure she will not tell a soul we can't let her leave and you honestly need to learn to deal with things you don't like" Azazel looked at LIlith when she arrived and chuckled "good timing Lilith"

"Not like erasing minds is difficult." Belial mumbled from where he was laying, Lilith sitting on his back. "And yeah no I dont. I come here only when my mistress summons." With that he was vanishing which left to Lilith falling on the ground completely. Seras looked at Lilith and questioned "Whst did you learn?" "Men are so easy to seduce." Lilith spoke before getting to her feet and brushing herself off. "And dislocated shoulders hurt."

Back
Top Bottom