Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Asya giggled before she cooed, "Well now we won't." Nope magic was wrapping around her room, her way of saying to leave her the hell alone.

Liam chuckled and then went back to kissing her while his hands roamed over her body and slowly pushed her top up and then over her head.

While Liam was doing that Azazel was sitting with Atticus and Seras as they worked on pairing people up with guards just to be sure they were safe if the manor should be attacked again but given the power he could feel coming off of the shield that Liam put up after the house was repaired he doubted anyone would be able to get close. this was of course after they had agreed to allow the staff to have a party since the house had changed quite a bit

Last edited:
"This whole situation has gotten even more dangerous. A lot of the staff want to leave, to get out of here feeling that it would be safer for them away from the house." Atticus spoke as he sat on the couch across from Azazel, who had Seras sitting on his lap at the time. Seras just stayed silent for the time being, just resting her head against Azazel's chest. "I think we are okay for the time being." she did speak after a moment in time which had Atticus raising an eyebrow which just had her tapping her bracelet for a moment. A particular gemstone. Ah the rainbow topaz, the one that symbolized Rafe and Kitiara.

Asya gave a slight shudder at his touches, and soon enough found herself without a shirt.

“I understand as much as everyone else about being scared but right now leaving is t the best option not until we can find a safe place for them to go” Azazel looked at his mate and kissed her head before looking at Atticus “let’s let them have their fun tonight and then we work on relocating them”

Atticus was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "That is the best we can do. But there will be some that will want to remain here. I cannot force them to leave at all." With that he was giving a soft sigh before looking over at his sister who had an almost thoughtful look on her face before she was sitting up a bit more, a small frown forming for a brief moment. "Atticus.... Why don't we send everybody to the summer home. It is still untouched by everybody, and clean. Nobody knows where it is." she spoke after a moment in time.

“That could work if no one knows where it is moving them there would be simple” Azazel had a small smile on his face as he thought of a okan

"And Seras, you will stay there with them. Make sure they stay calm. I'm going to stay here and work on cleaning up the mess, and hopefully deal with the enemy." Atticus spoke after a moment in time.

"Of course things aren't going to be simple. Why would they be?" Atticus spoke after a moment in time before looking at Seras when she was commenting that they did have another army other than the demon army, should it come to that. This had him raising an eyebrow before he spoke, "Let me guess.... Asya returned home." "Yup and is gathering the knights of purgatory." Seras spoke before she was giving Azazel a small peck before she was getting to her feet. Off to find snacks.

“I love her but sometimes I wonder how she ever made it to adult hood” Azazel chuckled a little thinking of all the things she had done growing up

Atticus chuckled before he spoke, "Obviously you never met Seras when she was younger. She was quite the wild child, that is for sure. Difficult to control most of the time. Parents gave up trying to keep her inside after a while. Especially when she was in her "I need to explore and adventure" moods."

Azazel chuckled and then looked at him “I figured as much she was a hand full when I met her I can only imagine what she was like as a child”

"We had at least five nannies end up walking out." Atticus spoke although he was giving a slight frown. Something felt off, although he couldn't quite place it. He was jumping to his feet at the sudden sound of something shattering and the shriek of fright from Seras. Granted it had only been a window shattering, but when one was standing with their back to it when it happened, it tended to startle a person. This had him rushing out of the room so he could see what had happened.

Atticus was running into the kitchen and going over to his sister, who was just kneeling on the ground. She had a few cuts from the glass on her exposed arms and legs, and there was a bite mark on the side of her neck. "What happened? You okay?" he questioned after a moment in time. Seras just wrapped her arms around him and buried her head into his chest, and just showed him. Seemed like it had been a guard, who had more or less bashed himself into the window. There had been a crazed look in his eyes. A very familiar one to. A vampire that had lost to blood rage. And Seras had been the first one he had spotted. "Where did he go?" Atticus questioned as he picked her up, although more scooped her into his arms to set her on the counter since she wasn't wearing shoes and there was glass everywhere. She just shook her head and spoke, "I.... I'm not sure...."

Atticus and Azazel would sense the power before they heard the scream. it seemed that he had gone to the ballroom where the party was being held and when he had stormed in Tayla had instantly turned and reacted. she had seen the blood lust in his eyes and knew almost instinctively what to do to stop him. Tayla could keep songs going for a long time but a scream could only last so long before she would have to stop and draw more power.

Azraella had been standing near the doorway when the vampire had come in and was looking over when Tayla had screamed. Well that had a number of people stumbling away, from the scream and the vampire that they had seen. The human was just studying the vampire for a brief moment in time wondering what was going on, although it wasn't long before Atticus was coming into the room and restraining the vampire.

Tayla stopped screaming and then started to cough as she had pushed her voice a little too long. needing to sit down she stumbled away from them and found a chair so that she could sit down and relax.

Azraella just watched for a moment in time, just watching as the vampire was lashing out at everybody. Obviously wanting to get away, wanting blood. The poor dear couldn't control the hunger at all. Yet looking at him she also saw a hint of fear in his eyes. He was a younger guard to, probably didn't even know exactly what was going on. With that she followed after Atticus and questioned, "If he were given a little blood, could that help with what he is suffering from?" "Yes but it would have to be from a person, and they would have to be watched to make sure he doesn't take too much." Atticus spoke which had her stating that she would be willing to help, it wasn't as tough it was her first time being fed from by a vampire.

Ed walked up right behind her "no I'll do it I know him and even in this state he'll listen" Ed walked over and gently took the males head in his hands "I know your scared but I need you to calm down as much as possible we are going to help you but you have to quit fighting us" Ed could tell the males was freaked out and he needed to get him to calm down

Azraella was looking towards Ed for a moment as he walked up and then looked over towards the vampire. Nope being grabbed didn't seem to calm him down at all and he actually managed to get an arm away from Atticus. It was Azraella who got scratched by the razor sharp nails when he lashed out, which had her taking a step away and she was holding her arm to her chest to help with the bleeding. Well that had hurt like no other and those nails had left a few deep cuts. Atticus managed to get him restrained once again before he looked at Ed then spoke, "I'm going to take him to an isolation room for the time being, give him a bit of room to just breath. Give him about ten minutes, then you can go down." Not that he needed to tell Ed this, he would know the drill. Wasn't the first time this had happened with a vampire.

Ed nodded his head "will do boss I am gonna get her arm cleaned up while we wait and someone may want to check on the others in the ballroom to make sure they are all ok" Ed then walked with her to the nearest bathroom

Atticus was giving a nod before he was heading off with the vampire so that he could take him to an isolation room, and get him settled in for the night. While he did that, Azraella was following after Ed. Although once again, being close to him, there was that strange warm feeling from earlier.

Ed got her settled and started working on cleaning up her wounds "sorry he has never gotten this bad before we have been working on his control but I guess his blood lust got out of control this time"

Azraella was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Stuff happens. You can't always control some stuff." She was giving a small hiss of pain when he went about cleaning her arm.

Back
Top Bottom